The Turnaround Part 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

"What would you do while we were fucking?" asked Bridget.

"I'd probably try to get down close to where he was entering your pussy to see your lips being spread and stretched and to see your cum coating his dick...Mmmmm...," said Eva.

"Is that all? What else do you think you'd like to see or do?" asked Bridget.

"I'd like to see the look on your face when he pushes all that dick into you...or better yet, maybe I could lick your clit while you slide up and down his big dick," said Eva as she began tweaking her nipples with a faraway look in her eyes.

"Mmmmm...that sounds sooo delicious, baby...I'd probably nutt right in your mouth when you licked my clit...a big dick and a wet tongue...Ummmm...," Bridget said as she trembled slightly.

"Maybe I'd lick his balls as he slammed into you again and again...do you think you'd get jealous or anything?" Eva said haltingly.

"Jealous?! Baby, I'd want you to see us so that you WOULD join us! Do you think you would want to?" Bridget asked realizing Eva's answer would determine what happened in the next few minutes...maybe she wasn't ready.

Tyree stood in the cracked doorway with bated breath awaiting Eva's answer.

CHAPTER 21

"Uhhh...Ummm...I think it would be so fucking erotic to share you with your lover...and honestly, I think it would be sooooo nice to be fucked to exhaustion with a big, black dick!" answered Eva as she bent towards Bridget and ran her tongue over and around her lips.

Bridget broke the kiss and said, "What if I snapped my fingers and that situation were to present itself instantly?" Bridget asked.

"I'd have to ask you if you could let me snap along with you! I'm soo serious, Bridget. I need something to take me away from the dullness and uncertainty of being married to Larry...so can we start snapping?" asked a slightly giggling Eva.

Bridget raised her arm above her head. Eva did the same. They looked at each other. Then they both began snapping their fingers.

"Snap louder!" Eva said still giggling.

Suddenly the bedroom door began to swing open into the bedroom...

CHAPTER 22

Eva turned her head sharply toward the opening door and sucked in a big breath into her lungs.

"Brid...What the...Who...OH SHIT!" Eva exclaimed as she looked at the smiling Bridget.

"I want you to meet my lover...come on in, baby," Bridget said.

The door continued to open into the room...and then in glided a naked, smiling Tyree!

Eva sat up in bed and trained her eyes in the candle-lit room to the chiseled figure walking toward the bed.

"Eva. Eva are you okay with this, baby? I know this is a big surprise to you," Bridget said as she looked at the look of lust in Eva's eyes. Her gaze was directed towards Tyree's thighs.

"OH...MY...GOD! Br-Bridget...his DICK! It's soooo beautiful! Mmm...," Eva said breathlessly.

As Tyree approached the bed, Eva could still only see part of his face.

"Hello Eva. I think we've met before," Tyree said as he bent down to kiss Bridget.

"We have?! When, where...I don't recognize you...I can't imagine...W-Wait! Y-You're the guy that came over when I first moved into...You're my new neighbor!" Eva said suddenly.

"Is that going to be a problem for you, honey?" Bridget said as she reached out and began to knead Tyree's massively hard dick directly in front of Eva's staring eyes.

Eva stared at how small Bridget's hand was compared to the girth of Tyree's dick. Her fingers only encircled half his diameter. Bridget hadn't been lying when she said her lover had a big dick!

"Eva?" Bridged said as she turned her head towards Eva.

"Huh? Oh...I don't think it would be a problem if he doesn't?" Eva said as she continued staring at Bridget's hand stroking Tyree's massive dick.

"Stand up, baby," Bridget said to Tyree.

"Come here and sit beside me, baby," Bridget said to Eva as she patted the spot next to her on the bed.

"I want you to see how I give my lover head," said Bridget as she began licking Tyree's stiff cock from the head to the base.

"Mmmmmm...," Tyree groaned.

