The True Value Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter made no attempt to count it. There was an unsaid warning that if it was short there would be trouble.

"Nice doing business with you." The sarcasm in Craig's voice was plain to hear. "But didn't you say you'd be providing us with a special bonus?"

"And I have." Lisa was pushed forward. "Here she is, Mrs King. She's looking for a little bit of fun while her husbands away, so when she heard me say at the party the other night that I'd arranged for a bonus for you she begged me to let her be it. She said she would do anything you wanted her to do. So she's yours for the night to enjoy. Both of you, unless the delightful Claire is around to join in the fun as well."

The brother's eyes turned to Lisa in surprise. The cool air from the air conditioning compared to the suffocating heat of the outside had made Lisa's nipples harden and stand out, poking provocatively through the lightweight cotton of her dress. The brothers clearly noticed them as they looked her up and down. Her offering to be the bonus payment was so patently ridiculous they didn't even speak for a few seconds until Peter broke the silence. "Is that true?"

"Yes," Lisa said in a whisper.

"Please, sit." He pointed at a chair. "Would you like a drink while we sort out a few small details? Then we can get down to pleasure."

As though she were at some genteel cocktail party, Lisa accepted a glass of surprisingly good white wine and went to sit on the chair in the corner. It was low slung, and she almost fell into it, causing the hem of her scarlet dress to ride high up her thighs. Both Craig and Peter noticed and were impressed by the sight.

Shutting herself off, Lisa's mind drifted while the meeting seemed to go on longer than would appear necessary. She was certain 'the man' was drawing it out simply to prolong her agony.

Standing up, Lisa said, "If you don't mind I need the bathroom, and when is this meeting going to finish."

"Eager to get to work?" 'the man' taunted her. "But we're just about done here, so I'll say good night and have fun Mrs King. I'm certain I can count on you to ensure my friends have some enjoyable memories to look back on after tonight."

"I'm sure we will have lots of fun, won't we Mrs King," Craig replied, not unpleasantly.

"Would one of you be willing to give Mrs King a lift home in the morning, when you've finished with her services."

The morning! Lisa had thought she'd only have to spend an hour or two at the most with them. Wasn't that what whore's were booked out for. But the whole night.

After using the bathroom and returning to the room Lisa readied herself for what she was going to do. She faced the brothers standing square on to them, took hold of the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. Holding it to the side she dropped it to the floor.

She was completely naked underneath. The brothers stared in open-mouthed admiration at her. 'The man' who had delivered her to them had been correct, her breasts had increased slightly in size. They had lost none of their original firmness or shape and didn't sag. They were slightly fuller but they still resembled the breasts of a young teenager. Her nipples were standing out emphasised as Lisa had touched them up with a hint of lipstick.

The slit of her pussy was easy to see as she was shaved bare. Her long legs were made even better to look at by the four-inch heels she was wearing that tightened her calves and thighs.

Conscious of what she was doing, Lisa had determined the one thing she wasn't going through again was the humiliation of stripping. She would never do that again. Nor would she allow them to undress her, somehow that would be too intimate an act.

Aware of her body and how men reacted to it, Lisa was acutely aware of any man looking at her, even in a swimsuit if she had been by the pool or on the beach, but she had decided that as the brothers would be fucking her why worry about them seeing her naked.

Craig motioned that she should come closer to them. "Don't be shy, Mrs King." Silently Lisa did as instructed. She wasn't that far from them anyway but they wanted an up close and very personal look.

Standing before them she said, "Call me Lisa, after all we're going to be..." Unable to finish the sentence Lisa's words tailed off.

"Fucking soon, now spread your pussy lips. We want a nice look at it."

Lisa did, then unbidden slid a finger inside, working it in and out before removing it, transferring it to her mouth and sucking.

"Turn around, stay still for a bit then bend over, and keep your legs spread."

Again Lisa complied without hesitation. Oh, she felt terrible and shamed, but what else could she do? She had to survive tonight, and if posing for the brothers was what they wanted, then okay. Just as long as she hadn't had to strip for them, and by what they were making her do now, that is exactly what they would have made her do.

Lisa flinched at the first touch of a hand, as it surprisingly gently caressed her arse. Her smallish tits were hanging down and Lisa felt another hand cup one, then squeezed her nipple, not too hard, but enough to make her gasp slightly.

"She's got nice tits," Craig said casually to his brother.

"I could see that before you got your hands on them."

"Nice and firm." Lisa felt her nipples being twisted and played with. She closed her eyes and endured it. "Bit like our Claire's but firmer. I like them."

"Wait!" Lisa screamed out. "You've felt your sister's tits?"

"Not only that we've fucked her. Still do. We popped her cherries on her birthday. Cunt and arse. That was fun." Lisa was shocked; what was in store for her at the hands of these men if they openly admitted to incest with their sister.

"I bet she was happy about that."

"Actually she was, but then just like Claire she complained that we hadn't done it earlier, but that's Claire for you. She's gonna be so pissed off missing out on playing with you." Thank God for that thought Lisa.

"Okay Mrs... Lisa, we've had a look at what you've got to offer us. Time to get to work. I think we'd like a slow and I mean slow blowjob from you, and don't be afraid to go deep."

Lisa stood and turned to face the brothers and was surprised to find that they were naked. Unable to resist, she looked at their cocks and was relieved that neither of them was massive. She could handle them.

Just like in a porn movie, the brothers stood to either side and in front of Lisa as she squatted. Peter pulled her head to his groin and stuffed his cock into her mouth. Lisa stiffened at first and held still, but then she relaxed and started to suck on it, bobbing her head up and down, and as she'd been told, doing it slowly. She was just getting into her stride when Peter withdrew his cock and Craig pushed into her mouth instead. Before Lisa had started to close her mind down she had found herself appalled at the idea of sucking two cocks at what was basically the same time. She wouldn't think about what was happening, or try to analyse her motives or rationalise her actions. Let her body do whatever was needed of it.

The brothers continued to switch off on Lisa, something she would get used to happening throughout the rest of the night. Lisa tried to make the blowjob as good as she could, without giving too much of herself away.

She took them deep, but not deep throat, and neither brother seemed to force the issue. Then Peter held her head still and began to face fuck her. Lisa could only stay there and accept it. She thought he was going to cum when he stopped and Craig took over, he was slower but pushed deeper and deeper. Lisa surrendered, relaxed her throat muscles and took it.

"You close?" Peter asked. A grunt from Craig told both Lisa and his brother he was.

"Double shot?" Another grunt, this time preceding Craig exploding, pumping a torrent of salty cum into her mouth. Craig held her head still until he had emptied his balls. As he pulled out, and before she could gasp a breath and spit the cum out, her mouth was filled with Peter's cock which soon filled her mouth with his own river of cum.

As Peter pulled out, leaving Lisa gasping and choking, cum dribbling down her chin the brothers high-fived each other as if they'd scored the winning goal in the world cup final. Lisa's eyes were filled with tears of shame. If that was the opening salvo of what she could expect from these two then she was in for a rough night.

Lisa had just got to her feet when she was pushed backwards onto an elongated stool, her ankles were grabbed and her legs were pulled open and backward, exposing her pussy. This is it, she thought, I'm going to get fucked.

She was wrong. Peter dropped to his knees and buried his face in her pussy, his tongue pushing deep, licking up and down.

"God, she is tasty. This pussy is sweet. You are going to love it bro." Peter went back to licking Lisa; there was no teasing, his tongue was working her as fast as it could. Lisa felt what seemed to her to be a couple of fingers push into her pussy and move in and out. Peter had by now switched his attention with his tongue and lips to her clit.

Craig's mouth had latched onto her tits sucking and slurping before concentrating on her super-sensitive nipples. He bit down on one and held it. The bite wasn't painful or violent, more like an increased pressure on her nipple by his teeth. Much to her shame a moan escaped Lisa's partly open lips.

As Lisa was to discover more than once during the night the boys liked to switch off and soon Craig had taken his place between her thighs and was dining like a starving man on her cunt. "You're right she is sweet. We've got to ensure that we have another session with Lisa at some time."

Not if I can help it, Lisa thought, although she didn't say anything. She didn't want to antagonise the brothers. Just let them have their fun, enjoy her body and let her get out of there as soon as she could.

Peter was more into playing with Lisa's tits than sucking, so he pawed and pulled on them. Tweaking her nipples, pinching them occasionally, but once again like his brother there was nothing violent about his actions. One thing Peter did though was to push his cock into her mouth. Lisa relaxed, tilted her head back and took the mouth fucking she received.

Lisa had changed positions and was now on her knees, her face was in Peter's lap and she was sucking his cock. Craig was just getting behind her readying himself to fuck her when the doorbell rang.

"Fuck, that must be the others," Peter said. "Craig let them in and we'll get business finished and then the party can begin properly." Lisa struggled to pull off Peter but he held her where she was, saying, "Stay there and keep sucking, that's what you are here for, to please me and Craig. Don't worry they won't be able to see your face. Your cunt is a different matter though."

Lisa did as she was told, she had no option really. She heard Craig and some others enter the room, fortunately, she couldn't tell how many there were.

"Now that is a very nice arse I'm looking at." Lisa felt a hand caressing the curve of her buttocks.

"Yeah, and her mouth is as talented as her arse looks it should be."

"Nice pussy too. You two tried it yet?"

"No, we're just warming up. You know a couple of BJs to get things started. She swallows."

"I'm surprised you gave her the choice. Wanna share her?" Lisa heard a zip opening and sensed someone kneeling between her parted thighs. She shook her head from side to side violently. This was something she did not want to happen.

"No, she's not for sharing."

"Why not, she looks prime for screwing." Again Lisa shook her head even more frantically.

"No, I told you she's not for sharing. Not this time, she's not a professional and not on the circuit so we want to break her in gently. But I promise you next time she's yours to enjoy and bring a couple more of the lads."

"That is prime pussy, and you know prime pussy is meant for sharing."

Even in the position she was in, Lisa could sense the atmosphere in the room change.

"Are you telling me what I can and can't do in my own home?" Peter said in barely a whisper, but with menace dripping from every word.

"No Peter, of course not. I wouldn't be so stupid. I was simply saying that you're lucky to be enjoying her company and that if you would like to share her sometime then we'd be more than happy."

"Good, now that we've sorted that out, would you like to have more of a feel of her. But you're not going to fuck her yet. Not this time, maybe some other as I've said. You'd like that, wouldn't you dear?" Lisa again shook her head knowing her silent protestations were in vain. Lisa held herself still as the molestation of her began.

Numerous hands were running over her unprotected body, groping and pawing at her tits, tweaking and pinching her nipples. Fingers were rammed roughly into her cunt, moving in and out, or spreading it wide open.

"God, that pussy is so tight. I've got to have a taste of it." The fingers were removed and Lisa felt them replaced by a tongue licking enthusiastically. She sensed the owner of the tongue pushed away to be replaced by another pair of fingers that were used to pull her pussy wide open again.

"Jesus, that looks and smells nice. I definitely want a piece of this pussy when it's available. She's boss stuff, and boss stuff has to be shared around."

Lisa held herself as still as she could, silently enduring the hands wandering over her tender flesh. All the time Peter was pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. She was appalled at being groped and the casual way the brothers had agreed to share her with the other men the next time they enjoyed her. And she knew, one way or another, there would inevitably be a next time.

Fucking the brothers she could just about bring herself to submit to, but being passed around and shared. No. That would be a gang-bang. No way, she would kill herself first. That would be even worse than having to have sex with Claire as stunning looking as she was. Or 'that man' again.

For what seemed like an eternity, but in fact was only a couple of minutes, Lisa continued to silently accept the groping hands on her body before the strangers left. As soon as Craig returned Lisa was pulled by the wrist into a bedroom and thrown onto the bed. There was no mistaking what was going to happen now.

"I'm first, you had her mouth and licked her cunt first. Now it's my time, so I get to fuck her first," Craig growled at his brother.

"How do you want it Lisa, you going to open your legs, or does Peter get to hold them open for you?"

Compliantly, and without even thinking, Lisa parted her legs and pulled her heels back so that they were level with her hips, leaving her in the prime position to be mounted and fucked.

"You know I think she's eager for it now," Craig leered, as he looked down at Lisa laying helpless and accepting on the bed. He manoeuvred between her legs, rubbed his cock along her slit and then slammed into her, hard and fast. Lisa screamed but didn't respond in any other way. Craig fucked her hard and fast, powering away with every stroke. All Lisa could do was lay there and take the pounding she was getting, even if she'd been willing she couldn't have done anything Craig was fucking her that hard.

Lisa took it as best she could, her mind by this time had already gone to a totally different place. Her body was altogether different, she sensed it beginning to reluctantly respond. Just when she thought she could take no more Craig pulled out, only to be replaced by his brother.

Peter wasn't as fast fucking her, but he somehow managed to get deeper with more force, and his groin was grinding against her pubic bone, stimulating her clit. Lisa reacted to her body, reached up and wrapped her arms and legs around Peter, as she began to fuck him back.

For over half an hour, the brothers switched off on fucking Lisa, there was no respite for her, and as she was to discover, two men on one woman left the woman with no time to recover, but the boys could get a rest and so were always ready to go again.

Craig was the first to cum, filling Lisa's cunt with his seed. His body jerked back and forth as he pumped away. Not concerned with putting his cock somewhere his brother had already filled, Peter eased into Lisa's cum dripping cunt and powered away until he also emptied his balls into her.

All three were sweating as they lay on the bed. Lisa silently admitted to herself what she had become, a whore, but how had it come to this when Peter spoke. "Lisa, it's obvious that you're not a professional, and I don't think that you're the sort of woman who would indulge in casual sex with other men than your husband, so why? Especially the way you came to us, like a present. We were told to expect a bonus, and that has often been in the form of women, but you."

That was when Lisa broke and told them her story.

"I knew you weren't the sort to join the Happy Valley Club."

"I'm not."

Although they were not in Kenya, Lisa was a child of the British diplomatic system and knew of the antics of the group of expats in the 1920s and 1930s who were known as The Happy Valley Set. They not only indulged in but enjoyed a hedonistic lifestyle of parties and what would now be called swinging or wife-swapping. She also knew that a similar scene was happening here, although she and Justin had stayed well clear of it.

"So you fucked him to get your husband out of jail."

"No, he fucked me, I did nothing to add to his enjoyment. I stood there, literally, and let him fuck me."

"Okay, but why are you, to be blunt about it, whoring for him?" Craig asked, playing with her left nipple as he did. Lisa sensed that things were starting again as he tweaked it gently but firmly. The talk and her helpless situation were only exciting him again. To her shame, Lisa sensed her body responding to the stimulation of her nipples.

"Because he has video evidence of what I did, and has promised to show it to my husband if I don't. He's promised this will be a one off event, but I'm not sure it will be."

"It won't," Craig said.

"If it helps, I think you did the right thing initially. You'd have had a very hard time of it on your own, and Justin'd have had it even harder."

"That's what... 'he' said," Lisa confirmed.

"A beautiful woman like you would have paid a high price when you went to visit your husband. The guards where he'd been kept would have got very hands on in their searches. And the governor would have expected his 'baksheesh' from you. You'd have been fucking him at least, and maybe a couple of the guards as well, every time you visited your husband. And the guards would have let him know you were doing it."

"One of their favourite things was to gang-bang a wife while her husband is forced to watch. If he makes any objection or looks away the count starts again."

Lisa shuddered at the prospect as she let his words wash over her, but they still didn't make her feel any better about what she had done; the shame and guilt were still there. Now there was tonight to add to that shame and guilt.

Lisa felt Peter move from where his head was resting on her belly, looking at her slit, and she felt something hard and cold press into her pussy. It was narrow, then seemed to widen, stretching her the deeper it went, then Lisa felt it narrow again as it probed even deeper. Looking down she saw it was an old-style glass coke bottle and Peter was fucking her with it. Craig took hold of one hand and made her hold the bottle saying, "Party time again, use it, Lisa. Fuck yourself with it, we're going to watch and we want you to make yourself cum. How good a show you make of it will determine what you have to do for us next. Claire's very good with it, it's one of her favourite ways of teasing us."