All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 03'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this story

Good for you Cat.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 6 years ago
Brilliant...

Am glad you named The Twelve in this chapter Ellie. I was a little confused, in the earlier chapters, about who was who... (Mind you, there are those who would tell you that I'm usually confused anyway!) This is a great counterpoint to the harmony in The Twelve Tables (no spoilers here, you must read the brilliant "Twelve Tables" to find out why) and I'm really looking forward to seeing how you develop this story.

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am starting to really dislike Maryann and Cobi

They behave like selfish, self centred children and I hate to say it, but even Ricco is weak. This is not a family of Doms like the Donatis.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 6 years agoAuthor
Not the Donatis'

You're right this isn't like the Donati's, I have created a whole new series with a whole new family. They share a similar thread but if you were expecting a predictable Donati like story, I'm sorry you will be disappointed. Try to have a little faith that the real Dom is coming, he could be just waiting in the wings and will take a little while to expose himself. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor Cat

Another great installment! Good writing invokes emotions- I felt for Cat

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 6 years ago
Hooked again!

Ellie, your wonderful writing has me hooked again! You were my very first "Favorite Author," and nothing you have ever written has disappointed me, even a little.

Thank you for sharing your gifted writing, compelling stories, and wonderful characters with me and all of your fans!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5536 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES