The Trust Me Pill Ch. 03

Story Info
Pill 3 brings lingering fantasies to reality.
11k words
4.59
14.5k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Perhaps it's the ultimate sexual gift a woman could give to her husband... Hayley gives Steven the keys to the kingdom, a pill that makes her comply with whatever fantasies he is willing to attempt, and at the same time, show that she trusts his judgment completely, because she won't remember a thing afterwards.

This the 3rd and final Chapter. Maybe.

Pill Three:

Over a month passed since the trip to Gatlinburg with no mention of the final pill. Their sex life had been much more frequent and satisfying. Steven enjoyed hinting at things that "may have happened," but he otherwise he had opted to share a variety of adult "stories" he'd gathered online. She liked the ones that were well written, but even the others were okay. It was just the "idea" different strokes that authors wrote about, and she was certain people actually did some of those things as well.

Still, there were a lot of things "out there" they had never done or would never do - bondage rooms, domination as a lifestyle, orgies, seductions of strangers, sex with friends... All of it was exciting in its way, especially as they reality tested all of them. "Can you imagine?" "Would you ever want..." "Do people actually do that?" No matter. And, of course, there was much they might. There were a few simple romance stories out there as well. They didn't have to make time for sex each evening. Instead, they ditched Netflix and their cell phones after dinner and focused on their sex lives.

Hayley's head was nestled on Steven's chest, rising slightly with each of his breaths. She could hear the rhythm of his heart slowly return to normal. "Steven, last night, it was hard sex. Tonight, was making love. Intimate. Which was your favorite?"

Steven considered a few moments. "I think you know the answer to that. I like having my cock inside you on any occasion. But last night, we revisited your college fuck with those three guys. That's not intimate. When I was fucking you, I was thinking... 'I can't believe my own wife actually did that. And she's telling me about it. And she enjoyed it so much.' The stories we've been reading, they don't compare to that. So, for me, it's like I'm there, fucking this hot girl who came to be fucked by me and a couple other guys. And I like hearing the noises you make when I'm fucking you hard."

"And tonight?"

"Tonight, was all about sensitive touch, appreciating you for the person you are, watching the emotions on your face with each stroke, loving and appreciating you."

"You don't think that it's a function of the position?"

"What do you mean?" asked Steven.

"Well, the missionary position involves kissing and seeing each other close face to face. It's usually very intimate." Hayley smiled at him.

"I don't know. With that story in mind, missionary is just one of a number of ways I want to fuck you hard."

"Okay, well, when I'm on top, that's more about me teasing you. Sure, I like the control it gives me because I set the pace, but it's still more intimate because I get to watch your reactions."

"Right, playful."

"Mostly, yes. From behind...That's different. You can move more easily, so you thrust harder, and I can bend to meet you at whatever angle feels best. It's aggressive... animalistic... and I like it. But there's an anonymity to it. With my face buried in the pillow, you could be anybody."

"So, you're imagining other guys?"

"No, don't be silly."

"I'm not so sure. How about when you play with your vibrator? You usually end up in that same position, or at least lying flat on your stomach. Who are you thinking about? Those guys from college?"

"Well, that's different. But I'm not always fantasizing about something. It's usually just the physical stimulation I'm after."

"Yes," Steven said, "But you said 'usually." How about the other times?"

"Steven, I'm not even thinking about their faces or who they were. It's more about how it made me feel."

"See, it is them, then!"

"Well, I guess. It's easier than making something up," she said. "But again, I'm not thinking about them specifically. It's more about, well, how it made me feel, self-confidence really. It's not just about being touched the way you touch me or the rougher handling by someone who doesn't care for me the way you do. Imagine there were three girls who wanted you at the same time. How would that affect you? And, come on, I've told you this before. One guy doesn't feel like another. And they weren't there to enjoy my company. It was just young lust and body parts everywhere. See? It's making you hard again. Don't be surprised that it has that effect on me."

"It does on me, for sure. Anyone else then, other than them and your boyfriends?"

"That I'd fantasize about? Nothing serious, like someone in a TV show or movie. But maybe it's some odd moment during the day, seeing someone who looks a certain way."

