The Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're supposed to be at work."

"Don't worry darling I've contacted both our companies and told them we are both sick with food poisoning, believing it was the shell fish we had over the weekend. We both hoped that we would be back to work tomorrow. So now we will both be spending the morning in bed discussing our future having had breakfast in bed. So now, you go back upstairs, get your lap top, and get back into our bed, and take those silly PJ's off."

Mom was still wearing her nightdress when she brought the breakfast up, and continued to wear it all through breakfast, and after when she took the trays and plates down to the kitchen. However when she returned to the bedroom, that was a different matter. She was completely naked and carrying a tray on which her nightdress was lying neatly folded with both her breasts resting on it.

"Can I interest you in two delicacies' Sir?"

"You certainly can young lady."

She rested the tray with the nightdress on a chair close to the bed and climbed in beside me.

"Lie down."

As I lay there mom dangled a nipple over my mouth, then began to bob up and down allowing her nipple to brush my lips. It didn't take long before I captured it with my teeth making her yelp as I nipped it.

"Darling, mommy loves you sucking her tits, I can't wait for them to be full of milk."

While we kissed, cuddled and pleasured each other I noticed she was wearing the engagement ring again. By placing the ring on her own finger without trickery from me, convinced me that she was serious about us marrying. We continued our romantic session for about a further 30 minutes before getting down to some important discussions.

"Can we sort out my wedding dress first?"

We looked at various web sites until we found something that we both liked. The dress consisted of a discrete patterned satin material, strapless, ball gown type with a great big flared skirt as a result of a multi-layered lace crinoline petticoat worn beneath to billow it out, creating a bell shape. Mom loved it but unfortunately they never had it in her size. However, there was a form which if you sent the required measurements, they would make it to measure at no additional cost, depending on the size. Mom laughed when she said that was a job for me later in the day, to measure her.

We found a suitable over-the-water honeymoon bungalow on the island of Jamaica and a travel agent who would organize everything we required, from flights to booking the exclusive holiday. We planned on honeymooning around the April May time. The one thing I suddenly realized was that neither of us had a passport, so that would be our first priority to apply for passports.

Eventually we rolled out of bed just after midday, this after a morning in bed talking and snuggling together. Later in the afternoon mom ask me to measure her for the wedding dress and suggested that we go to her work room where she handed me a measuring tape taken from a work drawer. She just stood there staring at me with a strange look on her face.

"What's up?"

"Aren't you going to undress me?"

I unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it from the waist band of her skirt. After slipping it off I went to unhook her bra.

"No, leave my bra on it's easier to take my bust measurement. You can remove my skirt but leave my panties on."

Having unzipped her skirt I knelt down in front of her, eased her skirt down and allowed mom to balance herself by putting a hand on the top of my head while she stepped out of garment. Before standing up I nuzzled my face against the crotch of her panties.

"Come on darling stand up, you can do that later, let's get these measurements done."

I stood up and slipped my hand inside her bra and began to cup her breast at the same time squeezing her nipple between my fingers.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm testing to make sure your breasts fit your bra, and that it is not too small or too big."

"Of course you are."

Mom just stood there as I enjoyed myself going from breast to breast and I think she did as well as her nipples began to get bigger and harder.

"Don't do that with your nipples it will put all our measurements out."

"It's your fault not mine, if you left them alone this would never have happened."

I pulled my hand out of her bra and slipped it inside her panties.

"I hope this doesn't get any bigger."

"You keep putting your fingers up there doesn't help, just get on with measuring me."

I prolonged taking the measurement around her bust, accentuating my actions as I aligned the tape measure against her bra. However I never wasted time with measuring her waist, hips and height in her bare feet. Strangely enough one measurement I wasn't expecting was from the hollow in her throat to the floor. After completing and sending off the necessary form we waited several days before receiving a quotation and the method of payment, which we paid.

We received confirmation of our honeymoon arrangements and a brochure a week after we booked it. Five weeks after that the dress arrived. Mom had tried on before I got home from work, although she said it was beautiful and fitted perfectly, she wouldn't let me see it. Somewhere between the honeymoon booking confirmation and the dress arriving we received our passports.

The wedding ceremony we held in our bedroom. We used the dressing table as an altar on which we stood two vases of flowers. For the wedding ceremony I had hired a grey morning suit and full attire, top hat and all, although I never wore it, but held it when the photographs were taken, (my camera being fixed on a tripod with a time delay).

The Friday night before the ceremony I slept in my own bed. On the Saturday we avoided each other, not even a glimpse before the three o'clock ceremony. All that waiting was terribly boring and frustrating as we called out to each other informing the other of our movements through the day. We both had breakfast, alone, while I went down to get breakfast mom remained in her room. While she showered and used the bathroom to get ready, I remained in my room.

At three o'clock when we were both ready and the ceremony was about to start, mom shut herself in her work room while I went into our bedroom and stood by the altar. I switch the CD player on and when mom heard "Here Comes the Bride" she slowly walked in and stood by my side. She looked beautiful the dress was fantastic, you could hear it rustle as she walked. I lifted her veil and she smiled at me, then we read our promises to each other. We placed the wedding rings on each other's finger. It was at this point I took all the photographs and videos.

Obviously I could only wear my ring for the honeymoon, we knew it wouldn't remain on my finger all the time. We kissed and played the wedding march on CD player and arm in arm we walked out of the bedroom. Outside the bedroom door we stopped and kissed until mom broke our embrace went back into the bedroom laid on the bed and said.

"I want a baby."

She watch me undress, and even then I had a full erection just looking at her dressed in satin, also seeing her breasts try to fight their way out of the top of the dress didn't help. I climbed onto the bed and began to fight my way up beneath her skirt to grab the waist band of her underskirt and pull it down and off, then came her panties. Spreading her legs I crawled back up under her skirt and began to pleasure her with my tongue. Now that we were married oral sex was definitely one of my main considerations. Mom moaned as she felt my tongue flick around her clitoris and occasionally bury itself inside her pussy. I lost track of time, ten maybe fifteen minutes passed, her moans and groans got louder suddenly she started screaming at me.

"Come fuck me, come fuck me, come fuck me," over and over again.

Mom kept pulling her skirt up as far it would go, and as soon as my head appeared she pulled me up on top of her, with my assistance of course. She took hold of my cock and guided it inside her. As soon as I laid on her she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her lips against mine, and that's how we remained as I fucked her, until close to the end. It was only when she got close to an orgasm did she break the kiss and moan and groan and thrash around calling me a mother fucker. As she orgasmed she knew that I was close by my speeding up and ramming into her. She whispered in my ear, encouraging me, as if I needed it.

"That's it darling fuck me hard, cum inside me, give me a baby, just think you will be able to suck the milk from my lovely even bigger big tits, when they are loaded with milk, just how you like them. Even my nipples could be bigger, they will give you a mouthful."

As I was close to cumming I grunted in her ear, my hand was down the top of her dress squeezing and trying to release her tits by attempting to yank them out, I was just losing control. I screamed at her.

"You fucking fat cow, your cunt is making me cum." It was at this point that I ploughed into her harder than ever while shooting my load in her for the first time. I was screaming, "fuck, fuck, fuck," at her until collapsing exhausted laying on top of her. It wasn't until a couple of minutes later that I realized what I had called her; mom hadn't said a word. I buried my face in her neck, being almost in tears I apologized.

"Oh mom I'm so sorry I didn't mean what I said, you had got me so aroused that I didn't know what I was saying. I was so far gone, and I had never felt like that before. I just couldn't control myself, I'm so sorry, please say something."

She turned her head towards me and whispered in my ear.

"It's alright darling I loved your cock in my cunt and I always want you to fuck me like that. There I have never spoken those words to anyone before. Now just lay here, be quiet and let us play with each other's body. You can start by unzipping my dress and pull the top down."

We lay there pleasuring each other until about five o'clock, when we both dressed, mom from her wedding dress into one of her weekend outfits, and my into a "t" shirt and sweat pants. I went back to my bedroom to finish packing for our honeymoon, because we needed a reasonably early start in the morning, in order to catch our afternoon flight.

Sunday morning, mom, I should stop calling her that, last night she ask me to call her Corinne. Also, while on honeymoon, I need to get used to using her name in public, but I'm having some difficulty in getting my head around calling her Corrine. Anyway, Corinne was up first and had her shower, and dressed and went down stairs while I had my shower. While I was dressing Corinne cooked breakfast, and it was only when I came down stairs did I see the vision before me.

I said previously that the clothes she made for herself made her look frumpy, however, the clothes she was wearing that morning made her look like a model. A plain white silk blouse tucked inside a colorful flowered skirt with a raised hem, to an inch or so below her knee. Around her waist was a four inch wide black elasticated belt. She looked fantastic.

Everything went like clockwork, we arrived at the airport in plenty of time and the aircraft took off on time. When we landed we were picked up and driven to the honeymoon resort, unpacked and went for an evening meal in one of the restaurants. That night I was in bed while Corinne was getting ready in the bathroom. When she appeared at the bathroom door she looked beautiful, wearing a long white satin nightgown with a wide deep "V" neck. All of her cleavage and most of her breasts were visible, as the gown just about covered her aureoles.

Corinne climbed into the bed, leant over me, allowing her breasts to flop out of her nightgown said.

"I thought you might like to get a better view of your wife's breasts."

Easing herself further up the bed and dangled a breast over my mouth. Corinne bobbed up and down, teasing me, allowing her nipple to touch my lips then pulled away. All the time watching my face before gently brushing her large nipple back and forth across my mouth, sliding it between my lips.

Without warning, I struck, capturing her nipple between my teeth, my tongue rapidly flicking across her sensitive skin. I withdrew my head, maintaining my grip, pulling her breast out, stretching it; inflicting pain. She pulled my head forward, burying my face deep between her breasts, squashing my face between them. She spoke softly to me.

"I wonder how many sons actually marry their mother, not that they need to have a ceremony like us, just agreeing between themselves that they are husband and wife. I should think it is more general for sons to bed their mothers, rather than marry them. When you think about it there must be sons who have sex with their mother while the father is still a part of the family. Taking it a step further, perhaps in some cases both father and son have sex with their wife and mother and even may sleep three in a bed. I find it so sexy to think about a mother and her son having sex, I become aroused just thinking about it."

While she was talking I was rubbing my hand across as much of her body as possible, feeling her and the satin nightgown. I felt Corinne pull her nightgown up and wrap it around my cock and began to pleasure me. I rolled Corinne over onto her back then pulled her nightgown up. Slipping my hand between her legs encouraging her to spread them further to allow me to insert my fingers inside her. Locking my hands behind her neck I kissed her then pressed my face into her breasts sucking her nipple into my mouth. My teeth scrapped her nipple as I pulled away, working my way down her body, easing myself between her legs.

Corinne began to moan as my tongue flicked against the most sensitive part of her body. She became frantic when my lips clamped around her clitoris and my tongue rubbed back and forth across its tip while my fingers also performed inside her. It was only minutes before she grabbed my arm to pull me up level with her, almost pleading to be made love to. I wanted to tease her so I held out and slipped my tongue inside her.

"Come on darling I'm ready for you." I took no notice.

"Please darling I want you please take me."

"What do you want me to do Corinne, tell me what you want me to do?"

"Please Pete, please I want you to make love to me, please fuck me, if that's what you want to hear me say." Darling make love to me, put it inside me. Peter now move up here and fuck your wife or if you like fuck your mother. I want it now, please give me a baby."

I knew she was on the verge of an orgasm but I was too late. Corinne began to tremble, she pushed herself hard against me, then convulsed, writhing and shaking, working herself off against my face, finally collapsing exhausted. I felt the warmth as her semen hit my tongue I crawled up her body, and lay on top of her bearing down on those voluptuous tits, pressing tight into my chest before grabbing hold and squeezing them. With her semen on my lips and in my mouth coating my tongue, I kissed her dribbling her own semen into her mouth then kept dribbling saliva until she swallowed. After, I played with her breasts, tugging her nipples stretching her breasts and nipples out to a length that was beyond anything that I could have imagined. Corinne didn't show any signs of distress while I ravaged her body. Changing position and moving further up I inserted my cock between her breasts and began rubbing my manhood with them. She became erratic, screaming obscenities at me, begging for me to make love to her.

Releasing her breasts and nipples I kissed her on the lips, then eased myself down her body. She took my cock as it was poised between the lips of her sex and easily guided it in. Starting slowly, I began to move in and out of her, she wanted me to go faster, begging me to increased speed and lengthened my stroke, to finally ramming myself into her. Corinne threw her arms around my neck forcing her lips against mine, we kissed passionately, long and hard almost bruising our lips on each other. Our tongues touching, playing, forcing themselves against each other, attempting to penetrate deep into each other's throat. As we fucked, she wrapped her legs around my back and I was being lifted as she pushed against me trying to get more of me inside her, there just wasn't any more to go.

Our lips were locked together and I could feel the vibrations in my mouth as Corinne's moans became louder and louder until her body began to tremble then convulse as she reached her climax. It was only a matter of seconds after, I felt that sensation, which meant all of my hard work was about to be rewarded. Over and over again strings of pearly semen shot deep inside her, leaving me exhausted and more than satisfied. Afterwards we lay in each other's arms recovering, waiting for the next opportunity to make love.

We spent the rest of the night wrapped up in each other's arms, cuddling and kissing. I could feel the vibrations as she purred into my mouth, while gently massaging her breasts with the palm of my hand rubbing across her nipples. Her eyes were closed as I spoke words of love, as I gently explored her body between her legs, my hand stroking her mound, a finger tracing along the entrance to her sex. The whole world was moving in slow motion as one finger then two slipped inside her, while my thumb located and softly played across her clitoris. Our lips were just about touching as we lightly kissed. Corinne stroked my manhood, moaning as my fingers slipped in and out of her body while my thumb circled as it massaged her clitoris. I could feel her body becoming more responsive as she gradually pushed into me, forcing herself against my hand, before suddenly crying out for me to take her. Slipping between her legs she guided me inside where I slowly, gently, romantically made love, confessing my feelings towards her, of her beauty, her fantastic body and of how happy she made me.

The following morning I had a weird dream, not that I knew it was a dream at the time, but I found myself lying in a hospital bed in the middle of a park. It was night time and was unable to move my arms, and my oxygen flow had been interrupted causing breathing difficulties. I was surprised to see Lisa walking through the park that late at night but she walked over to my bed.

"Hello Pete I heard you were in hospital I hope you don't mind me coming to visit you?"

"No I'm glad you could come, it's nice to see you."

"Are the nurses taking care of you alleviating all your stresses, I bet they can't wait to get their hands on you?" She gave me that knowing smile.

"No nothing like that has happened."

"You mean to tell me that they haven't given you any relief?"

I shook my head, with that she unbuttoned and removed her blouse, followed by her bra then lifted her skirt and took off her panties. This was followed by stripping the bed clothes off, then my PJ's. Lisa climbed on the bed and straddled me then lifted her skirt and began rubbing her groin against mine. Flesh on flesh to induce an erection. Lisa knew it wouldn't take long before she could guide me inside her at which point she began to bounce up and down on me. Unfortunately as she bounced there was very little movement of her small pert tits. Lisa had often mentioned that she wished she had tits like my mother, because if she was bouncing up and down on me like that, her tits would be flying around slapping against her body and each other. She had guessed long ago that I found the movement of my mother's tits erotic. What she didn't know was even when I was fondling her small tits I always pretended I was fondling my mothers. As she continued to bounce on me I became aware that I was getting close to ejaculating.

Gradually I regained consciousness, waking to find Corinne lying on top of me in a sixty nine position massaging my cock with her mouth. I couldn't see anything, my sight was impaired, as if the room was full of fog. It wasn't until I realized that my head was between her legs and her nightgown was stretched across my face. It was only a matter of minutes before she was close to providing me with total satisfaction.