The Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you're ready give me a shout and I'll come and wash your back and tuck you in.

Mom never took the bait she completely ignored me. I was becoming obsessed with her, wondering if she had sexual thoughts. It was difficult to imagine but I'd often wondered if she had a few sex toys tucked away. I was becoming more inclined to find out. I decided that when an opportunity arose I would search her bedroom.

Usually Saturday mornings she goes to the mall early, leaving me in bed, that would be the most appropriate time to act. So the following Saturday I waited and watched until she had driven off before entering her bedroom.

First I checked her night stand and found a clitoris teasing dildo with a vibrating function discretely hidden in the back of the drawer. Checking her chest of drawers I took my time rifling through her lingerie. Checking and feeling each garment especially those with a satin feel. The items which really caught my attention were her slips of several different colors including a thin white one which made me think that it might become transparent when wet.

It was when I was searching around on the top shelf of her closet that I discovered her diary tucked away at the back. I opened it up at the point where the silk bookmark tail was sticking out at the bottom. There were a few everyday comments until I flipped back a few pages to the previous Saturday. I began to read.

__________

Saturday 23rd

For the second Saturday as I left the room Pete made comments about washing my back while I bathed, only this time he added a comment about tucking me in as I lie in bed. I know he is eager to explore my body,he may even dreams about having sex with me. He has my emotions so confused. While convention deplores his attitude, he must know that incest is illegal, and is degrading for a mother to have such relations with her son. I realize that mothers and sons are half way there to becoming lovers because of their natural close maternal relationship. In contrast, in my nightly fantasizes, I sometimes picture myself in my darling's arms while I allow him to touch me. Help me dear diary what should I do?

__________

Flipping back through the pages I found more references to our troubled relationship.

__________

Saturday 16th

It's has been another terrible week Pete and I haven't said two words to each other and tonight, unbeknown to me he went out. While he was out I had a late phone call from Lisa informing me that she and Pete had met that evening and he had broken off their relationship. Pete informed her that he was in love with another woman. How could I tell her that I already knew, and that woman was in fact me?

I mentioned that I was going to take a bath and soak in the tub and was shocked when he suggested that we should bathe together. When I scolded him for suggesting something like that his excuse was that it would save water. He then had the audacity to ask if he could undress me and when I refused he offered to wash my back. I told him that I would lock the bathroom door so he couldn't get in.

__________

I continued to thumb through her diary, going back further. Glancing at the daily entries which mainly consisted of work related instances that is until I came across the entry for that Saturday I proposed and wrestled her down on the bed.

__________

Saturday 9th

I'm so angry, do you know what that monster did? He tricked me into agreeing to marry him then proceeded to kiss me and grab my breasts and when I threatened to slap his face he pulled me down across his knees and spanked me. I tried hard to fight him off but he wrestled me onto the bed and laid on top of me. For a fleeting moment I thought he was going to rape me. I know what his little game is and it's not going to happen. I'll finish this later after my bath, once I've calmed down.

It's much later, and I'm calmer now, and in bed, leaving him to fend for himself and lock up. I know that I've told you many times just how lonely I am, and believe that men don't find me attractive. It's obvious that men are put off by my size although I'm not fat, just a big girl. I've been thinking the situation through as I relaxed in the tub, trying to put things into prospective.

I know men look at my breasts and wonder what it would be like to nuzzle their face between them, I should think Pete has similar thoughts. Maybe he thinks he can find out by playing on my emotions. He knows I love him I've told him often enough, but it's a motherly love not sexual love, or is it? He's told me many times that he loves me, but I always assumed it was a sons love for his mother, until now when he whispered how much he loves me, while I was trapped beneath him. This is the first time I've ever considered that he may be looking at me in a different way, other than being his mother.

_________

I put the diary back on the top shelf just as I found it, and now I know where mother keeps it I can help myself to it, any time she's is conveniently out of the house. I wondered what I should do about the dildo, should I just ignore the whole thing or should I challenge her on it. If I challenged her, at least she would know that I knew she is sexually frustrated.

Late that same evening mom again announced she was going up to have a bath. I decided to push things along by telling her I would be up to wash her back, rather than ask her if she would like me to do it.

"Ok mom I'll be up in ten minutes to wash your back."

"Pete don't you dare come in the bathroom while I'm having a bath."

Ten minutes later I crept upstairs and tried the handle on the bathroom door and was surprised to find it unlocked. Although mom never used to lock the bathroom door when taking a bath, in this case I thought she might, knowing I could possibly walk in on her.

"Pete you have gone too far, now get out."

I moved closer to the tub. Mom was leaning forward, but I could see she had her breasts covered with a hand towel. Obviously a face cloth was far too small. She must have dipped the towel in the water because it was sticking to her. I knelt down beside the bath.

"Pass me the sponge and soap and I'll wash your back."

Without saying another word she handed me the sponge and soap and I began to wash her back with her still hunched over trying to cover herself up as much as possible.

"Mom are your breasts deformed?"

"No of course they're not."

"Oh, is it just that your shy."

"No, I'm not shy, why would you say something like that?"

"Because you're hiding yourself from me."

"Of course I am, it's inappropriate for a son to see his mother partially naked, and you should know better."

"There I've finished washing your back."

I stood up, took hold of her chin and turned her face towards me. My other hand slipped behind her head and as I bent over I pulled her towards me planting a passionate kiss on her lips. Mom didn't recoil from me, she returned the kiss and never spoke as I made my way out of the bathroom to return downstairs. After a while I heard her moving around in her bedroom, she must have gone straight to bed.

Sunday and for the rest of the week neither of us spoke about what happened that Saturday night. I expected mom to say something, if only to chastise me. Perhaps she was expecting me to say something, but I knew the following Saturday morning I could find out her thoughts on the matter, when I read her diary.

__________

Saturday 2nd

I don't know where to start or how it happened but when I informed Pete I was going to have a bath he said he would be up in ten minutes to wash my back. Although I told him not to come in while I was in the tub, I really didn't think he would. Nevertheless I prepared myself in case he did by covering my breasts with a wet towel. Suddenly the door opened and I saw him standing there. He wanted to know why I was covered up, he asked if I was disfigured or shy. I told him it was inappropriate for him to see my naked body. Kneeling down at the side of the tub he washed my back but before leaving he kissed me passionately on the lips. I was taken aback and never said anything before he left, but back in my bedroom I realized just how much I had missed a man's lips on mine and in particular Pete's. I know it's wrong but I can't help it.

__________

Late the following Saturday evening mom announced that she was going to have a bath and didn't berate me when I said that I would be up in ten minutes to wash her back. As I entered the bathroom, mom again was hunched over and had covered herself with a wet hand towel. She handed me the soap and sponge as I knelt beside the bath. After finishing washing her back, and with mom having returned the soap and sponge to their storage cavities, she turned towards me, obviously waiting to be kissed. She wasn't disappointed, with my hand behind her head I pulled her towards me until our lips met resulting in a long passionate kiss.

While her eyes were closed, I slowly pulled away to break the kiss, said. "Come on sweetheart be a good girl and show daddy that beautiful body." Eventually when she opened her eyes, they were glazed and there was a strange look on her face. Slowly she pulled the towel away from her breasts dropping it over the edge of the tub.

Her arms dropped to her sides fully exposing her breasts. I was surprised at just how heavy they felt as I cupped and lifted the nearest to me. They were soft and warm with mom flinching as I fondled, squeezed and bounced them in my hands. Her nipples were big, really big, although nowhere near as big as the biggest I've seen in some videos. I lightly squeezed both nipples before resuming to fondle her breasts. I pulled her close to inflict more passionate kisses on her.

"Corinne, you and those tits are so beautiful, I love seeing them bouncing around."

I could tell she was becoming more relaxed her kisses became more enthusiastic as she accepted my hands fondling her breasts. Her skin felt like silk as I caressed her breast, reminding me of the thin slip I found in her lingerie drawer, thinking it would become transparent when wet. I made my excuse to leave, not before informing mom I would return almost immediately.

Searching through the appropriate drawer in her bedroom I found the thin white slip. Mother was surprised upon my return when I handed her the slip. "Put it on."

She unfolded the garment to find out what exactly what it was.

"This is my slip have you been in my bedroom rummaging through my things?"

"Yes I have, come on sweetheart put it on."

"I can't I'm all wet."

"That's the idea, now put it on."

"I'm not standing up while you're in the room."

"I'll turn my back and you can tell me when you're ready, now put it on."

She called ready, I turned around. Although mom was still standing, the slip was partially transparent in places from her wet body. Things looked promising.

"Lay down in the tub get everything wet then stand up again."

My god what a sight, the slip billowed as she laid down in the tub with the water momentarily trapping the air, expelling it as the water soaked into the material, making it completely transparent. When mom stood up, the slip clung to her like shrink wrap, and was probably one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. I walked over to her and rubbed my hand across her nipples.

"The slip is too long I want you to alter it. If you cut the bottom off just about here." I put the edge of my hand against her leg just above mid-thigh. "With the remnant you cut off you can make a make a mini-bikini set and we can try it out in the tub next week."

Trying not to overplay my hand, my final kiss while caressing her breasts completed my time in the bathroom, giving mom some piece to enjoy a little time relaxing in the tub.

All day Sunday and for that matter the rest of the week there was no mention of our time together in the bathroom, our routine hardly changed. Sunday morning both mom and I would carry out our chores we would have dinner about 1.00 p.m. then mom would usually go up to her workroom and continue working, making whatever for whoever, until about 7.00 in the evening then come downstairs sit in her own chair to watch television. During the week mom would come home from work, we would have dinner and then she would retire to her work room until it was almost time for bed.

Although, during the week we never spoke about the previous weekend's bathroom romps, Friday night my excitement began to build as I lay in bed dreaming up all sorts of scenarios. There was a knock on my door.

"Can I come in darling?" It was mother and it was late. Usually by that time she was fast asleep.

I called out "Come in" then propped myself up so that I could lean over the nightstand to turn the bedside light on. By the time I turned around to look at her she was half way in the room close to the foot of my bed and still moving towards me. For one fleeting moment I couldn't work out what she was wearing and then I realized. Mom was wearing the bikini I asked her to make from the remnants of the slip I asked her to shorten. The cups of the bikini top could hardly restrain her breasts, the lower part of her breasts were well supported. The upper part, well, the cups just about covered her nipples which were just visible through the thin material.

Not only were her overly large nipples apparent through the material, because of their shape and size, the thin material formed around them. As she approached me I could also see the shadow of her well- trimmed bush through the thin fabric of her bikini bottoms. How did I know she had a well-trimmed bush? Well the skimpy garment didn't cover everything.

We just looked at each other for what seemed an eternity before I pulled the duvet back offering her a place beside me. Without saying a word mom climbed into bed and laid on her side facing me. I snuggled back down facing her.

Not a word was spoken, we both just laid there staring into each other's eyes. Mom was wearing lipstick which was odd because she never wore it at work. The lipstick was a deep red which was again strange because she generally used pale neutral colors. Something else was strange because I could tell she was wearing perfume, which was surprising because she rarely wore it and then only on those special occasions.

I thought about how she reacted in the tub when I called her a good girl and referred to myself as daddy. She didn't behave the way I thought she would, thinking the whole thing weird, she carried out my instructions without reservations. Would it work a second time I decided to find out.

"Corinne are you going to be a good girl and cuddle daddy?"

She moved in close very close and put her arm around me. I put my arm around her and pulled her tighter against me. I could feel her breasts crushed between us and the movement as she forced her pelvis hard against me. We remained that way for some time almost dry humping each other.

"Now be a good girl like mommy and kiss daddy."

There was no hesitation her mouth was on mine as soon as the words left my lips, it was if she was anticipating the move. The way she reacted to my suggestions reminded me of someone who had been hypnotized and my words were the trigger to make her sexually responsive. On the other hand what were her thoughts when I said she should be a good girl like mommy and kiss daddy. Did she think I was referring to her when she performed for my father which led to her getting pregnant? Or, were her thoughts on her mother wondering if her parents performed any perverted sex acts.

Then there were my thoughts, where I was wondering if my mother performed for my grandfather. I didn't like my grandfather he wasn't a very nice man, he was always picking on me. I always thought it was because I was conceived out of wedlock and the product of an enforced marriage. But now I'm not quite so sure, I wondered if it was because he and I were competing for my mother's attention, perhaps even for her love. Is it at all possible that he blackmailed mom to having sexual relations with him. I must find out. After all we were living in his house which my mother inherited after his death, and in fact we were still living in it.

After about five minutes of kissing, mother rolled over onto her back and held her arms out for me to follow so that she could wrap them around me. She supported me as I leant over her, both far more comfortable and providing greater access to her body, as we continued to kiss. Our lips hardly ever parting, while tongues compete to fill the others mouth. Mom was encouraging saliva to migrate from my mouth to hers so occasionally she would have to swallow.

Initially there was no reaction as I placed my hand on her breast and rubbed my palm over the top of her nipple and squeezed her breast before having my hand pushed away.

"Your big tits are beautiful, I bet I'm not the only daddy that played with his daughter's tits. Did you let your daddy play with them?"

She pushed me off, threw the duvet back and leapt out of bed. Mom turned on me saying that I was disgusting before storming out of the room.

Me and my big mouth, just as it seemed that she was submitting to my wishes I knew that I had blown any chance of having sex with her that night. Another week avoiding each other, seemed to be habit forming. When I think about it, even at the best of times during the week, there was very little dialogue between us. Mom was always home from work before me, and dinner was usually ready by the time I got home. We would have dinner together, after she would go up to her work room and spend the rest of the evening working, and from there she would go to bed. So we never spoke that much.

Weekends were different of course, however the next Saturday I stayed out for most of the day getting back just in time for dinner. Mom's eyes were red it looked as if she had been crying, I couldn't handle it, after dinner I went up to my bedroom. A little latter I heard mom come up stairs and go into her workroom. About a half hour after that I heard her come out then there was a knock on my door.

"Peter can I come in?"

She opened the door without waiting for me to answer, came over and sat on my bed. She had a guilty look on her face. Head bowed staring at the floor she admitted that she'd had a sexual relationship with her father.

I wanted to know more and since she seemed to be in the mood for confessions, thought this the ideal time to question her

"Was it because we were living with him, did he force you or blackmail you into having sex with him?"

"No of course he didn't. You have to understand, I was still a young woman. Your father had left us four years previous, my mother died two years after that, I was lonely and frustrated and I was having a tough time at work. I initiated the relationship. One Saturday night while he was lying in bed I walked into his room wearing just a bra and panties. He watched as I stood at the side of his bed and removed my bra. Even then I had big breasts and I often saw daddy looking at them.

"When he raised his hand to touch them they were out of his reach, so I moved forward and knelt on the bed so he could squeezed them. After a while he slipped his hand down inside my panties and began to finger me. I moved off the bed removed my panties and the knelt back on the bed, closer to him this time. As his fingers found their way back inside me I dropped my panties on his face. With his other hand he pressed my panties close to his face so he could smell and taste them. I knocked his hand away from his face kissed him full on the lips, then straddled his head so that he could smell and taste me."