The Twins Ch. 02

Story Info
The twins continue to explore their taste for incest.
3.3k words
4.45
24.4k
44

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they climbed into their separate sleeping bags and went to sleep, they did their best to clean things up. Alex got a wet washcloth and wiped his cum off the back of the couch. Allie took his cum-covered shirt, the cloth, and the blanket she had soaked and put them into the washer and started it. Then, exhausted, they hugged goodnight, unrolled their sleeping bags, and went to sleep.

Their mom had to come down and wake them in the morning. "Come on, you two. Everybody else is up. Breakfast is ready." She noted the wine bottle and glasses on the table by the couch but said nothing.

She stopped briefly by the washing machine, saw the odd collection of contents, and said simply, "Put this stuff in the drier before you come upstairs." That was it. Weird.

They both took a quick shower, threw on some clothes, and went upstairs. They said nothing to each other about the events of the prior night or about their mom's lack of curiosity. They both found it odd, though.

The day went as big holidays do. They were too busy and distracted to talk much to each other. They both felt a new closeness, though, and cherished it all day.

That night, when everybody again went to bed, their mom kissed them both goodnight and told them she loved them. When they went down the stairs toward the family room, oddly, she shut the door behind them.

They shrugged it off.

Once alone again, they talked it over. She started: "So, you good about last night?"

"Good? Yeah, I'm good. I thought it was really cool!"

"Me too." Allie paused thoughtfully, then continued, "So, what now?"

"Uh, I don't know. You got a plan?" he asked, with mild facetiousness. She usually did have a plan.

"Nothing specific. I just—" she could not say what she wanted to do. Everything? Anything? Nothing? Just pretend that it was no big deal and move on? Go back to normal? She didn't know, but the idea of handling his penis again, maybe giving him a blow job, did seem an intriguing possibility.

"Let's watch TV," he suggested lamely.

"Uh, sure. I guess." So, for lack of a better plan, they sat on the couch, side by side, and began to bicker over what to watch. Typical. Normal. This was them.

Finally, he said, "You know, Allie, I don't really care. You can watch whatever you want. I'm good." He said it sweetly, sincerely.

He did not care. He was not interested in TV even though it was his suggestion. He was interested in her, her vagina in particular. Touching her there, even making her cum, was not enough. He was not satisfied, but he lacked the nerve, let alone a strategy, to move things along.

In truth, she was open to just about anything that involved further sexual play. They had broken through into a new world of possibilities and they had but a couple more days to explore that world. So, she tuned the TV to something neither of them cared about and sat, rather stiffly, thinking about her next move.

Alex felt a need to relax. "I'm gonna get some more wine," he declared.

"Cool!"

Alex sneaked upstairs, grabbed a bottle and glasses, and took them back downstairs. Meanwhile, Allie quickly changed into her pajamas.

She left the top and bottom buttons of her pajama shirt unfastened just for fun, just to get his attention, to make him still more curious. It actually made her outfit only a little more revealing than the thin, white flannel that clung snuggly to her slight curves already did.

Alex sized up the situation on his return and started to grow excited. He poured some wine for them both, then sat down next to her.

"Don't ya wanna change?" she asked.

"No, I sleep in my underwear."

"Oh. Not ready to get into bed yet, huh?" she asked rather seductively. She fiddled with the second button on her shirt as she spoke. He watched, hopefully, to see what she would do, thinking about how hot she had looked the previous night right there on that same couch with her pants down around her knees, but she just gazed at him mysteriously and sipped wine.

Finally, he tried a new approach. "You look pretty sweet in your jammies, Allie." He was looking her over quite thoroughly, trying to see her cleavage, admiring how her small breasts played beneath the fabric, firm and, no doubt, pretty. He wanted to know, to see them clearly, to see them naked.

"Thanks," she replied. "I wonder if I could say the same of you?"

Alex got the hint this time. He stood up, removed his shirt, his pants, and socks, and stood there in his underwear. He was evidently in a sexual mood, she observed happily.

"You look nice in your sleeping clothes, as well," she allowed, smiling. She tore her eyes from his tented boxers and looked up at his face. "Maybe we should play a game," she suggested, having thought of a way to move things along. She took the remote and clicked the TV off.

They were feeling their way. Neither had any fixed idea of what was most desirable at this time. They both just wanted to do more sexual stuff and to get each other off again.

"Well, it's a little late for strip poker," he observed with a grin. "We're practically naked already."

"I was thinking more like flipping a coin and the winner gets to make a demand."

"Ah. Okay. Good!" He picked up his jeans and pulled out a coin. "Call it."

He flipped the coin and, as it arced through the air, she called "Tails."

It landed heads.

She looked at him expectantly. "Unbutton your top," he ordered.

She had been wanting to do that anyway, wanting to feel his eyes on her, to see his reaction to her body. She took her time, though, drawing the process out, teasing him. He stared, trying to see whatever he could as each button came loose.

He was disappointed, though, that not much was revealed. When she was done, he could see the inner curves of her small breasts, her belly button set in the lovely arc of her lower abdomen, all quite pleasing, but not the full nudity to which he aspired. Still, it did excite him. It was progress. He looked forward seeing much more. He just had to be patient, to play her game out.

