The Twelve Zenati Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shush!" Marcella cut him off by smacking his ass again, this time with a leather strap. His body shuddered as he bit his lip. She stepped back, allowing him to turn his head and look at her. She held his belt, but that wasn't what caught his attention. She was using the massage oil on a large butt plug, making his eyes widen and eliciting a deep groaning growl from him.

"Fuck," Vinnie growled again and strained against the restraints as he stared at Marcella's hands as if hypnotised.

"You're going to fucking love this!" Marcella said, not hiding her own eagerness to plug and spank the man lying at her mercy on the bed. Men always underestimated her. She was short and petite, but she knew more than one trick with knots and ropes. "I'm going to fucking love this, trust me, Captain, I will give you the best orgasm of your life today!" It was a big call she knew, but she knew men like him, and she was prepared to give him what he probably didn't even know know he wanted and needed.

Dropping the belt and using copious amounts of oil Marcella purred and cooed at Vinnie as she alternately spanked and teased him with the plug until it was fully embedded, then she picked up the belt again and spanked him twice on each cheek with it.

"Fuck! You fucking bitch," Vinnie growled gutturally. He was panting, and by reaching beneath his body to stroke him every so often Marcella knew he was as hard as a rock and coated in precum. He was beside himself when she lay along his side and gripped his face, kissing him deeply and humping her wet pussy against his hip. She felt him let go of his fury again as he gave into her kiss and the way her soft curves felt against his body. He barely registered that she had unhooked and crossed his arms above his head before retying him.

"I'm going to undo one of your ankles so you can roll over. Are you going to play nice, Captain?" she asked. "If you play nice, I'm going to give you the fuck of your life," she promised.

"Yes," he ground out between clenched teeth still battling himself instead of just relaxing and enjoying the scene, but she took his agreement for what it was and repositioned his legs, lengthening the restrains to hold him in place and at her will.

"Good boy," She murmured teasingly as she crawled up his body, dropping kisses onto his ankles, knees and thighs before lapping at his messy wet cock like a hungry kitten, making him groan in a long, desperate rumble."

He lifted his hips to push his cock deeper and watched as her lips stretched around it and she took it down almost to the base. She let her tongue play over the ridges of his saliva-coated shaft, knowing he was watching. Marcella started to fuck him with her lips and mouth, setting a fast-paced tempo. The only sounds in the room were the slurping noises and Marcella's soft moans as he watched her transfixed and seemingly not breathing at all as he strained to keep his head up high enough to watch her with his arms bound the way they were. She finally pulled the glistening cock from her eager mouth, and he finally gave in and flopped back onto the bed when she continued her kissing crawl up his body.

"Did you like my cock sucking?" Marcella asked once she caught and held Vinnie's glazed eyes.

"Yes." His grumbled darkly, his expression was a mixture of frustrated anger and unbridled lust.

"Good, now my patient Captain, you should be rewarded," she purred into his mouth and kissed him while straddling his hips and grinding her wet pussy over the length of his cock as it lay against his belly.

"You're killing me," he groaned deeply, squirming and wincing as he was reminded of the large plug still wedged deeply in his ass putting pressure on his prostate.

Deciding to put him out of his misery, Marcella leaned down and kissed him again as she reached between them to grasp his cock and bring it to the entrance of her now needy pussy. Sitting up as she took him into her, she luxuriated in his girth. He wasn't long, but he was wide enough to feel the stretch of his cock burn as she sat above him grinding down into his pelvis. She rose and fell slowly at first, playing with her breasts and pinching her nipples as she gazed at him with unblinking eyes. She fucked him at a gentle pace as she felt her own climax start to build slowly with each of his grunts and groans as he clenched his ass cheeks to buck up and the plug surged up into him harder and deeper. The double-edged sword had him panting out his need and nearing his orgasm far too soon.

"Don't you dare cum before me," she hissed at him, reaching out to brace her hands on his chest as she quickened the pace of her fucking. She raked her nails cruelly over his nipples as she bounced wildly back and forth, her mouth open as she panted nearing the edge. Sitting up and arching her back she reached back between his legs, barely wrapping her fingers around the end of the plug and pushing it into him before letting his muscles work it back against her digits. She rode him as she fucked his ass until her own orgasm ripped through her, her pussy clutching at his cock and making it impossible for him to hold back any longer.

Vinnie roared as he came, and she pushed the plug hard into him, straining as her body arched hard and shook with her own release. Then she pulled it from him roughly, making him howl and buck even more furiously and triggering a second orgasm from her. She collapsed on top of him, holding his cock inside her for as long as she could before letting it fall free along with the flood of their mixed cum to coat his balls and thighs before pooling beneath his ass.

"Worth it?" she asked breathlessly as she regained her composure and felt his heart rate return to slow down.

"Undo the restraints, then we can talk about your methods and what will happen next time," he smirked.

"You can't have hated it if there will be a next time," she laughed but was already undoing his restraints still confident that he wouldn't try to turn the tables on her. This guy mightn't want to admit he liked having his ass fucked but she knew he loved it and wouldn't risk ending their partnership prematurely by forcing her submission to him in any way as retaliation.

"Do you want a next time?" he asked carefully, and she could see the wheels in his head turning.

"That entirely depends on what you have to offer in return for the best sex your likely to have," she teased. Marcella grinned as he looked like he was about to argue but snapped his mouth shut as if knowing this was not the way to keep her happy and in his bed. She scooted down the bed and began to undo his ankles. He was an ageing player on the periphery of the lifestyle he wanted. His looks faded and his desirability where the wives and girlfriends of the rich and famous we're concerned was waning with his looks. He probably didn't get very many offers from rich and beautiful young women who knew how to fuck any more. Not that she was rich or beautiful for that matter, but he thought she was Olivia, the widow of Remington Royce.

"You can shower first, we can talk once we get back to the mainland, or tomorrow," she shrugged as if it didn't matter either way to her and she didn't care if she saw him again.

"I can be a good friend to have. I know a lot of secrets that men like Remington Royce want to keep hidden," Vinnie said trying for matching indifference but coming off as needy. "Come shower with me, and I'll tell you more. We could do amazing things together with your connections and my knowledge of everyone secrets."

"Unless those secrets affect me directly, why would I care?" she asked feigning indifference but moving with him toward the bathroom.

"Because many of them do involve you, some more directly than others, some not at all, but I'm sure we could wash each other's backs and discuss when we can meet again," he leered at her showing his eagerness. "Next time, however, the rules of the game will change and it won't be me getting my ass fucked," he growled and grinned.

"Don't even pretend you didn't love what I did. That stain on your mattress proves how much you loved it," Marcella admonished him. "If you want to play with me, Captain, we play by my rules not yours," she challenged, knowing it was a risk. Of course, she wanted to know everything and anything that threatened Olivia's well-being, but she didn't want this idiot under any illusions over who would be in control of their little trysts.

"You can be in control and still get a good ass fucking," he murmured reaching out to run a hand over her pert rounded ass.

"It could be negotiated," she conceded to match his concession. They were still wary of each other, and ground rules had to be put in place. She would not submit to some idiot guy with misogynist dreams of dominating her. She had enough of that bullshit growing up, and the trial forced upon her by her father and his cronies. She had fought against her heavily male-dominated world her whole life and not even for Olivia was she about to play the submissive role. She hated that Genesis had forced Olivia into that role, and although it didn't seem Gideon was expecting ultimate obedience from Vivienne, he was still a tabled man who treated her like some inferior that needed to be looked after like a fragile doll rather than an equal just because of her gender. At least with this guy, she knew what she was getting, and he now knew what he would get from her.

"There must be something else you want aside of what was on that boat," he said leading her to the shower.

"The AFP doesn't believe my account of things. I'm going to tell them where to find the boat, not that I am even sure where it was exactly," she confessed doing her best to look abashed by the confession.

"I gathered you would tell someone, that's why I didn't stay there after you were done. You could have been followed again," Vinnie nodded. "It's not that hard to find once you know what to look for."

"You're not the washed-up playboy you seem, are you?" she asked considering his change in demeanour and realising it was an act for the most part.

"Tell me what else you need, and we can start negotiating that ass fucking. I want to look into your eyes and see that hot mix of painful pleasure as my cock forces its way into your skinny little ass," he said pulling no punches about what he wanted from her now. "You can be in control, but that's my price next time. You can tie me down as long as my cock gets equal time in both holes," he growled reaching down to grip his cock which was beginning to harden again.

"My ass comes at a high price," she smirked looking down and raising an eyebrow as he stroked his cock to full hardness again. "Let me think about what I need that would be worth that price. Go shower because I'm done for today, and you look like you need a cold shower, alone." She laughed as he groaned painfully and stepped away from her into the tiny cubicle they had crowded into earlier.

There were several mysteries he might be able to help her with. She sat on the edge of the bed and considered his offer. Even if he didn't know straight away where one of the missing places or people were, he was in a good position to find out. Maybe she could ask for the double whammy of Hermione's and the woman who managed it for Remington. That place needed to be shut down by all accounts. Just the mention of it brought a look of fear into Olivia's eyes. Yes, she thought she might give up her ass for that information.

It was a dangerous game she was playing, but she was making progress. She'd found the missing boat when no one else could, and it stood to reason this man and his network knew far more than anyone else she had come across. He wasn't completely odious, and the sex was decent enough. He'd let her take the lead and Domme him without too much fuss. She couldn't think of a reason not to play this game a little longer and more than one reason to keep going. She was going to enjoy getting one up on Noah and his smug expression every time he tried to take over her investigation and make it his own like he had with the wedding certificate.

Decision made, she traded places with Vinnie in the shower and began to plot her next moves in this game she was playing with powerful and dangerous men. "Hah," she laughed out loud. If only they knew that a sweet little woman like her was about to show them all who was in control of this investigation now.

"Just so you know," Vinnie said emerging from the bathroom and letting his eyes settle on her glorious nakedness once again. "You were right, there is far more to me than anyone realises. I am a master of secrets and hidden agendas... and I know exactly who you are Marcella Gambaro." He whistled a happy tune, stepping out onto the deck. He turned as she came charging up the stairs after him and took in her beautiful body in the sunlight.

"What the fuck!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, don't get me wrong I am happy to play your little game and fuck that pretty little ass of yours while you fuck mine. I'd be crazy not to want that, especially after today and knowing what a slut you are. I just don't want you to think that I am so desperate to get laid that I don't realise what you're doing or why you're doing it. Go have a shower, and then we can talk about what you need from me and what I want from you in addition to your ass," Vinnie chuckled. More than pleased that she hadn't tried to hide or body or cower and make excuses as he destroyed the farce of a story she had come to him with.

He'd assumed she would try and fuck him over and renege on the flirtatious insinuations she had made about rewarding him, but she had been as good as her word once he had delivered what she wanted. They had trust now, and he had decided he liked the manipulative little bitch and wanted to work with her for the moment. As long as it didn't interfere with his long-term plans, he could have some fun with the woman and possibly gather information that he needed in return for sharing the secrets she wanted. She had blown his mind today, and he had to admit he was looking forward to their next time. She talked a good game, but he wondered what price he would have to pay to have what he suspected was her virgin ass.

"How do you know I won't just tell the authorities it was you who showed me how to find the boat?" she asked as she came back on deck dressed and refreshed from her shower.

"You want the rest of my secrets. You want the power that will give you over the Zenati family but with each secret, each communication and meeting between us, the risk becomes greater and the subterfuge harder. It's a short-term game Marcella, so think carefully about your next move and if you can prove that it was me that led you out here today. I have a dozen or so people who will swear I was with them all afternoon and a helicopter pilot who dropped you off and left you on a remote beach as you requested. There is nothing to tie me to your escape from the Zenati today, only your story and as we both know you're a terrible liar," he smirked.

"I told you I would be telling them about the boat," she reminded him.

"You did, but you will give them the cover story I am about to give you if you want to play this game with me," he said casually as if he didn't care if she chose to walk away and never see him again.

Marcella narrowed her eyes. This, she realised far too late, was a dangerous man who had let her call the shots all day to test her in some way. Whatever the test was, his frankness showed she had obviously passed it. Now she needed to follow through and play the game out to its end. If he held secrets that would lead to proving Olivia's story and gain her what she deserved from the prick who had used and abused her so terribly than Marcella was in. She was strong enough to look after herself in a game like this.

"Tell me what I need to say. How did I find this boat so miraculously when no one else could? And remember, the watchmen saw me visit you this morning," she said.

"Of course, they did, and you came to me with specific questions about a boat graveyard you had read about in some old online forum which I will send you the link to. I told you that you could hire a helicopter to get you there faster. You got yourself a ride with a helicopter pilot you had flirted with when you visited the park once before rather than trusting me and convinced him to take you to that isolated cove. You found what you were looking for in a boat graveyard no one had checked for Olivia's boat as far as you knew and..." he parted his arms and smirked.

"The pilot will take me back?" she asked searching the coastline.

"He will, and you will do what you think is right when you get there," he said without concern.

"You're sure no one searched it before I went there today?" she asked.

"Yes, be prepared for the fact that even if they do believe the story despite you being such a bad liar, your watchers will increase, and you will have very little freedom. When you have decided which secret is worth the price I want, you will go to..." he began to give her detailed instructions on how and when to contact him for another meeting if she decided to play this game with him rather than on her own.

*****