The Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her story gave me a hard on, and I thought this the perfect opportunity to challenge her with the dildo. I told her to remain sitting on my bed while providing the excuse that I needed to collect something from the spare bedroom. I partially closed my bedroom door so she couldn't see me head in the direction of her bedroom. It only took me a few seconds to enter her room make my way to the nightstand open the draw and grab the dildo.

Entering my bedroom with the dildo hidden behind my back I approached and stood in front of her. Mom still had her eyes cast down looking at the floor, until I challenged her.

"What the hell is this?"

When she saw what I was holding her face turned almost scarlet.

"Did your father buy this so he could use it on you, and did he suck it after he made you cum? You wait until I tell the guys that your father fucked you with a dildo."

You should have seen the horror on her face when she realized what I said.

"Don't you dare tell anybody about this, please, if you have any feelings for me, I beg you not to say anything?"

I walked across to where she was sitting and towered over her looking down.

"Pete, what do you want?"

Mom never said a word as I placed my hand over both breasts and bounced them up and down as well as lightly slapping them sideways. Starting from the top I unbuttoned her blouse, working my way down until I could fully open her blouse, finally pulling it from the waist band of her skirt. Her breasts were soft and warm to the touch as I slipped my hand inside her bra, causing her nipples to harden as I rubbed a finger back and forth over them.

"Darling you shouldn't be doing this, I can't imagine what made you think you could seduce me. I want to talk about the situation that's developing between us. I want to know whether it is just sex you want or whether there is more to it. It's been so many years since any man has shown a romantic or physical interest in me. However, incest is not a common or popular subject that is spoken about in general conversation, although I'm pretty sure it's like an iceberg with 90% below the surface, and not talked about."

"Mom it's sexual, my god it's sexual, but it's not just sexual, I want us to live together as lovers, I want so many things to kiss you, and make love to you. I want to undress you, stroke and suck your breasts and explore your body with my fingers and tongue. I want to cum inside you and all over your face and body. I want you to dress sexy for me in satin and see through materials in blacks, purples and whites. Does that answer your question?"

I couldn't tell from the expression on her face whether she was pleased or displeased with the way things were progressing between us. Not that I cared because whatever the situation, tonight I believed I could go all the way. I bent down and kissed her at the same time slipping her blouse over her shoulders down and off. She never complained when I slipped the dildo inside her bra, between her breasts and began working it up and down. With my free hand I grabbed the edge of her bra and pulled her closer to me so that I could bend down to kiss her again. I said to her.

"Both of us will be slipping in and out between your tits, me and the dildo and that's not the only part of my sweethearts beautiful body we will be servicing." I held my hand out to help her up. "So now stand up for daddy and let me unzip of your skirt."

Her skirt fell to the floor and I continued to hold her hand as she stepped out of it. I removed the dildo from her bra and stuffed it down the front of her panties.

"That's another place daddy and dilly will be visiting."

I placed an arm around her waist and the other around her shoulders and pulled her close kissing her while crushing the dildo between us ensuring that she felt the pressure of it. Mom placed her arms around my neck and pulled me closer during the kiss, and for the first time I was sure she wanted me as much as I wanted her. As we kissed I slid both hands up her back and felt for the clasp on her bra, and unsnapped it. Easing her bra straps over her shoulders and down her arms, I managed to pull her bra out from between us.

Slipping a my hand down, I took hold of the dildo and rubbed it up and down between the lips of her pussy, but mainly concentrating increasing the pressure against her clit. She broke the kiss and buried her face into the side of my neck, while reacting to the dildo.

"Do you like daddy doing this to you sweetheart?"

"Mmmmmm"

I could feel her pelvis reacting to the dildo as she pushed against it, so I whispered in her ear.

"Open your legs let me slip it inside you."

Using the dildo to push the elasticated waist band of her panties down, I lined up dildo and slid it inside her. She moaned and pulled me in tighter as she felt the full length enter her.

At my suggestion she laid on the bed while I undressed. As I stood undressing at the foot of the bed, mom ran her tongue across her lips as she watched me unbutton and remove my shirt. She started pleasuring herself with the dildo, full of expectations as I removed my pants, socks and finally my briefs, to stand before her naked and aroused.

"Don't do that and don't touch the dildo that's my toy to use on you as I like. If you want to play with anything pull on your nipple stretch them out make them bigger for me."

I was surprised when she began tugging on them, stretching them out, her breasts as well were being stretched to an unbelievable length.

"That's beautiful sweetheart, daddy loves to see you stretch your tits like that."

By that time I was naked and had crawled up the bed so that I could lie beside her. I took hold of the dildo and began pleasuring her with it. Mom turned over to face me and wrapping her arms around me, kissed me. My god she was passionate, the kiss must have lasted two minutes giving me everything, her lips and tongue were devouring my mouth. Even then the kiss was cut short, having speeded up ramming the dildo inside her. Mom was moaning and groaning then screamed as her orgasm took over.

She lie there seemingly exhausted and unable to hold me off as I lay on top of her and dry humped her incessantly for five minutes, before shooting my load over her body. Finally to collapse on top of her spreading all that cum across her belly. Eventually I rolled off and lay on my back and was surprised when she turned on her side to face me to place her arms around me. She began kissing my cheek before working her way around to my lips. Easing herself further up the bed she leaned over me and dangled her tit over my mouth and began rubbing her nipple along my lips, encouraging me to suckle. We continued to kiss and fondle each other until we both fell asleep which must have been around three in the morning.

It was late when I awoke Sunday morning, mum was already up and from the smells wafting up the stairs. She was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. Mom was standing at the stove I placed an arm around her and kissed her on the cheek. She immediately pulled away from me and straight away I noticed that she wasn't wearing her engagement ring.

"Don't do that, don't you ever touch me again."

"What's wrong, why have you pulled away from me like that?"

"What you did to me last night was disgusting, perverted forcing yourself on top of me when I wasn't expecting you to do anything like that, so stay away from me."

"I will." And stormed out of the kitchen and spent the rest of the day in my bedroom.

The silent treatment lasted all day. That night I heard mom come up the stairs and when she went into her bedroom I assumed she was going to bed. Five minutes later I heard her walk across to the bathroom and lock the door. When eventually she finished in the bathroom and walked back to her bedroom without saying goodnight, I really began to get annoyed and decided to confront her with an ultimatum. Although I was in my PJ's I waited, giving her sufficient time to climb into bed before going to her room.

A bare arm shot out from beneath the duvet and turned the bedside light on.

"What do you want?"

I stood silently at the side of the bed looking down on her.

"I've asked you once, now what do you want?"

"You blamed me for what happened yet you participated fully and thoroughly enjoyed it. You openly admitted that you seduced and had sex with your father. Well I've had enough, its crunch time, I'm getting tired of you pretending to fight me off, we either live together as man and wife, or you find someone else. I know over the years you have been desperate to find yourself a man, but men around your age are not interested in you, you're too, for a better description, chunky. Personally I'm attracted to you and I think you're attracted to me, so I'll leave it to you, you decide what you want to do. As far as I'm concerned you either invite me into your bed, or tomorrow I will be leaving you forever, and I won't be back"

She just lay there looking up at me with very little expression on her face, I couldn't tell what she was thinking. I had the impression that she was desperate to be with anyone with a dick, however, because men of her own age didn't seem interested, I thought she would be more than happy for me to fulfill her needs, could I have been mistaken?

"I will agree to marry you if you agree there will be no intercourse or oral sex before our wedding night. If you agree to my conditions, then until the wedding we can kiss and cuddle, both of us naked if you wish, and fondle and pleasure each other using only our hands. If you agree to these conditions then I will invite you into my bed, however I will be inviting my son, not my daddy. When we have sex it will be with my son, not my daddy. When we marry I will be my son's wife, not my daddy's, and will be fucked by my son, not my daddy. When we have a baby it will be my son's, not my daddy's. When I breast feed our baby, I will also breast feed my son, not my daddy"

After willingly agreeing to her conditions mom pulled the bedclothes back allowing me to climb in beside her, she was wearing a short dark green satin nightdress with a plunging neckline allowing her nipples to be exposed. Why would a woman sleeping on her own wear a sexy nightdress if she wasn't going to dream up some fantasy and pleasure herself. She turned to face me as I settled myself beside her, a slight smile crossed her face.

"So now you want to be my wife, is this a case of any port in a storm?"

"What do you mean by any port in a storm?"

"Well you want to be married and you don't care who you marry just as long it is someone with a dick and I happen to be handy and available."

Mom burst into tears put her arms around me and buried her face in my chest.

"It's not like that at all, I want to marry you and only you. Ever since you were born I've loved you. If you remember, that last summer break before your last year at college we would sit out in the back yard for hours. That's when I fell in love with you. Also remember I bought a bikini and sat close to you and you would check my body out. I was hoping you would make a play for me. I wanted you to kiss me and touch me but I think you were too afraid in case I took offence, and I certainly wasn't going to make the first move."

"And you want me to get you pregnant?"

"Yes please."

"Don't you think the local people will find it strange you suddenly becoming pregnant, everybody in the area knows us and your circumstances, they will know it's strange and it won't take them long to fathom out the change in our relationship.

"I know, I've been thinking about that, perhaps we could move to a different state."

"If you're prepared to move perhaps I could get a transfer to one of our company's subsidiary plants, which are spread across the country. The only downside is that I would be working for an associated company, so as far as the company is concerned we would still need to pose as mother and son. Only when we were on our own would we be able to act as a married couple. If we wanted to act and convince people we were married, I would have to find a position with a new company. What are your thoughts on us moving to either work for the same company or finding a position with a different company?"

"I'd like to move away from here and go somewhere warmer if that's possible. What would our story be with us living together and a new baby?"

"We could say that father left us when you first got pregnant, then contacted you pleading for you to take him back, which you agreed to. Then when he got you pregnant for the second time, he left us again. There shouldn't be a problem with the birth certificate, just record his name as the father, which also happens to be the same as mine."

Mom leaned over and began to kiss me. We laid together kissing, locked in each other's arms, while I enjoyed the feel of her body rubbing against mine, whether it was intentional I couldn't tell. Mom pulled me closer, we kissed as lovers. Resting one hand on her shoulder I eased a strap of her nightdress down her arms managing to expose a breast. I looked at her not quite sure of what her reactions would be. She smiled and kissed me.

Corinne slipped the other strap off her shoulder, then pushed both straps down her arms as low as she could before freeing her arms, which dragged the front of her nightdress down to release and expose both breasts. I moved in close, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her tight against me, ensuring my cock was positioned and pressed up against her satin covered mound. Satisfied that she could feel my body pressed up against her I began nudging her breasts with my nose to watch them jiggle around. Soon after, I took a nipple in my mouth and began to suck, while with my free hand I squeezed and shook, and even gently slapped her other breast to watch the ripples flow though her ample flesh.

As my mouth continued to seek out various areas of her breasts, she wrapped a leg over mine and forced her pelvis against me, encouraging my cock to press harder against her mound. Having eased my hand down her satin covered body I began to massage her mound, gradually pulling her nightdress up until I could feel the hem. I was determined to seek out her pussy although by the time I was touching her flesh. Mom had placed her hand over mine and was pressing my hand against her body.

"Darling touch me, put your fingers inside me."

Spreading the lips of her vagina. I began easing my fingers inside her while my thumb searched for her clit. I knew when I found it, mother drew in a deep breath before letting out a soft moan. It was bigger than I expected, not too big, but sufficient to play with and possibly suck on.

Mom slipped her hand inside my PJ's and wrapped her hand around my cock and began to squeeze and pull on it. For a couple of minutes I enjoyed the feel of her soft hands massaging my manhood. I removed my PJ's and the more amorous we became the more our bodies reacted to each other. I could feel mom's large nipples now as hard as bullets pressing into my chest. She took hold of my hand and pulled it down to rest between her legs and suggested that I slip my fingers back into her pussy. The back of her hand was rubbing against my cock. Then there seemed to be a second or so of uncertainty until I felt her wrap her hand around my manhood and gently squeeze while slowly massaging me.

"How about we start trying for a baby tonight?"

"No darling, I would like to wait for our wedding night before we try."

"Our wedding night, you want a marriage ceremony? Oh sweetheart, I was so looking forward to you breast feeding me with your milk."

"Didn't you ask me to be your wife? If you still want me as a wife I want a proper wedding. I know we can't get married officially, but that doesn't stop us having our own ceremony at home. I also want a beautiful wedding dress and a proper honeymoon. Apart from the awful civil service when I married your father, there was nothing else, and I would like something a little more romantic this time. As for breast feeding, you are going to need a lot of practice, starting tonight."

"As for the breast feeding starting tonight I'm all for it. As for the wedding, that seems reasonable, however, I would like to be involved in picking out your wedding dress. We could arrange to have the service on a Saturday, have our first wedding night here and leave for our honeymoon on the Sunday. Is there anywhere would you would prefer to go on honeymoon?"

"Somewhere warm like the Caribbean."

"A colleague at work honeymooned at a resort in Jamaica and said it was fantastic, I'll see if I can get details."

Mom pushed me away and sat up resting her back against the headboard. Her breasts were exposed, with the top of her nightdress around her waist. She placed a pillow on her lap before encouraging me to change position with my head resting on the pillow. Mom was holding her breasts up until I was comfortably positioned then lowered the nearest nipple to rest on my lips. I opened my mouth allowing her nipple to drop in, it was like sucking a hard rough pebble a large pebble at that, but there was no reward. She leaned over flattening her breast across my face. The other breast I played with, squeezing, bouncing her soft breast and tweaking her hardened nipple. My other hand after slightly shifting my position I slipped between her legs and while my thumb massaged her clit, my fingers flicked back and forth inside her. While I was pleasuring mom she was pleasuring me by massaging my cock.

During my manipulation of her nipple I began to pull, stretching her nipple and breast in the process.

"Darling if you keep doing that you will make me even bigger."

I wanted her bigger so I just kept pulling working her nipple and breast, stretching and stretching it out. It must have hurt, at best it must have been uncomfortable, but she never complained, in fact I thought she was becoming more aroused.

Mom change position by sliding down the bed, she spread her legs and encouraged me to pleasure her with my fingers. It was only a matter of seconds before she began to moan loudly. She began to squirm and writhe almost as if she was having convulsions as she orgasmed. I rolled on top of her attempting to restrict her thrashing around. The thrusting motion of her pelvis caused me to become over excited which eventually caused me to cum all over her nightdress and breasts.

As I lay on top of her exhausted I could feel my semen oozing between us. We remained like that for about ten minutes then resumed our kissing as before. After slipping off of her we continued to kiss and cuddle until we finally decided to sleep. Mom turned away, then backed into me. We ended up spooning after burying my face in her hair and pressing my cock against her satin covered ass, I wrapped an arm around her body and cradled her breast in my hand. Mom placed a hand on my arm and it was in that position we fell asleep.

The following morning, for a couple of seconds, I didn't quite know where I was, after waking up in a strange room. I almost panicked, then remembered where I was, and that it was Monday morning. The bedside clock said it was 10.00 a.m. I was supposed to be at work. Mom wasn't beside me. My first thoughts were that we were back where we started with her being unhappy about last night, again hating me for what happened and went off to work, completely ignoring me. It wasn't until I put on my PJ's and left the bedroom, that the smell of bacon cooking wafted up the stairs. Well at least she hadn't gone to work and left me.

Slowly, I made my way down the stairs uncertain what type of reception I would receive. Mom was in the kitchen and still wearing her nightdress. When she heard me she turned, smiled and flew into my arms and provided me with a passionate kiss. You could see dried semen on her breasts and stains on the satin material as crusty discolored areas, where the fabric was no longer glossy or smooth, and I could feel the stiffness of the fabric rubbing against my body.