"Like who? Anyone recently?"

"No. I don't know, maybe it's a good-looking guy at the store who never looks my way, or maybe sometimes he does. Maybe it's different for a woman. It's not whether a guy looks at me or not. Guys look all the time. And that's kind of the point. I pay attention because if they don't look, it means maybe I've lost something. I don't think it's different with other women. We're raised to attract guys. So, it could be wherever. At a restaurant, on the street... maybe it's at a pool and I catch a guy looking at me and he has a hard-on."

"Usually at pools, the water has the opposite effect," he said.

She could tell it clicked with Steven.

"Hey, the only pool you've been to lately was at my boss' house. Who was it?"

"You don't need me to answer that, silly."

"Tim. You fantasize about Tim."

Hayley smiled. "Sure," she said, "maybe some. And don't tell me you don't fantasize about some of the women there."

"I'm asking the questions here. And I take it that this happened, so what, may I ask, caused him to get a hard-on, one that you obviously noticed?"

"Well, it's probably my fault he...had his problem." Hayley knew the question was coming.

"And why's that?"

"Because, dear, I dove into the pool. You remember that you didn't just tell me it was fine to wear a bikini. You insisted. I'll point out that none of the other women did. So, it's your fault really."

"What, your bikini came loose?"

"Pretty much the top came off, and he was standing on the pool deck watching when I came up from the dive. I acted as if I didn't notice that he, or anyone else, saw anything, but he saw a good bit, I think. He was adjusting himself the rest of the afternoon. He needs a girlfriend, I think."

"So that's why he's been asking about you all the time! He can't get a dirty thought about my wife out of his head!"

She could see the wheels turning in his head.

"And neither, apparently, can you! Why is that?"

"I didn't mean to make you jealous..."

"I'm not jealous! Now answer the question."

"He was just... you know."

"Hayley..."

"Big, okay? He looked like he was big. It's hard to tell with baggy swim trunks. Intentional or not, I haven't flashed someone before. It kind of turned me on that he reacted that way. Forgive a girl for noticing."

Their relationship was a bit off the following week, partly due to Steven putting in long hours at work and being tired when he was at home. So, it was somewhat of a surprise when Steven called that Friday at 3:30 with instructions, partially including the enticing announcement to take her pill at 5:30 and the more practical news that her parents would pick up their daughter beforehand. And to shave and shower.

It hadn't left much time. Preparing the "go" back for her parents took time, never mind the usual pleasantries they expected during a visit. She took the pill on time, but it left only an hour to get things prepared as Steven had requested.

And she was off to the toy box, that stash of adult toys they pulled out from time to time. There really weren't that many toys, all things considered, and they would probably enjoy more as much use as they had been getting lately.

She grabbed what she needed and hurried to the dining room. She moved the chairs away from the table and placed them along the wall. Then she went to the linen closet and found some blankets, which she placed on the table for padding. She found a cheap table cloth and put it by the table, just in case he was thinking of fun with food. That kind of made sense, with the dining table being involved. Although he had told her exactly what he wanted, he hadn't said "why." Still, she liked the way it was shaping up, though she didn't yet see why a pill would be needed.

She went to the office area, inserted some card stock into the printer, and typed quickly. This was going to have to be fast. He had said to write instructions for all the toys and to be as graphic as possible. He didn't say they needed table tents so she could have just written sticky-notes, but it was the dining room. It needed table tents. He also had mentioned that her erogenous zones were to be considered toys also, and she had no problem writing instructions for those either, as short or as blunt as they may be. She wished he had given her more time.

She arranged everything on top of the chest where they stored platters and other dishware. Vibrators, love paint, handcuffs, camera (charged), ice bucket with ice and tongs... She shuddered at that. Blindfold, ear muffs, a feather, a ball gag, and bondage straps. And the Polaroid camera. Steven had found that recently on sale. In the digital world, she didn't know why he bothered. She placed the tent cards in front of each item, smiling at the thoughts she had captured for each. The ones for her body parts she placed on the table.

That done, she let her hair loose and did a quick wardrobe change, putting on her cupless bustier, stockings and the garters that connected the two, all black. It was his favorite "play outfit" because, absent panties, which he hadn't mentioned, it covered her midriff only, a bit tightly, and left all her fun parts exposed. Shoes weren't going to be practical to wear, but they completed the look, so she placed those on the chest also and ran to the computer as she had an idea for a sign for those as well.

And then she assumed the position...

It was only five or so minutes later when she knew that Steven was home - the garage door opening and shutting and the door from the garage being shut. Maybe he would have been surprised that she knew that, but the ear muffs were her little secret. Some time ago, after having tried ear plugs or the muffs used for gun ranges, she found that they all hurt her ears. An internet search led her to a safety supply store which sold an industrial version which cut out the low noises and high noises, but allowed the decibel range where normal conversation takes place to pass. The result was that even though she truly was wearing hearing protection, she could clearly hear Steven talk to himself, talk to her boobs, grunt or whatever other noise he might make. It was kind of fun, and he didn't really need to know.

She didn't hear anything else, though, until she heard a number of clicks from an iPhone, perhaps, the sounds suggesting that he was hurriedly admiring her from all sides. Obviously, he was taking pictures.

"Glad I checked the dog... his dish was out of water." Umm, okay. Why was Steven in the kitchen?

"Oh... No." That was Steven again, roughly at the doorway to the dining room! Yeah, like he was surprised. She kept her face straight. Acting a scene, was he?

"You said for me to go on in. So, the light was on in here. I went in and...there she was. Ready for you, I guess?" It was Tim's voice?!

"I don't get it. She knew I had invited you to dinner, and there's not even anything cooking. She must have marked the wrong day on the calendar," Steven said. She heard him again from farther away, "Yep, she had it marked for next Friday."

Yeah right! Steven had told her specifically to write Tim on the calendar for the following Friday, which she had found exciting! But this!

This meant the instructions that she had so descriptively typed out were for Tim. She didn't regret what she wrote, but oh, my...! Tim was being played... and so was she! She never expected this of Steven, but she couldn't deny that she hoped for it a little. More than a little. Why else return to her college fling so regularly? She was getting ahead of herself... she had to play this cool, and no doubt her nipples were already giving her away. She was in the dark, after all. For now, at least.

"Aww, man... Your wife looks awesome! Does she do this all the time? Or, I don't know, just Fridays?"

She noted that he hadn't made apologies or excuses to leave the room. Her heart was racing, and she hoped her skin wasn't flushing! Staying cool was going to be very hard.

"Eh, sometimes," Steven said, "though nothing like this. She calls it 'Gumby Game Night.' I find a Gumby in the garage, usually in the morning to give me something to look forward to all day. You know what a Gumby is - the little stick guy you can bend and shape? She leaves it on the doormat or my dash, and it just means that she's ready to pose. I usually find her in the bedroom or den, naked with, well, the...blindfold, ear muffs, and a camera nearby. But not the rest of this! I...uhhh...I wonder if there was a Gumby I didn't see." Steven paused, apparently gathering his thoughts.

Gumby Game Night? He's playing you Tim! There's no such thing!

"Umm." Steven's voice tailed off. What was he thinking? Surely not regrets, though he was taking a work risk.

"Look, Tim, I..."

"I'm looking! I'm looking!" Tim responded. It almost made Hayley laugh.

"Shh!" Steven insisted. "Those ear muffs probably work pretty well based on what they cost. But keep it down anyway. She can't know you were here."

"I'm sorry. I can't help it. I'm about to have a heart attack. She's gorgeous. We all agree on that. But, wow, sexy as all get out, too!"

"We? You mean the office? You can't mention this, Tim. To anyone. Got it?"

"Sure, no one would believe me anyway. They were talking about her after just seeing her in a bikini, never mind this. Um, sorry. I shouldn't have said that. She's amazing though!"

"Look, I really think you should go. We can try again next week."

No, Steven, no! thought Hayley.

"Please tell me you're kidding. I mean, I've already seen her, and I just want to look at her more. I won't tell anyone. Can I read the little signs? I can't get over this. I didn't know women did this kind of thing. This is like, out of some great porno movie that no one has been creative enough to make!"

Hayley smiled inwardly to herself. She felt like a spider watching her prey moving closer to the web, even though she couldn't see a thing. She was turned on, and the thought of Tim seeing her practically nude... well, the bustier didn't actually cover anything. And it was more than just being nude, or even naked...

Per Steven's instructions, she was on all fours on the dining table. Her sex faced the door where they had entered, her legs spread apart, and she gathered the clicks she heard earlier must have been from Tim skirting around the dining table to capture the view before Steven entered. It added to her excitement that he would want a secret memento. This was delicious! A man that she knew was staring at her...exposed! She liked that. And her husband wanted it! Oh, she needed to be touched! The possum act was wearing thin.

"The signs? What? I haven't seen those before." Steven said.

Good boy. Encourage him to stay, not to leave!

"Yeah. Here's one by the handcuffs! 'Use these to fasten my hands behind my back. Don't let me loose after you spurt in my mouth. Make me swallow your spunk and lick you clean without using my hands.' Unfrigginbelievable, man! A woman like Hayley does that?"

"Shh," Steven reminded him. "Not too loud."

"And this. Polaroids? 'Take as many as you want, and keep them in your drawer at work for when you're bored. Imagine how horny it'll make me if you tell me they went missing.' I just... I mean... does that turn her on, someone seeing her naked?"

It did right now, Hayley thought.

"Yes, it does, actually, I think it's a Vegas kind of fantasy. It stays there. I need to take her there sometime," said Steven.

"She even has a note for her shoes. 'Not only do they make my legs look great, they make it easier for you to fuck me from behind. You will, won't you?' Steven, she's like the centerfold of Playboy or something. Does she know we're here?"

"She can probably tell I'm here, with the vibrations from walking around. But she would only be expecting me by now, anyway. Also, this is the Gumby game - she doesn't move until I move her."

Tim continued excitedly as he read through the cards. "Tickle me. I'm bound to love it." The feather. "Color me in or write on me. Tell me what a good fuck I am." The markers. "Watch my lips closely as you work these in and out. See how wet I get?" The vibrators. That it was Tim reading these made her wet. "Steven, she's like a sex demon or something. Drive me crazy with the cold for my nipples and cunt. Use the tongs!" The ice bucket. When you just want to hear me moan, or when you think I might complain." The gag. Gee fellas, maybe you should use one of them?!

"Oh, I didn't see these on the table. 'Imagine you invited a bunch of buddies over and they all want a turn. Maybe you don't want me to resist?'" The bondage straps. If that didn't get his mind thinking...

"Steven... she, uh, really? Just wow."

He read another. "Breasts. Suck on them. Slide your cock through them. Pinch the nipples. Cum on them and I'll rub it in.' Wow, that... that's something I'd like to see. And finally, what about this one? 'Cunt. Wants cum. And its picture taken afterward.' Steven, I... Um... You've got to be the luckiest man alive. And maybe I'm the second luckiest. I know this is unexpected, and awkward, really awkward. And we work together and friendship only goes so far, but I'll risk it all... Can I touch her?"

There was a long pause. Yes, of course you can, Tim. Steven's only trying to think of a sly way to say that, okay?

"I mean, as long as it's only one of us touching her, she'll never know. Right?"

Right! Even though you're wrong. Steven?

"And you've already let me see, well, all of her, so..."

Good way to press, Tim!

"Of all the nights for her to pull this... But yeah, you're right. That could be kind of fun for me too. I can make up a story that someone else was here. She'll know I'm lying, but I won't be."

"It's okay for me touch her then? I won't tell anyone. I promise!"

"Well, she won't know. But you have to let me take some pictures for my own pleasure. And hopefully she'll never find the pictures I'm going to take."

"So, I can?"

"Yes, but, take it slow. If you jump right to the good stuff, she'll know it's not me."

Hayley didn't know what Tim would choose, but she was excited for it. She was surprised, and mildly disappointed, when she felt the chill of an ice cube touch her nipples. She took an audible breath. No acting there. But although blindfolded and deaf... Not!... she could still speak.

"Good, you're here at last. I hope this pleases you and you're in no rush. But I've been waiting to taste your cock. We haven't had sex in days, so you should have lots of cum for me."