The Turnaround Part 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

CHAPTER 11

Tyree finally made it home to shit, shower and change. He thought about calling Bridget, but decided that he would just show up and beat it up. He was horny as all hell and dying to release a nut deep inside one of Bridget's orifices.

On the drive over to Bridget's house, Tyree reminisced about his first meeting with Bridget. It had been over a year since she had first ignored his ass in the elevator...not knowing that he was her new supervisor.

Damn, she was a completely different woman, now. She had unwound her tight ass considerably. He realized that he was primarily responsible for her change.

He also thought of Bridget's sister, Mary. Mary...oh dear, sweet Mary. She had decided to stay here in the city instead of returning to her rural hometown. After securing employment(with Tyree's assistance), Mary had begun purchasing a livelier, sexier wardrobe. She was a red-headed knockout!

There were a lot of men chasing after her. Some caught up to her, most didn't. She still considered Tyree the primary dick in her life. She had bedded other men who had as much stamina, desire, and almost as much size as Tyree, but none of them could compare to the raw, animalistic sex that Tyree gave her, regularly. He knew that because she made it a point to tell him each and every time his dick entered the tight, wet folds of her cunt.

As Tyree continued to drive, his thoughts settled on his sexy, new neighbor. There was something about her that turned him on. She looked to be a very sensual yet unsatisfied woman. He would love to be the man who helped her to expand her horizons(and her pussy). He was familiar with women like her. Women who lived half their lives denying the fact that they NEEDED to be pleasured beyond description. These were the same women who hung onto their friend's every detail about their sex lives. Living vicariously through others sexual experiences, while continuing to not explore avenues for their own pleasure. The had pussies that were dying to be filled, licked, banged unmercifully and put out of their miseries.

Tyree pulled up in front of Bridget's building. She had given him a set of keys to the building because he had a few unnecessary altercations with her ignorant, racist, ass-backwards neighbors. They either attempted to not let him in the building or they followed him when he did finally gain entry into the building. A bunch of goofy motherfuckers if ever there were any.

He entered the lobby with a smile on his face as he thought about the head/pussy/ass he was getting ready to probe.

CHAPTER 12

"AAAAhhhhh...Mmmmmm...Ummmm...," Bridget moaned deeply as Eva covered her clit with her lips and ran her tongue quickly and lightly back and forth.

Bridget's pussy began to pulse involuntarily from deep within as she began to wet herself in orgasm under the ministrations of Eva's very active mouth.

"OOOOHHHH...AHHHHHH...AH...AH...AH...Ewwwwwwwww!!" Bridget screamed as Eva suddenly and deftly slid a finger inside her cunt and began to rapidly finger-fuck her pussy as Eva continued licking and rubbing on and around her clit.

Bridget's' pussy continued to cum in a long, unending climax! Eva had her open and was taking full advantage of it. Bridget had never cum so spontaneously while getting her pussy eaten. Hell, Eva wasn't eating her pussy, she was making love to it!! Bridget now firmly believed that only another woman could truly understand a woman's pussy and how to make it happy. Her pussy would not stop twitching and clutching!

"Ummmm...Damn that was sooooo good, baby!" Bridget said as she opened her eyes and looked down her body and between her thighs to see the shining, dripping nose, lips, and chin of Eva. Bridget began to chuckle.

"Damn, I almost drowned you with my cum!" Bridget said.

"I never had any idea that pussy juice could taste so good...and addictive!" Eva said as she took a final lick at Bridget's splayed pussylips, before beginning to move her face towards Bridget's face.

Eva's long, hard nipple came into contact with Bridget's wet pussyflesh and caused Bridget to tremble slightly and moan.

"My body is STILL tingling from your mouth!" Bridget said as Eva lowered her glistening face towards her.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Eva said as a drop of pussyjuice fell off of her chin and landed on Bridget's breast.

Bridget reached out and took hold of Eva's face with her hands and pulled her closer so that she could begin licking and lapping at her accumulated cum juices that smothered Eva's face. Her cum tasted really good!

"My pussy is a mess! Let me go and tidy up and I'll be right back to make a mess of your pussy!" said Bridget.

"Okay, hurry back," Eva said as she rolled off of Bridget and laid on her back as she watched the jelly-like motion of Bridget's ass as she walked out of the room.

CHAPTER 13

As Tyree entered Bridget's apartment, the first thing he noticed was the soft light of the candles and the soft jazz music that was playing on the stereo. He smelled excitement in the air, or more specifically, pussy.

