The Twins Ch. 03

Story Info
They consummate their love.
2.4k words
4.52
17.3k
36

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the twins failed to appear for breakfast again, their mom sent her younger sister, Molly, down to find them. "Hey, you two," she called as she descended the stairs. Then, there she was, looking at them there in bed together. They were caught red handed.

"Your mom wants you upstairs," she said, apparently unfazed. "Sleep well?" She smiled sweetly. She didn't say another word and didn't even frown at them. It was as if it was okay for teenage twins to sleep with each other.

"Oh fuck!" Allie said, nevertheless.

"Fuck is right," Alex replied.

They were busted. They were terrified. How could they possibly explain themselves? Nobody would know what they had actually done, but still, they were caught in bed together, so they were toast, that was clear.

Strangely, their mother came down to see them right away. Allie was still in her pajamas, and Alex was trying to pull his pants on, but got his foot caught and was dancing around ridiculously on his other foot. When she saw the state he was in, she laughed at him, but all she said was, "Don't worry, kids. We'll talk later. Just get ready for breakfast. Everybody's leaving this morning." Then she turned and went back up the stairs.

The twins looked at each other, their mouths open, dismay written all over their faces. Then they both shrugged and headed to the bathroom feeling a little bit relieved.

Risky as it might be, Allie suggested that they would be more efficient if they showered together. She said this as she unbuttoned her pajama top and removed it, finally giving Alex a nice, long look at her nude, upper body. He found it astonishingly beautiful and was anxious to see all of her naked. "Okay," he said happily. He removed his underwear and tossed them into the hamper.

They did shower together, but pretty much stuck to business. They just enjoyed the closeness, the intimacy, and truly, the opportunity to admire each other's body.

Allie did take the liberty of grabbing her brother's penis while he rinsed shampoo from his hair. She massaged it tenderly, felt its warmth, sensed it starting to harden, then let go and started to towel herself off satisfied that she had him where she wanted him. She was pretty sure that she could seduce him at will. She aimed to do exactly that.

They dressed quickly and went upstairs. Everybody was busy finishing breakfast and cleaning up. Mom and Aunt Molly acted as if nothing happened, except when nobody was looking, and then the twins got an occasional, knowing look. They were mystified, but no longer terrified.

All guests left by mid-morning. Allie asked her mom for the car keys. "I want to do some shopping," she explained.

Mom did not ask for what. She simply asked whether Allie would be stopping by a drug store while she was out.

"Um, yes, I was thinking about doing that."

"Good."

That was it. That's all she said. Good. Allie was baffled, but happy not to get interrogated.

Her first stop was a lingerie shop on the other side of town where she was not likely to be seen by anybody she knows. She selected a lacey, ivory-colored baby-doll nightie and matching hip-hugger panties. The color set off her dark, brown hair beautifully. Neither garment concealed much at all.

She then went to Walgreens and purchased a "morning after" pill. She had definite plans for the evening if she could just pull it off.

When she returned home, Mom simply asked whether she got everything she needed and smiled when Allie said, "Yes, I did."

"Good. I'm glad. It is important to be careful," she said cryptically. That was it.

Did she really get what was going on? Was she not freaked out? Allie had no choice but to shrug it off. Weird, she thought.

Everybody was busy putting the house back in order now that the guests were gone. Beds were stripped, sheets washed, floors vacuumed, extensions removed from the dining table, extra chairs put away, order restored.

They had a simple lunch of leftovers, then went out to a movie. The twins held hands throughout the show. Mom noted their closeness and just smiled. Dad was oblivious as usual.

Dinner was quiet. Nobody talked much. The twins were thinking ahead to bedtime. Mom was letting everybody be.

The family played board games for a while after dinner. Dad was clearly tired, though, unfocused and yawning. Mom started yawning too around 9:00 and shortly announced that she and Dad would call it an early night. Then she ushered Dad up the stairs. Halfway up, she turned and called back. "Kids? I'm sorry. We never got your beds made back up. Mind sleeping downstairs again?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She just went on upstairs and started getting ready for bed.

