All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 14'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AssignedNameAssignedNameover 5 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for the submission. You don't need to apologize, you never promised a schedule. Life happens, people will just have to deal with it.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Great chapter

This is getting very interesting. And please don’t worry so much about how fast you are posting. The pace is fine. Sometimes anticipation does a body good. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I suspect a medical scan of Marcella will reveal many old green stick fractures and other breaks.

JpmaggersJpmaggersover 5 years ago
Marcella Fanclub Unite

Another wonderful chapter Ellie! It flows beautifully, the plot is interesting, and I love how well thought out the characters and their motivations are. Your work is always spectacular, but I think The Twelve Zenati is particularly great amongst them.

On top of that, every chapter makes me love Marcella as a character more. She's just the best! The only issue with how well realized she is, and how entertaining she is to read about, is that the other characters are so mean to her. Genesis and Olivia (and to an extent Noah) come off as pretty horrid people with how they act regarding her, and whilst we get more motivation for this in this chapter, I've started to conclude that Genesis and Olivia are made for each other (and not in the good way, they're jerks). Emma was a really good addition to the cast though, and I look forward to seeing more of her, along with more Viv scenes of course!

Brilliant, and I have basically no complaints at all. Keep up the outstanding work ^_^

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Soooo worth the wait....

Chapter 13 = morning. Did Noah find his curse breaker? Chapter 14= midday. Frogs, toads, and frog Prince ? Olivia hates but begins confused clarity of what was and what is...To be continued....coming soon Chapter 15 evening....Carpe Noctem! Strong woman's vulnerability. Vulnerable woman's strength. Brilliant!

Dear wicked readers of Lit, if you've never read, start with 'Twelve Tables' OMG so F-n gooood! Trigger warnings, but one of the best stories ever read published and E stories - consent vs no consent. BDSM vs abuse defined .... But sugar true love waits romance as well. Relevant to today of what was accepted, vs new generation being the change. Men, there's intrigue , action, ~sex~ ..... BRILLIANT!

EroticallyWicked

teehaateehaaover 5 years ago
Ellie, I love your writing to bits, really...

But your figures are really caraccidentprone, aren't they? ;o) :o) :op :oD

curvygirl00curvygirl00over 5 years ago
Apolo is a Dick!

You can see what she is really running away from then and why she views table men so badly. Lots of new info coming to light and its getting more and more interesting and more addictive to read.

Considering the time of year and personal stuff... and the fact that we get all this for free... Please don't stress about being behind schedule. We appreciate your work so much and the time you put in to sharing it with us. Health and Family comes first, especially over the past few weeks. Thanks as always. xx

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachover 5 years ago
Wow...

Just getting better and better! I absolutely love the layers you build in your stories and your characters! I am happy with whatever pace you need to post the next chapter because it is always phenomenal. Good things come to those who wait!

Board_StiffBoard_Stiffover 5 years ago
A+ As usual

Ellie,

I’ll keep this short and sweet. Your stories and characters are amazing! Never apologize, we’ll wait as long as it takes. Love you and your beautiful imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

Just want to say thanks for another great chapter. Loving these characters. Take care.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 5 years ago
Noah's cursebreaker

By now Noah is probably wishing he just experienced the heart attack and got it over with. Thanks for sharing another thrilling chapter. Apollo is about to learn he is not the god he was named after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Addicted!

Thanks so much for your amazing story lines. It's brilliant work and I can't wait for your next chapter as always! I've become a fan and an addict of your stories..... so so good. ❤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES