The Twins Go Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "Jenny would never have rubbed her ass against your dick while you touched her tits, right?"

"I would never have cupped her tits while she ground her ass into my crotch until I came in my underwear." The way Michael said it, that had clearly happened. Multiple times. "The earth would have opened up and swallowed us if we had done something like that."

I pictured Michael cupping Jenny's tits while she ground her ass into his crotch. They would have had to have done it furtively when they got a few moments alone from Jenny's parents. They would have been fully dressed. Jenny always wore a long dress with long sleeves. Michael had always worn jeans and a T-shirt when he went over to her house. I pictured them dressed like that, listening for the sounds of a parent returning as they silently made out. I imagined their hearts beating rapidly from both the pleasure of making out and the fear of getting caught. Doing the forbidden because they wanted each other so much. Enjoying breaking the rules. Jenny, by being willing to take the risk of punishment if she was caught, showed Michael how much she cared for him. I could feel my heart beating faster as the imagined scene excited me.

Then I was picturing Michael cupping my tits as I ground my ass into his crotch. Maybe it was because we were in the same position that Michael and Jenny would have had to be in to do what Michael described. I suddenly wanted Michael to take his hands from my waist and cup my tits. To show me how much he liked my body by actually touching it. To show me how much he cared by breaking the rules. To do the forbidden because he wanted me so much.

Then the moment was over. I was revolted that I had ever thought it. Michael was my brother, and he'd never touch me that way. I stepped out of Michael's arms. I turned to face Michael. He looked embarrassed. Had he had the same thought of him groping me like he had groped Jenny?

Michael mumbled, "I hope you're feeling better," and headed off toward his room.

I put my arm on his shoulder to stop him. I asked, "Did you and Jenny..."

"No more questions about Jenny," Michael said angrily. "I've already told you much more than I should have."

I asked, "May I ask one last question about you and Jenny?"

"Is this the very last question?"

"Very last question," I promised. "Did you love each other?"

Michael sadly shook his head. "No. You can't fall in love with such craziness. We were always honest with each other. We didn't know if we would have gotten along if we had been able to spend time alone. But we had a deep friendship. I would have done anything for her, and I knew she'd take a bullet for me. Though we weren't in love, we made each other as happy as possible given the circumstances."

Michael turned and left.

I stood there stunned. My parents never had any qualms about me having sex. They had kept a box of condoms in a drawer in the kitchen and had told Michael and me that we were free to use them. Mom had put me on birth control when I started eighth grade. Mom and Dad didn't care what I did sexually as long as I didn't get any STDs. Mom was a nurse in an OB/GYN office and had seen too many "good girls" get pregnant.

So I had fucked Drew and my other two boyfriends from The Gang. It had been...okay. I mean fun but...not great. It was what I was expected to do. I had put out to keep my boyfriend happy, and my boyfriend had kept me in The Gang.

I was suddenly so envious of Jenny. Even a kiss, under those circumstances, would have meant everything. Suddenly the mocking tone made sense. Michael and Jenny had loved surreptitiously, having what little sex they could, so making a mockery of her parents' watchfulness and religion.

* * * *

The next day, I joined Jenny and two of her friends for lunch. Jenny greeted me like an old friend, but the two girls she was with treated me with suspicion. I told them about getting kicked out of The Gang, and that "I was looking to finish the school year having lunch with people that I might not see again." I had the feeling that the two girls went to Jenny's church and had been charged with keeping an eye on her. I never mentioned Michael. I asked the girls what they were doing after graduation. Jenny was going to go to a small Christian college that I had never heard of. One of the girls was going to get married and eventually become a stay-at-home wife. The other girl sounded like she was trying for that but hadn't met the right guy yet. I sat catty-corner from Jenny so there'd be no accusations of me slipping her a note. Jenny was pretty with long brown hair and dark brown eyes. Boys would have fought over her if she'd been permitted to date. She was cheery and always making little jokes, a major contrast to her two glum companions.

I did have lunch with different people for the rest of the school year. But Jenny was never far from my thoughts. I looked for her as I walked around the campus. She was always with one of her lunch companions. Whenever she saw me, she gave me a big smile without her friend noticing. Did she suspect that Michael had told me about their relationship? Did she consider me in on their secret? Or was she happy to see me because I reminded her of her former relationship with Michael?

How could she and Michael not have been in love? The risks they had taken! You had to be in love to take gambles like that to show that you cared for the other person. Michael had kept her secret the whole time they were dating. Even now, I suspected that if her family tried to use wild horses to drag something out of Michael, they would fail. He had hinted to me about their relationship only after they had broken up and only because I had kept badgering him.

How had Michael described their relationship? A deep friendship. I had had that once with Michael. Then I had pushed him away to join The Gang. I had had a series of relationships where I could have all the sex I wanted, but I had never really cared about my boyfriend. Michael had found another deep friendship, someone he had been joyfully happy to date even if it meant only holding hands except when they could sneak in an occasional make out. To my amazement, I felt that Michael had done better than me.

* * * *

Graduation was Friday night. Saturday and Sunday, I went to several parties. None of them were hosted by members of The Gang, but they were still good parties. Michael and his friends had a marathon session of their adventuring board game.

Chapter 01
Monday afternoon, I was surprised to get a call from Maddie. "Hey, Maddie! Did you have a good time this weekend?" We talked about the post-graduation parties we had attended.

Maddie changed the topic by asking, "Are you doing anything Friday night?"

"My family is going on our annual camping trip Saturday, but I can have everything packed before Friday night."

Every year since I was six, my family went camping for a week at the start of the summer. As my parents didn't make a lot of money, we couldn't afford a nicer vacation. I had a list of stuff to pack so it would be easy to get it all packed up early.

"I am planning a special party," said Maddie, "and I want you to attend. But you have to promise me two things. Number one is that you can't tell anyone about it, beforehand and afterward."

"Done."

"Number two is that you have to bring an unattached guy to the party. A good-looking guy who you wouldn't mind going out on a date with. And he can't tell anyone about the party beforehand and afterward."

I pondered what guy I could invite.

Maddie interrupted her thoughts with "Here are the other girls that are coming: Becky Henderson, Teagan Jackson, Brooke Perdue, and Maria Hernandez."

Becky and Brooke were from The Gang. Well, they had been in The Gang but were out now that they had graduated. Maddie must have convinced them to resume their friendship with me. I hadn't talked much with Teagan. Maria was from the swim team. All of those girls were good-looking and popular. It would be easy to convince a guy to go to this party.

"Count me in."

"The idea behind the party," said Maddie, "is that we shouldn't be spending our summer before college without a guy, so we are going to speed date. You and your guy are to bring six $5 bills. Dress code for the party for both guys and girls is T-shirt and shorts. Be ready for some fun and action, and, hopefully, you will have a boyfriend for the summer when the party is over."

We talked a bit more then hung up.

After I finished talking with Maddie, I called Jared. Jared had been on the swim team with Maddie and me. He was a nice guy, good-looking, and was going to college in the fall. I verified that Jared was currently unattached. I told Jared about the party and asked if he would go with me. He readily agreed.

* * * *

It was past six, almost dinnertime, and the party was to start at eight on the dot. I tingled with excitement as I brushed my strawberry-blond hair. I had let it grow since the end of swim season and it was now down to my shoulders. I checked my looks once again in the mirror. I had on a small amount of base makeup, and I'd apply the final makeup in the car. My T-shirt was a little tight on me. My shorts were one of my shorter pairs, but I'd worn them several times before. I wanted to look good for the party but not so good that my parents would ask questions. I hadn't told Mom and Dad about the party; instead, I had told them that I was going over to Maddie's house to visit. Maddie's parents didn't know about the party, and the house had to be clean and empty by the time they got home at 11:30.

The whole week, I had been thinking about the party. The other choice was thinking about the camping trip, which I wasn't excited about. I hadn't been excited about camping with my family for years. I wanted to spend time with my friends, not just Michael, Mom, and Dad. This year will hopefully be our last family camping trip. I had done all my packing this morning and had been thinking about only the party ever since.

I had decided my hair was as good as it was going to be when I got a call on my cell phone. It was Jared.

"Heather, I'm sorry. I can't go tonight."

"What!"

"I'm so sorry. I got in a fight with my little sister today; a very bad fight. We were yelling and screaming at each other so loud that we didn't hear Mom come home. When she heard us fighting, she grounded both of us for a week."

Idiot! Jerk! Asshole!

"Jared, that's terrible! I have been looking forward to this party all week. It's going to be a great party. Is there any way you can sneak out?"

"God, no! My Dad is getting home around nine, and we'll have a family council then."

Spineless idiot!

"OK, Jared. Talk to you later."

I immediately called Maddie to tell her about Jared.

"Heather, you have to got to find some other guy! You can't come by yourself and I've everything planned for six couples. Get on the phone and start calling!"

I ended the call and started looking through my contacts. Then Mom called, "Dinner time!"

I set down my phone and joined Mom, Dad, and Michael for dinner. Dinner was excruciating. Mom and Dad wanted to hear all about my day and Michael's. I kept my comments short, but Michael went on and on about the preparations he had made for the camping trip and how much he was looking forward to it. Michael had gotten his Eagle in Scouts and loved to camp. This was one of the few times I wanted to strangle Michael.

In a break in the conversation, I quietly asked Michael, "Could you please clear the table and load the dishwasher?"

I could tell from the look on Michael's face that he knew that something was going on. "Sure."

Mom and Dad were going over the final preparations for the trip. I asked, "May I go up to my room?"

"No," Mom answered. "This involves you, and we don't want to be yelling up to your room all evening."

It was 7:30 before I got back to my room. I started placing calls. Patrick didn't answer. David was out on a date. Evan was at a party. I was running out of time. It was time for my last resort.

I knocked on Michael's door. "Come in!" I went in and saw Michael on his bed reading The Three Musketeers. I told Michael about the party.

Michael said, "Sounds like you'll have a great time" as he picked back up his book.

"Michael, I need a date for the party. Jared backed out on me at the last minute. I've tried to find a guy to take his place, but I've struck out. I need to leave for the party now, and I have to have a guy with me to be allowed in."

Michael's eyes narrowed. "Hold it. Are you asking me to be your date for the party?"

"There's no one else, Michael. It's either you go with me now, or I don't go. And I really, really want to go."

"I'm your brother. I'm not going to be your date."

"You don't have to be. You're just the guy I'm bringing to the party. We'll each be trying to find someone to date at the party."

Michael thought that over. "And who's going to the party?"

I listed the people I knew were coming.

"The Gang again," Michael said with disgust. "Your gang doesn't like me, and I don't like them."

"Please, Michael. It won't be all people from The Gang. It's really important to me. Please."

Michael looked away. I saw him weigh the pros and cons of going. I knew he didn't want to go. He's an introvert and being in a room of people that he hardly knows has no appeal for him. I wouldn't have asked him if I had any other option.

Michael finally said, "At least I'll know you and Maddie. I'll go." He got up and went to his closet. "What should I wear?"

I picked out a T-shirt from the university Michael would be attending in the fall. He had gotten a full scholarship to go there to study Engineering. It was the most prestigious public university in the state. Maddie and I would be going to a state college that wasn't nearly as prestigious. We hadn't had the grades or test scores to get into Michael's university. Maddie could have gone to a private college, but she wanted to go to the same college as me as a lot of our friends were going there or would be going there.

I thought about combing Michael's hair, but it didn't need any combing. He had thick hair that he kept short. Mom was a blonde and Dad was a redhead, so our hair color was between the two. His hair was a light red. For a redhead, he was pretty tanned. Michael had pretty green eyes like mine. He had an attractive smile like I did. I thought he was handsome.

"Let's go," I said.

* * * *

We arrived at Maddie's house with a minute to spare. When Maddie greeted us at the door, I gave Maddie the six $5 bills. As Maddie escorted us back to the kitchen area, she whispered to me, "You brought Michael?"

"I couldn't find anyone else on such short notice," I whispered back. "Jared shafted me. It was Michael or not come."

The kitchen/dining area was where everyone was hanging out and talking. Maria was the only girl missing. I checked out the guys. Present were Nathan Wilkerson, Connor Barnes, Zeke Archer, and Eric Woolery. Nathan and Conner were from The Gang. All were popular, good-looking guys, and I would be happy to go on a date with any of them. I heard a noise, and Jason Lewis popped up from behind a counter with two cold beers. He gave them to Michael and me.

Jason - what was he doing here? He had been dating a cheerleader named Gina for a year and a half. He must have broken up with her recently. He had always been nice to me.

"Glad you could make it," said Jason. "Maddie said you were having trouble finding a date." Then he looked at Michael and snickered. Michael walked away. I stayed to talk.

Maria showed up a few minutes later with Ryan Hopkins. The twelve people mingled for a while, chatting about parties they had attended and their plans for the rest of the summer. Jason was definitely the center of the party. The girls all regularly drifted over to talk to him, and he was never alone. When I talked to him, I could feel myself getting lost in his beautiful blue eyes.

When I was alone with Maddie, I asked, "When did Jason breakup with Gina?"

"A few days before graduation. I found out Saturday. He was the inspiration for this party. He won't be unattached for long, and I thought that I or one of my friends should be the one to land him." Michael joined us, and we dropped the subject. We talked for a little while, and then I left them to rejoin Jason.

A few minutes later, I noticed that Michael was standing alone again. I walked over, grabbed his elbow, and steered him over to Eric and Becky. It was the third time that I had had to rescue him from being alone and get him back into a group.

As I talked with Michael, Eric, and Becky, I saw Maddie looking at me across the room with an evil look on her face, like she had something wicked planned for me. I knew Maddie could be pretty mean at times, and it looked like one of those times was coming up. I hoped that Maddie wouldn't embarrass Michael.

I walked toward Maddie to ask her what was up, but before I could reach her, Becky stopped me. "Heather, you brought Michael?" she said in a tone of disgust. Brooke, the other girl from The Gang, had asked me the same thing with the same tone. I told Becky about Jared backing out at the last minute. I was feeling frustrated with Becky and Brooke. Yes, Michael wasn't popular and didn't go to parties, but he was good-looking and nice enough that I wouldn't have minded going out with him if he wasn't my brother.

At nine, Maddie clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "OK, time for the speed dating part. Every girl will have a particular location." Maddie directed each girl where to go in the kitchen/dining area. "Now each guy, find a girl to talk to." Ryan moved next to me. I looked and saw that Michael was with Maria and Jason was with Maddie. "Now talk for five minutes, and then the guy moves to the next girl. I have a timer and will keep track of the time."

For the next half-hour, I talked to the guys in turn. I had a great time talking to Jason. We were both going to be English majors, though at different colleges. I told him about our family camping trip. He told me that he was going to go to Europe for five weeks. He made it sound so wonderful; I was filled with envy. When Michael came around, we talked about the party. He hadn't enjoyed the mingling but was enjoying this part. He had a very good time talking with Maddie.

After we finished our last five-minute chat, Maddie had us go to the living room and sit down. "For the next part," she said, "each girl and guy will kiss for thirty seconds. Here is everyone's big chance to try before they buy. The hottest kiss gets $30 for both the guy and the girl. Teagan and Zeke go first. Sit down here on the floor in the middle of everyone else."

Teagan and Zeke looked at each other and then moved to the living room floor. They started kissing, and, when Maddie's timer went off, they stopped. Maddie and Ryan went next. Maddie slipped Ryan some tongue as they kissed. Becky and Eric went next, and their kiss was even hotter. As Maddie put couples together, I realized that my first kissing partner was going to be Michael.

After five couples had kissed, Maddie called mine and Michael's names. We sat down on the floor like everyone else did. Maddie said, "Start" and I gave Michael a quick kiss on the lips and then sat back.

"No! No, No!" said Maddie. "A real kiss, like all the other couples were doing."

I cried, "But he's my brother!"

Maddie said firmly, "If you want to stay at the party, you have to kiss everyone." Maddie looked around the room, making sure everyone heard. "If you don't want to kiss Michael, leave now."

The other people started chanting, "Kiss him! Kiss him!"

Michael looked at me and said quietly, "I'm fine with going. Your choice."

123456...9