The twins turned toward each other and smiled at their good fortune. It was strange, though, not like their mother to leave something like bed making undone. Weird.

Still, this unexpected turn eliminated a serious complication to Allie's plans: how to get Alex into her room undetected. Now, they could have their isolated, safe space and nobody seemed interested in asking questions! Well, okay!

As for Alex, he had no plans other than to do whatever Allie wanted. He was more than content to do that. Besides, she had said that their next step would be to make love, to go all the way. He had high expectations, but no clear ideas otherwise. Allie had always been a better planner.

"Alex," she said sweetly but firmly, "please wait here until I call you." He looked a little surprised but did not question her.

She went downstairs to make herself ready for this most special night, the night the twins would give each other their cherries.

Allie washed her face and brushed her teeth, then took her hair down out of its usual ponytail and arranged it perfectly. Just the right combination of order and disorder. The way her dark hair framed her flawless complexion was satisfactory to her. To anybody else, it would be strikingly beautiful. She applied just a light brush of red lipstick and touched up her eye makeup.

She went into the family room, prepared their bed, then changed into her new lingerie. The baby-doll nightie fit her chest snugly, conforming perfectly to her small, firm breasts. Her pink areolas were just visible behind the lacey fabric and her nipples, already excited, made themselves apparent. The body of the garment billowed out in a bell shape giving a sense of openness about her, as if it had been designed to reveal as much as to conceal.

The hip-huggers did precisely that, hugging tightly, revealing the soft, sensual contours of her hips and ass, letting her dark, brown thatch shine through in the front. She checked herself in the bathroom mirror and approved of the look. She did look stunning.

She went to the stairway and called up sweetly. "Alex, please come down now."

He was anxious and eager to see what was going on. When he arrived and saw her standing there by the bed, all made ready for him, he was indeed stunned. His mouth dropped open, and he gawked at her rather stupidly. She was just gorgeous, far more beautiful than he had ever noticed.

"Please get ready for bed, Alex."

"Ready?"

"Yes, Alex. Wash your face, brush your teeth, and take off your street clothes. You can do that, right?" she said, teasing him for his stunned look and apparent lack of basic competence. "That is, unless you are not interested," she teased as she twirled about, letting the lingerie show what it's for. "Unless you don't want to make love to me tonight after all," she pouted cutely.

Alex dashed to the bathroom. She giggled at him.

When he returned five minutes later, she was sitting on their "bed" waiting for him. He wore only his boxers which she found satisfactory. She stood to greet him. In the process, she flashed him just enough to fix his attention on the magnificent gift she was about to offer him.

Tearing his eyes from her proffered vagina, he approached her tentatively, then stopped about two feet from her and admired her. His eyes moved from her pretty face to her lovely breasts, noting the barely concealed pink delights shining through the bodice, and then on down to the top of her lovely legs. She took the hem of her baby-doll and raised it in a little curtsy which afforded him another brief glimpse of what lay beneath the lacey material, warm and wet and ready for him. His erection grew harder still.

She raised her arms, inviting him to come to her. He slipped his arms around her waist, cupped her butt cheeks firmly, and pulled her against him. She felt his hardness, and her lust for him swelled. Her arms went over his shoulders, grasping his neck and the back of his head. Their lips met, then their tongues began a slow, sensual tango.

Very soon they were moaning with anticipation, taking turns thrusting their tongues deeply into each other's mouth. His erection pressed firmly against her belly, heightening her desire to take him, to have him inside her. She needed to slow things down so they could fully savor their first sexual intercourse.

She stopped the kiss and pushed him slightly back. He stood there admiring her and wondering what delights she was planning next.

She carefully removed the narrow straps of her baby-doll from one shoulder then the other, then pealed the fabric down, again revealing her pretty, little breasts to his delighted eyes. Her nipples were hard and commanded his attention. She put her hands behind his head and pulled him to her chest. He kissed one nipple, then the other, back and forth, soon adding little licks which tickled her nicely and inspired a new idea. "Bite them," she instructed. He then began nibbling at her tender nipples sending shock waves down to her groin. The more she moaned, the harder he bit until the exquisite pain threatened to overwhelm her.

She pushed his head back up from her chest and again began kissing him passionately. Her vagina now ached for him. She leaned backward, pulling him down onto the bed on top of her. She wrapped her legs around him, squeezing him, holding his body fast against her own, rubbing her vulva against his erection. They humped eagerly against each other, still kissing, now panting and moaning with lust.

Her vagina demanded more, so she pressed on his shoulders, guiding him to her steaming sex. He put his mouth right on the lacey fabric which covered her mons and she writhed with pleasure from the heat of his breath.

"Take my panties off," she urged. He complied immediately, if somewhat clumsily. "Now, please lick me again!" she pleaded.

He practically dove between her open legs and engulfed her delicious pussy in his mouth, working his tongue with his newly acquired expertise, alternating from clit to vagina again and again, causing her to writhe violently on the bed, squealing, moaning and gasping excitedly. Soon enough, she started to orgasm with his tongue still working inside her, but it was too much sensation, and she pushed him away from her sensitive vagina until the spasms subsided.

He waited patiently, watching her in awe. He could see the spasmodic pulsing of her vagina and her pink, little anus. He admired her magnificent, female beauty and deeply appreciated just how lucky he was to have such an adventuresome and loving sister.

When the contractions finally stopped, she looked into his eyes, embracing the love and admiration she saw there. Her heart ached with love, love that demanded consummation. "Make love to me now, Alex. Take your sister now. Love me fully."

He eagerly removed his boxers, then carefully, patiently, and very sweetly, moved between her open legs, lay softly as he could atop her, and began to ease himself slowly into her slippery but tight vagina. She whispered into his ear, "Remember, Alex, I am a virgin, so be very gentle. Go very slow."

He did his best, but still she grimaced with pain as he pushed himself halfway in, filling and stretching her beyond anything she had ever experienced. Sensing her discomfort, he stopped moving, frozen in place, gazing into her tense face until her features again relaxed and the joy of their lovemaking reanimated her expression. She held him tightly and whispered into his ear, "Yes, my dear brother, you have taken my cherry. Now make love with me."

And, so he did, gently, lovingly, gratefully, he eased all seven inches of himself fully into her. He marveled at how tight and hot her inexperienced vagina was. Coupling with her was for him both exquisite and humbling. Making love to his beautiful sister was the most amazing experience of his life. He was deeply gratified and thoroughly awed by her.

And so, he did take her fully, as she had demanded. Their hips began to gyrate slowly, sensually, as they savored coupling together. But still, the excitement of their first intercourse was overwhelming, and, after only a very few minutes, his testicles unloaded ferociously, shooting his semen hard and deep into his sister, and he literally growled in triumph.

Knowing then that he was so very satisfied with the wonderous gift of her body, knowing that she had conquered him, made him hers, and that she was now filled with his seed, her vaginal canal began to spasm again with the best orgasm of the weekend, indeed, of her life. She let go a deeply satisfied, orgasmic moan that anybody listening upstairs would hear. And then she quietly wept for joy as she lay there holding her lover, her brother.

They slept peacefully that night, holding each other most of the night. Mom came down to wake them in the morning. "Good morning, lovebirds," she cooed. "I love you both so dearly. Come up for breakfast soon." Then she turned and went back up the stairs.

They showered together again, taking turns washing each other's hair, then each other's body. They dressed and went upstairs where their mother waited to talk with them about the challenges and dangers of incestuous relationships, which she and her own sister, Aunt Molly, had long known.