The Trust Me Pill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the ice at her cunt, the cold and then the pain. She winced. "Good idea. I'm so hot for you down there. I hope you took one of those pills to keep you hard for hours... I'm built to last tonight. And besides, I took my special pill, so you know I'll do anything you want. I won't remember any of this anyway except what you tell me."

"Crud, that's a good idea. I need to get that. Cialis. I'll... If I have your discretion, I'll bring one for you too, if you like."

"Wait, you mean I get to...?" Tim asked.

"Fuck Hayley? It's weird to actually say that, but, yes, I think so. It's something we've fantasized about long enough," Steven replied. "It's time."

"I can't believe this," Tim said. "Hayley! You're going to let me fuck her! Yes, please. A pill couldn't hurt. I want this to last as long as it possibly can. What did she mean about a special pill?"

"It's something she picked up at a pharmaceutical convention. It makes her very horny, which explains all this I suppose, and she's, let's say, willing to do anything I tell her when she's on it. And it also makes her very, very forgetful when she wakes up. I'll be right back."

A few seconds later, the ice cube was removed, thankfully! Tim said, "I know you can't hear me, so it's not fair. But unless you object, I'm going to take some pictures real quick while he stepped away. You're my favorite fantasy. Heck, since I moved here, you're my only fantasy, because none of the other women my age compare to you."

She couldn't reply, could she? And besides, it turned her on that he would be masturbating thinking of her for years to come. Hopefully he wouldn't share the pictures with others.

Time to have fun.

"Let's see, who would you bring with you for a fuck fest? You're still here right? You're slow on touching me." She felt Tim's hand grasp her breast and fondle her nipple, then pinch them. Better.

"That feels good. More of that. Less ice. You know blindfolds make me think of that fantasy of mine, right? Like, you let a bunch of guys take me and I won't know who they were."

She felt his hands glide across her back and rear, then teasing at her sex.

"So, it could be like, your office, right? Well, your boss, definitely. I don't care for him, but I should be worth a promotion, right? Your co- worker. Alex, isn't it? He's got good shoulders. I doubt his wife would let him out on a Friday night though. Hey, there's that customer you introduced me to when he was in town. The one with the Australian accent. If you're giving me away, you might as well increase sales, and he wouldn't be around to mention it to our friends. Your college roommate. It might be awkward for you, but he doesn't know any of our friends, and, well, you told me how big he is. I'd like to try that."

"Oh, and of course, that young stud you hired a year ago. His eyes followed me all around your boss' pool party. He was cute in a way that a married woman shouldn't think about, so I thought I'd tease him just a bit and accidentally lose my top when I dove into the pool. He had something he was trying hard to hide in those swim trunks, I know. So, you better take your pill, Steven. You've got a tall order to fill. Or rather a thick and a long one. Now let me feel your breath on my cunt."

She felt a soft warm exhalation. "My cunt has been running all day long planning this. You can do whatever you like to me, but I would like to feel your tongue on me now. Taste me."

Tim did for a few wonderful licks, but he stopped suddenly.

Steven returned. "It's okay, Tim. Go ahead. I heard her talking when I came back."

"Does she always talk so sexy?" Tim asked.

"No, but if you get tired of it, we can use the gag. She hates that. And I think she likes it, too."

Hayley settled on her elbows, enjoying Tim's tongue.

Tim said, "I think I might like tasting her from my finger then," and he inserted one inside her.

Hayley liked that he didn't ask permission. She cooed.

"I brought some water. Here's your pill."

"I've never taken one," said Tim. "I may have seen an ad. What does it do exactly?"

"For you, maybe nothing, for a guy just out of college. For a 30-year-old like me, I don't need it, but I don't have to recuperate nearly as much between rounds to keep pleasing her."

"Looking at her, I can't imagine needing it. But I'll try it."

"I heard what she was telling, well, me, I guess, about flashing you at the pool. Did that really happen?"

"Well, yes. I thought it was an accident, you know? She just came out of the water, and there were her tits. It was amazing. I mean, they're really amazing now, too, just hanging there. She didn't stay above the water long before she bent down to put her top back in place, not long enough, for sure! But, man. I can't believe I'm seeing them again!"

