The Turnaround Part 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

Eva continued to moan unintelligently. Tyree's dick had taken her to a place she had never been...nirvana. She saw stars!

Tyree's cum raced up the stalk of his dick so quickly and forcibly, he didn't have time to pull his cock free of Eva's sucking, wet pussy. His dick contracted strongly time and time again within the folds of her pussy filling her pussy to overflow with his cum.

As Tyree pulled his dick out of Eva, her pussy gushed a stream of thick, white cum onto Bridget's chin and neck.

"Mmmmmm...," Eva and Bridget moaned.

Eva fell forward and began mumbling, "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm soooo fucking sorry!"

"Sorry for what?" said Tyree calmly.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted the day you came over to return that sport coat. I assumed that you came knocking for a hand-out or something. I pre-judged you as my husband would and that was wrong," Eva said.

"Ha...HaHaHaHaHaHa...Ha...!" both Eva and Tyree giggled.

"What's so funny, guys?" Eva asked.

"We're not laughing at you, babe. We're laughing with you. I did the same thing to Tyree and ended up giving him the same apology you are. It seems that we both insulted him first before finding out what a great guy he really is. The shit is just funny, that's all," Bridget said while laughing.

"I'm glad the both of you got your heads out of your asses and gave me a second chance," Tyree said laughingly while lying on his side.

"Eva, on a more serious note...what are you going to do about your situation with Larry?" Bridget asked.

"I've decided that I'm finally going to put my foot down like I should have done long ago when I first caught him cheating on me. He can either agree that some changes need to be made or we can start divorce proceedings. I'm willing to give this marriage one last chance, but only one. I still love that man despite what just happened between the three of us. No offense, Tyree," said Eva.

"None taken," said Tyree.

"It's time to 'turn it around' or walk away," Eva said with finality.

Tyree glanced at Eva. He was thinking about the information he had on his videotape showing Larry fucking the Asian maid. He could be a dickhead and tell her about it...but, he decided that Eva had a right to believe in one more chance for her marriage. Who was he to help destroy a marriage? Naw, that wasn't his place or in his character. If they chose to divorce, it wouldn't be because of him or anything he said. But, if she decided to keep giving him her ass, he wouldn't turn her down. Her shit was good...very good!

CHAPTER 23

Larry Bumdick woke up from a vicious hangover to find his wallet and watch missing.

"Fucking dry-mouth dicksucking cunt!" Larry screamed to no one in particular.

He had allowed that bony wench to come into his room, get him drunk, give him head and then steal his most prized possessions! He hadn't even fucked her!

Larry decided to call home and give his wife some of the grief he was feeling.

Eva answered on the third ring.

"Where the fuck have you been? I've been calling you since last night?!!" Larry screamed into the phone.

Eva proceeded to read Larry the riot act. She picked his already depressed ass to pieces with cutting words and deliberate logic. By the time she was done, Larry was scared out of his wits!

"W-W-What's gotten into you since I last saw you, honey? What's cause this big 'turnaround' with you?" Larry asked pleadingly after hearing Eva's stay or divorce ultimatum.

"You really wouldn't want to know...trust me! Now, get your ass home, now!!" Eva said before hanging up the phone.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers