The Twelve Vitali Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even Cat had begun to giggle at his self-depreciating recount of their first meeting, even if he left out a lot of detail.

"Fortunately for me, even though she moved out of the apartment after making me sleep on the couch, I got to spend quite a lot of time with her over the next week or two as I met with Josh and she met with Peri about our different projects, and then she disappeared again for several weeks. I had begun to stalk her at that stage, and send her gifts, until her brother, David," he indicated where David sat, "threatened to punch me if I continued to stalk his sister, who was working and had told him and me that she would meet with me when she returned. You all know what a patient man I am, right?" He chuckled as more laughter came up from the crowd.

"Still this woman couldn't be rushed, and I waited patiently to propose again when she returned, which I did, over and over and over again. Then, just when I was wearing her down, she gave me an ultimatum, that if the next time I proposed wasn't suitably romantic and meaningful, she would never accept. So here I am in front of all of you telling this story about what a charming, patient and hopelessly in love man I am and how much I want to marry this woman," he smiled as the crowd gave a collective "Aww."

"Catriona, you make my world a better place to be in. You are smart and funny and so, so beautiful. I love everything about you, from the funny look you give me when you think I'm doing something crazy, like now, to the amazingly big heart you have that encompasses everyone you meet," he got down on one knee. "Please, Cat, marry me," he lifted a ring box and opened it, holding it out to her.

"Yes," Cat whispered and cupped his face, uncaring of the ring or the people around them and kissed him. "I love you, and I can't wait to be your wife." After everything they'd been through over the last three months she knew for sure that being his was exactly what she wanted.