As Eva positioned herself next to the kneeling Bridget, her eyes blinked once, then twice. "Good God! This man's dick was impressive! The veins on his dick are sooo large!" Eva said to herself. She wondered if Bridget was able to feel those veins when he plowed his dick through her.

Bridget's tongue fluttered on Tyree's length as she moaned to herself. Tyree's dick felt like steel under her tongue. And it was sooo warm. She knew that Tyree was turned on with the current situation she had presented to him, gift-wrapped.

Eva's face was flushed! She was involuntarily licking her lips with her tongue. Her nipples were throbbing so much, they were beginning to ache! Her pussy juices were leaking down her thighs!

Bridget reached towards Eva and took hold of her hand. She began moving to Tyree's left...still licking his dick. She simultaneously began pulling Eva towards Tyree's right so that he was positioned between them.

Every hair on Eva's body stood on end, as she was pulled closer and closer to the biggest dick she had ever seen! Bridget stopped licking along Tyree's length and took hold of his dick at the base and turned it toward Eva.

"Wanna taste?" Bridget asked as she looked directly at Eva.

Eva leaned forward slowly and kissed the head of Tyree's dick. She then began to guide her tongue around the head.

"Mmmmm...," Tyree and Eva moaned simultaneously.

As Eva tongued Tyree's dick, Bridget continued to stroke him.

Bridget removed her hand and bent her face towards Tyree's balls and began to lap at them.

"Ummm...Ohhhhh...Mmmmm, that feels terrific, ladies!" Tyree moaned as Eva suddenly wrapped her full lips around the head and shaft of his dick and began to bob her head up and down while lightly flicking her tongue around the dick trapped in her moist mouth.

"Ahhhh...," Tyree moaned.

Bridget stopped licking Tyree's balls, raised her head up, and then stood up. "Have a seat, Tyree," she said as she gestured towards the bed.

Tyree shuffled his feet to position himself while Eva followed him on her knees with his dick still in her wet, overactive mouth.

"Ummmmm...," Eva moaned around the black dick stuffed in her mouth.

Bridget leaned behind Eva and whispered in her ear, "Didn't I tell you his dick was made to suck on?"

"Umm-Umm," answered Eva in reply as Bridget placed herself on her back and slid under and between Eva's thighs to service her dripping, sloppy-wet pussy as Eva continued to lick and suck Tyree's dick.

Tyree took hold of Eva's skull and began to thrust his hips back and forth as she grinded her pussy onto Bridget's face.

"Ummmmmph...Ahhhhh...," moaned Eva as her pussy began bubbling and frothing from the actions of Bridget's tongue. Tyree's dick seemed to be hardening somehow inside of her mouth. His thrusts were becoming more forceful and deeper.

"Fuck! Your mouth feels like a tight, wet vise, baby! Suck that dick, you fine motherfucker...I'm almost there!" Tyree bellowed.

Bridget began nibbling and licking Eva's clit rapidly causing her thighs to quake and shake uncontrollably. Bridget then pursed her lips snugly around Eva's clit while simultaneously continuing to lick her clit.

"Ahhhhhmmmmpphhhhh...Oooommphhh...Mmmmphhh...," Eva moaned as a very strong orgasm rushed through her body. Meanwhile, Tyree roared as he began to nutt a voluminous amount of cum into Eva's sucking mouth.

"Aaaahhhhh...SHIT!" Tyree screamed as the head of his dick was caught in Eva's rapidly contracting throat passage.

As Tyree's load dissipated, Eva continued sucking strongly on the tip of his sensitive dick. Bridget lay under her still swiping her tongue over her clit. Bridget's face, chin, and neck were drenched with Eva's cum.

Bridget shimmied from under Eva and got on her knees and crawled beside her and asked, "Did you save me any cum, baby?"

Eva finally took her mouth off of Tyree's dick and said, "Bridget, I'm sorry...I couldn't think of anything except to swallow...See?" Eva said as she opened her mouth.

Bridget looked at Eva's whitish-colored tongue. There were a couple of rivulets of cum that ran out of the corners of her lips and down her chin. Bridget leaned forward and began to lick the cum off of Eva's chin and mouth.

"You two look so fucking sexy doing that," Tyree said as he reclined on the bed.

Eva began giggling.

"What so funny, Eva?" Bridget asked.

"I can't believe I just sucked off my neighbor till he came in my mouth...and then had an orgasm at the same time...I'm having fun!" Eva said in reply.

"You don't think we're done, do you?" Bridget asked while motioning to Tyree's still-hard dick lying on his stomach.

"Mmmmm...I hope not," Eva said.

"Let's get his dick nice and wet so YOU can fuck him, baby" Bridget said.

"Bridget, I just swallowed his load...you should go first," Eva said.

Tyree smiled to himself. "Two fine ass women are debating whose going to ride this dick...damn, life is good!" he thought to himself.

"No, baby...I want you to feel what I've felt...I want to share that with you...I want to see your pussy filled to the brim," Bridget said.

Eva smiled at Bridget as they both crawled onto the bed on opposite sides of Tyree and bent towards his dick with their tongues outstretched.

Eva went for the tip of his dick while Bridget dived for Tyree's balls.

They licked wetly towards each other...joined lips and kissed while moaning. They parted lips and continued their titillation of Tyree's thick, black dick.

"I can't believe you're still hard after shooting that huge load down my throat...Mmmmm...my stomach feels sooo warm..." Eva said as she drug her hard-nippled breast across Tyree's chest, then bent down and kissed him full on the lips.

"Ummm...Mmmmm...I'm glad you noticed how excited you've helped to make me," Tyree said.

"No man has ever skeeted in my mouth before. I'm glad you were my first," Eva said suddenly.

"I hope to hear you saying more things like that to me in the very near future...Mmmmm...suck that dick, Bridget!" Tyree moaned as Bridget began to bob her head up and down while keeping a tight, suctioning grip on the head of his prick.

"I'm pretty sure you will, baby" Eva said as she raised her leg over him and turned away from his with her back and ass facing him.

Bridget released Tyree's dick from her lips with a wet, popping sound. She gripped his wet shaft and aimed it towards Eva's wet, pink, warm approaching pussy.

Eva moved into position and saw and felt Bridget smacking her pussy lips with Tyree's thick, meaty dick.

"Goodness! His dick looks sooo fucking thick and big down there...and it feels so fucking warm on my pussy lips...Mmmm...I hope it doesn't rip me in half," Eva thought to herself as she unconsciously spread her thighs even more.

Tyree could feel Eva's thighs and asscheeks trembling against him as Bridget continued smacking her dripping pussy with his rock-hard dick.

"Put it in!" Tyree said as he took hold of Eva's waist from behind.

Eva raised her soft, billowy ass off of Tyree's lower stomach and watched as the juices from her cunt coated the top part of Tyree's thick dick. She had never seen her pussy drooling like it was currently. Her pussy was literally leaking juice out of its lips, and down in between her thighs to her asshole.

As soon as Eva's pussy was positioned over the head of Tyree's plum-sized dickhead, she involuntarily began to lower herself onto it. His dick seemed to have a magnet that pulled her pussy towards it.

"OH...Ohhhhhh...Mmmmmm...Ahhh...it's so fucking big...Ohhhhhh!" Eva screamed as Tyree forced her hips downward as he thrust upwards.

Eva's pussy made a wet, sucking sound as the widest part of his dickhead made its' way into Eva's trembling cunt.

"OHHHHH...UMMMMM...FUUUCCKKK!!" Eva screamed as her hips moved in small, tight circles around the tip of Tyree's dick, coating it even more in her pearly-white, clear cream.

Bridget sat between Eva's and Tyree's thighs and watched as Eva's dripping cunt drooled its' contents over his cock. She watched as tiny rivulets of Eva's cream trailed down Tyree's thick dick. Bridget reached out and began to massage Tyree's golf-ball sized nutts.

Tyree began thrusting his dick into Eva's wet, tight cunt. Half the length of his dick(6 inches) was slicing through Eva's nether lips.

"AH...AH...Ummmm...Mmmm...OH GOD!...OH...Ohhhh...I'M CUMMING...OH SHIIIT!" Eva screamed as her pussy began thrusting back at Tyree's deeply imbedded dick. She drove another 3 inches of his thick, black dick into herself as she continued to cum.

Bridget watched as Eva's cunt slobbered and drooled its' shiny, clear-coated liquid essence all the way over, around, and down Tyree's mercilessly thrusting cock.

Eva's multiple-orgasming pussy caused her to lose her grip on Tyree's chest and lay back onto his chest. Tyree reached around her and cupped her breasts as he felt Bridget flicking her tongue across his balls.

"AHHHHHH...Mmmmmmm...TYREE...PLEASE...WAIT...I CAN'T STOP CUMMMINNNGG...UHHHHNNNN!" Eva screamed as Tyree continued slicing into her twat, stretching and lengthening her passage. Then he stopped, leaving 10 inches of thick, warm, hard dick inside of her.

Bridget eyed the thick, white, wet cream that ran along the length of Tyree's dick.

Eva could not stop her twitching pussy from humping Tyree's massive dick. Her pussy had an itch that only Tyree's dick could scratch.

"Uhhh...Mmmm...Ummmm...," Eva moaned as Tyree began thumbing her nipples and lightly licking the back and sides of her neck.

"Your pussy is sooo fucking wet, baby! I want you to have all of this dick, tonight. Tell me you want all 12 of these black inches! Tell me, bitch! I want to hear you say it!" Tyree said as he felt Bridget's tongue gliding from his balls, up his stalk and towards Eva's pussy.

"I want all of this black dick in me, Tyree! My pussy is sooo stretched out it has to fit...I've never been this wet and turned on in my...AHHHHH...EWWWW...MMMMMM...Br-Bridget...OH my GOODNESS...that feels sooo fucking good, baby!" screamed Eva as Bridget ran her tongue along the pink, exposed flesh of her pussy.

Bridget traced her tongue along and around Eva's severely stretched pussy lips. She then ran her tongue up to Eva's clit and began flicking her tongue...rapidly and wetly.

Eva began thrusting her pussy downward and in tight circles at the same time to feel more of Bridget's gliding tongue on her pussy.

"AHHHHH...OHHHHHH...MMMMMM...UHNNNNNNN...BABY!" Eva screamed as Tyree reached around and grasped her shoulders and pulled her and her pussy towards his rapidly thrusting prick.

Eva's pussy made a wet, squelching and sucking sound as Bridget continued licking and sucking her clitoris. Tyree's dick fell out of Eva's pussy with an audible "pop". Bridget reached and grasped his dick and attached her lips to his dick. She began moving her mouth up and down over it. She ran her tongue over his stalk, tasting Eva's cum all over it!

"Mmmmmm...please Bridget! Put it back in, baby!" Eva moaned pleadingly.

Eva aimed Tyree's dick towards the pink, wet, gaping hole before her. Eva's pussy was extremely wet. Tyree's dick slid in 11 inches before retreating.

"AHHHHHH...TYREE...BABY! DAMNNN...it's soooo FUCKING GOOD!" Eva screamed as Bridget resumed the furious sucking and licking of her outer labia and clit. Her pussy had begun a rather intense pulsing action that was sucking the additional inch of Tyree's dick into her! She could feel the helmet of Tyree's dick slamming someplace deep inside of her pussy. She ran her hand along her stomach to feel where his dick was incessantly banging inside of her. Her hand stopped 3/4 of the way down her stomach!''


"Damn! He's sooo fucking deep inside of me! I'm loving this shit!" Eva thought to herself as her pussy suddenly began slamming downwards to the base of Tyree's dick.

"Mmmmm...," Tyree moaned into Eva's ear.

"AHHHHHHHH...OOHHHHHH...MMMMMMM...FUUCKKKK!...UMMM...I'M CUMMMMMMINNNNGG ALL OVER YOUR DICK, BABY...YES I AM!!" Eva screamed as her wildly bucking hips caused Tyree's dick to slide from her pussy just as it clenched and pulsed a strong, thick, voluminous load of cum/pussy juice onto Bridget's upturned face, nose, lips, and chin!

Bridget was amazed! She bent forward and attached her lips to Eva's clit and sucked her off to another screaming orgasm as she writhed to and fro on Tyree's chest.

No one moved for a few minutes while they all caught their breath.

Tyree then rolled Eva onto her side. He told Bridget to get under Eva in a '69' position. He rolled Eva onto her knees with his dick still deeply imbedded in her pussy.

Eva positioned her pussy right over Bridget's mouth. As she bent forward to spread and lick Bridget's pussy, she felt Bridget's wet, slippery tongue cascading over her pussy lips as Tyree pulled his dick out of her pussy and let the tip rest just inside her pussy lips.

Tyree looked down at the sight before him. Eva's pussy was a wet, sloppy, fucking mess!! Her cum clung to his dick. It coated the entire circumference of his thick dick. The bud of her asshole was caked with the remnants of her earlier orgasms. He could feel the feathery soft wetness of Bridget's tongue as is glided over Eva's opening.

Tyree grabbed Eva's hips. He had to admit that the grasping, clenching, pulsing action of Eva's cunt was getting him close to cumming. Her pussy felt as if it was milking his dick. And she remained wetter than when he had first stuck his big dick into her! This raven-haired freak/beauty had some goooood pussy! Tyree was planning on dicking her deep...very deep from this position. He had made the decision that he was going to go all out and fuck the shit out of her. He knew that this could be the first and only time he got to tap this ass. He had to make it count!

As Tyree prepared to fill Eva's pussy with all 12 inches of his dick, he glanced down at Bridget licking Eva's pussy and she winked at him.

Tyree began the descent back into Eva's glistening cunt. The wet, squishy sound of her pussy filled the room.

"Mmmmmmm...Ooooooohhhhh...Ummmm...SHIT...Mmmmmm! I'm CUMMING!!" Eva shrieked as she accepted the full, thick 12-inch length of Tyree's dick deep into her stretched pussy. Eva's eyes went glassy as she thought about the fucking her pussy was receiving from this black man's dick. She knew at that moment that whatever happened with her and Larry, she would be back for a taste of the feeling her pussy was experiencing at this moment...at least once!

Bridget continued lightly lapping at Eva's exposed and tingling pussy lips. She watched as her lover spread the opening of her new friend's pussy obscenely with his thick, long dick. Her lips had all they could accommodate! Each time Tyree entered her pussy mound swelled considerably from the meat being packed into her pussy.

Tyree began long-stroking into Eva's pussy. He would pull his dick back to the head then drive himself all the way into her drooling, pulsating pussy.

"AHHHHHHHHH...OOOHHHHHHH...UMMMMMMM..BABY...AH...AH...AH...AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" screamed Eva as her pussy pulsed and clenched uncontrollably around Tyree's 'impossible to imagine' hardening dick.

Bridget's face was splashed from the force of Tyree's pounding prick and Eva's orgasming cunt. As Tyree entered Eva's pussy, a splash of her cum/pussy juice exited her pussy and landed on Bridget's upturned face. "Tyree is fucking the living shit out of this woman," thought Bridget. She understood that Tyree was maniacally fucking Eva this way because this could wind up being his one and only chance. She was proud that she had helped to make it happen for him.

As Eva's clenching pussy continued to milk Tyree's dick, Tyree's balls began tightening up(It didn't help that Bridget had just sucked one of his balls into her mouth and was tonguing it madly). His dick sliced through the deepest area of Eva's pussy time and time again.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers