The Turnaround Part 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
812 Followers

Tyree decided to take out the garbage first as it had been piling up all week. As he carried his garbage can out to the curb, he saw a banging Lexus 300 pull up at his new neighbor's house. The portly, balding man who had been banging the Asian chick stepped out of the car.

"Hello!" Tyree said to the man.

The man looked at him as if he was talking pig Latin! His face drew into a snarling, tangled mess. His face became beet red! He mumbled something and stormed into his house without returning Tyree's greeting.

"That would be Mr. Bumdick if I'm correct," Tyree said while smiling to himself.

Tyree had been mowing his lawn a couple of day's prior and had seen the man trying his hardest to ignore Tyree. It didn't really faze Tyree one-way or the other. If the fat, silly motherfucker wasn't man enough to look him in the eyes and acknowledge a greeting, that showed how much a BIAATCH he was in Tyree's eyes.

With a wife as fine as Mrs. Bumdick, Tyree couldn't see any reason not to smile each and every day. Some people didn't realize what they had until they lost it.

CHAPTER 5

LATER THAT NIGHT...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh...Ooooohhhh...Mmmmmmmmm...TYREE!" Bridget screamed as Tyree drove himself into her ass from the back.

Tyree's dick was coated with cum from Bridget's multiple assgasms. His dick sliced through her anal tract with ease. He pulled his dick out of her ass and glanced down at the gaping hole that was presented to him. He could see her clenching and unclenching her ass muscles as he slapped his big dick on her asscheeks. He grabbed her asscheeks with both hands and spread them as he guided his plum-sized crown back to her asshole and pushed.

"Ummmm...Mmmmmm...your...dick...feels...sooooo...good...baby!" Bridget moaned into the pillow as she stuck her ass out for the fucking she so deserved.

Tyree slowly skewered Bridget's upturned ass with 8" of his dick, pulled out 2", descended 9", pulled out 2", stabbed her with 10", held it there.

"OOOhhhhh...Aaaaaahhhh...Ummmm...," Bridget moaned clutching the pillow.

"This is your dick, baby...your dick...you like it?" Tyree said as he pulled out 3" and pushed back in 11" as he grabbed her shoulder as she shuddered.

Bridget had been asking/begging Tyree to bang her ass lately because she loved the itchy, full filling that emanated from her asshole as he plundered her again and again. She loved the feeling of being impaled on a 12", 4"s in diameter, rock hard, black dick!

"Mmmmmm...Ewwwwwwww...Ahhhhhh...Tyree...I...LOVE...IT!!" Bridget screamed as Tyree pulled out of her ass completely, letting his dickhead rest on her anus.

"W-W-What are you doing? Put it back in please!!" Bridget screamed in frustration, while writhing her ass to and fro.

Tyree reached out and slapped Bridget's asscheek. "Beg bitch! Tell me how much you want this dick! Come on...talk to daddy!" Tyree said as he grabbed Bridget's hip and guided her onto her side and then onto her back.

"Please fuck me in my ass, baby...please...Tell me what you want me to do...anything...I won't deny you," Bridget said as Tyree pulled her legs up and around his biceps while guiding his dick to her asshole.

"I want to cum in your mouth after I'm done fucking you in your ass...tell me what I want to hear," Tyree said as he pushed at Bridget's hole without penetrating her.

"I'm yours to do with as you please, baby...this is your pussy, ass, and mouth," Bridget moaned as she hugged her breasts to herself and spread her legs wider.

Tyree drove 10"s of dick into Bridget ass, then pulled out 2"s, pushed back in 11"s...held it...for a few seconds...pulled completely out of her ass again while taking hold of her calfs.

"Tyree, please...I...EWWWWWWW," she screamed as Tyree drove all 12"s of his dick into her and began pounding her while looking her in her eyes.

Tyree looked down and saw the flaps of her vagina opening and closing as his dick plundered though her ass. Her pussy was shining with wetness. Her ass was clutching at his dick as he withdrew from her time and again.

"Ummmm...Oohhh...Mmmmmm," Bridget moaned as Tyree leaned her backwards and placed her ankles around her neck and then leaned forward over her and began to pile drive his dick into her while clutching at her asscheeks with his hands.

"AHHHHH..I'M CUMMMMMMIINNNGGG!!" Bridget screamed as her pussy squirted its juices onto Tyree's stomach and pubic hair wetting his dick further while easing his entry into her ass.

