The Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Corinne you had better stop now."

She ignored my warning, which I repeated. Whether it was intentional on her part I couldn't say but to my immense satisfaction she allowed me, or even encouraged me to cum in her mouth. She rolled off of me, stood next to the bed and slipped the nightgown's spaghetti shoulder straps off, allowing the nightgown to slip down her body. It needed a little encouragement from Corinne to tease it over her breasts then her hips, providing me with a little titillation.

Naked she came and laid on top of me to induce a passionate kiss, during which she transferred the semen in her mouth to mine. She rolled off me spread her legs and said.

"You know where that goes, now go and put it there."

I positioned myself between her legs, and using my tongue began to transfer the semen from my mouth into her body.

"That's it Darling you push that baby maker right inside me."

Corinne was enjoying my tongue flicking in and out of her while my hands stroked along the inside of her thigh, getting higher and higher, closer and closer to her sex. Already aroused she moaned as my fingers replaced my tongue, enabling them penetrated deeper and deeper. It was time, Corinne was ready. Easing myself on top of her, supported by my forearms, slipped inside her. Gentle and tender I made love to her slow and easy at first, we kissed, her body moved in sync with mine, her moaning hardly audible. She spoke words of love and passion encouraging a little more action from me. I speeded up and became a little more forceful, Corinne matched me in every way, even at the end when I was pounding her and both on the brink; she was with me. We were both vocal at the peak of ecstasy, time stood still as we both orgasmed before I collapsed on top of her, cushioned by those magnificent tits.

We had decided how we would spend our days on our honeymoon. Our intention was to alternate our days between a day on the beach and a day sightseeing. Monday the day after our Sunday arrival we decided to spend relaxing on the beach. After a light breakfast I changed while Corinne cleared away then she changed while I tided up. I couldn't believe my eyes when Corinne walked into the room, wearing one of the sexiest outfits I'd ever seen. She was beautiful, adorned in a light blue mini bikini over which she wore a matching micro skirt which only just covered her modesty and a transparent chiffon top which failed to disguise the two small pieces of fabric that just about made the bikini top legal. Corinne asked if I approved I just nodded. Every day we went sightseeing she wore a different low cut short sun dress. I know once I said that her clothes made her look frumpy well this was a totally different woman, and she promised me that she would continue to make and wear this style of clothing after the honeymoon although it would be tempered down a little.

As we lay in bed on the last night of our honeymoon talking, Corinne said.

"You know darling the past two weeks have been the happiest weeks of my life it's really been wonderful, you have been wonderful, I never knew life could be so good. I know during our love making you have wanted me to say things and I have previously refused. I have changed my mind. I've realized what you said about talking to each other, about how we would like to be treated and made love to can only be achieved using the language of passion. However although I would like to say things to you it would only be when we are making love or in bed talking like we are now. There will be times when I want you to fuck me as your wife, times when you fuck me as your mother and times when I want to be your daughter. Any time we are alone at home you can take my blouse and bra off and play with my tits, or even fuck them because I like the feel your cock between them. You can suck my big nipples even put your hand up my skirt to finger and perhaps lick my cunt, in fact sometimes I will want you to make me cum with your tongue.

"I'm pretty sure that I know most of the ways you would like me to dress and perform for you, like cumming between my tits or in my mouth. Don't forget I mainly want you to cum inside me I desperately want your baby, like I never wanted anything so bad in my life. Now fuck me."

It was about two months after our honeymoon, we were lying in bed kissing and cuddling when Corinne said.

"I think it's time that you went to see your boss and asked for a transfer."

"You're pregnant?"

"You could say that."

"When did you find out?"

"I self-tested positive two days ago, and it was confirmed by the doctor today."

"Is everything ok?"

"I asked him if I was at risk, he said no matter what age there is always a risk, being older does slightly increase the risk but he said that he would keep a good eye on me."

"But what happens if we move?"

"Then we will have to find another doctor."

My boss wasn't too impressed when I asked if I could be transferred, he asked if I was unhappy working for him or the company. I tried to explain, without going into too many details, that my mother was having problems with my father who she divorced many years ago because he abandoned us. Now she wants to move as far away from him as possible, and I need to support her. I told him that if I can't be transferred then I would have to leave. My boss said that he could not authorise a transfer but he would speak with the managing director for me.

A couple of days later I got called to the managing director's office and we spoke at some length, it was almost like a job interview, although he had my records in front of him. He never asked why I wanted a transfer, I think my boss had already explained the situation to him. At the end of our session he thanked me for coming in and said he would get back to me.

A week passed before I was recalled into the managing director's office, apparently there were two positions available that he thought would suit me, both were promotions one in Canada and one in Orlando Florida, and neither job was a forgone conclusion, I would have to apply and go through the interview procedure because there were other candidates. Initially I chose to apply for the Florida position.

Three weeks later, arrangements were made for me to spend a week in Orlando going through the interviews, and checking out the area and housing availability. Corinne arrange to have the week off so she could travel with me. All my expenses were paid but I had to pay for Corinne's travel expenses. Two rooms in the hotel was taken care of by the company. We flew down on the Saturday, on the Sunday we visited several realtors that we had already contacted to pick up brochures.

On the Monday my appointment was for 10 a.m. I arrived fifteen minutes early and had to wait until 10.30 before I was escorted to the conference room where I was interviewed by three directors. The production, finance and human resources directors. The interview lasted two hours during which I was asked questions on my education and qualifications. They wanted to know my responsibilities and engineering experience in my current position and tested my knowledge of the financial side of the business. Lastly the human resources director tried to delve into my private life, they didn't get much information basically that I am the only child of a single parent family that I live with my mother who is a seamstress and she would be joining me if I was offered and accepted the position.

At 12.00 o'clock the interview came to an end and I was introduced to another manager who gave me a brief tour around the company until he took me to lunch at 1.00 o'clock. Between 2 and 3 we continued our journey visiting several departments. At 3.00 o'clock I was escorted into Mr. Walker, managing director's office for which I assumed was the final interview. We talked, during which he informed me, should I be offered the position, what my responsibilities and projects would be, and some of the benefits the successful applicant would receive. He asked me if I had any comments on the interview. I told him that the interview was delayed for 30 minutes and that I understood that there were legitimate reasons for the delay, but at least someone should have informed me that there was a delay, that's bad communication and I hope you don't treat your customers like that. At that point, from Mr. Walker's attitude I thought I had blown my chances of an offer.

Just over a week later I received an offer, not for the position I applied for, but a higher position. The offer was almost trebling my current salary, a company car of my choice, a bridging loan if we required it, and a company apartment to rent while we looked for a property. They needed a reply within seven days with a starting date in three months, which gave us sufficient time to put the house on the market and in the hands of a realtor, and our furniture into storage. After discussing the offer with Corinne I accepted the position and we moved on the Saturday I was due to start work on the Monday. By that time Corinne was a little over five months pregnant.

Corinne's pregnancy was not an easy one, we found an excellent doctor, and almost four months after moving to Orlando, Victoria Corinne Carson was born.

The End