All Comments on 'The Twelve Vitali Ch. 33'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dwoelfledwoelflealmost 6 years ago
Please post the next ones quickly

You have us all breathelessly waiting for the ending. Loving it. Thank you for this wonderful series.

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachalmost 6 years ago
Can not get enough!

God I love this story...you are fantastic!

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 6 years ago
Sooo close

Now that it's so close to the end I feel like I want to just sprint for the finish line. Any clue on where your going after you finish this series?

Board_StiffBoard_Stiffalmost 6 years ago
Thank you!

This is the second comment I have left on this story. The first was praise for your wonderful talent, but this one is out of relief after I misread a Facebook post and thought this was the final chapter. I know all good things must end, but I was afraid this being the final chapter it would be rushed and would not give these characters the ending they deserve. So, I was greatly relieved to see your author’s note stating there are 2 more chapters to go. Please forgive my temporary lapse in faith that you would do this right. And as I have come to expect from your stories, this is truly masterful. Thank you.

GypsytrampGypsytrampalmost 6 years ago

Yay, more action! I can't tell you how happy I am that the super villain in this story turned out to be a man. I was so hoping that it wouldn't be Maria or Hella or any other woman. Due to disability I'm unable to work so I spend an inordinate amount of time reading and it seems that lately I've come across a long string of stories where some conniving woman tries to break up a relationship or does horrible things to acquire wealth and power. Frankly, I was getting pretty sick of it. I'm glad you're (apparently, I'll have to wait and see for sure) breaking this streak for me. I also like that Maria has a chance for a bit of redemption. Clearly, she'll never be able to make reparations for taking a life, but it's nice to see that she still retains her humanity and capacity for love, unlike Nik who is a straight up psychopath. It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out with Maria in the coming chapters but I really enjoyed her observations of Stefano in this chapter. Even tucked away alone for all of these years, she's a sharp woman. I'd like to hear more from her viewpoint about how Giovanni manipulated her into hurting her children.

Also, really enjoyed that your autocorrect changed every mention of Tatar to Tater in this chapter. It really helped me imagine Sava and friends walking around as giant tater tots and dragging Ricco and Stefano here and there, around giant puddles of mustard. They're now having adventures with Frylock and the rest of ATHF in my imagination.

subnotslavesubnotslavealmost 6 years ago

Ellie this is outstanding! As much as I don't want this story to end, I can hardly wait for the next two chapters...

GypsytrampGypsytrampover 5 years ago
Finally figured it out! 😂

"Then why the hell did we let everyone go home?" Zachary said, thinking of his wife, Kari.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES