The True Value Pt. 02

Story Info
A ghost from Lisa's past returns to haunt her.
12.3k words
4.24
3.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,457 Followers

The drinks party was in full swing, and Lisa King was enjoying herself immensely, but with one notable exception, she was missing Justin, her husband terribly. He'd been gone for three weeks on another business expedition. She couldn't really complain as she was fully invested in the business herself, doing all the research and paperwork while Justin did the dirty stuff out in the field. Only two weeks more and we'll be reunited again she thought. Then she'd make love with him like never before. That was the thing Lisa missed most when Justin was away, making love to him, and sleeping snuggled safe in his arms. She'd give him that special blowjob he so liked, the one that she had recently perfected.

After Lisa had sold her soul, well her body, but to her, Lisa, it had seemed both, two years previously to secure Jason's release from the prospect of a term in jail on false and malicious charges she'd been initially reluctant to make love with him. Her body was sullied by what she had done with 'that man' Lisa couldn't bear to even this of him by name so mentally referred to him as 'the man' and she wasn't worthy of the one man who loved her unreservedly. She didn't deserve his love and affection.

The one exception had been that she'd actively encouraged Justin to take her anally, much to his surprise and delight. The first time had hurt, more than Lisa expected, and certainly more than she let Justin realise, but her arse was the only part of her body that didn't seem used and defiled, and she'd made a promise to herself that Justin would be given the one place that was still pure. Lisa persevered and knew that Justin was, as always, being gentle with her. She persisted in restricting their lovemaking to anal sex only for the next week, gradually becoming more and more comfortable with it. At the same time allowing Lisa to come to terms with her betrayal.

The main problem was Justin was quite large, not that Lisa had anything to compare him with, the size of 'the man' who had defiled her hadn't entered her conscious thought when he was fucking her. The only sensation she had was one of humiliation and loathing.

Justin had sensed something was wrong with Lisa but put it down to her fear of potentially losing him for who knows how long? And a woman left alone and unprotected in the country they had unexpectedly escaped from would have faced a difficult time. He knew she had used all the money they had saved to pay a bribe to get him released, and thought that was playing on her mind.

So Justin had been patient and took his time with her, just as he had when he'd pursued her as a young, naive and innocent girl when they had first met. She'd been a virgin on their wedding night, and the sheer delight for both of them when he'd finally crawled on top of the love of his life and made love to her had been immeasurable. Now two years on and anal sex was a matter of their normal sexual routine. They did what either of them felt like doing at the time. Lisa was becoming more adventurous in bed but was still not wild by any means.

After their escape after a tearful reunion at the airport they'd started anew and built up their business and now had contacts with all the European government agencies and embassies in the country they were living in.

Now Justin was away on yet another expedition and Lisa couldn't wait for his return.

Lisa sensed a presence behind her, moments before a hand pressed lightly but seemingly possessively between her shoulder blades resting against the bare skin of her back.

"Mrs King, it's been so long since we last met."

Lisa's blood literally turned cold as she felt it run from her face leaving her ashen as she turned to face the man standing behind her.

"What are you doing here," she hissed in barely a whisper.

"Earning a crust as they say. But I think my life has taken a turn for the better, meeting you again. After you departed with your husband, so regretfully for me I might add, things started to become, shall we say, uncomfortable for me, even with all the contacts I had. So I relocated here about a year ago."

Turning to the other guests Lisa was talking to, the man excused them, took her arm and guided her away from the main party. Smoothly and effortlessly isolating her from the herd, like a predator with its prey.

Lisa jerked free. "Touch me again and I'll kill you."

Surprisingly 'the man' did as Lisa demanded, but said in a whisper, "I'm sure you'd like to, but I don't think you'd make a scene like that here do you? Spare me two minutes to meet somebody, nothing more, then I'll leave you alone."

Lisa was about to refuse, but something in 'the man's' demeanour held her for a second. "I know you and your husband have been here for nine months, and that he is away at the moment, so you'll be alone for the next two weeks." Lisa heard what the man didn't say, and it was an implicit threat.

All the time Lisa was being edged towards two men and a woman who were talking quietly but earnestly in the corner.

"Peter, Craig, and of course the enchanting Claire, how nice to see all of you here. Talking family business again I suspect. Do you never stop?"

All three fell silent and looked at 'the man' without offering a greeting. Lisa sensed there might be tension between all them, but Claire's expression was unmistakable. She hated the man, which made Lisa sure they had crossed paths before.) but there was a tension between them, and the look of undiluted loathing Claire shot him left Lisa in no doubt they had crossed paths at some time in the past.

"I would like to introduce you to Mrs King, an acquaintance of mine. She and her husband have been living here for nine months now. Lisa, meet Claire and her brothers, Peter and Craig, we do business together occasionally." How does he know how long we've been here, Lisa wondered as her blood ran cold.

The man continued without waiting, "Craig, I've got a special gift for you as a bonus on our last contract. A little something I'm certain you'll enjoy."

Lisa was aware that the three siblings were looking her up and down with undisguised admiration, particularly Claire. Not lecherously, more of interest in a very attractive woman. And Lisa was by now a very attractive woman, beautiful in fact. She had matured over the last two years, the youthful, girl-next-door fresh look had transformed into a very stunning-looking woman approaching her prime. Her figure was still lithe and slender but now had a trim and fit look to it, and her legs were toned to perfection.

"Just as long as you come up with the rest of the payment," Claire said as all three turned and walked away.

"Thank you Mrs King, that's all. I needed somebody to ease the tension with those three," He gestured toward the departing siblings. "Unlike yourself, Claire would not have baulked at making a scene. I'll leave you alone now, enjoy the rest of the evening."

Lisa didn't believe she had been there to ease tension, but that was the least of her concerns. He knew how long they had been in that country, where Justin was now, and how long he would be gone. Her heart pounded, her body shook, and Lisa wanted to vomit up her disgust. Of all places to meet him again, why here? What did he want from her now?

Of course the evening was ruined, so Lisa made an excuse and left the party.

Lisa spent a restless night unable to avoid reliving their last encounter. Something she had thought she had put behind her. There had to be a reason he had sought her out, it couldn't have been a chance encounter. One thing she was certain of, he wouldn't leave her alone now that their paths had crossed once more.

The following day, Lisa's suspicions were confirmed when an envelope was hand-delivered. Tearing it open, she found a short note pinned to another envelope.

Meet me at the address shown at 6 pm tonight. If you were thinking of

ignoring this polite request, open this envelope before you do.

Lisa ripped the second envelope open, inside were some top-quality close-up photographs of a woman, naked and having sex. Without even seeing her face she knew they were of her and lifted from the video 'the man' had claimed he had taken.

Lisa had just over an hour to make the appointment, enough time to throw on a flowing lightweight dress and sandals. She'd have preferred to wear trousers so that she wouldn't be exposing any of her body for 'the man' to ogle, but it was much too hot for that, so she did the best she could.

The drive to 'the man's' office didn't take long, and the building was easy to find. The outer doorway was open when she arrived so Lisa walked in and continued into the inner office where her nemesis was sitting.

"Mrs King, and on time, I like that," he said. His eyes roaming over Lisa with naked intent. Lisa felt her skin crawl as she remembered the way she'd been forced to give him what he wanted.

"I have to say Mrs King, you appear even more desirable than the last time when we had some time alone together. Your breasts seem bigger. I like that, it suits you.

Unwilling to enter into any small talk, Lisa demanded, "What do you want?"

"What I want is something I don't think you'll give me. But there is one thing that you could do that would make me happy."

"The last thing in the world I want to do is make you happy."

"Oh I think you will."

"I doubt it."

'The man' sat down and pressed a button on the remote control he was holding. The large screen on the wall facing Lisa burst to life. Once again she found herself horrified by what 'the man' had come up with. There, in glorious, full colour, ultra high definition, was a four-way split screen image of Lisa. Three in various stages of undress, the other had her on her knees sucking his cock. They were clearly taken from the video of when she had been fucked by him.

"I particularly like this one," 'the man' said, selecting an image and bringing it into full-screen mode. It showed Lisa in just her slip reaching down for her frock. The neck of her slip gaped open giving a view down her cleavage that was unbelievable; even Lisa had to admit that. Her perky tits were there to see in their full glory, with just a hint of nipple showing to add some spice to the image. If anybody had bothered to look at her face, not that they would as the view of her body was so stunning, they would have seen that her eyes were flat and dead, devoid of emotion.

"I must admit when I saw you like that afternoon I nearly made you strip again and fuck me one more time."

"Why didn't you? I'm surprised you had that sort of self-control."

"Because I'm honourable, and had said we were finished."

"Bollocks!"

"No, you'd paid the price I placed on my services, so that was it as far as I was concerned. I'd educated you in the ways of the world. You'd understood the True Value of an object."

"An object. Is that what you consider my husband to be? And at what price to me and my conscience? My virtue?"

"Virtue? That's just a concept. No, Mrs King, think about what you did. The price you paid was another way of showing your love for your husband. Isn't that the true value of anything? After all, he was released without harm. There was no emotional involvement from you. You used your body, the one asset you had that I placed any value on, for what it was clearly designed for. Nothing else."

"You're wrong! There was a very deep and long lasting emotional involvement for me. I loathed and despised every second of the time you were raping me."

"I would hardly call it rape Mrs King, you gave yourself to me, maybe reluctantly, but you still gave yourself. Now, moving on Mrs King. I'd like to rekindle our relationship."

"We have no relationship."

"As you wish, so let's say our business arrangement. On our last meeting when I suggested you let your husband leave and you stay, you vowed you'd never be my mistress..."

"And I won't if that is what this is all about."

"No, I understand that. I fear I will never enjoy the physical delight of your body again, but as you can see I have the pleasure of reliving our time together whenever I want to, so I'll have to settle for that, much as it disappoints me. But you also said you'd whore for me and that's what I intend for you to do."

Lisa was silent for a second with a look of incomprehensible shock on her face.

"I said I'd rather whore for you than become your mistress. But you have got to be joking."

"I'm not joking, not at all. Now I don't mean all the time, every day that would be unfair and unkind, but I have one small task, one single liaison I would like you to perform for me. A one time favour, but in undertaking it you would be acting as a whore. My whore. And that would bring me a vicarious pleasure."

Finally finding her voice Lisa managed to whisper, "And why should I even consider such a ridiculous, not to say insulting proposition?"

'The man' didn't speak, he simply pressed the remote control again. The still image of Lisa bending over faded out into a movie at the part where she had just removed her slip. It continued, not in sequence but jumped from short scene to short scene. Horrified at looking at herself and the things she had done Lisa waved her hands begging to stop the video.

"I don't think Justin would be very pleased to get a full length, uncut and multi version copy of this would he? His beautiful wife willingly fucking another man. Especially if he knew that everyone around here had already seen it. And that it had been posted online for all the world to see."

"He'd know it was you with me, and you wouldn't like it if he found out it was you."

"No he wouldn't, my face is never shown."

"You raped me when you recorded this... this monstrosity," Lisa stormed.

"Rape is such an ugly word Mrs King."

"Because it's an ugly thing."

"Maybe, but I did nothing of the sort. If you remember you clearly offered yourself to me. You were standing there as we discussed a philosophical point and suddenly started to undress in a most enticing and provocative, but I must say pleasing way. What man could refuse such a generous and beautiful gift. It would be ungallant. I could show you what I mean if you want?"

"You really are the most evil man I have ever met."

"Probably. Mrs King, you have two days to agree to my proposal. You provide an evening's entertainment for my client, or I will have no hesitation in ensuring that as soon as your husband arrives home, maybe even before, he will see you on your hands and knees sucking my cock, and that every other European here would have also seen it."

"You know revenge porn is illegal?"

"Revenge porn. Do you think I'm worried about that; with all the other things that other people would like to see me arrested for. That would not even register on the charge sheet."

Stunned, Lisa turned and started to walk away. "Two days, Mrs King... two days."

The next thirty-six hours were tormenting for Lisa as she constantly debated her options. The last time she had been faced with a dilemma like this she had acted on instinct. Now she had time to think and assess things and it made her choices even harder. Last time she had submitted to this evil man to save her husband. So she gave herself to him, if not willingly, but she had surrendered for a noble reason. If she did as he demanded now it was for her own selfish reasons; so that her original infidelity wouldn't be exposed.

As much as Lisa knew Justin would understand and forgive the reason for her doing what she had done, the very idea of her being touched by another man would destroy him.

Lisa's mind was in turmoil, she hardly slept or ate, and occasionally she would throw up at even the thought of going through with whoring for 'the man', or worse still giving herself to him again. But, she hadn't rejected the proposal outright, and that caused her even more torment. Could she willingly, if reluctantly, give herself to another man?

After making her decision, Lisa made a phone call. "I won't do it."

There was a long silence, and Lisa thought he'd hung up. "I'm a little surprised and disappointed at your choice. Before I accept your decision just listen to this." A voice recording began to play and Lisa heard herself clearly say, "I'll whore for you." It was patently taken out of the full context it was said in, but it was still damning.

"I'm sure your husband would love to hear you saying that. And would he wonder if you hadn't already done it? And how often? I'll give you until the original deadline." The phone went silent.

Lisa endured another few hours of torment, debating her options, neither of which filled her with pleasure. With five minutes left to the deadline, Lisa's hand shakily reached out to her phone and dialled a number. "I give in. You win. I'll do it. When?"

"Tomorrow, I'll pick you up at your..."

"No, you are not coming here." Lisa gave him a place to meet in the centre of town.

"Agreed. And Mrs King, dress prettily. Nothing too slutty or tarty, but we want your client to appreciate what he's getting, don't we? I know your client will like your innocent look. And you're a high-class expensive whore, aren't you?"

Lisa had hoped that it would happen tonight, allowing her to get it over with quickly, but now she had another 24 hours to agonise over things. The following day passed interminably for Lisa who was a nervous wreck. Her stomach was constantly churning, and she just wished it would be over with.

Waiting to be picked up on a street corner, just like the tart she was about to become, Lisa was barely able to stop herself from shaking. A car drew up and she got in, sealing her fate of becoming a whore.

As they drove into the countryside Lisa was silent as 'the man' kept up a constant prattle of how beautiful she was and how much it pained him to ask her to do what she was doing. That she had the chance to change things, all she had to do was spend the night with him. All the time he was turning the screw and adding to her mental torment. At one point he reached out and placed a hand on her knee, running it slowly up her trembling thigh. Lisa went rigid and waited until his hand was about to slip under the hem of her dress when she grabbed his little finger and twisted, breaking it effortlessly.

"I told you if you ever touched me again I'd kill you. I can't do that here, I might get hurt if we crash. But believe me, ever try to touch me again..."

"You fucking little whoring bitch. Where did you learn to do something like that?"

"Self-defence and unarmed combat classes. I've learnt that a woman has to protect herself. So believe me, if you touch me ever again I- will- fucking- kill you. Just remember, I'm only doing this because I have no choice."

"So that's how you stay so ravishing and perfect." Lisa ignored the backhanded compliment. A couple of minutes later they pulled into a compound and parked in front of a large single-storey house.

As Lisa got out of the car 'the man' tried to get a look up her skirt but she managed to prevent him. A look of anger crossed his face as he rang the doorbell.

The door was opened and Lisa was surprised to see it was one of the brothers from the drinks reception the other night. A terrible thought crossed Lisa's mind. Her client wouldn't be one man, but two.

"Craig, so nice to see you again."

"You're late," Craig snarled.

Lisa was suddenly pushed forward. "Not my fault, but Mrs King couldn't decide what to wear."

Lisa was propelled into the entrance hall and then down a corridor, Craig and 'the man' following her until all three entered a large living room. Lounging in a chair was the other brother, Peter. The look on his face as he saw 'the man' was pure hatred.

"We've been waiting. Have you got the money?"

'The man' placed a briefcase on the coffee table and opened it. Lisa could see it was filled with banknotes but couldn't see clearly enough what the currency was. If local, then it wasn't much, but if Sterling, Euros or Dollars, then that was a different matter.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,457 Followers