"Damn, she's already waiting in the bedroom for me! This shit is going to be sooo good...FUCK I'm horny!" Tyree said as he unbuttoned his jacket and took off his shoes and started to walk towards the rear of the apartment. As he approached Bridget's bedroom, he heard sighing and moaning. He stopped and cocked his head to make sure of what he was hearing. He then tiptoed up to the door.

The door was cracked open, partially. The room was dark...there were 2-3 candles burning. It gave the room a ghostly effect. Tyree could see Bridget on her back clutching and pulling at her distended nipples as a beautifully shaped, dark-haired woman went to town on her pussy! He could hear the slushy, slurpy sound of the woman's mouth as she worked Bridget into a frothy, orgasmic mess!

The woman between Bridget's thighs had a firm, heart-shaped ass that she was moving to and fro. Tyree could see the glistening juices of her extremely wet gash in the candlelight. Her juices were running down the inside of her thighs. Her breasts swung and bounced in time to the furious fingering she was giving Bridget. Her nipples were thimble-sized and very erect. Tyree couldn't see the woman's face as it was buried in Bridget's bush with her jet-black hair covering the sides of her face. Bridget was moaning nonstop!

As Tyree continued to watch, the black-haired woman began sawing her fingers in and out of Bridget's pussy while rapidly licking her clit. He noticed that as Bridget began to orgasm, the woman grabbed her hips and hugged Bridget's lower body towards her tongue. She let Bridget grind her pussy onto her face. The woman's chin was dripping wet with Bridget's cum! As the woman lovingly licked Bridget's pussy after her orgasm, Tyree backed out of the doorway and tiptoed towards the front of the apartment.


"What the hell should I do? Leave or stay?" Tyree asked himself as he walked around the coffee table.

Suddenly, he heard Bridget's bedroom door opening and then footsteps. He peeked around the corner in time to see Bridget enter the bathroom.

CHAPTER 14

Bridget walked into the bathroom and stood in front of the sink and looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was flushed! Her nipples were also rock hard! She had cum very hard for a rather extended period of time. Her head was spinning!

"Fuck, that was soooo good," Bridget thought to herself as the bathroom door began to swing open. Tyree stepped into the bathroom and softly closed the door behind him.

"Tyree!" Bridget said in a high whisper as her eyes widened at the sight of him.

Tyree noticed the wetness between Bridget's thighs. He also noticed her erect nipples and flushed face.

"Having fun?" Tyree asked as he smiled at Bridget.

"Good God, yes!" Bridget answered.

"Girl, you keep surprising me. That woman is beautiful. How long have you two been keeping company, if I...," Tyree said before Bridget cut him off.

"I'm not gay or anything. At least I don't think I am. I mean, before today I never thought all that much about being with another woman, but she seemed to want it as much as I did and we ended up in my bed," Bridget said.

"Well, I'd better go and let you ladies finish what you started," Tyree said.

"No! Stay! Didn't you recognize my friend?" Bridget asked.

"No, should I?" Tyree countered.

"It's your new neighbor, silly. The one you keep mentioning. She's my workout partner at the gym," Bridget said as she watched Tyree's face develop a look of astonishment on it.

"You're shitting me, Bridget. Are you bullshitting me?! That ass I just witnessed swinging back and forth is my neighbor? The white lady who didn't have more than two words to say to me when I went out of my way to return that fucked up sport coat to her is in the other room?" Tyree asked.

"Yeah, that would be the one," Bridget said as she leaned against the sink.

"Tyree, I want you to stay. I really think you should join us," Bridget said.

"She's never going to agree to that, Bridget. You'll be lucky if she doesn't run out of here and call po-po. I remember how she acted that day when I went over there," Tyree said.

"Bridget, are you okay in there?" Eva asked from the bedroom.

"Yeah, baby, I'll be right out," Bridget answered.

In a low whisper, Bridget said to Tyree, "Tyree, please take your clothes off. Give me a little while and then come to my bedroom door, okay?"

"I think you're moving too fast, baby. She's not ready for this kind of scene," Tyree said.

"Let me be the judge of that. Just get your clothes off, mister," Bridget said as she walked towards Tyree, squeezed his hardening dick and kissed him on the lips.

"I've been daydreaming about your dick all day. I just want to share it with my friend," Bridget said as she opened the door and walked out.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this crazy shit!" Tyree said to himself as he began undressing.

CHAPTER 15

Bridget walked back into her bedroom to see Eva lying on her back with her legs slightly spread. Eva's pussy lips glistened in the candlelight.

Bridget crawled onto the bed beside Eva and propped herself on her side with one elbow and looked down at the beautiful face of Eva.

"You're so beautiful," said Bridget as she placed her hand on Eva's breast and began to rub in small circles.

"Ummm...I really enjoyed tasting you...I still can't believe I made another woman orgasm with my mouth and fingers!" Eva said.

"Believe it, girl...and you were soooo fucking good! You're sure you never did this before, right?" Bridget asked jokingly.

"Yes! I've never done anything remotely like this! But when I put my face near your pussy, it suddenly became so natural for me to be there. I did to you what I would want done to me," Eva said as she tilted her face towards Bridget and allowed her to kiss her fully on the lips as she rubbed her erect nipple. But when I put my face near your pussy, it suddenly became so natural for me to be there. I did to you what I would want done to me," Eva said as she tilted her face towards Bridget and allowed her to kiss her fully on the lips as she rubbed her erect nipple.

"Mmmmm...," Eva moaned.

"When was the last time you had it 'done to you'?" Bridget asked.

Eva's eyes rolled downward as she muttered, "It's been a long time since Larry has been interested in sex and even longer since he was interested in me having an orgasm".

"I said it once and I'll say it again, that man is an absolute moron, Eva. You are so fucking sexy! How can he keep his hands off of you?!" said Bridget as she cupped Eva's full titty and began to knead it softly.

"For one thing, he's hardly ever home. Plus, he's so damn busy chasing skirts at the office he forgets he has a woman at home," said Eva.

"A beautiful woman at home," corrected Bridget. "Say it,".

" A beautiful woman at home who has been so horny as of late that I've been going out of my mind as to what I should do about it," said Eva as Bridget traced her fingers from Eva's breast to her bush and began to run her fingers through the trimmed hair.

"Ahhhhh," Eva moaned as she humped her pussy upwards hoping that Bridget's fingers would come into contact with her slimy, wet pussy lips.

"Bridget?" said Eva.

"Huh," said Bridget.

"When was the last time you had it 'done to you'?" asked Eva.

"Night before last," said Bridget as she bent forward and flicked her tongue over Eva's distended nipple.

"Ummmm...," moaned Eva.

"Want to hear about it?", asked Bridget as she ran her tongue around and across Eva's nipple and aureole.

"Yes!" Eva hissed.

"Okay. Where should I begin? Well first, he usually has me give him slow, wet head which I absolutely love to do," said Bridget as she edged her fingers closer and closer to Eva's pussy. The aroma of Eva's overheated pussy permeated the air.

"Ahhhh...," Eva moaned.

"I lick it, kiss it, put it in my mouth to feel its' size and warmth as I stroke it with my hand and get it dripping wet with my spittle," Bridget said as her middle finger made contact with the wet, pink warmth of Eva's pussy.

"I usually can cum with his dick moving in and out of mouth as he holds my hair and fucks my mouth like a pussy," said Bridget as she circled Eva's outer pussy lips with her fingers, slowly.

"Mmmmmmmm...Ahhhhhhhh...you can cum giving him head?!...Ahhhh...Ummmm," Eva moaned from Bridget lightly massaging her sensitive blood-engorged pussy lips and from the claim she had just made.

"Uh-huh, my lovers dick was made to suck on, hon...haven't you ever felt that way about a man's dick?" asked Bridget as she tongued and sucked Eva's nipple into her mouth while simultaneously rubbing Eva's outer pussy lip in a up & down motion.

"N-N-No...no, never...Mmmmmm, that feels good!" Eva moaned.

"Then he ate me out sooo deliciously...I nutted 2 or 3 times in his mouth," said Bridget as she dipped her middle finger into Eva's overflowingly wet pussy. She also began fingering her up to the knuckle, making a slapping, wet sound.

"Ahh...ah...ah...Mmmmmm...Ooooohh...I'm CUMMING! Oooohh...Ahhhh!", Eva screamed as her lower body jerked violently off the bed. Bridget continued slamming her finger into her cunt and tonguing her nipples.

Eva's pussy pulsed once, then again, strongly. Suddenly her pussy squirted and drooled its' warm stickiness all over Bridget's fingers and hand.

"Ewww...Shiiiiiit...WHEW!", Eva screamed as her pussy clenched and unclenched around Bridget's imbedded finger.

Bridget continued licking Eva's nipple as she withdrew her finger and brought her dripping wet hand up to Eva's lips and let her cum drip off of her hand onto Eva's outstretched tongue.

'You came sooo good! Reminds me of how I cum when my lover eats me," Bridget said as she looked directly into Eva's eyes.

Eva tongued and licked Bridget's fingers and then said, "Tell me more about your lover."

CHAPTER 16

Tyree stood outside the Bridget's bedroom door stroking his dick while watching the pair. He was transfixed!

Eva was one of the most sensual women he had ever seen! He realized he hadn't really gotten a good look at her the day he returned the sport coat, but he was damn sure getting an eyeful, now!

Eva's titties sat high and proud on her chest, looking like a pair of large melons. Her nipples stood out at least a 1/2 inch! When she had orgasmed, Tyree saw her pussy squirt and ooze its' cum over and on Bridget's fingers and hand. Her moans were such a fucking turn-on.

"Her husband is a fucking loon not to be giving her dick on a consistent basis!" Tyree said to himself as he watched Bridget begin to kiss her way down Eva's body.

CHAPTER 17

"Aaaaah...Ummmmm...," Eva moaned as Bridget tongued her navel.

"Then he picked me up and laid me on my back and spread my legs as he guided his dick to my pussy," said Bridget as she finally reached the area surrounding Eva's pubic hair and began softly licking around her inner thighs.

"Mmmm...," moaned Eva as she imagined giving a man oral sex, then him doing her, and then lying back and preparing to be fucked to multiple orgasms. She was starting to wish that the story was hers to tell.

"I need some good dick in my life...No, I deserve good dick in my life," Eva thought as Bridget ran her tongue over the area connecting her leg and inner thigh.

"Then he placed the head of his thick, warm, 12-inch black dick inside my creamy hole," Bridget said as she ran her tongue over and around Eva's outer pussy lips.

"Ummm...Oooohh...Aaaahhh...did you say 12 inches?!" Eva gasped.

"Uh-huh," Bridget moaned as she dipped her tongue into Eva's boiling cunt.

"Aaaahhh...Ummmmm...w-what did you say Black?" Eva asked suddenly.

"Yep, a big black dick!" Bridget said then dipped her glistening chin back towards Eva's pussy lips and began to lap like a cat drinking milk.

"Ooooohh...shiiiit! Did it hurt?" Eva asked as she cast her gaze downward in time to see Bridget's tongue gliding across her wet, parted pussy lips.

"No. His dick was very wet from my juices so it glided in between my lips. I looked down at his dick and was able to see my cream coating his dick," Bridget said as she brought her hand to Eva's pussy and gently but firmly guided two of her fingers into Eva's twat and began thrusting and rotating her fingers.

"Ahh...AH...AH...Ahhhhhhh...I'm CUMMING!" Eva screamed as Bridget bent down and began tonguing her clit while simultaneously rotating and thrusting her fingers even faster!

Bridget once again felt the pulse and squeeze action of Eva's pussy before it squirted and dribbled her love juice onto her fingers and hand.

When Eva's orgasm ebbed, she said, "I would have liked to have been the proverbial fly on the wall to see you two together...Mmmm...,"

"Would you really like to see us getting it on?" Bridget asked while looking directly into Eva's eyes.

CHAPTER 18

Larry Bumdick sat in his hotel room waiting for the hooker he had requested from an escort service. He was preparing to dial his home for the 5th time.

"Where the fuck is that twit?!" Larry said to himself as the phone continued to ring.

Larry slammed down the phone. He decided that he was going to have to tighten the screws at the homestead. His wife had been acting weird and aloof as of late. He wondered if she had found out he had been fucking the Asian housekeeper. His wife could not accept the fact that he loved to fuck other women. Eva was a dead-ass in bed. She usually lay there and stared at the fucking ceiling. The years of marriage had taken their toll on the Bumdicks' sex life. His cheating had nothing to do with falling for another woman. He liked to have sex wherever and whenever he could. Eva acted as if she wasn't interested in servicing his needs so he did what he had to.

He'd probably threaten her with a temporary separation. Eva loved being married. It was the only identity she knew or had. If he threatened that, she usually came back in line and things would go on as normal.

"KNOCK-knock".

"Finally!" Larry said as he walked to the door and let his cheap, buck-toothed 'date' in.

CHAPTER 19

Tyree couldn't believe the scene he had just witnessed! Bridget...no, this new Bridget had teased and licked a beautiful woman to orgasm while detailing how he had fucked her the night before!

It was as if he had fucked Eva without actually touching her! Damn...that was deep...about as deep as he wanted to get up in that fine dark-haired Eva!

Bridget was displaying true genius! He could see that she was enjoying the hell out of this scene. Maybe, just maybe, he WOULD get a chance to sink his brick-like 12-inch dick into Eva's sensitive, dripping wet hole, after all!

CHAPTER 20

"I think that would be so erotic seeing a thick, long black dick slicing through your pink pussylips...yes, I would like to watch you and your lover 'get it on', answered Eva.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers