All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 01'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

Oh my gosh another great chapter. I can’t wait to read what happens next, although I want her to stay with Remington! What a unique and great idea for an engagement ring! I love it. I also like how you are weaving in some of the characters from your other series. Keep up the good writing.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Compelling

I am not sure if you had left her with that asshole that I would have finished this story. Thanks

curvygirl00curvygirl00over 5 years ago
And I am HOOKED!!!

Well shit just got interesting! and I am loving where this story is going. Im so glad that Remi is potentially done for. I had to force myself to keep reading through his abuse knowing it was necessary for the story and the character development. Unfortunately, keeping him alive and after his "possession" will keep the story interesting. Genesis seems like a strong character and I love that you tied in the events of the last story with this new one. Brilliant. I am really excited with where this series is going. Thanks. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where is the rest of the story? lol

I am sooo hooked in this story more than the 12 Vitalis. And as crazy as this one sounds, I actually like Remi. He seems to really love Serena no matter how creepy that sounds lol. I hope they get back together!

DaddysbitewhitchDaddysbitewhitchover 5 years ago
Ahhhhh!!! Love!!!

Bring on the drama that will surely unfold!!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
You love your twists and turns

Just when I thought I knew where this was going and boom, we jump to another possibility. Please keep them coming

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 5 years ago
Wanting more

You always leave us more. Very interesting story. Love the twist you created. Thanks for giving us another Table story. God bless and have a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re the comment : Wonderful....

WTAF - he’s a monster and she deserves much better than that waste of oxygen, he needs to die very painfully.

I have take the attitudes of the families from the Twelve Tables series with a humongous truck load of salt. They aren’t average in anyway which in itself isn’t a bad thing but they come across as controlling (in a bad way) with bizarre fucked up customs - like the father fucking his son’s wife. Wrong in so many ways. However there is a lot of positivity to these stories so I’ll be reading on they are for the most part very enjoyable. Even if I did have to skim past the abuse.

Tess (UK)

MbC56MbC56about 3 years ago

Thank goodness a decent man has stepped in to the story! I'm thoroughly enjoying the 12 tables series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES