All Comments on 'The TV Series 01'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hi, hope you are well. Are you going to continue Holiday Job?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nope stop sharing this feminist bullshit 1☆

VincepetroneVincepetrone7 months ago

Love the premise. Looking forward to Emily’s spiral into total slutdom

AccelarVesterAccelarVester7 months ago

5* for a great start. I don't' normally read Cuck based stories, but this one, at least the setup, is a good read.

Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stupidity runneth amok.

omahakiwiomahakiwi7 months ago

Enjoyed the premise

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting premise. Will the slow buildup of the story match the slow buildup of the series? Well done so far. 5 *s

twotriptwotrip7 months ago

Great so far. Looking forward to many more chapters.

Cheers!

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Wow! What an imaginative twist on your usually very dark stories. It's like Emily's body is being revealed in bright sunshine. The premise of an "ordinary" woman being transformed into a slut captured on film for a porn movie. is an incredibly creative concept. Your patient, step by step approach is very erotic. And, as always, the story is very well written and very plausible seeming. I see that you slipped in the bit about Emily being bred black. Love it so far.

LivelovecumLivelovecum7 months ago

Thanks hammer. Loved it 5 stars. One of my favorite porn sites is backroom casting couch. Sweet talking women into being sluts on camera. Promises flattery and lies lies lies.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

This will be quite a journey for Emily. It does not appear that drugs or submissive whoring and ritualistic sex slavery will play a part - at least so far. Perhaps Emily will engage in extreme sex for a new master - the camera - and all who watch the movie. A reality pornstar is born! Multiple cocks and pussies, and perhaps Emily will be bred to a black stud - all caught on cameras and shared with the world!

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Going beyond my last comment, the author has introduced makeup, including nipple makeup to Emily. I can foresee her step-by-step adoption of heavy makeup and increasingly revealing clothes as her latent (very latent) exhibitionism is gradually revealed. Emily may discover how much enjoys, and gets aroused, just from displaying her shapely body and huge tits before the cameras. She will be ready, indeed eager, to fuck in front of the camera as often as she can. No doubt the author will take us into uncharted porn film waters that I cannot even imagine.

XcapeXcape7 months ago

Interesting plot. Can't wait for more.

llienollieno7 months ago

Always enjoy your work...looking forward to the next part, cheers

KiwihunterKiwihunter7 months ago

Why do you want to take someone who is sexy and turn her into trashy scum that would turn anyone's stomach by having a tattoo on her. They invariably look like a preschoolers drawings and turn something beautiful into trash.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer7 months ago

Wonderful premise for a storyline. Certainly a different approach. Thank you for offering to take us readers on this journey. Good hunting! Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent premise. Great development. Wonderfully deviant. Thank you for your work.

Side note to all readers: Fictional stories are "fiction". If you find yourself uncomfortable, or enraged in reading you have the option to read something else.

Blackjack666Blackjack6667 months ago

Great lead-in to a new approach to Emily and Chris. A third party is slowly taken control, knowing what buttons to push.

We look forward to the development, hopefully with bareback sex, creampie and loads of drugs.

raven94742raven947426 months ago

Waiting… waiting .. waiting

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the story I pictured this lady‘s body like Christina Hendrix please when you continue the story no tattoos don’t tarnish this big beautiful body. Lots of black guys so many that they both start regretting being on the show and try to go back to normal, embarrassed as she is she just can’t.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle5 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. Please finish her journey. Take us where you want her to go. Please finish her journey. Great story

pugg6963pugg69635 months ago

Just a fantastic premise. Keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...