The Tutor gets a Lesson Pt. 02

Story Info
Sexy Aaron continues teaching his tutor.
3.6k words
4.81
10.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following our initial explosive encounter (as well as my first sexual experience), Aaron and I fell asleep huddled in each other's arms. After about 30 minutes, I woke up and carefully exited the bed so I would not wake up Aaron. I looked at his beautiful, muscular body sleeping quietly and, once again, I felt a twinge of lust. His strong chest was furry but not overly hairy and I so loved how that hair trailed down to his long dick. But now was not the time for sexual adventures. We had come to his cabin to prepare for our History mid-term and I was determined to get busy with our studying.

After a quick visit to the bathroom to pee and wash up, I returned to the bedroom where I threw on a t-shirt and my jeans. Then I gently climbed onto the bed and kissed Aaron on the cheek. Slowly he opened his eyes and smiled at me. "That was very hot," he said.

"Yes, it was," I responded as I could feel the cheeks of my face blushing.

Aaron reached up from the bed, grabbed my arm and pulled me down onto the bed. He kissed me gently on each cheek and then asked: "Was that really your first orgasm with another person?"

Looking down at the bed, but away from his face, I nodded in the affirmative.

Stroking my uncombed hair Aaron told me that he felt honored in being able to be my sexual tutor. Smiling, he mused if I might be ready for my next lesson. However, I stood back up, rubbed my hair back into place and informed Aaron that our first order of business was studying for the exam and we were going to get started in five minutes.

"Your self discipline amazes me," he said while frowning at me. "However," he continued "I guess that is why you have such a good grade point."

"Perhaps," I responded. "But you are an athlete and you understand self discipline. So, get up. get dressed, grab your book and notebook and meet me out back. It's still a nice afternoon outside and we can study out there."

Aaron sighed and then stretched out his arms as he yawned. "OK, teach," he joked. He then hopped up and off of the bed and smiled seductively at me as he flopped his penis up and down with the palm of his hand.

Soon we were both outside and delving into the rise of fascism across Europe in the 1920's and 1930's. We studied the notes from our class lectures and quizzed each other on important dates and events.

The sun was setting and the air had turned much cooler. We decided that we would continue our studies over morning coffee but now it was time to prepare dinner. Aaron rolled out the grill and filled it with the charcoal briquettes. As he worked on starting the fire, I went into the small kitchen and got the hamburgers ready.

Although it was a bit chilly, we decided to don our sweatshirts and enjoy our dinner outside where we could watch the stars make their appearance. As we were about to sit down to our meal of hamburgers, potatoes and corn on the cob, I went to our cooler to get a cola. Aaron laughed when he saw that and told me to put it back. He then walked over to where I was and extracted two bottles of beer.

"This goes a whole lot better with a burger than that boring cola," he said as he handed me one of the beers.

I was not much of a drinker but I decided that it might be fun to change things up and have a beer with my meal. Aaron was clearly an aficionado of the beverage because he managed to consume three beers during our meal while I nursed the one he had given me.

Following dinner, we built a small fire in the firepit. As it began to glow and blaze Aaron sat down next to me. He had a bottle of bourbon and two small glasses. He poured a bit into each glass and handed me one. I told him that I had no experience with bourbon and thought it best to stick with a cola.

"Com'on," he laughed. "We worked pretty hard today and I don't mean just on our school work." He winked at me as he handed me the glass. "Besides," he continued "it will warm you up inside."

I took a sip of the bourbon and winced as it went down my throat. Aaron laughed out loud and yelled: "That a boy!" After the first sip I realized that he was right. It did warm me up. Soon my glass was empty and Aaron poured a little more into my glass.

As we sat enjoying the fire, Aaron put his hand on my leg and said: "That was one hot session we had this afternoon. Did you enjoy it as much as I did?"

I could feel my cheeks blush but I just assumed that was the bourbon working. Avoiding his eyes, I nodded my head in agreement.

"You're so shy about sex," Aaron chuckled. "I like that. It's kind of sexy. You're shy but I think you know what you want." he continued.

Looking up at him I didn't say anything but the twinkle in his eyes along with the sly smile on his face made my stomach churn a bit. Was I nervous or was I just hopefully anticipating a new lesson from my sexual tutor?

"You know," said Aaron in a low voice "you have a great ass. It's round, plumb and it fills out your jeans very nicely. I'm sure that Sarah Trenton would agree with me."

"Sarah Trenton?" I squeaked. "Why would you even mention her?" I asked.

"Com'on!" he cackled. "Why do you think that she always sits right behind you in history class? She waits for you to come in and sit down. Then she can watch your beautiful butt as your luscious cheeks plant themselves at your desk."

Now my face was beet red. "You're making that up!" I accused him.

"Oh no I'm not!" he shot back. "I've watched her face and her eyes as you sit down. I'm surprised that she hasn't reached out and grabbed those firm buns of yours. Who could blame her?" As he finished speaking he reached over and gave my thigh a pinch.

Laughing heartily, Aaron took a big gulp of his bourbon. The fire had dwindled down to a few small, smoking embers and he threw some water and dirt on it to complete it's extinction. Looking at me with his endearing smile he said: "Let's go inside Mike. It's getting cold out here."

I stood up and stumbled a bit. Aaron caught me and laughed. "Not much of a drinker are you," he chuckled. He put his arm around my waist and, with his other hand grabbing the bottle of bourbon, we made our way into the cabin.

Once we entered, Mark put the bottle down on the counter and drew me in against his hard body. Smiling, he gently kissed my neck. I moaned with delight and threw my arms around his waist drawing him in even closer. He kissed me tenderly and I felt his hands drift down my back until they came to rest on my ass. He patted each cheek and just smiled at me.

The bourbon was having an effect on my decision making. As he squeezed my butt he kissed me passionately. I could feel his hard dick pressed against mine. This was all so new for me and I was both excited as well as a little scared. Aaron clearly sensed my apprehension and just whispered in my ear: "Relax. I think you are ready for your next lesson."

He removed his hands from my backside and in one rapid motion he pulled my sweatshirt up and over my head. Pushing me gently against the wall he undid the belt to my jeans and slowly lowered the zipper. His fingers glided over my erect cock that was pushing against my briefs. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to enjoy the feel of his fingers. He pulled me close again and brought his mouth down onto one of my nipples. I gasped and my feet slipped on the floor but Aaron held me tightly.

His mouth continued to work on each nipple while his tongue performed a sensual dance teasing and exciting me. I was sure that my dick was going to rip through my jockey shorts.

Before I knew what had happened I was now without clothes except for the white briefs that covered what remained of my modesty. Aaron held me close to his body and I could feel his fingers reaching under the waistband of my briefs and sensuously tracing the crack of my ass. He nibbled on my earlobe and I moaned in delight. "Time to move this party to the bedroom" he whispered.

He released me and I started to walk toward the bedroom but I began to once again stumble as I put one foot in front of the other. Laughing, Aaron caught me and guided me to the wall next to the bed. Once there, he turned me around so I was facing the wall. He pressed his still clothed body against mine and I could feel his hardness pressing against my butt.

With his fingers inside the waistband of my shorts he slowly lowered them until they rested at my knees. Crouching down, Aaron placed one hand on each of my bare ass cheeks and began to massage them. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to get lost in the delightful sensations of his touch. Then, I felt a something different. It was Aaron's warm breath on my backside as he kissed and caressed my ass.

"Sarah Trenton can ogle you all she wants," he growled "but I'M the one who gets to see and touch these magnificent globes."

Aaron lowered my briefs to the floor and he instructed me to step out of them. Carefully, he turned me around. As I did so, my erection slapped him on his face. He chuckled and grabbed it with his left hand. "You are one thick boy." he whispered as he greedily took my cock into his mouth.

I grasped the wall with my hands to keep from slipping and falling. The room was spinning slowly and I was immersed in a wave of pleasure such that I had never experienced. Aaron's tongue circled around the sensitive head of my penis while his fingers tickled my balls. But he sensed the coming volcanic eruption and he gradually withdrew and stood up to face me.

Smiling, he pressed himself against my naked body and declared: "Now that was the warm up exercise to our main lesson. So far you are doing very well. However, now I am going to tutor you in a very important lesson."

Holding me tenderly, Aaron walked me to the bed and laid me down on my back. Then, standing near the bed he began to slowly undress. From time to time he would pause to bend down and lick my engorged penis or kiss my stomach. I simply closed my eyes and reveled in the intense pleasure surging through my body.

When I opened my eyes, Aaron was standing naked at the edge of the bed. His long erection extended from his beautifully muscled body. He walked over to his overnight bag, pulled out a tube of some kind and then returned to the bed.

Gently, Aaron straddled my body. Smiling at me he asked: "Do you trust me. Mike? Do you understand that I want to teach you about what pleasure can feel like?"

I closed my eyes and nodded my head as a way to signal that I understood. He bent down and kissed me gently on my lips. Then, placing a hand on each of my hips, he instructed me to turn over onto my stomach.

I lay on my stomach in the semi darkness of the room. It was quiet and I closed my eyes so that I might be able to take in all of the sensations I was experiencing. I felt Aaron place a hand on my ass. As he did so, I heard him whisper: "Truly magnificent!" The feel of that strong hand on my bare butt made me squirm with delight and I spread my legs a bit so he might have a better view.

Aaron noticed my response and now had one hand on each of my ass cheeks. Slowly he parted them and ran his index finger down the center of my backside until it came to rest on my anus. I groaned loudly and was glad that we were in a cabin in the woods and not in Aaron's apartment where the walls were so thin.

As I squirmed with pleasure on the bed, I could feel Aaron's breath on the crack of my ass. With my cheeks spread wide the cool air of the evening was soon replaced by his warm breath and then a new sensation. I began to feel Aaron's tongue gently tap back and forth on my exposed hole. Never had I felt such an intense pleasure. I immediately brought my right hand underneath my body and grabbed my hard dick.

Aaron saw that move and gave my right cheek a slap. "No playing with yourself young man." he said. "We have a ways to go with this lesson."

I pulled my hand away from my erection and refocused on his hot tongue as it worked its way along my anus. My groaning intensified and after a few minutes the tongue washing ceased. Aaron released his hands from my bare ass and grabbed the tube he had brought over from his overnight bag. I began to turn over so I might face him but another slap on my butt told me to remain in place.

However, I did glance over my shoulder and was amazed at the sight of Aaron's erection. His circumcised dick was both long and slender. He noticed my gaze and winked at me as he uncapped the tube in his hand. "What is that?" I asked.

Aaron smiled as he showed me the tube which read 'KY lubricant.' "This is what doctor's use in their offices so it will work well for us." As he spoke he grabbed one of the large pillows. He instructed me to raise my hips up. I did as he told me and he placed the pillow under my stomach. "Now," he said "you'll be a little more comfortable."

What followed was a long silence which was finally broken when I heard Aaron whisper: "Mike, you have an incredible ass. It's so meaty and plump. This is going to be a sweet pleasure for both of us." As he spoke he applied a small amount of KY to my anus. His finger on my backdoor felt remarkable. Then the finger slowly entered. I gasped.

"Relax" whispered Aaron. "Try to breathe and relax. Don't clamp down on my finger. I promise I will go slowly."

His words sounded reassuring so I followed his instructions and took a deep breath. As I did I felt his index finger penetrate further into me. I began to squirm a little but Aaron placed his other hand on my back and simply whispered: "Relax."

Soon I began to feel an amazing sensation. Aaron's invading finger felt good and my dick grew even harder. I spread my legs a little further apart and Aaron said: "That's it. Legs apart and breathe."

Aaron's finger continued its exploration of the deep, sensual place on my body as it probed a bit here and there. Gently withdrawing a little and then pressing forward. I moaned with ecstatic pleasure as these gyrations continued. Then, as if gauging my own rhythm and sensations, Aaron slowly and carefully withdrew his finger.

I lay there, my hips resting on the large pillow so that my ass was on full display for Aaron. I closed my eyes and waited for further instructions from my sexual tutor. While I waited in position, Aaron applied a generous amount of the KY to his very rigid cock. When he finished, he leaned over and kissed the back of my neck and said: "Time for the next major lesson. Pay attention."

With one hand on each of my ass cheeks, Aaron slowly parted them and carefully placed the tip of his erect penis at my lubricated backdoor. I felt a bit of pressure and then a relaxation. This pattern continued for a few moments until my anus surrendered and the head of Aaron's long dick found its way inside. I buried my face into the bed an yelped but Aaron did not retreat from his initial entrance.

Slowly and methodically Aaron pressed onward as if his erection was an invading army moving with determination toward ultimate victory. It pushed past my sphincter and continued forward. Every now and then he would pause and rub my back and ass. If he felt I was beginning to clamp down or resist he would smack my bare ass with his hand and command: "Relax!"

It was now clear that Aaron was completely in charge. He held securely onto my hips as he pushed forward. Then the forward assault stopped. Firmly but gently he brought me up until I was on my hands and knees. Holding me steady he used his hips to thrust in another inch. I gasped but he said: "We're almost there."

Then, as if sensing that the moment had arrived, he pushed the final inch of his cock into me. I yelped. It was a cry of subdued pain along with a cry of intense pleasure. "Can you feel that?" he inquired. "That's my balls pressed right up against your beefy cheeks." And then, leaning over my impaled ass and in a voice almost an octave lower, he declared: "Now I'm gonna take your tender cherry and give you the plowing that you so richly deserve."

Holding onto my hips he began to thrust. At first his movements were slow and measured. Then little by little he began to increase both the speed and the length of his thrusts. I gripped the bedding and relished the feeling of his full testicles slapping up against my bare bottom. Every now and then Aaron could feel my muscles tense up and grab his rigid dick. So, as any good tutor would do, he would give me a firm slap on one of my ass cheeks and remind me to relax and let him do the work.

Without missing a beat to the rhythm that he had established, Aaron reached under my belly and grabbed my hard dick. "Wow." he exclaimed. "You are really thick and really hard. Plus, I feel a little pre-cum on my fingertips. I'll bet you are getting close." I nodded my head and moaned. Aaron laughed and gave me another playful slap on my rear.

But clearly I was not the only one approaching orgasm. Aaron had accelerated the pace of his thrusts and his grunting had increased in both volume and intensity. He began to gasp and in a loud voice yelled out: "Mike! Mike! This is it pal. This is it!" Holding firmly to my sweaty hips he pushed his hard dick all the way in and, as his body shook, I could feel the hot cream begin to fill up my insides.

My own erection began to twitch and I knew that I too was close. Aaron sensed it as well because as his body continued to shake he reached around and grabbed my rock hard dick. It only took two short tugs and I began to shoot all over the bed. My body began to buck and rock and I yelled "Aaron" over and over again.

When it was over I collapsed onto the bed. My butt was still raised up by the large pillow under my hips and Aaron's penis was still well planted inside of me. Ever so slowly he began to withdraw and once free, he rolled over and collapsed on his back next to me. For several minutes we lay there without speaking. Aaron's hand lazily caressed my ass.

Once he had caught his breath Aaron went to the bathroom and returned with some towels. He gently rolled me over and carefully cleaned me with the fresh towel. I opened my eyes as he worked and I could see a smile of satisfaction on his face. When he finished, he placed another towel on the wet are that I had created and then he walked over to the closet and returned with another quilt. He instructed me to get under the covers and then placed the quilt on the bed.

"It's going to be cold tonight so we will need this quilt" he said. I told him that I had packed pajamas and asked if I should put them on. Aaron laughed out loud and climbed into the bed next to me saying: "We'll stay a lot warmer like this. Skin to skin is far better than pajamas." As he spoke he pulled me close to him and kissed me tenderly.

"That was absolutely amazing" I said. "Did you enjoy it as much as I did?"

Aaron reached over and turned out the small lamp by the bed. He embraced me again and said: "Not only did I enjoy it, but I think you earned yourself another A+."

I turned on my side and Aaron drew me in close to spoon me. I sighed and was soon fast asleep.