The Truth about Squirt

Story Info
A voluptuous woman explains what squirt is to a male friend.
2.2k words
4.45
9.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, a friend of mine and I frequently make sexual bets. For example, she'll claim that the Eiffel Tower is taller than the Empire State Building, and I doubt it, so I'll bet her that if the Eiffel tower is not taller than the Empire State Building, she has to give me head. I'll tell her that the first astronaut was actually a dog, and she'll say, "Okay, if you're wrong though, you have to let me sit on your face." and so on. We look up the answer, and the loser has to perform. It's always fun. Well, recently, she decided to kick things up a notch. She told me that the Pyramids were originally a completely different color. That they were originally coated in a bright white stone. I challenged her, and she said, "Okay, if I'm right, though, I get to squirt in your mouth."

I had never had a woman squirt before, and didn't see any harm in it, so I said, "You're on!"

The next day, while she was at work, and I was at my house on my day off, I looked it up. Turns out she was correct. I texted her, telling her this, and she texted me, "Tonight, my house, 8:30." I got hard thinking about it. Then, I decided to look it up, since I'd only seen it in videos with professional women who were clearly very experienced. A ton of people online said that squirt is pee. It's piss!? I thought, disturbed. Why would so many people like it when a woman pisses all over the place during sex? Well, despite that, I never renege on a bet, so I went to her house at 8:30, pretty downtrodden. I came in and saw her sitting on the couch, legs open, with her hands on her knees. She was wearing nothing but a blue thong, biting into her wide hips, and a black bra, barely containing her ample breasts. Her mound and bush showed a bit through the thong, too, and it looked like a threat, considering I knew what was about to happen.

She started rubbing her pussy, and told me to come over to her. I got on my knees, and took off her thong, exposing her soft pussy, which I normally loved to see, yet didn't now. I said, "Go ahead." In a mopey voice.

"What do you mean?" She replied.

"Just piss on me, I guess. I'm not doing this again, though. This is fucked up."

"Gross, what the fuck are you talking about!?" She demanded. As she said this, she pulled her thong back on, and shut her legs.

"I looked it up. Everyone online says squirt is just pee. Some women pee when they come sometimes."

She started laughing. "Have you never seen pee before?" She asked.

"Well, duh, I have. But they say women in porn just drink a ton of water, and that's why the pee is clear."

"Okay," she began, and clapped her hands as she stood up, and then continued, "We are going to settle this once and for all." she concluded, and grabbed her laptop.

She opened it up and looked up several studies. She pointed to the text, and then brought up another window with another study, and said, "Here, look at this study, and the findings of the other one, side by side: One was where doctors had actually used an ultrasound on women's bladders who squirt. They had the women fully empty them before stimulation, and then they monitored them while the women were being brought to orgasm."

"Never mind how awkward this must have been for the women!" I interjected, laughing a little.

She smiled and shook her head, rolling her eyes, and then went on, "They found that their bladders filled up immediately, and then they squirted during orgasm. Normally the bladder doesn't just fill up instantly like that. Upon examination of the squirt, they found that it was highly diluted urine, but that it also contained PSA, which is essentially female come. See, it says there is a 'contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid.'"

I nodded, urging her to continue. She went on, "Then, in this other study, they literally conclude, after studying the squirt, and doing a full chemical analysis to tell what it is made up of, that it is 'the expulsion of a diluted fluid from the urinary bladder.' They don't even call it 'urine' in the 'conclusions' section of the study, where they summarize the facts revealed. Probably because the scientists realized that would be misleading, since it is significantly distinct from it."

"Wow, okay, that makes sense." I interjected.

She nodded, and started again, "Hence, squirt is almost entirely water, and contains female come. While technically it has a tiny amount of urine in it, and thus is classified as 'diluted urine,' sometimes, but other times as simply a 'diluted fluid from the urinary bladder,' the extreme dilution means it is nothing like normal urine. Normally, per another study, 'urine is composed of 91--96% water.' So, take that 96 percent and dilute it further when a woman drinks a lot of water because she wants to squirt, then dilute it even more, because squirt is even further diluted than whatever is normal without sexual stimulation, and it's nearly 100 percent water. This is why it has no smell, is clear, and tastes like water. And, the sexual stimulation causes a woman's body to add PSA to the squirt. What we normally call "urine" on the other hand, is yellow, stinks horribly, the taste could make any normal person vomit, and does not contain PSA."

"Good points." I said.

She went on, "Further, a woman cannot completely empty her bladder, and then inexplicably piss all over the place seconds later! That doesn't make any sense. But she can empty her bladder, and then be sexually stimulated into rapidly producing a sexual fluid, and squirting it all over." she concluded.

I arched my eyebrows, thinking it over, as I looked at her. She said, "Hey, if you're thinking that tiny bit is too much for you, then I'm never letting you come in my mouth again, because semen has trace amounts of urine in it, too!" I laughed. She had me.

"Okay," I said, "Trusting random jackasses on the internet to inform me about things is dumb. My mistake! I'll do it for science."

She smiled, and said, "Yeah, those people clearly didn't read the studies carefully, or read them with a heavy bias. Anyone who thinks that a fluid, which is created only during orgasm, and that is basically water and PSA with a tiny amount of urine is 'just pee' isn't making any sense. It's clearly a sexual fluid that is not produced without sexual stimulation. The trick is, you have to make sure the woman is very aroused. She has to be turned on, into it, having fun, and actually come, and come hard. If you just lay a woman down and tell her to squirt, yeah, that's not a thing. And porn stars who fake it are probably just peeing. But, in real life, as studies confirm, a woman who squirts, during a real, genuine squirting orgasm will squirt almost entirely water, combined with female come. Even more so if she makes sure she is very hydrated."

"Well, you did get your degree in the medical field, so I'm not surprised you know all of this." I added.

She grinned, and said, "Well, yeah. And, porn stars drink a lot of water, and then when they have to pee, they film it and call it squirt. In real life, a woman who wants to squirt should drink a lot of water for a few hours, whatever amount her doctor approves of, but never over 33 ounces, or one liter per hour, to avoid dangerous water intoxication, and she should replenish electrolytes throughout and after. Then, when she has to pee, she goes, and AFTER that is sexually stimulated into squirting. It's not fake, so her body actually makes squirt ready to go, even though she already emptied her bladder. That wouldn't work for a porn star faking it." I sat there, nodding in agreement, and secretly amused as to how her medical training frequently made her sound like a densely informative textbook. But, it made sense, she was trying to educate me on something she clearly knew a lot about. "Hey," she continued, noticing I was drifting into my own thoughts, "science doesn't lie: pussy likes to squirt. And this pussy has been drinking water all evening for you."

She could tell I'd been convinced. "Okay..." She said, her tone dropping a little, and her eyelids lowering a bit. She set the laptop aside, placed her hands on her knees, spread her legs again, and gave me a sultry look, almost a sexual glare. This time, the way she was looking at me, and when I looked between her legs, the threat was exciting. Normally there's nothing explosive from a woman, and their orgasms have to be inferred through other ways like how they're acting, but, looking at her hot hips, and that small bump where her pussy showed through her thong, I knew there was something ready to happen there. There was a fun feeling of danger contained, and held back by the little strip of fabric covering her pussy lips. This time, when I made her come, I would know for sure!

I knelt in front of her, and this time she took off her own thong. Next she removed her bra, allowing her large natural breasts to bounce down. I leaned forward, and started aggressively licking her hot, trimmed, but hair lined clit. She wiggled her hips underneath me involuntarily. "Too much! Too much!" She said, breathlessly, "Slow down." I did so, and flicked my tongue against her clit, slowly, and repeatedly. "Okay, like that." She said. I kept going. "Now, put two fingers inside of me, and curve them slightly, pulling up as you pull them out each time." I did so, and could feel her G spot against my fingers inside. I kept licking her clit, too, and fingering her like this for a minute or so. Suddenly, she moaned loudly, and said, "I'm coming!" Hot squirt shot out from inside of her. It was redirected by my fingers, and went splattering everywhere. "Open your mouth, I want to squirt in your mouth!" She cried, so I pulled out my fingers, and the stream became focused. I hesitated for a second, fearing it was going to be piss. But, then, I decided that we'd looked at actual objective data showing that the fact is that squirt is pretty much water that is rapidly brought into a woman's bladder entirely for the purpose of sexual expulsion, and comes out combined with female come. I lowered my head into the stream, and opened my mouth.

It shot past my lips and onto my tongue. I was ready to spit it out, but then was elated as I found that, indeed, the studies were correct! It tasted like water, and her come! I glanced up, and saw she was watching me. She was moaning, and coming, and had her eyes locked on me. Watching her squirt gushing out of her body, and into my mouth was driving her crazy, and making her orgasm even stronger, as she rubbed her breasts. I decided to drive her even more wild. Instead of spitting it out, I swallowed the mouthful that had built up from her stream. Then I kept my mouth open, and let it fill up again, and swallowed that, too. It actually tasted amazing. I love the way her come tastes, and that combined with a lot of water was really pleasant. She yelled, and whined in ecstasy as she watched me. I leaned forward, and pressed my lips against her pussy, causing the entire stream to stay in my mouth, directly from inside of her, to my tongue, as I drank directly from her. I could feel the stream shooting into the back of my mouth, the force strong since I was as close as possible to the source, now.

She moaned and cried. Her hips shook, as the stream died down, and she finally finished. I lifted my head up and smiled at her. She said, "You are a god!" I laughed, and went back in and gave her a sharp lick from the bottom of her pussy, where a lot of squirt was still dripping, all the way up to the top of her clit. She shook and moaned, writhing underneath me.

"Well, what do you think?" She inquired.

"It was great!" I replied.

"No," she returned, "I mean, would you make another bet where if you lose, you have to drink my squirt?"

"Oh, now it's drink? Before it was just that you got to squirt in my mouth!" I said playfully.

"That was hot! I'm going to masturbate and think about you drinking me. No one has ever drank me before! I didn't even know how hot that would be until I actually saw you just gulping me down. So, yes, if you lose a bet, you're going to have to let me squirt into your mouth, and drink it all. Every last drop."

I chuckled, and said, "You got it. You taste like spring water. Well, spring water and lady come."

She grinned, and began, "Just, y'know, if you lose a bet," she arched her eyebrows and tilted her head a little, "show up thirsty." she finished, with a wink.