All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 00'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Yay

What a fantastic start! I can’t wait to see what happens next. We already know she can be super stubborn when she wants to be. I love your “twelve” stories

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachover 5 years ago
Hooked!!

Completely and totally hooked...Can't wait for more! Excellent as always Ellie!

toridankmtoridankmover 5 years ago
Yes!

Oh my God yes! I have been waiting for something, anything from you and damn was I excited when I saw that you had a new twelve story!!! And boy you didn't disappoint!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Necklace

That Remy has Olivia wear is referred to as a Suebian Knot. So is Remington one of the bad guys?

Board_StiffBoard_Stiffover 5 years ago
An Awesome Surprise

What a wonderful surprise to open Lit and find a new thread to one of my favorite stories by my favorite author.

As always, Ellie, you didn’t disappoint. This is a great start and I can’t wait to see the twist and turns you have in store for us. The new angle you are approaching with this story opens up a multitude of possibilities in the world of the 12 tables. Now I just have to wait, sit back and enjoy the ride you’re taking us on. We are some lucky readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can’t Wait

Intriguing...

GypsytrampGypsytrampover 5 years ago

Ooh a Suebi story perhaps? This is so mysterious thus far, I’m digging it. Remy is an asshole though, taking away her livelihood and home so that she’s dependent on him... that’s what abusers do. I suppose if he’s Suebi then it’s to be expected. Can’t wait ‘til you really start digging in and we get to see where this story is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another twelve....awesome

I have been reading the Bella trilogy waiting for this. Now I have to decide which to read first...

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 5 years ago
Masterful!

I love this new twelve series, very well done how you weaved the characters together. The animal instincts of him and his intentions. The sexy nymph who needs rescuing, and the danger of it all, classic. I can’t wait to see how the story progresses. Well done Miss Ellie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You’re amazing!

I have literally spent the last few weeks reading everything of yours! Not sure how I will do having to wait between chapters now- but I am so happy there is more (and that you must be feeling ok). Keep up the amazing work!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
So glad you are back

Here we go on another wonderful journey of your design. Looking forward to the next chapters.

curvygirl00curvygirl00over 5 years ago
A new Tables Story. Thanks

Wow Remi is a dick! So to learn he is a Seubi wasn't a surprise. Initially I thought she might be the one to sort him out or something but now I hope she escapes him and into the arms of a man who embraces her strength, instead of manipulating her with her weakness. Because otherwise its just abuse and not sexy at all. But its also cool to see how the other side live. especially because, after reading the Donati story, I imagined they were like Ninjas. I don't know why. lol.

I was also thinking how cool would it be if Olivia was to lead her table instead of one of her brothers/cousins. Just a thought I had in the beginning when I was trying to like Remi, thinking he wanted in with her family and that they might lead the table.

SO... is Olivia a Zenati, or is that the family she will marry into? you haven't told us her last name yet???

So many possibilities.

Welcome back. I hope your feeling healthy and things are going well. :) Its great to read something new of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start for another twelve

Fantastic to read your latest instalment of the tables. I had been watching every day and hoping for that yellow tag, and there it was today! Good to see you're back to your best. A tough start and looking forward to following the journey.

Great job Ellie

If only literotica would sort out my login, I wouldn't have to post as anon!

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 5 years ago
Thank you thank you thank you

Yeah another table story. I love your lead female characters. I can relate to Peri being submissive and Cat because I helped raise my younger brothers and Olivia's down on your luck jerk magnetism. As always thanks for sharing your talent. God bless and have an awesome day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So glad you’re back

I was so pleased to see you had a new story beginning. The only drawback is that now I’ll be even more disappointed when I check in the morning and there is no gold star.

wish2basubwish2basubover 5 years ago
Another hreat start

I want you to publish these on Amazon so I can buy them and have them forever! I hope that idea appeals to you after having your story stolen by that plagerer, Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Are all your stories like this?

I try not to bag on authors who have a portfolio, but you've basically care a male lead who is taking the female like utter shit despite the fact that he is her over the murder if his brother. Lies to her, Robs her of her property and manipulates her into sex and then starts ordering her around like a dog? Your world has a cool feel to it that is striking and intriguing, but the dude is shit.

Got any stories with likable leads?

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 5 years agoAuthor
Evil in the prologue

Yes, the male lead in the prologue is the villain of the story. The guys in the white hats will appear at the end of the second part of the prologue. The villain gets worse in part two but as I said the good guys are coming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Woooow!

That was great start! Super intense. I really like how you go into detail. Keep up the good work!

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 5 years ago
Excellent

Ellie,

You never disappoint!

What an exciting beginning!

I can't wait to watch the development of this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved this first instalment in the series - I do prefer a slow build-up rather than diving into the sex/bdsm within two paragraphs. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
:'(

Where did you go? Will you ever come back?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The guy is a stalker who just kidnaps her and lie about her home and her belongs. In ever opportunity he has he tells that her clothes and her hair are not beautiful enough and when she wants to talk about their kiss he just fucks her. I'm not sure if I want to read any more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need an editor but otherwise decent story. I do wish the lead up to the sex was a bit more drawn out.

Babsy830Babsy8306 months ago

Love, love, love this.

SO HOT!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES