The Twelve Stage Process

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember, from the VERY FIRST TIME he tries using a butt plug he will experience sexual arousal from anal penetration. But, every single time you slide a butt plug inside him and start working his cock, the stronger the urge for him to cum while being anally penetrated will be. This will cause a conflict in him. He knows that he is 'straight' and worries that such urges compromise his masculinity. He won't tell you this though. He will tell himself that he is in control and that what you are doing is a fetish. Just agree with him if he says so. Just keep using the plugs on yourself and him at the same time, suggesting to him how turned on he is getting from the plug, and making him cum when plugged (you want to condition him to associate his orgasm with the feeling of anal stimulation).

See he may think he controls the way he feels towards being anally penetrated but, with your coercion, you know that this is NOT the case. Each time he cums with a butt plug inside him he is simply becoming more and more acclimated to anal stimulation (whether he realizes it or not). Personally I think everyone, male or female is wired up this way and will eventually learn to crave anal penetration if conditioned so. They just need someone to cement these ideas inside their mind. That is your job!

So you need to ALWAYS make your man feel comfortable about using a butt plug when you have sex. Reassure him often that what you are doing with a butt plug is totally normal. Help him to understand that butt plug usage is acceptable behavior during sex. If you do this consistently, convincingly, and use butt plugs with him he will let his guard down and feel freer and use butt plugs with you over and over and over again.

The beginning stages are the most critical as most men will have NEVER done anything like this before. They are accustomed to crossing this line so they will be shy and capable of easily flaking out. In this case you must entice them with your own mutual participation and extreme sexuality. You may have to lure them to participate (with gifts, drugs, etc.). You may have to get them drunk before. Whatever it takes. From the very beginning stop having sex with him and do not let him jerk off if you can help it. The only time he should cum is when you have a plug inside him. Be aggressive but slow and subtle. Early on a guy will be struggling to admit to himself that he enjoys the anal penetration of the butt plug. Also he will try to mentally fight the notion that he is beginning to enjoy being anally penetrated. But if you force him ("Do you want to be my girlfriend or should I find someone else who wants to sexually experiment?") to use the butt plug one more time he will reason that it is okay if he is being forced against his will to use the plug again! Deep inside many men even enjoy this implied sexual dominance which is why they end up becoming such willing submissives by the end of The Process.

Okay, on to the detail of how to go about this:

THE TWELVE STAGES OF THE PROCESS:

Remember to pay attention to the change of both your man and you as you go along. When I started I liked Mike (my man) and wanted him to stay a man and I wanted to fuck him still when I reached the end. And I watched him carefully. But WOW did I change! I love the power. I love doing the fucking. I love having the cock. I am still amazed but I love fucking him like a girl, making him moan and beg like a girl, and pounding his ass until he cums like a girl! When I fuck his ass with my thick dildos he is no longer Mike and I am not longer April. I am Mistress and he is Michelle! I fuck Michelle's tight ass more than Mike fucks me! And I began to think, "If I fuck Michelle like a girl, make her moan like a girl, and make her cum like a girl... why not get Michelle to suck a cock like a girl too!" Watching my boyfriend sucking a real live cock was one of the hottest things I have ever seen in my whole life and I would have never believed it!

So just be aware that execution through all 12 stages below may make some serious changes in your attitude toward sex and your relationship (but I am betting that you will like them!).

----------------------------

STAGE 0 - INTRODUCTION

Decision & Goal Setting:

(Time: before Day 0, Deny Orgasm: No)

This is the point where, for whatever reason, you decide to begin using butt plugs (and strap-on sex) to train your man. It is also the point where you decide why you feel you need to train him with butt plugs (Sissification, Feminization, Female Led Relationship, BSDM, Sex Life Variety, establish Dom/Sub relationship, etc.).

You will also have to give some thought about how you will gain control over your man's orgasm and how to enforce your orgasm denial (if you will be implementing Psychological Orgasm Denial via Trust or if you will be implementing Chastity via a Chastity Cage). Some guys will see giving control of their orgasms over to you as a challenge and will do it simply when asked. Some will give you control uncertainly. Some will be unwilling to do so. You need to think about how you will bring the subject up and how to get him to agree to it. You should be prepared for anything and everything when you ask him to do this for you 17 days from now.

