All Comments on 'The Twin'

by awopas

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"whilst"

The word "whilst" is not typically used by Americans. If you write a story claiming to be a mid-westerner, at least use the term "while."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Write what you know

"whilst" isn't the only odd word choice for a midwesterner. Writing like this just makes your character less believable, and the story harder to read. Next time, try writing what you know...or at least making your main character more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

I really liked the story. Let the trolls find fault in one word, the rest of us want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:D

Best.....Story....EVER

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel: Revenge

Revenge on her twin should be next...definitely make the cycle complete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
depressing and unfufilling ending

could do better

rhunter42dragonrhunter42dragonalmost 11 years ago
It went WAY too far!

A bit of public humiliation is one thing, but what you have here is story about an innocent girl having her entire life completely and unjustly ruined by her truly heartless sister! That's not funny or sexy! If the story had ended with everyone finding out about Chantal, it would have been fine. She still would have utterly humiliated, but everyone would have realized what really happened and her reputation would have been mostly restored. This was just far too cruel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous