The Tutor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interesting."

"You're far older than the boys and girls that come to me for training and honestly speaking I thought you would be a waste of my time."

"However, you are submissive and clearly you have very sensitive nipples." I blushed.

"I'm going to give you a chance, a four week trial period. At the end I'll decide whether to continue your training."

"Yes Sir." I responded still unsure what to make of this all, all I knew was this man had almost made me cum just by touching my nipples.

"Do you have any questions Ben?"

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Only what you already crave. I'm going to train you as a tit pig. I'm going to grow your nipples and turn them into little cocks that will sit proudly erect on your chest. Soon the only way you will be able to cum is from the little dicks on your chest. Real men and Dommes will immediately recongise you for what you are and you will beg them to let you cum while they bite and stretch your tits until you scream."

"And every time you cum from your tits you'll thank me, even if its your wife that's sucking on your tits, or some random stranger that's pulling on your nipples so hard it feels like he's going to rip them off."

"After four weeks I'll be able to judge whether it is worth my time to continue training you. If not your body will slowly revert back to its original size and shape."

"Your mind may take longer however."

I mulled this over, "Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"Of course you did."

"Did?" I questioned.

Mr. Richards smiled at me patronisingly, as if I were an especially slow student he was indulging.

"Yes, you 'did' have a choice, you could've chosen not to spy on your son, you could've chosen not to finger your ass to orgasm after the second time, you could've chosen not to accompany danni last Sunday, you could've chosen not to suck my cock and swallow my seed."

My mouth fell open in shock as Mr. Richards continued to list all the times I could've stopped this from happening, yet I continued happily skipping along, further down the rabbit hole.

"More immediately, you could've stopped your son from removing all your body hair and locking that pathetic excuse for a cock in a cage."

"All of your decisions led you here, on your knees in front of me, your rational mind trying to convince yourself that you are a victim of circumstance, that none of this is your fault, that all of this has been orchestrated by some unseen villanous, sexual predator."

"In the end, what gets you off, gets you off."

"It's just unusual that it's taken you this long to discover your true nature."

He glanced at his Apple watch and said, "Now before we begin your induction are there any further questions?"

"What did you do to danni?"

Mr. Richards sighed as if this was the most obvious thing in the world and said "I showed him his place."

"When he first came to me he was a good time girl, a floozy."

"So the first thing I did was to make him respect me, I took him over my knee and spanked him."

"I was a little surprised that he liked it so much. He liked it so much that he squirted all over my leg."

"So naturally I had him clean up the mess he made."

"He surprised me by scooping up his cum and lubing his ass with it, then he asked for permission before your straight, virgin son kissed the head of my cock and his eyes rolled back in his head as he swallowed my cock into his throat. I let him stimulate me without any guidance or assistance as I wanted to assess his potential."

"He used his throat as a cock sleeve, only pulling back to take a breathe before forcing his throat to accept my hardening cock. Instinctively he knew to only use his hands to rub my balls or stroke my shaft when he was catching his breath and lovingly licking the glans. Judging by his moans he loved the feeling when he popped the head of my cock just into his throat."

"Once I was sufficiently hard, he begged me to take him."

"I merely nodded and he quickly stood and straddled my legs, one hand on my shoulder to help him balance on his tiptoes, the other reaching beneath himself to guide my cock into him."

"He wailed as he slowly sank down on my cock but he didn't stop until he had fully impaled himself."

"He looked into my eyes as he began to ride, it's quite an aphrodisiac to watch an attractive young man willing submit to you, to give themself to you body, mind and soul."

"He came twice riding me before I unloaded my seed into him, flooding his bowels, forever marking him as my property."

"When he felt me cum in him, the came one final time before he passed out from the intense pleasure of knowing he was born to satisfy men."

"When she woke up, I collared her and took her to the physio room to begin her induction."

"Now, if there's nothing else time is ticking and I have to give you an initial assessment."

With that he stood and led the way to a small office just off the gym.

I was in a daze as he measured my height and tutted at my weight, he measured my waist, chest, arms and legs and had me stand on several machines while they whirled and clicked. He took a blood sample and made me give him a urine sample.

Once all the tests were complete he gave me one of those metal tubes I had noticed the last time I was here. He told me it was a special sensor that I was to keep inside me 24 hours a day except for when I needed to use the bathroom. He told me it was the most accurate way to measure heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen levels and a host of other things.

I slid it into my ass and sighed in pleasure at the feeling of fullness, Mr. Richards opened his phone and tapped on an app. "As you can see, your device has synced to my phone so I will get daily reports and an alarm should you take it out for longer than three minutes."

Mr. Richards then put me through a brief workout that left me red faced and panting in exhaustion. He then sent me to the shower while he studied some results on his phone. I was still a little out of breath by the time I had showered and changed, I walked into the lounge to find Jane and Dan (or rather danni) kneeling in front of Mr. Richards, taking turns to suck his huge cock.

As I watched, Mr. Richards stared at me and took danni's head in both his hands, with several brutal thrusts, he came with a growl. Danni sputtered and choked and gulped noisily trying to breathe and swallow what seemed to be a copious load of cum. When he had finished, Mr. Richards let go of danni and Jane immediately swooped in to lick his cock clean before sharing a cummy kiss with danni.

Mr. Richards told me I was to attend on Tuesday for the formal start of my training. I meekly nodded and whispered "yes Sir."

With a nod, he dismissed danni and me, we got our things and headed to the car.

My stomache was in knots, my brain was in turmoil, my cock was aching, my tits were constantly tingling with pleasure, my ass was stuffed with a butt plug, which vibrated every so often and a deep gnawing hunger was stirring in my gut.

I couldn't wait for Tuesday.

12