"Me either," Steven said, as he took several photos of Tim's finger in her cunt. "Hey, pay attention. Move your finger some more. Her hips are wiggling. Did anyone else see little display?" Steven asked.

"Her cunt is so... pink and wet and hot. Sorry, uh, yeah. It's been talked about. I'm one of the lucky few. Others are really jealous."

"Oh, God. Who?"

"Well, the boss? He didn't join in the banter except to say that he might have more pool parties next year. We all liked that idea. Anyway, Robbie's wife saw it, who thought it was funny until he complained too much that he hadn't seen it. And Joe and Frank. Oh, and Lester. I mean, the bikini suits her well, and, yeah, we all liked looking. And, she was wearing a bikini, so we figured she didn't mind?"

"But don't worry. They'll never say anything, but I think everyone will be watching closely when she dives in the future. She tastes amazing, Steven. I've never been able to touch or play with a woman like this before, while she's on display like this I mean. It's exciting to hear her breathing pick up."

Hayley could feel Tim build a rhythm with his fingers, also taking the time to curl against her g-spot. She'd never been on display before, but she liked everything about this.

Tim asked, "Steven, why are you...?"

Steven laughed. "Letting you have fun with her? I've, we've never done anything like this before, Tim. And she, of course, doesn't know. But I don't need to share everything about us with you. Trust me." Steven chuckled at himself. "She trusts me. So, trust me that this is the perfect situation. Hopefully it doesn't bother you that I'll watch and take more pictures. And besides, she probably won't remember anything."

"Nothing at all?"

"She's used the pill twice before, and no. Nothing. Still, she's in the here and now. She forgets when she goes to sleep. So, you can do anything you want. We just have to make sure it's only one of us at a time. If she does figure it out, then, I think that'll be fine, too. She's really sexed up by the pill, and it makes her agreeably compliant with whatever I tell her, too."

Hayley could feel Tim use his hands on her hips to signal that she should turn over. She was thankful for it as the padding only slowed down how long it took before her knees got sore. When she was on her back, she felt his hands guide her legs further apart, but she did one better and pulled them back, holding them with her hands, displaying her cunt. She wished she could see his face.

"I think she wants your tongue again," Steven said.

"I think she wants me to cum in my pants," Tim said in a half joking tone.

His tongue returned to her cunt, in much better form this time. It was her turn. "That feels so good. Give me slow, long licks, then go deep. I want to feel your tongue inside me." He followed her instructions to the letter. She moaned in response.

"Steven. In college. It was like this early that evening, when we had stripped. Two held my arms while the third licked me just like you are now. They all wanted a taste before they came in me, and you can imagine how ready I was to fuck them when they were done."

She moaned some more, as Tim continued with his tongue. She knew she just shared something that Tim shouldn't hear, but it was a picture Steven deserved. Click. Click. And, it seemed he thought so, too.

Steven was talking. "Okay, here's her favorite vibrator, set it on low, and..." She didn't hear the hum of the vibrator, but she felt it as it entered her. It was what she wanted, almost. Latex never satisfied like the real thing. She imagined both of them watching it spread her lips. "Yesssss..."

Then she heard Steven, "Pull it out just slightly... there. Leave it there. Let me take a picture. Macro settings can be fun sometimes."

"Are you kidding?" Tim asked. "What's wrong with video? You can take any frame you want!"

"You've got a point," Steven answered. "I'll do some of both."

"She has a beautiful cunt. And beautiful skin. She shaves it really, really well."

"It feels even better. You'll see, Tim," Steven said.

Hayley could hear his pride, as well as his eagerness to watch. "Nipples, please," she said.

"I'll do that," Tim said.

Steven said, "Have at it. I'll work the vibrator so you can concentrate. She likes circles with your tongue, and sucking, but be careful not to bite. She hates that."

Hayley felt a tongue at her nipple, then a hand on her breast, squeezing it and bringing her nipple more fully into his mouth. "More vibrator please."

"You know, Tim. Maybe she does talk too much. She's ours to enjoy, right?"

"You want me to...?"

There was a pause. Hayley couldn't fathom how they were communicating.

"Yes."

Hayley wasn't sure what the communication was, but Tim stopped playing with her breasts, and Steven stopped using the vibrator, leaving a disappointing emptiness. She could guess that one of them was getting the gag, but she liked having a voice in the matter, particularly when she had two cocks to look forward to. She was sharply surprised when the blanket she was lying on was pulled a bit so that her head hung off the edge of the table. Then, she felt a cock at her lips. Oh. She opened her mouth in response.

"Damn, you've got size working for you!" Steven said. "It's a good thing she's my wife already!"

Hayley was, well, not quite in heaven. Wrong orifice. But she was happy to feel a cock anywhere at this point. When Tim withdrew to rub it against her face, she said, "Oh, good, baby. You took the pill. I'm going to like this later!"

Left unspoken was that it was a thicker shaft it seemed, which was reinforced when she took him again in her mouth. And a different taste and smell, for that matter. The poor guy was leaking pre-cum already. She angled her head further off the table to try to take him more deeply, which was more successful than she'd ever managed before. He obliged by fucking her mouth, his length reaching her throat before she could object. She found a way to not struggle against it, and... this was good.

"Incredible. She's incredible," Tim uttered. "I could just cum watching her breasts bounce."

"Honestly, I'd like you to," said Steven.

She could feel Tim pick up the pace, his balls slapping against her nose with each stroke. He kept a good rhythm to it, and she realized it was the first time that her throat had been fucked. It wasn't comfortable, but it excited her nonetheless.

"Steven, if you want a video..." Tim said.

He was close, she could tell. She gave him as much tongue as she could manage on his next thrusts, and she tightened her grip on his shaft with her lips. "Oh, man!! Oh fuck, I'm going to cum. She's good!"

She felt him shoot in her throat, a strange sensation, and he kept cumming with each stroke. She wasn't in a position to swallow much with her head hanging backwards from the table, and it was a struggle to breathe through her nose. Her mouth filled, and she felt his cum escape her mouth and drain to her nose and cheeks. Tim withdrew fully, allowing her to get a good breath of air before he started shooting his cum on her face and neck. It was hot, and the heady scent of his spunk sent her mind reeling.

She could imagine him there, stroking himself, because she continued to feel drops land on her cheek. She lifted her head slightly to swallow better and clear her mouth. It was a lot of cum, delicious in its way, and she found she needed lots of air and more elevation to help clear her throat. She felt the blanket slide beneath her, pulling her head back onto the table. She probed at her lips with her tongue, smiling as she did so, aware that the show must go on. "Steven, you've never taken me like that before. I think I liked it!"

She felt Tim's cock again at her mouth, and she licked him clean as he moved it around her lips.

"Wow, that was a load. I can't believe, well, any of this. But that she swallowed so much of it," Tim said. "I never had a girlfriend do that."

Steven added, "I'm surprised, too. Really, I am. And thanks for the video suggestion. You did that better than I ever have, and look at her. She looks so slutty."

"I've only had a couple of girlfriends, but a blowjob was nothing like that, and certainly no mess on her face. When I get married someday, I hope my wife would be willing to wear a corset or bustier like that and let me, well, let me do all of this to her. Let's say I've had a crush on Hayley. I know that sounds wrong, but I'm not the only one. But I never would have imagined she would be anything like this. I mean, I always thought she was sexy as hell, but she's... married."

"Tim, it's not just girlfriends or party girls that enjoy sex."

"Yeah. I guess. Lesson learned," Tim said. "Is she, or was she, always like this?"

"Like what?" Steven asked.

"So... sexy. So kinky. So... willing to be like this, I guess. A sex toy? I hope I'm not offending you."

"Not at all. I'd be disappointed if you didn't appreciate her. But, let's just say that it requires a lot of communication to get what you want but also giving her what she wants. And this isn't an everyday kind of thing, regardless."

Hayley was happy for a few moments to rest. She enjoyed listening to them because it fed her libido and her confidence about what she had done and would yet do for them. There were more than a few seconds of silence, and she could feel them both just looking at her body. Her nipples stiffened at the thought. She reached between her legs with a hand, beginning circular motions, not for show, but from need while they made up their minds what they wanted to do next.

"Let me get her down from the table," Steven said.

She felt the blanket move and turn her body a good bit, then his hands helped guide her legs over the edge to stand.

"Before we do anything else, can I take some pictures of her? To keep? I know it's asking a lot," Tim said. "She's glorious."

"She is, which is why I enjoy taking pictures of her so much, in or out of her clothes. Let's get her in the heels first," he said.

She felt Steven's hand place one of hers on his shoulder as he used the other to guide her foot to her shoe, followed by the other.

"Strangely, keeping you a secret is a bigger moral dilemma for me than how I was thinking about the rest of the evening. This might ruin everything, but I don't think so, because she won't remember it. And like I said, she's all about sex right now."

Hayley felt him take the ear muffs off. It was a welcome relief from the pressure they put on her head. "Thank you," she said. "They get uncomfortable."

"Hayley, you've been an exceptionally good girl. You've done everything I wanted you to do. And I want to hear you say you'll do anything I want you to do."

"Of course, I will. You know the pill makes me do that, and I take the pill because I trust you."

"Good girl, because there's more I want you to do. I have a surprise for you..."

"Okay...," she said.

"I've brought someone with me."

"Really?" she asked, as if it was startling. "Really? Who?" she asked again, with a smile and enthusiasm.

"I'm not going to tell you. That's why we're keeping the blindfold on you."

"That's... kind of fun. Is it someone I know?"

"Maybe a little. But you don't see him often. Hayley, I want you to fuck him. And I want to watch him fuck you. I want to know..."

"Yes. He should fuck me. I'll do anything either one of you wants," Hayley interrupted. "Steven, right now, I want sex. I'll do anything you want, and I'll enjoy doing it because it's what you want."

"Okay, in that spirit, I want him to take some pictures of you, to keep. How does that make you feel?"

"It... You invited him. I trust your judgment. I might be glad I'll forget about it though."

"It won't embarrass you if he doesn't keep his word and someone else sees them?"

"That's for you to worry about. I just want him to earn it," she said, meaning every word.

"Well, there we go then. I'm going to put the ear muffs back on you so he and I can talk without you knowing who he is."

"Okay, if you have to," she said, disappointed.

Once the muffs were back on her head, she heard Tim say, "Wow. I keep saying it. She's amazing. Steven, are you sure you're not taking advantage of her with this pill?"

"Don't even think of feeling guilty. She chose to take the pill. I am taking advantage of it, and this is apparently the last one. The other two were a lot of fun. But she let me know about them because she wants me to take advantage of her. Those are almost her words. She's free of inhibitions and she's incredibly compliant. Don't worry. And now, it's Gumby time. How do you want her to pose?"

"Um, every way possible. But I'd like to be in some, too, with me, like, standing behind her and holding her breasts, or kissing her neck, or, you know... touching her."

"That's fine, and we can take turns. I'd like some pictures of us like that, too."

"Steven, her clothes are great. The blindfold is great. But the muffs... if you want really good pictures, do you want those in them?"

"It'll be hard to be quiet," Steven said.

"No, let's be honest about it," Tim said. "You said she'd forget, but I'd rather be honest about it. I don't think she's going to mind it's me, given the flash at the pool."

Hayley was pleased to feel the muffs being removed again.

"Hi Hayley, it's me, Tim. Remember me?"

Hayley grinned. "That's a funny thing to ask, Tim." She reached forward to touch his body. He was shirtless and as her hands traced down, she found he wasn't wearing pants or underwear. She grasped his cock, which was hard. She couldn't help assessing his size and length.

"Huh. It's kind of sticky. I guess that was you in my mouth earlier? Tim, Steven. I'm happy it's you. I don't know what Steven has told you, but I'm in an extremely suggestive state. I'll do anything you want me to do, just like Steven. Anything. And it turns me on that it'll be you that has pictures of me. Now, what do you want me to do?"

"Will you come to my apartment and let me fuck you all night?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Well, wait," Steven said. "The pill doesn't last forever, and she's not just yours."

"I know. I was just testing, I suppose. I know you have neighbors around, but I'd like is to have her pretend she's arriving on the door step, dressed like she is now. Porch light on, that kind of thing. What do you think?"

"I think you have a sense of the theatric, but, yeah, that could be fun. Let's get her face cleaned up first."

They took seemingly hundreds of pictures, though thankfully not too many of her on the porch. She then had to display her wares, as if they were deciding to purchase her for the evening vs. some other lady. Standing, bending over, playing with her breasts, spreading her legs, spreading her lips even to show them what awaited them if they would only pay up. She enjoyed it all.