All Comments on 'The Twelve Zenati Pt. 20'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35about 5 years ago
I love THIS Noah

I know the whole point of Noah’s blackmail was to get her to give him a chance, but again, he can’t let anything work between the two of them unless he is in charge. Marcella was truly set to have some amazing sex the previous night, but he had to open his big mouth to make sure she wouldn’t be in charge of their sex. I want them to have good sex where he tops her, but I want them to have good sex where she tops him too. This chapter was my favorite so far.

IamfirehorseIamfirehorseabout 5 years ago
Take your time:)

You should take it easy and enjoy the time with your family. Rest and recover:) while I love your stories I would hate to think that you would have to choose between enjoying time with your family and writing. Best wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Brilliant once again Ellie, I would give you six stars every time if It was only available. I just love your twists and turns.

Hopefully your inspiration will return, totally selfish I know, but without fail I will continue to check every day just in case. With luck all your commitments will provide the necessary motivation and more installments will follow. Take a break, although not too long please as the Zenati and your fans will need to reunite, until then I will go back and read from the start for the nth time 😎 and catch any nuances I have missed. Until the next episode have a great time.

Take care

Xxpjrxx

partwolfpartwolfabout 5 years ago
Finally Noah performs a rectal-cranial extraction

And starts to trust her with how he feels. Maybe he has a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
:-)

Thanks for the :-)

Very appreciative, through out your writing, of your ability to show the varied needs,desire, and diversity of love with kink. I'm ok, you're ok. It's really more, due to story category, than ' 50 Shades' , but ok that some need 'The Story of O'.

Thanks for the :-)

Board_StiffBoard_Stiffabout 5 years ago
Ellie, Ellie, Ellie...

I seriously love your stories! Great Job and I look forward to seeing what Noah has planned for Marcella. While I was interested to see how Noah reacted to her taking the lead, the tease you have given us is quite intriguing. I look forward to the next installment!

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Love your writing. Another great chapter. Hang in and be well.

partwolfpartwolfabout 5 years ago
Take a break to recharge

Your stories are amazing and I don’t want you giving up on them.

teehaateehaaabout 5 years ago
Hello Ellie

It is just something very very stupid.

I know, you've spoiled us rotten with your periodic submissions so I look forward to every second week. When nothing came the last two weeks, I even started to worry.

Now after reading the comments and rereading your starting message, I finaly understood that your message meant that you wouldn't post anything on april.

It's clearly my fault. Probably because English isn't my first language (not even my second or third) that I just didn't got the message.

My question is: could you be more "blunt" in this sort of statements in the future... for my sake and any fellow dummies? ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waiting for next chapter

I hope you haven't abandoned this series and will get back to it eventually. I am looking forward to further interactions between Noah and Marcella.

joiajoiaalmost 5 years ago
(Im)patiently awaiting

We are hooked here! When’s the next chapter gonna be published?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hope you are ok - looking forward to the next instalment :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hoping all is well...

As much as I enjoy seeing a new chapter every week, bi-weekly, or monthly, I am more concerned about how YOU are doing. I do hope you are doing physically, mentally, and emotionally well. And I hope your family and friends are as well.

I have been checking your status updates on your profile to see how you're doing. If you don't have any story updates for a while, could you at least update that? This kind stranger would like the peace of mind.

Lots of love, "Ellie!" Take all the time you need to get to where you are in the right frame of mind to write again. Your well-being matters the most.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Worried Reader

Hi,

I'm a regular reader of your series, and love your work. I know you said April would be busy, but just wanted to check and see if everything is ok?

sber56sber56almost 5 years ago
Worried & Sad

I'm a regular reader of your series, and greatly love your writing. I have gone back re-read The Twelve Zenati . Just wanted to check and see if everything is ok and if you alright?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
status update

ellie - you have many fans who are now very worried about you because of prolonged silence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ellie!!

Ellie we are all so worried about you! Please give us an update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pray you are well!!

It has been awhile & hope you are all right. 8

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thinking of you

Ellie, sincerely hope that you are well, and if not, then at least on the mend. Sending love, thoughts and good vibes your way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Let us have some idea...

You're done this before when you dropped out of sight for a bit. I remember that medical, in the past, you had a serious fight. You have a ton of beta readers. Can one of them reach out to us, just let us know if you are ill again or just need more time? We would understand. But your work is large and connecting, and your readers have been loyal. We respect you and you're privacy, please respect us but posting a hello or a go screw. Ive been this site for years and I've lost a few great storytellers to cancer. Not only lost to loved ones, but their incredible work unfinished, unpublished, and unabled to be shared. Please reach out or have a beta post a short message.

With respect,

A fan.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 4 years ago
Missing you

We continue to hope all is well.

sber56sber56over 4 years ago
Missing the Her and hope she is well!

If you follow Ellie on FB (I am Ellie Writes there), she posted on July 8. So it looks like she taking a break from writing. I hope she starts writing soon.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
Thinking of you and hoping you are well

Thank you for all the stories you have shared here. I hope there are more in the future. Thanks

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 4 years ago
Facebook

I do follow Ellie on Facebook. The last post I see is from April 25th

bonzo49bonzo49over 4 years ago
Missing your stories

I hope you are feeling ok. Your writing is great!

erktecerktecover 4 years ago
Hoping and praying for you....

You have a lot of friends out here who are keeping you in their prayers.....take care.

notime2notime2over 4 years ago
Im torn

I think at this point we just need something to mollify us. Does anyone know her real name to check obits? All of the beta people she always gives thanks too, none of them can step up and say she's ill or worse, or just confirm she's well and still talking a break. I'm a huge break taker ask my small circle they can tell you I can go black. But they are fully aware and if they throw up the Bat Signal I'll call the commissioner immediately. For me there is a line of heavy worry versus how can she think so little of us by not just leaving a small bugger off note. Sorry it's September now.

teehaateehaaover 4 years ago
I'm really concerned too...

Everybody knows, cancer is a bitch... It would be a tragedy if it would have gotten one of the most talented authors on whole of literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ellie, thank you for sharing these stories! I send my prayers for your health.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missing you

Love all your stories, you are amazingly talented!!!

Hope you are okay Ellie.

Much love sent your way

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Hi Ellie! I am new(ish) to your writings, flying through your 3 Tables series and enjoying each new-to-me installment. I just finished 12Z20.

I am writing today to thank you for sharing your stories with us, and to send you well wishes. I know you have a lot going on which must take precedence over your writing here. I wanted to let you know you have made yet another fan, and that I am thinking of you and wishing you well. Take care of yourself first, always. Your fans and amazing characters will be here when/if you're ready. If that day never comes, I am grateful for your contributions just the same.

With appreciation,

Jennie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is the writer ok?

Hi,

I've enjoyed the series, and the writer's note said she'd be back in April. Is everything ok with her and does anyone know anything? What about the people she thanks who edit her work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh Ellie

As more time ticks by without any word I grow increasingly concerned. Not because I can't wait for the next installment in your story, but because I am truly worried about you as a person. Prayers for you and your family.

ValphundValphundover 4 years ago
Concern for author

I used to edit for Ellie and have not heard from her in quite a while. I've messaged her and gotten no response back. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

PeacerulesPeacerulesover 4 years ago
Ellie

I too hope you are ok.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 4 years ago

Ellie, so long without any news of you...

Keeping you in my heart and thoughts.

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Almost a year since we last heard from you.....I am hoping everything in your life is good with all that is going on in world.

savai2savai2about 4 years ago
No news is not good news!

I fear the worst case scenario applies in this situation. My prayers go out to you and your family.

erktecerktecalmost 4 years ago
In our prayers

I hope this note finds you well. I also hope yo know how much your stories are appreciated, but more importantly how much you are valued. Take care......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pen Name

Her pen name is Ella Wilding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy to read your stories again

I am happy to see you reapear with new chapters again and hope you are all well.

As I did not remember the Zenati story that wel I decided to enjoy it all again from chapter one. Hang in there Ellie gretings and all the best to you.

Willem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5526 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES