The True Identity of Hannah Winters

Story Info
During a long night of masturbation Jace makes a discovery.
1.5k words
3.99
8.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHARMING'S AUTHORS NOTE #1: Been a while since I posted anything here and I figured all of you might enjoy this one. This story isn't super long, but I like how it turned out. This is by no means the first time this trope has been explored, but I hope I've brought something fun and new to it.

The True Identity of Hannah Winters

An Erotic Tale by

CharmingCharles2896

Jace Jones wasn't special, no matter what his mother told him. Average in height, not particularly muscular, a life-long wearer of glasses, Jace Jones' most notable physical trait may have been just how unremarkable he was. With a BA in early childhood education, Jace was hoping to become a school teacher. That process was on going, which made it about the only thing that was progressing in Jace's life. Between shifts at Walmart and gaming, not much was going on in Jace's life. At present, Jace was at home, at his apartment, doing what he always did at night... watching pornography.

A part of Jace understood that he was a porn addict, but he couldn't summon the moral fiber to make a change. Instead, Jace spent nights rubbing and tugging away at his cock. This particular night, Jace was surfing the web, looking for something new to tantalize his perverted brain. Spankbang was Jace's normal website of choice for porn, but this particular night he'd wandered into the darker, parts of the porniverse. Surfing a Russian porn site, Jace was looking through a vast collection of OnlyFans videos from various women. There was of course the heavy hitters like Angela White and Mia Malkova, but Jace was looking for something more unique. Moving to the next page, Jace spotted a video, with a blonde-haired woman and a massive, black cock in the thumbnail.

"Milf Takes on First BBC - Hannah_Winters OF Leak+Face Reveal!"

Jace smiled to himself, sat back in his chair, and clicked on the video. With no clothes on, Jace was ready for some R&R. The video showed a very professional logo, though it looked familiar for some reason. Jace grabbed a hold of his cock and began slowly rubbing up and down his hardening length,

"Welcome back, Boys," came a silky-smooth voice in Jace's ears. The voice was familiar, but at the same time it wasn't. Either way, the dark screen faded away to reveal an interesting sight. On screen was a beautiful blonde woman, clearly in her forties. She was wearing red lingerie and a red mask over her eyes, ostensibly to hide her identity. More than just the woman, was the pair of black, masculine legs and the hard cock, that the woman was positioned above. This woman was lying in a sixty-nine position atop this black man, with the camera down below.

"I know that many of you have been dying to see me do something with a real cock," the woman who Jace was assuming was Hannah Winters, said as she motioned toward the hard BBC before her. "I also know that a lot of you have been dying for a face reveal. We'll save that for later in the video," Hannah Winters said as she winked. "For now, I want all of you horny boys to grab ahold of your cocks and stroke along with me as I get acquainted with this big thing," Hanna Winters said as she stroked the massive cock. Jace loved the smooth voice and charisma of this woman, he already knew this woman was going to become a favorite of his masturbatory fantasies.

Jace watched the blonde porn star begin sucking and licking the large, black cock, tentatively at first, but intensifying over time. As the minutes wore on, Jace found himself getting into it. His cock was feeling good, eager for the finish that Jace was working hard to stave off for the moment.

Hannah took her mouth off of the large cock and smiled down at the camera. "Don't cum, Boys; you know that Mommy likes boys who know how to hold their load." Jace felt his cock lurch as he heard those words. His own mother was a stone-cold fox, even for almost forty-five. Her large tits and brilliant body always made him want to fuck her. Nights where Jace didn't watch porn were filled with thoughts of his mother in one of her bikinis that she'd wear when they went to the lake every summer.

"That's it, Boys, stroke those cocks faster. Mommy loves it when her boys stroke their cocks really fast," Hannah commanded with a smile before returning to the massive cock and beginning to aggressively deepthroat it. Jace couldn't help but increase the speed of his strokes. His dry cock was begging for lubrication, so he quickly spit a massive glob of saliva into his right palm and returned to frantically stroking his cock to the images of a blonde-haired milf, gagging on a fat cock. The sight of this woman choking and gagging on a massive cock, spit everywhere, was maybe the hottest thing he'd ever seen.

Considering how much this was turning Jace on, he didn't know how much longer he'd be able to hold back the orgasm that was boiling away in his balls. Jace moaned as his cock throbbed in his hand. Twisting at the top of his cock, Jace knew he wasn't going to last much longer. The moans from the video he was watching were growing louder, signaling the growing need of the lucky man that Hannah Winters was currently blowing.

On screen, Hannah Winters released the large cock with a loud gasp, before spitting a huge glob of saliva onto the shaft and rubbing it in with her hands. "I think this cock's about to cum. I want all of you to cum too, all at once. Lube up your cocks, extra slippery for me, and stroke as hard and as fast as you can. When it's time to cum, I'm going to pull this mask off my face. I want all of you to spray your cum when you see my face. Can you boys do that for Mommy?" Hannah Winters asked with an innocent smile that made Jace's cock twitch. "Stroke for Mommy," Hannah Winters said before taking the large, black cock deep down her throat and deep throating it several times in quick succession.

Jace stroked hard and fast, his cock tensing up as the semen he was so desperate to hold back, began to churn in his balls. The sounds from the video grew louder and louder as the man grew close to orgasm. Jace watched this amazing milf throat a huge cock over and over and over until she rose up, spit the cock out, took it in her hand with her right hand and reached for the eye mask with her left.

"Okay, Boys, cum for Mommy," she said as she jerked the black cock all the way off and removed the mask. Jace gasped in shock as thick ropes of semen exploded out of his cock, landing all over his stomach. On screen, Jace watched his mother, Sarah Jones, stroke that black cock like an expert. Jace watched his mother milk that man of everything he had, much of it landing on the camera, or at least the glass pane covering the camera. Jace's orgasm was incredible, unlike anything he'd ever experienced. Ropes of his semen flew everywhere, leaving him covered in the sinful evidence of his actions.

"I hope all of you were good boys and came for Mommy," Jace heard his mother say as her hand continued to stroke the black cock. Jace just breathed hard as his mother blew a kiss and the screen went black. As Jace sat there, covered in his semen, he couldn't believe what he'd just learned. His sweet, loving mother was a porn star? Needing further confirmation, Jace quickly went to OnlyFans and found his mother's page, a subscription was only six dollars and ninety-nine cents a month. Jace opened a new tab and began an exhaustive search for his mother's work, finding tons of it, going back several years.

"That's my bedroom," Jace said as he watched his mother fucking herself with a huge dildo in the very chair he was sitting in at the moment. The fact that his mother shot porn in his bedroom while he was away at high school, years and years ago was both disturbing and an insane turn on.

"Watch Mommy fuck herself, baby," Jace's mother moaned as she continued to fuck herself lewdly. As Jace fell down the rabbit whole of incestuous lust, the rest of his night was spent stroking and cumming for his mother.

CHARMING'S AUTHORS NOTE #2: What did you think? If you enjoyed this one, please consider rating and reviewing this one, I really love hearing from all of you!

Until Next Time :D

DISCLAIMER: All persons and events in this story are complete fiction. Any similarities to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters are over 18 years of age.