The True Value Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Lisa did what she knew she must, and inside was a single sheet of paper and 2 micro SD cards.

She was shaking so much she could hardly make out the words on the paper.

Our mutual friend has been detained by the Police and there is very little prospect of him being released, even with his so-called friends and contacts.

The Chief of Police was there organising and supervising everything, so this is at the highest level. He's not going to be around for a long time.

Your problems would appear to be over as justice here can be both arbitrary, and often violent.

The first card shows his arrest.

Lisa ripped the card from the letter and inserted it into her tablet and opened the single video file that was the only thing on it. 'The man' looking much the worse for wear and clearly having been subjected to a prolonged savage beating was dragged semi-comatose from his office and thrown into the back of an unmarked van which drove off leisurely. Lisa grabbed the letter, anxious now to see what the rest said and what was on the other card.

The other card is the only copy in existence of your video. Claire has obliterated every other one, both in hard copy or on the cloud. Our mutual friend's cyber security wasn't very sophisticated and Claire hacked it easily. This is our gift to you.

Watch it if you want, we all have. The first 15 minutes are a pastiche of stills taken from the video and a mash-up of various scenes. He really was a most perverted individual and clearly had certain scenes he enjoyed more than others. You are well rid of him, as are we. If you can bear to watch the full thing from start to end then start at 15:23.

We all have seen some of it, the bits where you are undressing are some of the most erotic things any of us have watched. We know that's probably no comfort to you but it is. All of us love where you are in your slip bending over to pick up your dress. I would hate to think that image could be destroyed forever.

I wanted to make just the one copy of that but Claire wouldn't let me. She's still angry about not being able to share you with us. But also rightly she says the only person who should have a copy is you.

It took Lisa a day and a half to bring herself to watch the video, but deep down she knew she had to. She watched the whole thing three times, the first time she threw up frequently. The second she cried, the final time she had no reaction at all. The next day the news reported that the badly beaten body of a man had been found and that the police were making enquiries into it. The underlying text being they were looking but not very hard and didn't expect to solve the mystery.

Claire's phone pinged with an incoming message attached was an MP4 file, after she saw who it was from she attached her phone to a small computer that was unlinked to any other device, downloaded the file and ran it through several top-end and sophisticated antivirus programmes, checking for any bugs, viruses, worms or any other threat that might compromise her electronic devices or security. She then deleted and shredded the message. Only when she was satisfied it was safe did she open the file. After only three seconds of viewing, she stopped it, called her brothers and attached the computer to a large screen display.

When all three were comfortably seated she started the video again. It opened to a still of Lisa in her slip and bent over. The one all three agreed was outstanding. A voice message began to play.

"I just wanted to show my thanks to you for retrieving this for me. I know how much you liked it and I'm sure you watched it more than once. I don't know why, but I believe you when you said that this was the only copy. So this is a copy for you."

The still faded into a moving picture of Lisa facing the camera in her turquoise frock. Her hands went to the hem and slowly button by button she undid it, then let it fall to the ground. Her hands went to the hem of her slip preparing to pull it over her head, but paused for a second as if unsure, or obeying a silent command.

Then the slip was shrugged off her shoulders and instantly Lisa reached for her bra, undid it and let it join the rest of her clothes on the floor. Then she hooked her fingers into the waist of her panties and pushed them down. Only after she had slowly walked naked toward the camera, paused for a stark close-up of the pearls of moisture showing on her cunt, inserted a finger, then sucked it clean, did they realise they weren't watching the original video. Lisa had recorded this new one for them.

All three had been so engrossed in what they were watching that they had missed that Lisa's hair was in its newer, short style and there was no soundtrack. The low background panting of a man lusting after what he was seeing and would soon enjoy was missing.

Lisa slowly returned to her clothing, picked up her slip and raised it over her head, giving the camera and watchers an unobscured view of her perfect body. As it slithered down her body, Lisa bent over, allowing the slip to gape open and show her tits, and looked directly into the camera lens she smiled. One other difference between this and the original version was that in this one Lisa's eyes were alive and sparkling, with a hint of mischief showing in them. The video held the still image as another voice-over started.

"Once again this is for you only. All three of you. I would have loved to be brave enough to perform this for you in person, but that would be going too far and is something I just couldn't do.

"I know I'm leaving myself open to blackmail again but I trust that you will not use it like that. The original film was sullied and despoiled for me by the way I had been forced to strip and let myself be fucked by... So I decided to make a new one for you all. I know Craig loves this particular image.

"Soon the original will begin to run, although I've deleted my actual rape scene, and I have to agree that in many ways it is very erotic."

The three siblings watched the original again in silent appreciation, before returning to the start and watching Lisa's new strip scene.