Also, you need to plan on how you will introduce and enforce Orgasm Denial. 'Psychological Orgasm Denial via Trust' is the more desirable method. The denial is voluntary and shows that your man WILL do your bidding. It also proves that he has discipline. But enforcement lies with him, not you. Putting your man in a chastity cage is somewhat demeaning, requires maintenance, and is the least desirable method. But choosing this method means he CANNOT cum even if he wanted to. Nor can he cheat with another.

In The Process there will come a time where establishing denial of ALL of his orgasms over a period of time is necessary and IMPORTANT. Once you establish orgasm denial, the first 24 hours is a novelty to him. After 3 days, the physical urges associated with wanting to cum become a little challenging. After 7 days, although horny he begins to experience a deeper sense of submission emotionally. After 3 weeks the control dynamic between the dominant woman and the man becomes much deeper. Beyond a month the orgasm denial becomes a journey of self-discipline, submission, and understanding the feminine experience. If the manner of orgasm denial you choose allows your man to jerk off after a month of denial you will have to go all the way back to the beginning again! So choose wisely and give great thought to how you will get your man to accept the responsibility of orgasm denial!

Setup:

(Time: Day 0, Deny Orgasm: No)

Get your sex toys out and scatter them on your bed in a random fashion (make sure there are several butt plugs, some lube, several dildos, and a long, thin, jel dildo used to practice blowjobs). Set up your cell phone in a spot hidden from view but exposed just enough to film two people sitting on your bed.

Get your guy very drunk when he comes over. When he is drunk tell him to stay there then go into your bedroom and change clothes into something sexy and irresistible. Set your cell phone's camera to start recording a video of your bed and put the cell back in its hiding spot. Go back into the kitchen, suggest that you have sex to your man, and then drag him into your bedroom.

Discovery:

(Time: Day 0, Deny Orgasm: No)

When you are in the bedroom your guy will see your 'sex toy bait' which you 'accidentally' left out for him to find. He will confront you about them and why you use them. You tell him that you will explain it to him after you get more wine.

Pre-Proposition:

(Time: Day 0, Deny Orgasm: No)

You and your man have more wine and you explain to him that, in simplest terms, your toys are for your own personal sexual stimulation. Pick up the long jel dildo and explain that it is for practicing blowjobs. Show him how it is used by deepthroating the dildo. Tell him it is easy and ask him if he would like to try. Keep asking and tell him that you want him to see that giving a blowjob is not as easy as you make it seem. Sit behind him holding the dildo in your hand. Get as close to him as you can and press your tits into his back. Keep urging him to try sucking your dildo and rub the dildo against his lips. Make sure he is clearly visible to your hidden cell phone. Eventually he will finally suck on the dildo. Tell him how proud of him you are and work it in and out of his mouth like he is sucking a cock. When you are satisfied that you have recorded enough footage of your guy sucking on your dildo, send him into the kitchen for more wine. While he is gone, get your cell phone and move the video into a secure folder he cannot get at.

When he comes back, while holding your cell phone set for a selfie, in one hand and the dildo in the other, have your guy sit down and sit behind him before and rub the dildo around his lips and into his mouth like before. Then put your head on his shoulder and take a selfie of you and him while he has the dildo in his mouth. Then stand up, look at the pic, Give the phone to your man and tell him, "I just wanted to see what you looked like with a dick in your mouth. Take a look. Then delete the picture after you are done looking at it." He will look and delete the pic without even knowing about the video you took.

Bring the conversation around to explaining what a butt plug is and that using a butt plug causes you continuous sexual arousal resulting in you being a significantly better lover in many ways. Subtly and casually inform him that using butt plugs would provide similar advantages to him as well. Ask him if he would be willing to try using one for her sake. Let him hold a small one, explain again how it is used, and tell him that you will explain the benefits that using one will provide if he trusts you and does exactly what you ask him to do.

Explanation of Benefits:

(Time: Day 0, Deny Orgasm: No)

Explain any benefits you can think of.

Proposition:

(Time: Day 0, Deny Orgasm: No)

Ask him if you wish he would try using one himself so that you two could use them together when you have sex. Tell him that he trusts you and is not afraid to try something new and will do exactly what you ask of him that she will teach him how to use a butt plug like she does. And promise to use one too when he does. Ensure that he will love it.

Commitment:

(Time: Day 0, Deny Orgasm: No)

Get naked, give him a butt plug, and teach him to slowly slide it inside your ass. Moan and make like you are totally turned on when it finally fully slides inside. Get all wild for his body. Tell him you are so horny now from the butt plug. Start to suck his cock and while you do beg and coerce him to COMMIT to trying to learn to use one like you do... Have him commit to do what you ask him to do. And when you ask him if he is sure that this is what he wants to try, make him commit to that too. Then tell him that you will start tomorrow by the both of you using a butt plug as you have sex. Then suck him or fuck him like crazy. Act way crazier and more sexed up than usual and tell him that it is the butt plug.

Post-Processing:

(Time: Day 0, Deny Orgasm: No)

Transfer the video you took from your cell to your laptop. Play the video and watch. Take a few key screenshots showing your man blowing your dildo or with the dildo deep in his mouth. If you have any video processing software, make a copy of the source video, load the copied video and clip out one or two key short video segments (like 5 seconds long) showing your man working the dildo in and out of his mouth from the full video and save them off. Transfer copies of these screenshots and short clips back to your cell phone. These pics & vids are for leverage (blackmail) in case your guy wishes to quit The Process and you are unable to talk him back into continuing onwards.

STAGE 1 - ACCLIMATION & REALIZATION:

(Time: Start to Day 10, Deny Orgasm: No, Plug Width: 1.50" - 2.15", Plug Length: 4.00", Max Plug Time: 30 min., Total Plug Time Per Day: 60 min.):

This is where you actually start training him with a butt plug. Acclimate him first by showing him how you do it then get him to do it too along with you. Do this first time together somewhere sexy like in the shower. Always use one too when you make him use one. Start by using very small butt plugs and for only a short time. Also teach him how to take it out. Encourage him and associate the action with a wild sexual turn-on for you. Tell him that you two are going to try it every single day for a week at least. Quit having sex with him and quit giving him blowjobs. Also, do your best so that he does NOT orgasm by jerking off. However, every single day when you are wearing a butt plug and he is wearing a butt plug, make him cum with the plug inside of him. Each day induce him to wear the butt plug a little longer and a little longer. Make him walk around with the plug inside him. Ask him if he can feel the 'filled-up' feeling that the plug is causing. Ask him if he can feel the feeling constantly. Every third day use a new butt plug that is slightly thicker than the last one. On Day 6 when you switch to a thicker dildo again, ask him, "My butt plug makes me sexually aroused...does your butt plug cause you to be sexually aroused?" Ask him to be truthful. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you get him to admit this to you as you cannot leave this stage until not only is he being aroused but also that he admits it. Each day afterwards ask him the same question, "does that filled-up feeling make you sexually aroused?" If he suddenly says that it does not, tell him that he must wear the plug longer or that it is time to try a thicker one (and do so) until he admits every single day that wearing the plug arouses him sexually. Tell him that it is okay that he feels sexually aroused by anal penetration. Tell him it may feel a little weird but he will get used to it and soon he will start to like it. Near the end of the time, when he is wearing the thickest butt plug for the first time, try and ask him if it feels like a cock inside him. It is important that you ask questions about his sexual arousal as well as stimulating his arousal with imagery of a hard cocks as well as questions inducing his arousal ("does that filled-up feeling make you think of a big cock inside you?". But do this VERY CAREFULLY so as not to spook him.

STAGE 2 - ESTABLISHING COMFORT:

(Time: Day 10 to Day 17, Deny Orgasm: No, Plug Width: 2.15" - 2.25", Plug Length: 4.00", Max Plug Time: 45 min., Total Plug Time Per Day: 90 min.):

At this stage you need to ensure that he is becoming increasingly comfortable with being aroused by the anal penetration caused by the butt plug. Pay very close attention to his actions and behavior each time you use a butt plug together. Increase the plug width a little. Increase the time he wears his plug a little. Keep wearing your plug when he does. Constantly subtly ask him if he is turned on and if he likes it. Do not move on to the Stage 3 until he is becoming more comfortable being anally penetrated. Do NOT mention strap-ons or him being penetrated like a girl. Once you can get him to answer 'YES' to these three questions, "The feeling of a cock-shaped object inside me turns me on. Does it turn you on too?" AND "Are you getting used to being sexually aroused by that 'filled-up' feeling like I am?" AND "Are you becoming more comfortable being anally penetrated like I am?" You should be able to move on.

STAGE 3 - EROGENOUS ZONE CONDITIONING:

(Time: Day 17 to Day 27, Deny Orgasm: YES, Plug Width: 2.50", Plug Length: 5.00", Max Plug Time: 120 min., Total Plug Time Per Day: 240 min.):

At this point you have to induce him to stop focusing on his cock as his main sexual organ and begin to think of his ass as his main sexual organ. DO NOT tell him that this is what you are doing! This is difficult due to the male's toxic ego believing that any anal sex will make him gay. So you have to perform several tasks all at one time to make this happen. 1. ON THE VERY FIRST DAY OF THIS STAGE, convince him to give you control of his orgasms where he can only cum with your express permission then slowly begin denying him orgasms promising that you WILL let him cum as a reward if he is good providing YOU will tell him when, 2. Slowly yet constantly increase the width of the butt plugs you use on him, 3. Slowly yet constantly increase the length of the butt plugs you use on him, 4. Constantly increase the time you have him plugged, 5. Constantly increase the total time per day that you have him plugged. As he continues to get increasingly hornier from not being able to cum keep reminding him that the constant sexual arousal that he is experiencing is caused by him feeling a cock-shaped object inside him. And after a while stop using 'cock-shaped object' and just use 'cock'! Constantly remind him that he is so incredibly horny from the feeling of being anally penetrated. When he is plugged constantly show him or text him any image of a big cock you can find while subtly telling him how cool you think the huge cock is. This suggestive behavior you do MUST be done consistently and constantly. The more you do this the more he will think of a huge, hard cock when he feels arousal from anal penetration. Stop being plugged along with him. Tell him if he feels he is getting too horny to let you know. If and when he asks you to let him cum, have him come over to your house, and slip the 2.50 inch butt plug inside him. Stroke his cock and ask him if he is turned on by the butt plug. Keep getting him hot and get him to say aloud that he is aroused by the anal penetration. Only let him cum from stroking his cock when he is plugged, only let him cum once, and only IN THE VERY BEGINNING OF THIS STAGE and then do NOT let him cum again during this stage (but it is VERY advisable to OFTEN get him worked up but NOT let him cum when you do).

NOTE #1: If it has not happened before, this stage of The Process, when you ask your man to give you control of his orgasms and tell him you will be denying him orgasms for a period of time (or be putting him in chastity if need be), is where he is most likely to balk and express his desire to quit The Process entirely. If you care about your man you should try anything and everything to get him to continue on with The Process of his own volition. Use sex, promises, gifts, and favors, whatever. But as a last resort, pull out your cell phone, show him the videos and pics you have of him with your dildos, have him view them and while he does, tell him, "Babe, right now you and I are the only people who have seen these videos and pics. And I have no intention for anyone to ever see them either. But I really, REALLY wish that you and I can continue on with our sexual experimentation and I would be so very disappointed if you declined to continue on further that I would not be surprised if these pics and vids found their way into the hands of other people. Maybe even on social media! But if you would just commit to further sex play as well as giving me control of your orgasms, I will forget that they even exist!" He will then very likely allow you to continue on with The Process and promise to control his orgasms even if it means orgasm denial for a period.

NOTE #2: If you are taking your man through The Process against his will, as a start on the path to sissification, or on a path of much deeper feminization... do NOT use Mental Orgasm Denial. ALWAYS use Chastity for your Orgasm Control and Denial. Put him in a chastity cage ON THE VERY FIRST DAY OF THIS STAGE AND DO NOT LET HIM CUM EVEN ONCE DURING THE WHOLE STAGE!