All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 03'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved it

I'm glad he gave her that point of reference, that way she won't have to wonder what if. On another note, while I loved the story there was a lot of spelling mistake. It just breaks up the story when you have to figure out what was meant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it!! :)

I love this series! Its wonderful to watch them grow together. And the sex scenes...hot!! Keep up the amazing work :)

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 11 years ago
I don't know what I think

Even when Josh was in the wrong gecaus Peri went ou with Andie and she just didn't call, she shouldn't be entorely submissive to him. One of the things I love bout her is her strength and power and willingness to stand up to him. I'm afraid she will lose that. I know she loves that he takes charge, but if she doesn't keep her need to stand up to him and some of her independance, you will have ruined her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Realistic!

After reading the Bella series which I am enjoying, I didn't know if I was ready for another female knowing immediately that she really was a slave submissive. This is much more realistic IMO - a woman being "allowed" to explore her submission

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
next installment please!

please continue this story. i am dying to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
is that it?

what a let down...u have this written as a 3 part series so is there another part to this?

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Yes

I am currently working on the next part of this series I am sorry you felt let down.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Wonderful story

I love what you write. You have such an understanding ...

MLavioletteMLavioletteover 7 years ago
groans

I suppose you are either a submissive who has found the perfect Master for you, or are writing about your perfect Master.

I say this, because this chapter shows a very real and important side of the D/s relationship, the way each half of the equation brings out the best in the other.

Well done.

now get out of my head and my bed *giggles*

ArdieffArdieffover 2 years ago

Dirty & Romantic - and lots of fun ;-)

Babsy830Babsy8305 months ago

So erotic. OMG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES