The True Value Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa had resigned herself to what tonight would bring; she was the men's plaything for the whole night so she went to town. Looking over at the brothers, half closing her eyes in a sexy way, she slowly withdrew the bottle and reversed it so that she was holding it by the neck, pushed it into her distended cunt and fucked herself hard and fast.

The brothers sat back watching impassively. They'd both fucked her and cum in her mouth so they wanted to be excited by Lisa's actions. They wanted to see how far she would go. Lisa pulled her heels back and thrust her hips off the bed with every inward thrust of the makeshift dildo.

Lost, her head was rolling from side to side, her eyes were hooded and clearly unfocused and her breathing was ragged. Her hand was a blur as it worked the bottle. The suctioning of her cunt was plain to hear as the bottle slurped in and out.

Suddenly Lisa went rigid and a piercing scream left her lips as she climaxed. As they watched, the brothers could see her pussy clenching and releasing on the bottle. Craig moved first, closing the slight gap between him and a now supine Lisa and pushed his cock into her mouth and fucked it hard.

Peter eased the female cum covered bottle from her cunt and replaced it with his own cock and fucked it as hard and fast as his brother was her mouth. Lisa was unable to respond, either to push the brothers away, or as was becoming more evident to encourage them and join in their debauchery. But once again she was used as a cum dump.

All three of them were now back in the living room, Lisa was surprisingly at ease talking with the brothers, standing naked before them drinking a beer. Peter had offered her a robe, but after trying it on Lisa had decided that it was more provocative than being naked so had taken it off. She knew there was more to come, but what?

"Lisa, have you eaten yet? No, then I'll knock up a quick snack for us all," Craig said as he went into the kitchen. The incongruousness of the situation made Lisa giggle. She was here to be fucked by these brothers and one of them was offering to make her dinner.

Peter had something else on his mind as he pulled Lisa to him and kissed her. Lisa fought him off, she was not going to allow either of them to kiss her. Peter seemed to accept the situation with good grace, so instead, he spun Lisa around and pushed her over from the waist. Kicking her legs apart Peter stood behind Lisa rubbing his already hard cock up and down her slit then pushed in firmly and with authority. Grasping her hips he pulled Lisa back onto him and began to fuck her.

Every time Peter rammed into her, Lisa was lifted off her feet slightly. Feeling the rhythm Lisa began to grind back on Peter as he thrust in. The pace and force were not too hard and rough and Lisa began to enjoy the way her body was reacting.

The angle Peter was driving into her was making his cock hit parts of her pussy that weren't used to it. Lisa once again gave herself over to what was happening and began to moan in excited response.

"Ooooooooooooooooohh. Yesssssss. Fuck Yes! Pinch my nipples," Lisa shouted as her fingers rubbed her clit. Peter pinched one then the other as Lisa screamed even louder and came.

Craig called out from the kitchen that the food was ready as Peter eased his cock from Lisa and they went into the kitchen to join Craig.

After dinner, Lisa rode Craig reverse cowgirl style before they all fell asleep in a tangled mass of arms, legs and torsos.

"God, don't you boys ever stop?" Lisa moaned as she was woken up by Craig.

"Not with a woman as beautiful and talented as you are Lisa. And we've only got you for one night."

Craig pulled Lisa onto all fours, got behind her and eased himself between her thighs. Peter was quick to position himself in front of her and without thinking, acting purely on instinct, as if she'd been programmed, Lisa parted her lips and greedily accepted his cock as it slid in.

Craig's cock quickly followed as he pushed it into her pussy. The brothers began to fuck her mouth and cunt, quickly building up the pace. Lisa was trapped between them in her first spit roast, and couldn't move back or forth. Once again she was the passive recipient of their energies as they used her body for their pleasure. To Lisa, it seemed that they enjoyed her passiveness.

For once Lisa wasn't forced to endure them switching positions with her. Craig fucked her cunt and Peter her mouth both cumming where they were.

The brothers removed their cocks from Lisa and pulled her between them on the bed where they went to sleep in a surprisingly intimate way. That intimacy wasn't to last as Lisa was woken up continuously throughout the rest of the night to service one or the other of the brothers.

Lisa woke up to find the brothers sporting hard-ons and looking down at her naked body.

"Morning Lisa, just time for a couple of quickies before we get you home." Lisa groaned both inwardly and audibly, she was exhausted, everywhere ached. They couldn't expect any more sex from her, could they?

Peter joined her on the bed sitting on her chest and pushed his cock past her parched lips. Conditioned to their demands Lisa reluctantly and without any enthusiasm began sucking on it.

Craig meanwhile was between Lisa's parted thighs, his tongue probing her cunt, swirling and twisting. After a couple of minutes, the boys stopped and stood up.

"Lisa, have you done anal before?" Oh fuck, thought Lisa, the final demand, she'd expected that they'd want her arse but had hoped they'd forgotten about it.

"Yeah, but please, I can't take both of you."

"That's okay we have something else in mind for your little finale."

Lisa began to rub her cunt, getting it as wet as she could then used the juices to lubricate her anus. She got on all fours as Peter worked one and then two fingers in and out of her anal opening, also using her pussy juices to lubricate it as he stretched her in readiness.

Craig lay on his back on the bed and motioned Lisa to straddle him, facing away. When she was in position and guided by both Craig and Peter Lisa eased onto his throbbing cock. A sigh of delight came from Craig as he felt the tightness of her sphincter grip and then release him as he eased in surprisingly gently.

Lisa bit down on her lip at the first intrusion, but her discomfort eased as it always did when she relaxed and grew used to the feeling of having a cock up her arse.

Craig began to pump in and out, taking his time being gentle with Lisa, as soon as they had set up a steady regular rhythm, with Lisa joining in, Peter stood over Lisa and did his favourite thing. Stuck his cock in her mouth and enjoyed the blowjob she was now used to giving him.

Lisa felt Peter grow even harder as she used her mouth on him until he pulled out. At the same time, she was pulled backwards laying on top of Craig as he became motionless, but held her to him. Lisa's cunt was exposed and open to Peter and he had no hesitation in pressing into it. Lisa felt filled like never before. Her arse and cunt were stuffed with two throbbing cocks, and she could only lie between the brothers as they DP'd her.

Gradually the in and out motion increased in speed and the guys lost coordination as they fucked Lisa. One second both her arse and cunt were filled, next, they were empty.

The tightness of Lisa's arse and cunt was too much for the brothers and soon both of them exploded and filled Lisa with their cum. It took a few minutes before they had relaxed enough to disentangle themselves. Lisa felt cum seeping out of both her holes. She felt used and abused, but strangely satisfied and content.

"You know, Claire is really gonna be pissed at missing this session," Peter said with a look of disappointment on his face.

"Lisa, you'd have loved this morning if Claire had been here to join in, she'd have been sat on your face as you ate her twat while we DP'd you." Lisa shuddered at the thought. Hadn't she suffered enough without the thought of having to eat another girl's cunt?

The brothers left Lisa alone to shower and dress as they prepared breakfast for them. Before Peter picked up a set of car keys and said to Lisa, "Come on time to get you home."

The drive was made in silence until Peter pulled the car off the main road and down a dirt track. Oh fuck, Lisa thought, what now?

Peter stopped the car and turned to Lisa, smiled and put his hand around her neck.

"Lisa, you are a very beautiful woman and I just can't resist one more go with you. But I won't force things if you don't want to do anything."

Despite Peter's words, Lisa still felt her head pushed lower and didn't resist. She'd done worse last night and this morning, so what was one more time?

She reached for Peter's shorts and quickly undid them, freeing his cock. As soon as it was within reach she parted her lips and slipped it inside her mouth, running her lips along the full length as she took him deep before easing off.

Lisa took up a steady and easy pace, allowing Peter to enjoy the sensations she was creating for him.

Bobbing her head up and down, she teased him by increasing the pace and then slowing back down. Then she upped the intensity. As the end of his cock hit the back of her throat, she relaxed and took him deep-throat.

Peter groaned in surprise, but Lisa hadn't finished. She held him there. Seconds seemed to pass, in fact, fifteen of them before Lisa pulled off, spluttering but not gagging.

"Like that?"

Peter could only nod in appreciation. Smiling despite herself, Lisa went back to work, taking Peter deep-throat and holding him there for increasing lengths of time. As she held him, she worked her throat on his cock as it pulsed. She'd done this with Justin and he was both longer and thicker than Peter was, so it was no trouble for Lisa to take and hold him.

Peter moaned and began pumping a never-ending stream of cum down Lisa's throat. Lisa didn't move to pull away from him until she sensed the flow diminishing, then she eased Peter's cock out of her throat but held him in her mouth until she had truly sucked all the cum from it, using her tongue to swirl the last drops from him.

This was the only act of the night and morning that Lisa had felt in control of and the only one where she took the initiative.

Arriving back at her apartment, Lisa ripped the dress from her body and threw hersel into the shower, scrubbing the shame from her skin. She retched and threw up countless times as she slumped there allowing the water to wash over her, but it couldn't wash away the guilt and humiliation of what she had become.

A whore. She'd said she would whore for 'the man' and she had but at what price to herself. When she'd fucked him before it had been to get Justin out of jail, but this time it was to save her own reputation.

Lisa didn't move until the water from the shower eventually turned cold. She looked at her body, her cunt was inflamed and bruised from the punishment it had taken. Her lips were swollen, and it was painful to swallow. Yet these were only the physical outward manifestations of the night she had just spent. They would mend, and before Justin would be home. But what about her mental state? That would take longer to recover, if at all.

Crazily, Lisa began to rationalise things. Not the way she had been pimped out and hadn't fought it more vigorously but the night and the brothers themselves.

She had to admit that Craig and Peter weren't that bad to look at, and if she'd been a single woman she wouldn't have said no to some attention from either of them. Lisa might have been innocent when she got married, but she was a woman and although she loved Justin, she was sensible enough to admit that she could appreciate if a man was good to look at.

Lisa thought her 'first assignment', she had inwardly accepted that this would not be the only time she sold her body for 'that man'. Thank God they weren't some old or ugly men.

The sex hadn't been that rough, yes it had been vigorous and never-ending and she'd had no say in what they did, but they hadn't hit her or anything like that. They'd used her for their enjoyment that was all.

Shamefully she admitted that she'd never have been able to try DP or Spit Roasting with Justin. But all these thoughts were false. Just ways to assuage her guilty conscience, and her shame.

The next day, Lisa got a phone call from 'the man', complimenting her on her work, telling her that the brothers were well pleased with her services and looked forward to hopefully repeating the night at some time in the not-too-distant future. This did nothing to ease Lisa's state of mind; the constant angry stomach cramps she endured, nor the underlying sense of shame. And she was constantly on edge in case she got another demand for 'her services.' Lisa expected 'the man' to add to her torment by insisting that she see a new 'client' while Justin was at home.

Those feelings of trepidation lasted for another three months until Justin had set off three hours ago on another trip, and Lisa got the phone call she'd dreaded receiving, demanding she go to 'the man's' office. He wanted to discuss another business opportunity for them both. Lisa knew what he meant by that.

Lisa was on her way to the meeting when she literally bumped into another woman who was intently talking on her phone. "No, I've told you things are in place and it needs to happen in the next few days. Don't piss me about, you've been paid well, now deliver what you've been paid for and everyone will be happy." The woman was Claire, Craig and Peter's sister.

"Sorry," Claire said as she closed the phone conversation, and Lisa got the impression that was a word Claire didn't use very often. "Oh, you're Lisa aren't you?" Lisa nodded in the affirmative as Claire smiled at her.

"My brothers told me about your fun night together with them and that they enjoyed your company immensely."

"Believe me, it's not something I wanted to do. Nor, am I proud of it."

"I'm sorry I missed out on the fun." Lisa shuddered at the thought of another woman being involved in that night. "I'm not sure if the timing was my misfortune or it was deliberate to antagonise me. But hey, that's my loss." Lisa didn't know what to say, then Claire continued. "They also told me why you did it and the other thing earlier. I've got to say I admire your strength for doing what you did. I'm not sure if I could have done something like that, but I would probably have, either that or killed him."

Looking at the hatred in Claire's eyes, Lisa knew she was speaking the truth.

"I'm beginning to believe the same, but I'm certain that I've left myself open to more blackmail attempts, that I'll have to let him pimp me out again and again."

"Oh you will be, I can guarantee it. There is another way of course. Give him what he wants. You. It will only be for a few weeks until he tires of you or finds another victim."

"Never, I'd kill myself before allowing him to touch me again."

"Look Lisa, it's only sex. Just use your body, don't think about anything. It's only fucking."

"Not for me, you maybe, but not me. I believe in my wedding vows, and staying faithful to my husband, and I love Justin. I've only had sex with four men, Justin, him, and your brothers, and three of those were not of my choosing." Lisa paused for a moment as she sensed empathy from Claire, and she had a sense of trust and liking for her. Lisa decided to push that trust. "Is it true that... that Craig and Peter have been your... you know."

"Lovers? Yes, and believe me you are one of a very few people who know about that. So you have that over me, then again I don't think you'd ever be able to tell anyone do you? After all, how would you explain how you found out about it?"

"They told me they were your first."

"Yep, what a birthday present that was. Craig fucked me first, then Peter, then I sucked Peter off first before changing to Craig, and finally they both fucked my arse, again Peter was first. I think they'd worked the sequence out beforehand. Craig took my virginity so Peter got to be first with everything else, but I wasn't objecting by that time. I just wanted more of their cocks in any way I could get them, and they weren't going to object, were they? They soon developed their own little preferences. They both love my pussy, but Craig also likes my arse while Peter adores a blowjob. Then again, I think that you discovered that about him yourself." Lisa looked shocked at the graphic details Claire had openly shared with her, but she was correct; Peter did have a preference for blowjobs.

"What about your parents, did they suspect anything was going on?" Despite herself and her moral feelings Lisa was infatuated and wanted to know more about the sibling's depraved youth. Claire shrugged as if she couldn't care less.

"I'm pretty certain that Mum did, and encouraged us in some ways. I mean it kept all three of us from going native and clear of any diseases, and there were a lot of nasty ones going around at that time. Dad didn't, he'd have killed the boys if he knew."

"And you're still doing it now? I mean, I can understand, just, what you did when you were younger, but now?"

"Why not. It's just sex as I've told you, a physical thing."

"I think that's where we differ, sex to me is also about love and emotion, not just jerking my body into a man. And that's why I find the situation I'm in so hard. I think I could kill myself before I do anything like I did with your brothers again."

That was when Lisa's phone rang again, as she took the call Claire watched the colour drain from Lisa's face. Lisa didn't speak on the phone, just listened and grunted a couple of times.

"That was him again wasn't it?" Claire demanded to know. Lisa nodded, her eyes filling with tears of shame and humiliation.

"Yes, I was on my way to meet him when I bumped into you, now I'm late."

"He's got another job lined up for you hasn't he?" Again Lisa could only nod before sobbing softly. "In three days time, and now he's told me that as I've made him wait it will be two jobs and not just one. I hate him."

"Try and put him off."

"How, he knows Justin is away."

"Wait two days then phone him and say you can't do it for another week but that you will do whatever he wants, even hint that you might be changing your mind about him."

"Never! And why a week?"

"Just delay him, tell him your period has come early, that will put him off. You never know things might have changed in a week's time. I can't say anything more than that, but trust me, things could work out for you. Just put him off."

With that Claire left a stunned Lisa standing on the pavement.

Not understanding why, Lisa did as Claire had advised and waited two days then phoned the man and begged off the liaison.

"I'm sorry, I can't do it tomorrow."

"Mrs King, you will regret defying me."

"You're not listening to me, and honestly I'm not defying you, why would I do that? I said I can't do it tomorrow, not that I won't do what you want. I just need a week before I can."

"I don't trust you and why do you need a week?"

"Think about it. I'm a woman. Just give me some time and I'll do anything you want. Anything."

"Do you mean what I think you mean?"

"Yes," Lisa whispered, wondering why she was taking this chance on a whim and a promise from Claire, a woman that she barely knew. What did Claire know that could change things for Lisa in a week?

"That won't change our business arrangement, you will still work for me as and how I want."

"I know."

"One week from tomorrow then, and Mrs King I can't wait to see you again, all of you." Lisa closed the call without answering, a shudder of disgust running through her.

Lisa's week of grace had ended without anything appearing to change or happening. Lisa waited in trepidation for the call to come to summon her to do 'the man's' bidding again. She was certain it would come soon. Mid-afternoon and her fears were answered by a ring on the doorbell. Fearfully she opened it and was met by a small local boy silently holding out an envelope. Lisa took it with shaking hands and the boy ran away, without even waiting for any payment. She closed the door and slumped to the floor unable to break the seal on the package.