All Comments on 'The Turnaround Part 1'

by Liclovely

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 53 yr old HOTWIFE

Very hot story

And another extremely satisfied white woman. She has now been blacked as she knew deep down tha that was what she wanted. What her hot wet pussy needed and her body needed.She is now a slut for black cock. Huge black cock. She has admitted that to herself and to her new black satisfier. My mature white wife is also a slut for huge black cock. Has been since her first. After sucking her first black cock to completion,taking the huge thick load down her throat,she can never get enough. Then with his still hard as steel cock dripping with cum,put it into my wife's hot wet pussy and commenced to give her the fucking of her life. Gushing ,squirting and cumming like she never in her life had. She was hooked. How could she not be. It was truly an amazing scene. Watching my horny mature wife fucked into oblivion by a young black stallion half her age. And now 7 yrs later still the hot horny older white slut on the side to him and a few other black stallions. She loves the huge black horsecock, and I love to watch her taken with it. She has become quite the size queen and prefers uncut . However there is not a black cock she would ever turn down I'm sure of that. Very sure.!!! Keep up the hot writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* well deserved !

disgusting

MMSdawgMMSdawgover 6 years ago

OMG I loved this! I love it when these white women get hooked like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although the story is promising, the writer makes the most fundamental and gross error a writer can make which is to write from various viewpoints at once. It is the hallmark blunder of the unaccomplished amateur that few fall into.

In this case, the story should be written either from Bridget's viewpoint (most interesting) or Tyree's (less interesting), not both at the same time.

I had to quit reading which I regret.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistalmost 2 years ago

Good writing is like a great jazz solo. The odd enharmonic notes and squeaks are beside the point. What’s important is that it was a story well told; and that Licklovely, is in fact, the point, and you nailed it!

Your duel narrative device was clever and bold. It took some getting use to, but I hope don’t give up on it as you keep growing as a writer.

I read all the other comments, as I usually do and some of them complain about little shit like sentence construction and other such minutia, but most of them are from someone named “Anonymous”. I suspect that their true issue is that Tyree is fine ass, intelligent black guy that Bridget, a very sexy white women, craves and goes after; and not the other way around, like so many interracial stories here on Literotica oftentimes do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous