The Trust Me Pill Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, they wanted many explicit photos, such as her masturbating, or her lips on their cocks, their fingers probing between her legs. It was an incredible turn-on. And the Click. Click. Click. of Steven's camera was an almost constant, both using it to take higher quality photos.

"This has to be a dream," Tim said. "Every guy dreams of being a Playboy photographer, and your wife, she's, like, really into it. And that makes it so much sexier. Unbelievable!"

"I'm just coming to understand how special she is," Steven said. "It helps to have other eyes to make that so clear. Weird, right?"

"I mean, how do you bring something like that up?"

Hayley inserted herself into their conversation. "Maybe you just start by asking. And, I'm done with the blindfold. It's not quite anonymous." She removed it and tossed it aside. "Steven. Go to the dining room and bring that blanket from the table. Tim, move the coffee table out of the way. We're going to need some room."

She wasn't asking, and they knew it.

"Spread the blanket out, Steven. And for goodness sakes, take off the rest of your clothes. I want you to lie down here when you're done. Tim, untie this thing I have on." It took him only moments to loosen and remove her bustier. "Good, you figured that out pretty quick. Now go get me a cup of water. I'll make it worth your while."

After taking a few sips, Steven was ready on the blanket. "Okay, Steven. I'm going to be a little cruel, but it's what happens when there's more than one guy in the room. I can't tell you your cock is the biggest because you know it's not true." She got down on all fours climbing towards him, straddling him but not forward enough that he could suck her breasts or insert himself between her legs.

"You're going to lie there and watch. Tim?"

"Yes?"

"Fuck me."

She felt a hand on her hips and the tip of his cock teasing her wetness. "Should I be wearing a condom?"

"No. Fuck me," she said.

"You heard the lady," Steven said. "I don't think we even have any."

"Okay. She's wearing her wedding ring. Is that cool?"

Steven answered. "Yeah. It is. Remember you're fucking my wife. Fuck her so well she remembers it in the morning!"

She felt the tip of cock part her opening. From that brief touch he went straight to what felt like balls deep. She cried out a bit. Too far!

"Careful there. I don't know if she can take all of you. Take it slow at first."

"Please invite me over for dinner again, Steven."

She laughed. She couldn't help it. She felt him ease his cock out and back in slowly a couple of times, measuring her, perhaps. About that, she was curious, too. And probably Steven. "How long is it?" she asked, looking Steven in his eyes.

"A girlfriend had one of those sewing tape measures. She said I was just under eight inches."

She purred at Steven then said, teasingly. "He's going to fuck me in places you've never touched... I want him to, but you can stop it."

"I didn't realize how much jealousy could turn me on. Tim, don't be so careful. Fuck her!"

She felt Tim's cock swell, if possible, and he pushed into her with his full length and held it for a moment. She sensed his satisfaction, and he began fucking her furiously.

Her teasing was over. She knew it was important to appeal to both of them, but the words just came as he pounded into her again and again, his balls slapping her audibly. "So... big. So... long..." She bucked her hips against each stroke, fighting for every bit of his length, her breasts grazing Steven's cock and stomach as they rocked back and forth.

She was breathing heavily, each stroke igniting her spaces within. She held Steven's eyes. He too was open-mouthed, a look of both wonder and lust on his face watching her. "Pinch my nipples - hold them still." He understood. The force Tim was delivering to her caused a painful joy in her nipples as they tried to sway with her movements. Steven mirrored her own excitement in his face.

Tim, though, was starting to tire, panting from the exercise. "No, no, no, Tim! Don't stop now!"

Maybe it was the blow job earlier, maybe it was the pill he'd taken, but she had expected him to blow by now. He was panting from the exertion. "Fuck, yeah, you feel so good!"

"Come on, Tim. Harder. I want to feel your hot cum!"

He managed to thrust harder, after all. She could tell he was finally getting close, but there was a little hitch to it as if... "No!" Her orgasm was building, and she needed him to... "Don't pull out! Cum inside me, Tim! Fill my cunt!" she screamed. And in a couple strokes, he began, shooting wave after wave that resonated with her own orgasm. She moaned and sank into Steven's abdomen as Tim emptied himself into her.

"You're amazing!" Steven and Tim said together, and they both laughed.

Hayley took a few moments to recover, before straightening up. "That was amazing," she agreed. "And, Steven. It's your turn."

"Tim, my camera. Hayley, first show him what a mess he made." Click. Click. Click.

"I'm a naughty girl," she said. She grabbed his shaft, which up to this point had been ignored. "Look at you, so hard, so shiny. It's your turn, baby." She raised her body and shifted forward, then lowered herself onto his shaft.

"Oh my god" he uttered.

She felt him inside her, filling her, but absent much friction. Tim's cum rushed out of her, onto Steven's balls. She sat there, grinding, feeling him try to lift his cock into her.

"It feels so different, and it's so... hot," he said.

"Yes, she said. This gets messy with so much cum, doesn't it? And..." She didn't need to say more as his face tightened and his cock began to shoot within her. Tim, forgotten until now, was recording them. "Well, she said. That will make a memory, a short one, for both of us." She lifted herself slowly off of his cock, which was softening but coated in cum. Lots of it.

"Hayley," Tim said. He held his own cell phone now, recording her. "Can I get a picture of...?" He nodded toward her cunt.

She spread her legs. Steven was interested, too, leaning forward to see. She smiled devilishly at Tim's phone. "Tim, look what you did to me. You fucked me so good! But I'm going to need more from you." Then she winked at him.

"So, either of you want a taste?" She waited as they just looked. "No? Tim, you look ready. Want to go again?"

"Of course I want to, but I need just a bit," he said.

"Well, I'm going to go clean up a little, and I'll be right back. We're not nearly done yet."

After a rather lengthy process of making herself look less slutty and brushing her teeth, she looked in the bathroom mirror. Skin flushed, nipples still aroused, her hair a mess. She wanted more.

When she returned to the den, they were sitting on the blanket, somewhat awkwardly. Tim was apparently checking the pictures of her on his phone, stroking his cock as he did so. Steven's cock was still hard, and his eyes were only on her as she entered.

She walked to Tim, who obviously didn't know what to expect. She got him to stand and then wrapped her arms around him, using a hand to adjust his cock against her abdomen. She kissed him. It was the first kiss of the evening, and she enjoyed it. It was overdue. Her tongue found his, and she felt his hands on her hips pulling her against him. He was a really good kisser. She heard a few clicks from Steven's camera, but she was into Tim. Really into him. His breath, the smell of him, the feel of the hair on his chest, and of course, his cock that was pressed against her... It felt a little like cheating. She wanted it to feel like cheating even more.

She broke their kiss and laid on the blanket while holding his hands in hers, taking him with her. He followed her down, his body on hers, resuming their kiss. He moved from her mouth to her neck, leaving a trail of kisses, then to her breasts and nipples before returning to her neck. She whispered in his ear. "I know what you want. Make love to me, Tim. Make love to me."

He exhaled suddenly, maybe in surprise, maybe in lust. She savored the kisses that followed until she felt him raise himself to his knees, where he took a few moments to appreciate her body, preparing for... her. She spread her legs, inviting him, satisfied at his lustful look at her cunt. He leaned into her, found her opening, quickly, and entered smoothly, establishing himself on his elbows where he could again kiss her as he slowly thrust within her. There was no hurry to it, and no words. She eventually closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of each stroke, kissing him whenever his mouth returned to hers, her tongue hungry for his.

She orgasmed. Gentle waves, pleasurable. If her breathing wasn't enough to let him know that it was working, her sighs were. And if her sighs weren't, she whispered, "You touch the right place in me." She could feel his cock harden at her words, but still he kept the same pace. Her hands massaged her breasts gently, bringing the charge to her nipples whenever she needed it. She was lost in his strokes, moaning with some, moaning with most. In time, she orgasmed again. "Yes, Tim. That feels so good. I want your cock to stay in me forever."

He leaned forward, teasing her tongue out of her mouth to play, then kissed at her neck. He whispered, "I don't want to stop. I love giving you the pleasure I see in your eyes, and your mouth when you cum. You're the most beautiful creature."

She moaned. His pace was strong, certain, but not aggressive. Steady, in a predictable way that worked especially when he hit... there. She orgasmed again, moaning as he returned to that spot. "There," she whispered. They were both figuring it out, a space within her that she hadn't known existed. He found it again. "Yes!" she moaned loudly, her hands clawing at his hips, drawing him within her as much as he could.

He increased his pace a little, finding the spot on almost every stroke, more forcefully. It threw her over the edge. She was moaning as the waves overtook her. He responded by working his cock even faster, making his strokes longer, and hitting her every time. She could feel his intensity pick up, his balls now slapping against her, his breathing heavier.

"Cum inside me, Tim," she said, looking into his eyes.

Finally, she felt his first tremor within her, and she used her legs to lock him inside, her hands grasping at his hips to pull him in, the tip of his cock in her magic spot, his cum bringing heat to her special spot. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, her eyes deep in his as they shared the ecstasy together.

Their moment lasted longer than it should have, but neither wanted him to withdraw. His cock softened some, but still filled her. She didn't release her legs, and he didn't try to pull away. "Kiss me again," she whispered. And he did, gently, lovingly.

Eventually, the magic subsided. She released her legs, and he withdrew, kissing his way to her breasts and her navel. He looked at her cunt, with a contented smile, then looked up her body to her eyes. "That was..."

"Special," she said, looking at his eyes, then gazing down to his semi-hard cock. "Thank you."

She became chilled suddenly, unaware of how sweaty they had gotten. She looked to one side and then the other, finding Steven on the couch. His hand was wrapped around his cock, which was limp, and his torso was covered with cum. And he had a tear in an eye. She was worried, briefly, until he said. "That was the most beautiful thing I've seen in all my life."

It caused her to tear as well.

"Tim, you should probably go. I'll give you a copy of everything I have later, and I'll trust that I'll never regret it. It's been an unforgettable night, and you were perfect for it. Thank you. But I need some alone time now with my wife."

Tim stood and gave him a nod, a happy and appreciative expression on his face. "I... I hope we can talk about it sometime. And it saddens me that she won't remember. Thank you, both of you."

He dressed quickly and, as he left, took a last lingering look at Hayley, shaking his head slightly with a look of amazement, affection and... lust still in his eyes.

Hayley crawled the short distance to Steven, rising between his legs. She moved his hand from his cock, and began to lick it with the tip of her tongue. It seemed unresponsive. She looked up to see his eyes, wondering how he felt now that they were alone.

"No use doing that, Hayley. Three times? Four times. In what, an hour of watching you two? I don't think I have anything left."

"Did you enjoy it?" Hayley asked, concern in her voice.

"Of course, I did. Your stories, even the ones about your boyfriends... Those make me think of moments that actually happened, imagining it, though. That's nothing like watching you. I never could have imagined you like... that."

"I felt you watching me. I was glad you were there."

"Good. Because I appreciate you in a whole new way now. I love you as much as I ever have, but, Hayley, I've got to figure out some way to watch you again, and for you to want it too."

"Steven. I'll do anything you want me to do."

The following Friday, Hayley went to the bedroom and opened the bottom drawer of her clothes chest, the drawer that tended to gather things that she no longer wore. She removed a sweater and retrieved an opaque baggie she had stored within its folds. She opened it and removed three gel caps, resealed the bag, and returned it to the depths of her sweater. She noticed a black bow tie stuffed with the other items, and it gave her an idea.

She went to the kitchen and carefully separated the pill casing. The void within was telling. She opened a packet of saccharine, filled the larger end and sealed it with the other. She repeated the process twice more, testing their weight to make sure that each felt "heavy" like a pill, should Steven pick one up. Ancient Chinese secret, she thought to herself, recalling the simplicity of Carolyn's "pill." She found a small paperboard gift box with a cotton liner within and placed the pills on it. She wrapped the box and made a little bow with ribbon. Presentation is everything.

Tim had cancelled his Friday invitation earlier in the week, something about a need to visit his parents, he had told Steven. She had guessed that it was probably a good evening for her to share time with Steven anyway, and making her way through dinner with Tim would be... difficult.

She prepared a marinade for their steaks so they would be ready for Steven to cook when he got home. The baked potatoes were already in the oven, and the veggies were ready to be steamed.

She went to their back porch to clean and set the table. It wasn't a dinner table, but rather a high-top bar table better suited for entertaining. The porch was enclosed with glass windows, almost floor to ceiling on three sides and offered an elevated view of their back yard. She turned on the corner lamps for their soft lighting effect and turned on the center spotlight above the table. She completed the ambience with a candle placed where the spotlight fell and lit it.

Steven returned a short time later. He changed clothes to get more comfortable and was eager to enjoy the steaks. He turned the deck light on, started the grill and gave her a debrief of his day while the grill heated.

"I noticed the table on the back porch is set?"

"Yes, just a change of pace."

"Okay, I never really thought about just the two of us having dinner there, but that sounds nice. Hey, let me check on the grill. I think it should be ready now."

"Good. I need to excuse myself for just a bit. When you're done, fix my plate and take it to the table, please, and I'll be right there," she said. He gave her a suspicious look, as well he should. She just gave him a quick grin.

His back was facing her as she entered, and she stopped just behind him. The clicks of her heels on the porch's tile floor had been clearly audible to announce her presence, and she could see that he was watching her nude reflection in the opposite window.

"Wow," he said. "What did I do to deserve this?"

"It's a special occasion," she said. "It's a Friday night!" It was a very short distance around the table, so she stepped slowly, allowing him to soak in her image. Other than her heels, she was wearing the black bow tie she had found. Otherwise she was completely naked. "Here," she said, "let me finish the look." She removed a hair tie she had wrapped around her finger and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. The bare neck look, she thought, might be just the thing. She saw that her raised breasts caught his attention as she fiddled with her hair. She kept them raised for his appreciation. "Do you approve?"

"Yes!" he said.

"Then, may I join you for dinner?" she asked.

He didn't answer immediately. Instead, he looked to his left, towards the Conner's house which was maybe 100' away.

"Yes, they're home. And like most Fridays, he's out there grilling. Right now. I looked before I came in. But we can't live our lives based on what other people think. And turning the lights on wasn't an accident."

Steven didn't comment, and returned his eyes to her, his face lustful. He stood, finally, and walked around to her.

"Of course, you can join me. Here, let me help you." She sat, and he assisted in sliding her chair to the table. Even seated, Greg would have a complete view of her from the side.

The steak was delicious, and it was a simple, fast meal to consume. She left it to Steven to say something, but he hadn't, keeping his thoughts to himself as he enjoyed the sight of her. She smiled back at every opportunity.

"I don't know that I've ever eaten a meal with a topless woman, never mind naked," he said. "So, you've overcome your shyness, I gather?"

"I'm not shy about being naked," she said, raising her hands to adjust her hair for effect. "Oh, you mean Greg? I don't know if he's seen me or is looking right now. Maybe. Probably?"

She palmed her breasts then tweaked her nipples. But, Steven, I have seen your photos from the last two months, of me half-dressed or naked where other people could see me. It obviously turns you on. And, I like turning you on. She stood from the table, keeping her eyes on him, and stepped closer to the window, but still facing him.

"Tell me, which do you think he likes more? My back side? Or my front?" She turned her body towards the Conners, but looked back at Steven over her shoulder. She saw that he had to adjust his pants. She gave him a little laugh and turned to face him again. She caressed her hips and breasts as she said, "I have a little present for you."

"I see that," he said. "You've changed."

Hayley was a little startled to hear him say that. She gave him a questioning look.

"You shaved the little patch of hair that had remained. I won't miss it. You look incredibly smooth."

Oh, of course. "I'm glad you like it, but that's not the present." She again turned to the window. "Uh, I think he is watching, actually." It struck her as funny, so she laughed. "You're not being shy about me, are you?" He didn't answer. "Well." She spread her legs more than necessary and bent over to pick up the little box that she had placed by a potted plant on the floor. She didn't hurry. After she straightened, she said, "You know, I think I like being seen from both sides."

She turned to face him and found Steven rubbing his cock through his pants. She walked behind him, the bar chairs seating him at a height where her breasts fell conveniently on either side of his neck. She reached around him to hand him the present.

He opened the box. "Three more wishes?" he asked.