Bridget couldn't believe her pussy had squirted like that!! She had witnessed her sister cumming like that very often when Tyree would fucked her. It must run in the family!

Tyree's nutts began to tighten up. It was time.

"I'm cumming!! Let me see my tongue!!" Tyree bellowed as he pulled out of her ass, pushed her legs to the side and bent his dick towards her mouth and began jerking his dick.

Bridget opened her mouth and began to run her tongue over her lips. "Mmmm...come on...give it to me, baby," she said.

First spurt hit her nose and across her cheek. Second spurt landed directly in her mouth and over her outstretched tongue. Bridget grabbed Tyree's dick and placed her mouth over his crown as she accepted the remainder of his load while swallowing rapidly.

"AHHHHH...WHEWWWWW!!" Tyree screamed as Bridget continued to strongly suck and lick on his dickhead.

"Mmmmm..MMMM.mmmm...MMMM," Bridget moaned around Tyree's dick.

Later as Bridget laid her head on Tyree's heaving chest, she realized that sex with him was getting better and better. She had originally thought that it would reach a plateau and level off after a time but that hadn't happened. It had gotten better exponentially. It was incredible to go to sleep with a man for over a year and be pleasantly surprised each and every time.

Bridget eased out of Tyree's embrace as he slept, got up out of the bed and left the room. She was thirsty after her strenuous session with Tyree. She walked downstairs and through the living room. As she entered the pantry, she glanced to her left and saw a light on in the house across the driveway. She stopped and leaned her face towards the window. Tyree had mentioned that he had new neighbors. She had asked him if he had met them yet and he had grumbled a reply.

As her vision focused on the lighted room, she saw a woman sitting at a table holding a cup. She focused on the woman and realized that she looked familiar. WHOA!! It was her new workout partner, Eva! "Damn", what a coincidence she thought.

Bridget was about to turn and continue walking into the kitchen when she noticed that Eva's shoulders were moving up and down as if she was crying. Bridget refocused her eyes onto Eva's face and saw that she WAS crying! Her heart went out to Eva...she had just been fucked silly by Tyree and felt wonderful and here, her beautiful new friend was sitting in her beautiful home crying. No doubt she was crying over that worthless shell of a man she was married to.

Suddenly, a thought arose in Bridget's mind. What if she could arrange for Eva to meet and fuck Tyree? She felt that Tyree's dick was good enough to share with a woman in desperate need of a serious, balls deep fucking! What better way to show how much she cared for Tyree than to present a beautiful, voluptuous woman for his pleasure!!

Bridget was supposed to meet Eva tomorrow at the gym. She would try to find out what happened to her friend and maybe suggest a couple of remedies!!

CHAPTER 6

Bridget had just started her workout when Eva walked through the doors of the gym and went straight to the locker room. When she returned with her loose-fitting outfit on, she headed straight towards Bridget. They greeted each other and proceeded to work out strenuously.

Afterwards in the steam room, Bridget noticed Eva's quiet, semi-withdrawn demeanor. She asked her if anything was wrong.

"I don't want to worry you with my problems, Bridget," said Eva.

"Eva, if something is on your mind, I'd like to hear it. Sometimes sharing what's bothering you lessens the worry about the problem. So go ahead," Bridget prodded.

"Well, I don't know where to start. It's not like I have much to go on. But, I think my husband is cheating on me again, Bridget," Eva said as she hid her face in her hands and began to softly sob.

Bridget let her cry as she slid across the bench and wrapped her arm around her and began to massage her shoulders.

"There, there, now...Eva. Let it out. What makes you think he's cheating and with whom?" Bridget asked.

"I think he's been fucking someone. I don't have any proof, but I happened to be looking in the bathroom hamper for an earring I had lost and something didn't smell right when I opened the lid. I picked up a pair of my husbands' briefs and smelled them. They smelled like pussy!" Eva said as she wiped her face and regained her composure.

"I don't really know what to say...except this, you are a beautiful woman, Eva, who deserves to be treated with respect and honor," Bridget said as her hand moved to the middle of Eva's back loosening her towel. Bridget knew what Eva needed.

As Eva's towel loosened and spread showing her lower back and ass, Bridget slid her hand lower and began to rub Eva's back.

"Mmmm...that feels good," Eva said.

"You should feel this good all the time. You deserved to be satisfied in every way. Your husband is a damn fool," Bridget said as she leaned toward Eva and blew lightly on her shoulder causing Eva to shudder. Eva's nipples began to harden immediately.

Eva looked at Bridget and was not able to form any words. She had never been attracted to another woman but she realized that she was very attracted to Bridget at this moment. And it felt so natural. Her body was a mix of excited nerves and serene calm.

Bridget reached up and began to pull the towel covering Eva's breasts downward. Eva did not resist while leaning slightly backward, moving her arms back to support herself. Bridget leaned over and began to lightly lick the side of Eva's breast very slowly.

"Ahhhh...ummmm...Br...Brid...Bridget...oohhhh," Eva moaned as Bridget's lips suddenly clamped around her distended nipple while she licked around it and over it.

Bridget began to slide her hand along Eva's thigh, under her towel and toward her pussy. Eva spread her thighs. Bridget's fingers brushed through Eva's light, downy pubic hair and suddenly encountered another woman's dripping wet pussy lips for the first time in her life!

"Umm...your pussy is sooo wet," Bridget whispered in Eva's ear as she began to move finger up and down Eva's outer pussy lips while lowering her head to lick lightly at her nipples.

Eva's thighs began to tremble as Bridget stuck her finger into her pussy hole as she raised her head and began to kiss her full on the lips. Eva returned her kiss, licking Bridget's lips, while her pussy pulsated from a strong orgasm.

Bridget then added a second finger, and began to fingerfuck Eva's creamy, wet pussy. Eva's pussy was trying desperately to clench around the intruding fingers. Her dewy wetness was collecting and dripping down Bridget's wrist. Her pussy was literally foaming with cum.

"Ah...ah...ah...Mmmmmm...Eww..," Eva moaned while shaking her head from left to right.

Bridget quickly removed her pussy from Eva's pussy as they heard voices coming toward the door. Bridget slid away from Eva. Eva quickly brought her towel up from her lap and wrapped it around her breasts just in time as three women walked in chatting away. Her face was flushed and she was breathing rapidly.

CHAPTER 7

"Would you like to come over to my place later?" Bridget asked Eva as they dressed in the locker room after showering.

"I...uh...can I have your phone number instead? I need to think about this. This is a new experience for me. I've never done this before," Eva said while looking at Bridget.

"Me neither! I mean, I've been with a man and a woman...together...but I never experienced anything sexual with a woman. I don't know...it just felt like the right thing to do. I hope I didn't go to far," Bridget said.

"No...no. You didn't go to far. I'm not mad or upset. Nothing like that. I just have to think about this...that's all," Eva said.

Later, as Eva drove home, she thought about what had just happened. Bridget had brought something out of her that she didn't know existed. She realized that she was a sexual being. Always had been. Larry's infidelities had soured her on intimate relations with him. Plus, he didn't really make love to her...he pleasured himself and then fell asleep. Selfish bastard!!

Eva was glad to return to an empty house. Larry was gone on yet another business trip. She had given the housekeeper the week off. She wanted her home to herself while her husband was away. She needed to think about some things...mainly, her marriage.

CHAPTER 8

Bridget called Tyree when she got home and asked him to come over. She told him that she wanted to speak with him about a situation she had. Tyree told her he would be over in a few hours. He had some business to take care of.

Bridget began to tidy her apartment. She began to think about what had happened earlier with Eva. Something had come over her and she was glad that it had.

Bridget wondered if she had injured a budding friendship with Eva. What had happened made absolutely no sense! It had felt like the right thing to do at the time.

With everything Eva was dealing with, this incident might help to push her over the edge, Bridget though guiltily. Bridget was beginning to feel bad over what had happened. She decided that she would take a cool shower to cool herself down after she finished with her housework.

CHAPTER 8

Across town, at exactly the same time Bridget was in the middle of cleaning her apartment, Eva was sitting in her living room thinking about her life, marriage, and Bridget.

Bridget had awakened something inside of her and it wasn't going to go away. She thought about the two men she had had sex with before meeting and marrying Larry. Throughout both sexual relationships, she had allowed her pleasure to controlled by them. She had always been passive in bed. She had also been passive with Larry.

As Eva continued to sit and ponder her life, she came to the realization that SHE was responsible for her own pleasure! No one else was. Bridget had given her a glimpse of what sex could be like if she took charge of her own pleasure!

Eva's thoughts settled on her new next-door neighbor. He was handsome and sexy. He was Black, though. Larry would blow a heart chamber if he knew that his wife was sitting around thinking about a Black man! Not Larry Bumdick's wife...FUCK NO!! She realized that she had also been passive in her worldview. She had allowed Larry to create and direct her views toward the world around her. Larry disliked and distrusted Black and she had followed his lead without question. Could she trust a man's opinions that had REPEATEDLY cheated on her and disrespected their marriage. He had looked her in the face and lied to her over and over again! She refused to let Larry's beliefs guide her anymore! Who did he think she was? A fucking moron? It was time to take the reigns of her life back. It was time to sitting around and sulking about her useless shell of a marriage and start enjoying her life!!

Eva reached for the phone...

CHAPTER 9

Bridget unplugged the vacuum cleaner and began walking toward her hall closet, when suddenly the phone began ringing. Bridget walked back into the living room and reached for the phone that was sitting on the coffee table. She hoped that it was Tyree.


"Hello," Bridget said.

"Hello, Bridget," Eva said.

"Eva...uh...how are you? I-I'm surprised you called," Bridget said.

"I want to see you," Eva said quickly.

"I...uh...I don't know what to say," Bridget said haltingly.

"How about saying yes you want to see me too, and then give me directions to your place," Eva said.

"Of course I want to see you!" Bridget said and then began to give Eva directions to her house.

After hanging up with Eva, Bridget suddenly remembered that she had ALSO invited Tyree over to her apartment! She had totally forgotten. She picked up the phone and dialed his number.

"DAMN!" Bridget said as the phone continued to ring.

"He's probably still handling whatever business he had and probably won't come over anyway," Bridget thought to herself.

Bridget had wanted some dick, though.

CHAPTER 9

"What the fuck?!", Tyree screamed.

Tyree was stuck in traffic and he was mad as all hell. He was going to be late getting over to Bridget's tonight.

"FUCK!", Tyree screamed while reclining in his seat. He thought that he might as well calm down and relax. He began to think about Bridget's body and the fucking he planned on giving her tonight. She was so fucking pliable and giving. The sex with her getting better and better. She had been asking/begging for him to fuck her ass as of late and that turned him on.

Tyree began to think about his sexy ass next-door neighbor. That woman was stacked...for reals! Somehow, someway, Tyree felt a sense of sadness emanating from her. It wasn't anything she had said or did...it just hung in the air. She appeared to be unsatisfied. Her husband was a fucking nutcase playing her like that. Did he realize what he had?!!

Tyree began to think about the tape he had of her husband fucking the Asian woman. If he wanted to be a slimy motherfucker, he would have considered showing the wife the tape so he could hopefully get some pussy. But the woman was married. She had chosen her fate. If fate presented itself, though, he wouldn't hesitate to tag that ass!

"Damn!", Tyree said as he thought about the dick he was going to give Bridget tonight. He had been craving her all day. Craving that wet, slimy, tight pussy!

CHAPTER 10

"Rrrring! Rrrring!", Bridget's phone rang as soon as stepped out of the shower. She grabbed a towel off the rack and wrapped it around herself. She then stepped quickly out of the bathroom and into the kitchen to retrieve the phone.

"Hello?" Bridget said.

"I'm here...buzz me in." Eva said sexily.

Bridget buzzed Eva into the building.

"Damn she got here quick", Bridget said to herself as she wrapped another towel around her head. Her nipples were starting to harden as she thought about the woman who was on her way to her apartment. "This is supposed to happen," Bridget smiled to herself. All her doubts about the earlier episode with Eva vanished right out of her mind.

Eva reached Bridget's floor and stepped off the elevator. She arrived at Bridget's door and knocked softly. Bridget opened the door.

"Welcome," Bridget said as she opened the door and stepped to the side to allow Eva's entry.

Bridget closed the door and turned around just in time as Eva approached her and hugged her, tightly.

Bridget was taken back.

"Thank you, Bridget", Eva said quietly.

"For what?", Bridget said.

"For helping me come to some decisions that I have been needing to make about myself and my life," Eva answered.

"Well, you're welcome," Bridget said as they separated.

"I just got out of the shower. You arrived here faster than I thought you would," Bridget said as they moved to the living room and sat on the couch.

"I like you wet," Eva said as she looked into Bridget's eyes.

"Eva, if you don't mind me saying...what has happened since we parted ways this afternoon? The reason I ask is that you're entire attitude seems to have changed," Bridget said.

"Bridget, I just made some decisions...some decisions that had to be made. I have you to thank for that...I really do. I came over here to thank you and show you how much you've helped me," Eva said as she reached over and began to unwrap the knot on Bridget's towel...

Liclovely
Liclovely
812 Followers