The Tutor gets a Lesson

Story Info
The tutor gets a sexy lesson from his hunky classmate.
2k words
4.62
22.3k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was September, 1972 and I was beginning my sophomore year in college. Academically I was in excellent standing and decided I could handle a few more challenging courses especially when it came to elective subjects.

So, I enrolled in a Modern European History class. The class was rather small and after the first session I understood why. The professor appeared to be quite tough and he had high expectations. I accepted the challenge and I also liked the fact that one of the best looking guys on campus was sitting just a seat or two away from me.

His name was Aaron and I had seen him the previous year at baseball games where he was a very talented shortstop. Now, in the history class, I was able to see him up close and personal.

Aaron was a very handsome guy with dark eyes and jet black hair. He had a strong, athletic build and a most infectious smile which made him quite popular with the ladies on campus. So, of course, on the first day of class he chose to sit down next to an attractive co-ed.

However, as he passed by me, he smiled and wished me a good morning. Smiling back at him I said: "Good morning!" Now I knew that I had a crush on the guy but I also knew that my attention needed to be on the coursework and the professor's very detailed lectures.

The class was quite interactive and the professor engaged us with questions and problems about the state of Europe after World War I. He also had a routine where he gave a quiz every week and a larger exam every two weeks.

I noticed right away that Aaron had sporadic attendance and after the first exam was passed back he just took his books and, with a rather serious look on his face, got up and left the class.

A day or two after that event Aaron was in class and I could not help but notice that he threw a few glances my way. "Could he be interested in me?" I mused although I was so closeted I would have probably rejected any advance. But the thought of his potential interest made me tingle inside.

As I departed class that day I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Aaron standing there with a sheepish smile on his face. He extended his hand and introduced himself and then asked if he might speak with me in private.

We located a bench outside of the library and sat down. Aaron told me that he had noticed I was very "engaged" in class and always had my hand up or was actively debating with the professor. I blushed and told him I had an interest in history and greatly enjoyed the class.

Aaron looked right at me with those beautiful dark eyes and said: "We are only a few weeks in and I am failing the class. I can't drop it as I need the history credit." He then sat silent for a moment before he said: "I'm wondering if you might consider helping or tutoring me. I would be happy to pay you."

I felt star struck. This handsome, masculine hunk wanted me...as a tutor. I told him I would be happy to help him study for no pay but I also insisted that he come to every class meeting. He readily agreed and we put a plan in place to meet at the library that evening to begin.

Aaron was true to his word. His attendance in class was stellar and our tutoring sessions were productive. Truth be told, I loved every minute of being with this hunk and he seemed very sincere and dedicated to his studies.

Aaron was also very demonstrative in how he showed his appreciation. He would sometimes pat me on the back or slap my knee when he got an answer right. Many nights I had to focus on the problems of Europe to keep from getting a noticeable erection in my pants. Little by little Aaron's grade began to improve and he seemed very grateful to me for my assistance.

In mid October, during a study session, Aaron asked if I might be interested in a weekend study session at his parents cabin. They had a place about 70 miles from the campus. He said it was quiet and peaceful there and we could study and get ready for the upcoming mid-term exam.

Of course I agreed and wondered what a weekend alone with my baseball hunk would be like. Where would we sleep? Would we talk about other things besides European History? I could hardly sleep that night as my imagination played out different scenarios.

The following Friday we left campus around noon and were soon settled in the small cabin by 2:00pm. I immediately noticed that there was only one bed but there was also a sofa in the main room. Perhaps I would be assigned to the sofa.

We dropped off our overnight bags and, since it was a beautiful fall day, Aaron wanted to show me around the surrounding wooded area. As we left the cabin he put his arm around me and said: "Friend, you are going to be so relaxed by Sunday!"

We walked along the trails for a bit and then came back to the cabin. Aaron had brought 2 gloves and a baseball so we played catch. Then we had fun running some races (he beat me in everyone) and having a push-up contest where I was able to keep up with him for a bit but ultimately I lost that one too.

Finally, after working up quite a sweat, we headed back in to clean up. Aaron went into the bedroom and emerged with nothing more than a towel about his waist. I marveled at his chiseled chest and beautiful thighs.

He smiled at me and said: "I shower pretty fast and then you're up next." Not sure where to undress I went into the bedroom, took of my clothes and put the towel around my waist just as he had done.

