The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me up the stairs to my bedroom and pushed me back on my bed. I don't think my cock had ever been harder, the head dark and angry looking as it waited for Marie to sink her pussy down over it.

She climbed between my legs and lowered her mouth to me and sucked the plum shaped head between her lips. Just watching her made my balls churn and I felt like I could cum at any second. Her mouth continued its journey down the length of my cock until her nose was buried against my pubic hair. I could feel the head of my cock in her throat as she sucked and nursed on my shaft. I could just reach her breasts and massaged them as she sucked me. Her nipples begged to be taken care of and I twisted them between my thumb and forefinger.

I let her do what she wanted to do because I knew that she was in control whether I liked it or not. Every time I started to cum she would change her rhythm and I would stop cumming. I wanted to suck her pussy so bad but she kept it from me. She finally rose up and knee walked up the bed until she was poised over my cock. Usually it would be lying hard against my belly and I would have to hold it straight up so Jan could slide down on it. This time it stood straight and long and I thought it grew an inch or more longer and bigger around. I do not have a porn star cock but I think it would be able to compete today.

I watched Marie spread her legs a little wider and it seemed that her pussy was a magnet to my cock as it found her opening as she slowly lowered herself, taking me to the root in one plunge. I could feel her silky tunnel massaging me as she sat there pulling her nipples and looking me, trying to devour me with her eyes. Her hips started to swivel and grind and I could feel my seed wanting to burst from me. She wouldn't let me cum but continued to fuck me just using her pussy muscles. I could feel her shudder from time to time and her cum dribbled down my cock and balls. She had a massive orgasm and fell against me and when her pussy released me for a second I filled it with the biggest load of juice I ever shot.

She rested on my chest and I turned us over. I was still hard and started stroking her cunt hard and fast. I wanted to give her a taste of what she had done to me and I fucked her deep, fast and hard. My now porn star sized cock was finding spots I didn't know existed and I stretched her cunt deep and wide. Every time I bottomed out her eyes widened and her mouth formed a big "O". I knew I couldn't hurt her because she was still controlling the action but I wanted to make an impression.

I must have fucked her for a steady twenty minutes or more and from her yells and screams I knew she came at least five times. As I finally pasted her cunt with my sperm, I thought I would fill her cunt to overflowing I spewed so much. I rolled over on my back and she came over with me, my cock still buried in her. She pulled off me spun around and devoured my cock in her mouth, her cum filled pussy was going to cover my mouth and I knew I would suck my cum from her. We lapped and sucked as we cleaned our cum from each other finally just falling on the bed exhausted from our lovemaking.

Chapter 19

I woke up a few hours later and looked over at Marie. I couldn't believe how different she looked now compared to a few hours ago. Her breasts which were high on her chest were drooped against her sides. Her belly had a paunch, legs with slack skin on the insides of her thighs. I would ask Etta if she knew what was going on later on.

I went down and gathered up the clothes that Marie had discarded as she seduced me. I took them upstairs so she could get dressed when she woke up. When I got there she was sitting up in the bed looking very satisfied, a smile decorated her face and she had one hand between her legs apparently rubbing her pussy.

"Hi Caleb, did you enjoy our little escapade? I sure did. Maybe I will come back and we can do it again."

I handed her the clothes and went downstairs to wait for her. She came down a few minutes later looking like the prim older woman that knocked on my door earlier in the day. She didn't say anything but just walked to the door, went down the steps, got in her car and left me with my mouth hanging open. I had to admit that a steady diet of her fucking would give me a heart attack just like her late husband.

I felt some guilt when I thought about Jan. Should I tell her what happened or just let it go? I didn't initiate the sex and I did feel that I was seduced by something I didn't know anything about. Was she a witch that could change her appearance to seduce younger men or was she taken over by a spirit that had changed her. I had a feeling that it was the former rather than the latter. I decided that I would call and tell Jan what happened. I remembered the warning I got when I went to get a glass of water for Marie and I was sure Etta would have an answer for me.

I went to the laptop and it was still on just asleep. I bumped the touchpad to wake it up. The screen lit up and Etta was there:

"Did you enjoy Marie Caleb?"

"I didn't enjoy being used for her own enjoyment. You warned me earlier, what did you mean?"

"She has special powers."

"Is that how she changed her appearance?"

"Yes."

"What else can you tell me?"

"She will entrance you, you will be under her power. You must resist her."

"Thank you Etta."

I called Jan and she had gotten home just after lunch. She asked if Marie had showed up like she had planned and I said she sure did.

"That sounds interesting, explain what you meant."

"Jan you know I am in love with you, don't you? But the strangest thing happened with Marie. Before you ask, yes she asked me to call her by her first name. She started to come on to me and I could see her change from an older woman to one that looked around twenty something. Wait I have to back up a little bit, I went to get her a drink of water and I heard a voice warning me to be careful. I didn't understand it but I sure do now." I went on to tell her what happened and that I was powerless to stop it.

"What did she say after she was done with you?" she asked with a bit of doubt in her voice.

"She asked if I enjoyed her and maybe she would come back for another tryst."

I told her what Etta said and I knew that we would have to figure out what we could do to counter her spellbinding appearance. I said I would talk to Etta again and see if she could help me.

"I am really concerned for you as well as myself, if she is a witch she has powers that we aren't prepared to deal with. I have to wonder what she would do if you were here with me, I don't know if she has a gender preference or not. All I know is that she told me she had a high sex drive and I think when she needs to get some sex she just takes it. I had a thought that perhaps it was Etta that possessed her so she could fuck me with a real body but because of the warning I put that aside. I am telling you this because I don't want to have any secrets between us. I know it could destroy our relationship but I had to take the chance."

"Caleb I believe what you told me and I love you also. I know you wouldn't seduce Marie and I am sure that Etta knows what she is talking about. I don't know what we can do about it either but like you said maybe Etta will know."

"Come to think of it I believe the bedroom cam was still on. I will look at it and send you a copy for you to see. Hopefully it will show her turning back into the person that came to the door."

We talked for a few more minutes and she said she had some work to do before her class tomorrow.

I looked and found the file I was looking for and sure enough it showed a young Marie bringing me into the room and our frantic fucking and then as we fell asleep I could see her turn back into the Mrs. James we knew. I made a copy of the file and then uploaded it to Jan's e-mail account. I probably should have edited a bit but I wanted Jan to see how young she looked before she changed back.

I was glad I had bought the cameras because it was really paying off. I looked for the living room file and that was there also and it showed just what happened along with her change from an older woman to a young one. I uploaded that one to Jan also so she could see the look of complete surprise on my face and know that I was under some sort of spell as time went on. You could see that in the way I stumbled toward the stairs as she led me to the bedroom. I hoped that the videos would let Jan know that I was being completely truthful with her.

"Etta, are you with me?"

"Yes Caleb I am always with you."

"Do you know how I can resist the being that inhabits Marie?"

"You have to use your strong will."

"If Jan is with me will it be easier?"

"Because you and Jan are lovers and in love it will help you resist."

"How can I resist if Jan is not here?"

"Don't look her in the eyes."

"Thank you Etta."

"Your welcome Caleb. I will see you later."

That last remark led me to believe that another night of dream sex was in order and I really just wanted to have a peaceful sleep.

Sleep evaded me as I couldn't turn off my brain thinking about the events of the day. What was Marie James up to? She worried me more than the spirits that resided with me.

I must have slept a bit because I woke with a start. I don't know what woke me up other than my own trepidation about Marie. I didn't know if she really left or was still around town someplace. I remembered what her car looked like and thought I would take a ride and see if I could find where she was staying. I prepared for the day, had some coffee, sent Jan an E mail and set out to see if I could find Marie.

I remembered what Pete at the Brew Crew said about Mrs. James, "nobody has ever seen her." That told me that she could wander around town like a tourist and no one would be the wiser.

I didn't find her car anyplace in town and wondered if she left or if the car was just part of her disguise. If she was a witch maybe she didn't need a car to get around and could just materialize where she wanted to. I shuddered when I thought she could do that and I said to myself that I was letting my imagination run away with me. Not finding any sign of Marie I returned to the house.

To be continued.

12