She picked up the coin and flipped it. "Heads," he said.

"Heads it is.

"Take off your pants," he said, his eyes fixed on hers, telegraphing his burning desire to see what those pants still concealed. She was beginning to tremble from the building excitement of the game, from the slow but definite progress they were making toward the end. Clearly, he would soon have her naked. Then what? What will the finale be?

It didn't matter just yet. He'd made his demand, and the rules required her to comply, to remove her pajama bottoms and let him see what they covered. She stood and complied, slipping the garment off and laying it on the back of the couch.

Now she wore only her open pajama shirt and her thong. Alex stared at the latter, making no effort to conceal his aim to make her expose her pretty little bottom for his pleasure.

"What is it you want?" she asked.

"I wanna see," he said, nodding toward the little triangle.

"Gotta win the coin toss first!" she insisted.

She took up the coin and tossed it. "Tails," he said.

"Heads. Pull your thing out of your fly."

"Hey! No fair."

"I didn't make the rules. Well, maybe I did, but you have to do what I say."

So, he complied, and she stared happily at his exposed erection. Her interest in it had already become almost overwhelming. She felt it in the back of her throat and in her smoldering loins. Her desire to take him was pushing the limits of her self-control.

He picked up the coin and tossed it. "Heads!" she called.

"Heads. You win again."

"Yes, so I did," she said rather smugly. She considered her options, and her many lustful wishes. Finally, she chose. "Stand there, right in front of me."

He complied. She eyed his cock, studied it for a lingering minute or two, noted its weird veins, its odd contours. She studied the mushroom shaped end of it and observed how it was slowly excreting clear fluid which beaded briefly before it coursed slowly down the shaft. She leaned forward and licked the pre-cum off, starting near his testicles and right on up to the tip which she briefly engulfed between her lips.

Her actions sent chills to his core. For her part, she moaned slightly and looked up into his eyes, while she savored his salty taste on her tongue. "Has any girl ever sucked that for you?" she asked, suggestively, returning her gaze to the object of her intensifying desire.

"Not yet," he replied, smiling at the implication.

"Your turn," she said, nodding toward the coin.

He flipped and won. He did not hesitate a second. "The thong!" he declared.

She'd expected he'd want to see her breasts, but the idea of showing him her yearning pussy excited her even more. She stood and took the thong off, stepping out of it one foot at a time. He watched closely and admired how her body moved, studied the folds between her legs, the pert curves of her buttocks, the pretty little muff that intrigued him so much.

She was getting extremely wet down there, so she took the freshly washed blanket and spread it out on the couch again, then sat back down making no effort to close her legs or hide her private parts. She was discovering that she has exhibitionist tendencies and loved showing off for her admiring brother.

Finally, he handed her the coin. She flipped and lost.

"Suck my cock," he ordered. He could pretty much read her mind on this idea. She'd made it pretty clear that she wanted to do precisely that. They both wanted it.

She shifted herself into position on the couch, leaned forward again, and took the head of his cock into her mouth, lapping up the juices that were just about pouring out of it by now. Then she began to suck, taking him literally. She found the rubbery texture of it curious. The salty taste was exactly what she expected, but the slippery viscosity of his pre-cum was intriguing. She loved the feel of it on her tongue.

What she admired most, though, was the immense pleasure he seemed to draw from the tender ministrations of her lips and tongue. She planned to take this to its utter climax, so to speak, but not just yet. She fellated him for just a minute or so, then paused, and looked up at him. "Next?"

He was disappointed that she was stopping, but the game must continue he reasoned. He took up the coin again, flipped, and won.

"Lie back and spread your legs," he ordered. It was his turn to examine her sex closely, as she had done with him minutes earlier.

She complied with his welcome demand, lying on her back and opening her legs, giving him a clear view of her lustful bottom. Her heart was thumping in anticipation.

He moved between her legs, lowered his head, and studied her closely, observing the light, trimmed pubis, the little flower bud at the top of her slit just peeking out from its hood, the slightly parted labia which were glistening with moisture. He sniffed deeply, taking in her lovely scent, thinking about what she'd said last night about smelling her roommate's sex. She smelled fabulous, delicious, enticing.

She reached down and grasped the coin, then flipped it across the room. "I won. Now, lick me and make me cum."

He smiled broadly. He did not care that she cheated. She ordered him to do exactly what he most wanted to do just then, to pleasure her orally, to taste her lovely pussy and give her the most profound of physical pleasures.

He leaned in and began licking dew drops from her labia, slowly working his tongue in between the folds, lapping up her wonderful flavors, and otherwise trying to figure out exactly what he was supposed to do. "Lick higher!" she ordered, grasping his head so she could guide him as needed.

He followed her directions willingly, and his tongue found her clit, which caused her to gasp aloud. Then he understood what she most wanted and focused his attention on the swelling nub. She started moaning and gyrating her hips and pulling his face hard up against her. "Put your tongue inside me now!" she ordered, pushing his head back down.

His tongue found her vagina and penetrated it slightly, tenderly, lovingly. She moaned some more as he again savored her mysterious flavor. "Now back to my clit!" she ordered, pulling his head upward. Her eyes squinted from the untold, sexual tension she was experiencing. He tenderly licked the sensitive little nugget, now grown to the size of a maraschino cherry. "Now back down," she said, pushing his head again. He licked her labia briefly then entered her vagina again, probing gently, feeling its strange texture. He found her urethral opening and she squirmed with delight at the feel of his tongue probing there.

But now she was ready to cum, and she needed him to lick her clit again. "Now up!" she demanded almost shrilly as she guided him back to her clitoris, and she writhed from her soaring ecstasy as he licked her greedily. "Now suck!" she ordered, and he promptly complied, wrapping his lips around the nub and sucking gently just working the underside with the tip of his tongue.

Then, suddenly, her vagina started spasming powerfully. Instinctively, he put his tongue back inside her and felt the intensity of her orgasm clamping and unclamping for half a minute or more until she finally settled down and she relaxed the viselike grip she had on his head.

He then moved up to lay beside her. He took her into his arms and just held her, totally pleased with himself for making her cum so nicely. She basked in the afterglow of her amazing orgasm and in the tender ministrations of her wonderful twin.

As she lay there regaining her breath, he took the opportunity to open her shirt and look her body over closely. Her breasts were not at all large, A cups, though he would not know that. They rose and fell with her breath. Her nipples were pink and crinkly and protruded out a good half an inch from her hot pink areolas. He admired them and felt deep gratitude for the privilege of seeing them up close, for the liberties she granted him to enjoy her exquisite features.

After a while, she stirred, and began to pet his head in appreciation. She kissed him tenderly on the mouth, and offered her tongue, and they kissed lovingly for a few minutes.

She appreciated the taste of her own vagina on his lips and tongue, and she thought briefly of her sexy little roommate, Carly. But right then, she was with him and he deserved her full attention. "I love you," she whispered.

He was taken aback at the unexpected declaration. Of course, he was her brother and they loved each other, but this seemed like it might mean more than that. He was not sure. He did feel differently toward her now than he had just two days ago. His brotherly love for her deepened and took on new qualities, a stronger sense of devotion, a romantic giddiness. That, he had not expected, and he was not entirely sure what to make of it.

"Same here," he finally answered. She huffed and pinched one of his nipples hard in response. Apparently, his response had not been sufficient. "I love you too, Allie," he admitted while grimacing from the pain she was causing him. She sighed happily and stopped pinching.

"That's better," she said. They lay there holding each other a while longer, until she decided that it was time to do something else, to give back as she had received. She had sucked his cock just minutes before but had not yet satisfied her lust for it. It was time to do that.

"Roll over on your back," she told him. He complied, eagerly anticipating the delights that were coming now. "Take off your boxers," she directed. He complied again with no time wasted. She sat up, grasped his already hard shaft, leaned over, and began to give him a proper blow job. She was learning on the fly, but quickly sensed what he liked and what did not matter much to him.

She perceived that sucking was not relevant. It was the movement of her soft lips and tongue that pleased him. She licked the head and massaged it tenderly with her lips while she stroked the lower part of his slippery shaft with one hand, tickled his testicles with her other hand, and generally played with him until his body began to stiffen, and she knew he was about to cum.

She paused briefly to encourage him. "That's right, brother. I want your cum now. Let me have it. Cum in my mouth!" Then she wrapped her lips back around his cock and continued stroking him.

Her words had the desired effect. Her dirty talk, her lewdness, went straight to his testicles, and he felt them surging.

She held the head of his cock fast in her mouth and stroked vigorously with her hand, and soon he began shaking and grunting. She felt the first spurt of his semen slam into the roof of her mouth, then he gushed several more globs of it onto her tongue. She swallowed it greedily.

She kept his cock in her mouth until she was sure there was no more left for her to swallow, then pulled away smiling and wiping her lips with the back of her hand. She was greatly pleased with herself, with her growing sexual skills. She lay beside him and admired the satisfaction she saw in his face. He was sated. She had taken care of her dear brother's needs and her own as well.

After he came completely back to his senses, she kissed him on the mouth, then got up and put her pajamas back together. She went into the bathroom, washed her face, brushed her teeth, and peed. Then she came back into the family room. Meanwhile, he had put his boxers back on.

While he took his turn in the bathroom, she unzipped her sleeping bag all the way, then opened his as well, and put it on top of hers like a blanket. Then she slipped in the bed she had made for them and left the top bag folded open for him.

When he returned, she said, "Bring your pillow over here, please. I want you to sleep with me tonight. Okay?"

"What if we get caught?"

"Just set an alarm for early if you want. I don't expect to sleep in so long tomorrow with you right here next to me. I expect to wake up early and make love."

"Make love?"

"Yeah, all the way. If you want. Then we can go to Walgreens for a pill just to be safe."

"Okay," he said. Quickly, she was in a deep, contented sleep. He admired her lying there so peacefully as he contemplated what they were doing and how happy it was making him. Finally, he joined her in a deep, satisfied slumber.