I couldn't help but notice his black briefs on the floor. I was about to pick them up so I might enjoy their manly scent when I heard the bathroom doo open. "Next" Aaron called. We passed each other in the narrow hall and I got into the shower.

When I emerged from the shower Aaron stood at the hallway entrance in a pair of grey shorts. He had a bottle of lotion which he applied to his arms and told me he had dry skin.

As I passed him he stopped me and examined my shoulders. He told me to turn around. I did as he asked and he put a hand on my back. "Yeah", he said, "you're back is really dry but I can take care of that".

We went into the bedroom and he told me to lay down on my stomach on the bed. As I was about to do so Aaron pulled the towel off of my waist and said: "Come on, man. We don't want to get the bed wet with your towel."

I froze and just stood there with a look of confusion on my face. Aaron laughed, patted me on my bare ass and said: "It's OK. You're not the first naked guy I have ever seen. Now just lay down and relax."

He slapped my butt and I did as he said. As I laid down I turned my head away form him and he asked what was the matter. I said I guess I was a little embarrassed about being naked. He laughed and said: "OK. Nothing to worry about." As he spoke he removed the grey shorts, tossed them onto a chair and said: "Now, we're both naked."

He sat down on the bed next to me and began to apply the lotion. His strong hands felt absolutely wonderful on my back. But after a minute he told me his position was uncomfortable so he hopped onto the bed and straddled me.

As he did so his very ample penis landed on the crack of my bare cheeks. He continued to work on my lower back and, as he did, I felt myself getting hard. I tried to calm myself but everything was happening so fast.

As he shifted around over my body I could feel his dick on my ass cheeks and then again on my crack. Each time it seemed to feel harder and stiffer. He paused his work and in a very low voice said: "You have one beautiful ass. I would so enjoy plowing deep into you." As he spoke he massaged my bare cheeks.

I turned my head back to look at him but no words came out of my mouth. "Come on now" he continued "I'm sure some of those horny guys in your dorm have already bent you over and enjoyed these big plump melons." While he spoke he slowly parted my cheeks and stared at my exposed anus.

I finally blurted out: "No....no....I...mean....well....I've never...." He chuckled as he leaned over my body and said: "You telling me that you're a virgin"? I nodded and, with a sense of embarrassment, told him I had never been with a guy or girl before in my life.

He ran his finger over my anus and I groaned with magnificent pleasure. As he did so he said: "Well then, it appears that now I need to be your tutor."

With a slap on my butt he told me to roll over. I said "No" because I was rock hard and embarrassed by that condition. However, after he delivered a 2nd smack to my bare bottom, I did as he told me. He was clearly in charge and that both excited and scared me.

His eyes grew wide when he saw my erection and he immediately put his hand around it. Studying it, he said: "Wow, you have one fat dick. This thing is BIG!" As he spoke I also noticed the size and length of his rigid manhood. Clearly I was thicker but he was definitely longer.

The feel of his hand on my erect penis sent waves of pleasure over me and I closed my eyes as I settled back into the mattress. He released my dick and then, hovering over me said: "OK, time for your first lesson. Pay attention."

With that he lowered his head and ran his tongue up my hard shaft. I moaned with delight and then, in one smooth movement, he swallowed me whole. His tongue swirled around the head of my already engorged dick and I lay there feeling sensations I never knew existed.

I could feel the molten cum building in my balls. Apparently, Aaron could too because he stopped his magnificent oral "lesson." Smiling at me. he grabbed the bottle of oil and poured some onto my pulsating pecker. Then, gently yet firmly, he lowered his body onto mine with our erections pressed firmly against each other.

Putting his arms around me he kissed me passionately on the mouth. As he did so his hips began a slow but steady thrusting rhythm. My body was filled with indescribable sensations as his hips increased the rhythm of his thrusts.

He paused his kisses long enough to say: "Consider this just your first lesson." His dick slid along mine and I knew that I was close. He kissed me deeply and my body began to shake and jolt on the bed. I closed my eyes and yelled his name as I gushed my hot semen in waves.

My orgasm was all the trigger that Aaron needed and his body began to shake and convulse in the throes of his own orgasm.

When our bodies finally calmed his beautiful, muscular body lay on top of mine. He smiled, kissed me and said: "You passed your first lesson with an A+. But this is a big curriculum and I intend to see that it is taught to you properly and completely. After dinner tonight we'll have another lesson.

I held him close to my body and promised that I would pay attention, study hard and always do my homework.