The Twelve Zenati Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For fuck's sake," Olivia shook her head. "Haven't they told you anything about what happened to Papa and Zio, as well as your husband in the last few days?" Olivia gave an exasperated eye roll.

"Words, words, words! Everyone has some story, and all I know is what I know in my life," Jessa argued back. "This isn't some fairy tale where the frog prince comes in and saves us Olivia. This is reality, and in the real world, we do as we are told, or we get punished. The end."

"Fine you want proof I have proof," she raised her voice and called. "Genesis, Vivienne?" Between the two of them, there should be enough video and emailed documents on their phones to prove everything she was about to tell her sister was true.

As Olivia told her story, Genesis also gathered one of the Farnese into the conversation to speak about the consequences Jessa's husband faced for his part in the whole sad saga of their lives. It took much longer than expected. They were barely close to the end of the tale when the boys returned still quiet and solemn as they walked into the hospital room followed by the two men who had taken them out.

"You will bring them back tomorrow?" Jessa asked Auro.

"Yes, Ma'am," Auro responded. "They will be safe until you see them again, I promise."

Jessa finally let them go, and the others left Olivia alone with her oldest sister again.

"Please, Liv, I can't handle any more revelations tonight," she held up a hand.

"Fine, but we will be leaving in the morning. When I say we, that includes Marcella. She will go with us now that she has done all she can for you. Just know that if you need her again, all you have to do is pick up a phone and she will be here," Olivia lectured. "Have a nice life, Jessa. I hope you change your mind about having sisters, for the boys sake if for no other reason. They have their whole lives ahead of them free of violence and anger, if only you will let them take the opportunities the Farnese family will offer you and them. If you go home to Perth and the woman who allowed our abuse without trying to protect us, then you're a fool.