The Twelve Vitali Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers

She just held the base of his shaft for a moment, staring at it. Ricco couldn't help but smile. Cat seemed to be trying to come to a decision, and after a moment she leaned down and tentatively licked the tip. Ricco's eyes closed and leaned back as he felt her lick the underside of the head. He jumped in her hand and she began to stroke him slowly in response. She planted kisses on his tip which lingered more and more until she simply sucked the head into her mouth.

When her lips moved over the ridge of his head he had to hold back from thrusting into her mouth. To his surprise she had taken control, and this was her fuck to do with as she wished, he decided, hoping against hope that it wouldn't be the last. She moved back and forth, hitting that sensitive spot again and again. Ricco was taking deep breaths, trying to hold off the inevitable effects of her mouth and hands. She started to take him slightly deeper with each time she went down.

"Fuck! Cat..." Ricco groaned heavily.

She looked up at him, taking her mouth off of his cock, raising an eyebrow. She smiled and gave his head a lick and a kiss before she sucked him back into her mouth, beginning to pick up speed, bobbing in time with her hand's movement.

Looking down, Ricco watched Cat suck his cock. Her expression was of pure concentration, and every once in a while would come a muffled moan around his shaft. He wanted to bury himself in her and lose himself in the feel of her body moving against his and reached for her, but she pushed his hands away. He gasped, groaning as he realised it was too late to stop what was happening. After the first spurt of cum in her mouth she lifted her head, and a split-second later the second spurt hit her on the cheek. She kept jerking him as a few more shots came out, and then, as if she finally worked up the resolve, licked up the last bit of cum as it dripped down over the head of his cock. When he opened his eyes and looked down at her, Ricco got a strange look on his face.

"What's wrong?" Cat asked, coming back to reality with a hard thump and letting go of his cock as if it had burnt her.

"It got in your hair," Ricco answered, slightly embarrassed and unsure how she would react. He reached out and stroked a strand of her hair, dispersing the sticky fluid. Cat stared at him. There was a long pause, and then she smiled sadly, shook her head and stood up.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Especially after everything I have said about not wanting to be a booty call," Cat declared. "I need time, Ricco, time to get used to you as a friend. I need to go," she picked up her panties and shorts. "I'm sorry, this is why I can't see you, not right now, not for a while anyway."

"Cat, wait," Ricco stood, quickly gathering her in his arms and ignoring the clothes in her hands. "This was my fault, not yours, I did this, not you. I get it; I know I have to leave you alone, but not yet, please. Just give me this moment, stay, please. Then I will play by your rules, I promise."

Cat's eyes darted over him, lingering on the already hardening erection that was rapidly regaining its former size under her gaze. Her eyes looked back up to find his, and she saw the desperation and need on his face. At least he was giving her a choice, unlike Ned. Why did she have such bad taste in men? she wondered, and sighed deeply. Ricco wasn't bad, she reminded herself. She just needed more than he could give. Then she reached up and touched his cheek, gently bringing his face down to kiss him softly.

"Goodbye, Ricco," she whispered and pulled away from him, dressing quickly and leaving the room.

*****

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers