All Comments on 'The Truck Stop'

by BANJAR

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Interesting

I don't usually read this type of story but the way you made the infidelity seemed justified was well done. Enjoyed the story. Thank you.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting

All the possibilities were there for an ongoing story, but then you had to bring in the analism and blow job, versus cuming in her pussy and possibly knocking her up to take her with you somehow in your truck so that she would leave her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good short story

I liked the story. Nothing wrong with being more descriptive and making it a bit longer. It just lets us enjoy more of your writing.

As for Donny Boy's negative comment, analism? Please don't evaluate any more stories if your vocabulary includes words like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it!

Oh Banjar, Wish you would have written it where you had Barbara run away with you. Your truck stop girl stys with you forever and the rotten husband gets over it, real fast. Barbara should have known something was wrong with him (husband) the first time he mentioned he likes his meat dry and no condiments on food. That squeal-in-the-reststop was much needed for that poor girl. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Her Husband Was An

asshole wasn't he - but he may have been loyal to her and she to him before this - so it wasn't justified here or under any circumstance - get out - then fuck around.

Sporting SpectatorSporting Spectatorover 18 years ago
Good Stuff

Well written, nicely paced and very erotic. Now that's what Literotica is all about

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. My wife is a Lot Lizard and fucks truckers outside of Ft Worth TX.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous