All Comments on 'The Truth in Fiction'

by Forporn

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
heh

my gay friend like to watch Straight porn, too. doesnt mean he's into tits and pussy. but he do like to imagine its him getting fucked and slurping all those cums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No Love

A stupid, stupid story. The first time she says no to the pill, you take her to an Ob/Gyn doctor, and let her/him give her the truth about all contraceptives!!! BUT, of course, that would ruin your stupid story. Then, if you (since you wrote in first person) don't go the next morning (after getting your head out of your ass overnight), get your ring back (for whatever its worth), and tell her to go find Bill or Malcolm to spend the rest of her slut life with one or both and let them pay for and raise the baby, then you are going to have a married life full of wondering who is fucking her now and what will the baby look like when it arrives. Sure, all of us that are reading on this site are looking for some arousal, but if the author doesn't have some sense about the realities of life then the writing just reflects stupidity, and we mark his/her name and don't read it anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
There is something ingerantly wrong with a

man( excuse the term) wanting his woman ..Wait a minute she's not his woman...she's everyones slut, to tell him every little detail. Actually it's forporn at fault. He is a sick little creature...I can just hear him..." was his dickie poo biggern mine...did he cum a lot...not like my few drops..." Oh hell i get sick reading shit like this...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So SAD

I have never been able to understand how any man would ever think it was alright that his fiancee or wife screw her. And then to get turned on about it is sick. But then my ex-wife of 19 years could not believe that I still would't screw her after I divorced her cheating ass. If a man thinks that there is something erotic about this go have a talk with your father if you still have one and tell him that you get turned on by you significant other bringing home creampies to you. But don't be suprised when he backhands you to the floor and kicks your sorry ass out. Turn in your man card, because you aren't. I am another person that won't waste my time clicking on a post of yours in the future.

Jake MarlowJake Marlowover 15 years ago
Why?

Why do people read stories that are in a subgenre they clearly don't approve of? If you don't like "Loving Wives" or "Cheating Wife" stories why do you read them, just to aggrevate yourself? And why waste the author's time with your thoughts on it. It could be the greatest erotic story ever written (not saying this one is or isn't), but you would hate it anyway because you hate the subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is puke!

Bill doesn't want the slut back now, he'll leave her with numb nuts to raise his kids, pay her bills and have a nice place for him and malcom to go to when their fucking the idot slut. Pussy boyfriend will be lying face down next to her getting it in his ass while she is getting it in her pussy. Can't enjoy the sex because he is such a fucking idiot wimp. Nobody is this dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well

sad fantasy, for you and for the girl you are with or will be. or if your not a man writing this story it's jus a bit sadder even. and it's not the fantasy to have more than one sexpartner it's the part of no condom under the mentioned circumstances(aids and hepatitis)and the fantasy of making a baby who has to grow up not nowing the real father. you have no idea how fucked up that is. so playing with the feelings of kids just to have better sex is the lowest in fantasy and in real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yuck

A wimp and his whore, not worth the read!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I don't think the girl wants to be fathful

I just love a little girl, who will fuck any cock that comes along. Just think, her fiance would never know, who was fucking her. Anytime that he went down on her, he might see a pussy full of someone else's sperm. A good fantasy, but a life hard to live. The author of this story, has a vivid imagination, and can write some real sexy adventures, and that's the way I took the story to be. A fantasy of a good writer. .....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!!!

We really got off on this story! More ...!

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
Right, not

Got to be the dumbest shit I ever read. Should be posted under Gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Its The Concept - Stupid

While there are a very few sicko's into male humiliation there seems to be a rash of wimps lately who think its exciting to pimp out their ho in hopes of a bastard baby.<P>

What is it lately with you pukes into self disgust and self disrespect? Is that the only thing that will get you off now numb nuts? <P>

You can write anything you want but realize it tells us all about you, what you value and how personally sick you are. This intended male humiliation is subhuman fetish at its worst with little else left to excite a jajded mind.<P>

What a waste of talent and time. You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
We appreciate the author's candor but ...

still did not like the unrealistic plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loving Wives ????

They wern't even married. I think this should have gone in Erotic Couplicings Category.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Everyone has said everything that needs to be said

But I would just like to add, at what point the person in the story think it was erotic to watch his soon to be wife get gangbanged. And then at what point did the person in the story think it was okay for his soon to be wife to get pregnant by the people his soon to be wife was haveing sex with. I just hope for the sake of humanity that no kids ever came from the wife to be. Certainly the boyfriend won't be making any babies with her she will be too busy haveing sex with other people. Why not sell the dvd on ebay and make some money from her that way at least he will get something from her.

YusakuYusakuover 15 years ago
Extremely hot!

Definitely one of the best stories I've seen here lately. The reader can guess what's coming, but the buildup and payoff were still great. Even though the characters aren't married yet, I think the story is still in the correct category since Loving Wives is basically all about females in committed relationships who have sex with others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
agree with GW66

Assinine story. GW66 said it all.

the Ct.Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
enjoyed this very much, thank you

We enjoyed your story very much. Dont mind the poor coments of those that do not understand how sexy the mind is. Allowing the brain to fantasize the unknown is awesome and to find that the fantasy is actually reality equals HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It was super dumb - but at least I laughed!

This was so stupid, I couldn'd believe I was actuallly reading such a collection of verbiage!

'Would showing my fiance how and where I was covered with sperm by strangers turn him on?' 'Of course it will and the deseases will an extra bonus!'<P>

THREE COLD WET NOODLES - my rating for the "erotica" in this "story" - but I did laugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not great

The sex part was decent. I simply imagined she was talking to a friend and it was pretty good.<br>

<br>

"So I was stuck wearing a rubber." - still? (I would!)<br>

<br>

"This is the first time I've done anything like that." - yeah, right, sure<br>

<br>

"We made plans to get the morning after pill the next day and to talk about her going on the pill or the patch." - skip the pill/patch, talk the skank into a gb.<br>

<br>

I actually have to disagree with GW66 on this part: forget selling the first video on ebay. Get a camera and film the gb, then make a DVD with the gb *and* the first video, sell the copies on an adult site and get 20 or 30 bucks each. If you sell a few thousand copies, booyah!<br>

<br>

Just one thing ... before the gb swipe the ring when she's in the shower or something, and say she lost it but it'll turn up somewhere. Then, after the gb, just get in the car and drive away, leaving her there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i hope he takes the rings back

the story's pretty hot but I hope he doesn't marry the slut. For some quid pro quo he needs to send her some photos of him with multiple girls. Then he can tell her the wedding's off cause the other girls are better. What the hell is he supposed to do, raise her bastard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Little Boys

Writing bad porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sexy & Exciting!

Write more. Doesn't have to be a gangbang, but I'd like to read about their marriage and her actually getting pregnant and having a baby by her ex and then a couple of more by other guys with hubby taking on the role of cuckolod daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No.

He needs to dump that cunt now. Make sure everyone knows why he left her too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
SAD

hey this woman will NOT forget this and he is a sad sack

Sluggo11Sluggo11about 13 years ago
Definitely deserves a Red "H"

Holy shit!!! That is one hot, hot fuckin' story!... and I'm only about halfway through it! Just got to 'call me back in two minutes' and it's already one of my all-time top 5 stories!... My god, I'll be replaying this one in my head for a week... at least!!! Love the semi-reluctance as the fiancee shares a little more... and a little more. It's such a delicious way to build the tension in the story.

I can't believe this one hasn't gotten a "HOT" rating.

If you can match this caliber in any of your other stories I'm putting you on my "Fav Author" list.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Welcome to decision time

How do you want your marriage to go? To go? Do you want fries with that pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG

This is puke. What kind of man would even dream up something like this. No wonder the world is so fucked up.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

This is worse than puke.The author should be sentenced to life in the electric chair. Then he'll know to keep his fantasy to himself.

rixelsrixelsabout 11 years ago
What does it take to make this guy question his upcoming wedding?

What are the odds that this couple would make it to 7 years and still have an itch to scratch? In this story Tina pushes and tries to break the envelope in real time. What would it be in 5 years, "Honey, I'm screwing a donkey in Times Square! Turn on Fox News and watch me live! You aren't angry are you?"

rixelsrixelsover 9 years ago
Stop it

This is a story about 2 people who should not be allowed to breed. They are both so……….fucked-up…. that reality is excluded. There is almost never a happy ending for the child of a union between moronic soon-to-be-not-married, or soon-to-be-divorced parents. Why should taxpayers have to pay to support the children of morons?

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
While she is only...

While she is only his fiancé, he can have his fun...After he must dump her, and marry another one with better morals...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
end phone call

The real end should have been. Fantasy is fantasy, reality is reality. You now have your reality fantasy. Ill send your stuff to you. Your reality now is i'm ex number 2. Have a great life whore and your new child and fuck buddies. Click...

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
Terrific story

This is almost perfect for this genre. The idiots commenting about their viability as a family unit are beyond stupid. THIS IS A FANTASY!!! Fantasies are something that have appeal but are likely not acceptable or possible in reality. Get over it.

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
i stopped reading this crap

right after i read this. yes i want a threesome with another girl, but also another man. why because i love her and want to see her satisfied." so you cant satisfy her and want to watch as another man does.why dont you just admit your bi and want to suck another guys cock with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Polylvr

Is just another way of saying dicksucker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cuckolded Before They Married

Run, you stupid fool! Run!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well at least post this garbage in the right place

They aren't married - it can't be a LW story. Of course it was nice of her to send the video so he could forward it to her parents and all her friends with an explanation that this was the reason they wouldn't be getting married. Can you say stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Funny terminology.

Its obvious her fiance' is her real EX.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
If someone is essentially telling you "We shouldn't get married"...

... Take them to their words, break the engagement, and move on with your life.

His fiance was basically SCREAMING at him that she has no interest in an exclusive relationship with him... so why are they getting married?

The MC should simply let her live the life she truly wants to live; and built his own with someone that actually want to spend it with him.

It really isn't that complicated.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Poor Story

Saving yourself for marriage is one thing, but she was in a monogamous relationship and was aware that sex with anyone except her fiance was wrong. She knew it was wrong and crossed the line twice with her old boyfriend, and then a complete stranger. If she's not smart enough to take precautions when she is by herself - i.e. don't drink except in a safe environment and around people you can trust; then she is NOT someone you should marry. She had unprotected sex with a stranger...lets see possible pregnancy and STDs - oh my. No self-respecting man would tolerate her behavior - take the ring back, lose her phone number and don't call you again. At best she wants/needs to experience her wild side and probably will be a slut for a few months/years - maybe she'll grow out of it and be available at the same point you are later on in life, but it's a hell of a chance to take.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and whore in some silly shit.

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

Over the top and ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idiotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While this may seem trivial, thank you for using "Hon" for honey instead of writers who insist on writing "Hun", which I guess they don't know the meaning of. Oh, and thanks for the hot story too!

HighBrowHighBrow4 months ago

Great fun, though.., And people in real life are even sillier and dumber than this. Oh, you didn’t know? See?

pastaman47pastaman474 days ago

A great change from the usual BS sex stories we find here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous