The Twins Go Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to kiss Michael. As much as I loved him, the idea was disgusting. Maddie was using his presence at the party to humiliate me.

But I wanted to stay at the party. I wanted back in The Gang. When I had been in The Gang, I had been someone special; one of the best of the best. I had gone to great parties at beautiful houses. I missed that. And to get back into The Gang, I needed to date someone from The Gang again, preferably Jason. This party was my big chance to make that happen.

"Let's do it," I told Michael.

I moved close to Michael and kissed him. At first, it was awkward. Neither of us wanted to kiss the other. The "Kiss him! Kiss him!" chants continued, which pissed me off. Then I realized that I was setting the standard here. As Michael wasn't that popular, the other girls might slack off when they kissed him. I needed to establish that Michael deserved as hot a kiss as anyone.

I pushed my tongue into Michael's mouth. I could feel him flinch in surprise, but I kept exploring his mouth with my tongue. I heard Ryan say, "Man, this is so hot." Michael quickly got used to my Frenching him. I was surprised at how good of a kisser he was. He and Jenny must have kissed a lot. I pulled my tongue back, and I felt his tongue follow my tongue's retreat. It had just made it into my mouth when the timer went off.

Michael and I went back to our seats. Maddie kept pairing up people. When Becky and Brooke kissed Michael, they did so with much less enthusiasm than when they were kissing the other guys, which made me mad. The other girls kissed Michael like they kissed the other guys. Maddie kept the order of the guys the same, so Michael was always the last guy to kiss in each round. In the last round, Maddie and Michael kissed last.

After Michael and Maddie kissed, Maddie said, "Alright, nominations for the hottest kiss!"

"Heather and Michael!" said Ryan.

Maria and Jason plus Becky and Eric were also nominated. Maddie held a vote, and Michael and I won. Maddie gave us each an envelope. As Maddie gave me the envelope, she gave me a look I knew so well. The most common place that I saw it was when we were on blocks four and five at a swim meet. It was her "I'm going to win this race" look. I felt my competitive juices start to flow.

Maddie announced, "OK girls, time for each of you to take off your bra. This time, the guy gets to feel your boobs while you're kissing. Guys, here's your chance to check out each girl's goods. Again, the hottest kiss gets $30 for both the guy and the girl."

Maddie kept the order the same, so Michael and I kissed last in the first round again. There was no hesitation this time between us - Michael and I started Frenching as soon as Maddie said, "Go!" Michael put his hands on my tits and cupped them. Had he ever touched Jenny's tits without a bra on? I doubted it. I knew that Michael would never tell me. Knowing that my tits were the first tits that Michael had touched without a bra made me hot for some reason. Before this kiss, I had had a standard in my head for how passionately we were going to kiss, but I pushed past that, eagerly responding to Michael's kiss and touch. The timer seemed to go off early.

When I sat back down, I berated myself for getting carried away. I'd have to kiss all the rest of the guys like I kissed Michael. Better yet, a little more passionately. People would talk otherwise. It was out of my comfort zone, but I had to do it.

Michael's kisses with Becky and Brooke surprised me by being very passionate. Michael did a lot more with them than he had done with me. I was surprised to find that I felt a little bit jealous.

As I watched the other couples kiss, I realized that Michael and I had a huge advantage in the competition - the fact that we were brother and sister made our kisses much more exciting to watch than other kisses with the same level of passion. Some kisses were more passionate than ours - Jason seemed to be the recipient of most of those - but not significantly hotter.

Again, Maddie and Michael were the last kiss of the last round. When Maddie sat down with Michael, she shook her tits at him and gave him a big smile. When the timer said, "Go!", Maddie attacked Michael. They were kissing passionately within seconds of starting. Michael's hands were all over Maddie's tits. Then they tipped over and fell onto the floor. One of Maddie's hands grabbed Michael's butt. Michael moved one of his hands down to Maddie's butt. Then they were rolling all over the floor while they kissed and groped each other.

When the timer went off, Maddie sat up and immediately looked at me. I won that time, bitch. I could practically hear the words in my head.

When Michael sat down next to me, I couldn't help but give him an evil look. He gave me an embarrassed little shrug. It was her idea he seemed to imply.

Michael and Maddie won that set. Maddie and I were even. That bitch wasn't going to beat me tonight.

"Last set!" said Maddie. "Guys, take off your shorts. This time, the girls get to feel your junk while you're kissing. Girls, know his size before you decide!"

Again, I kissed Michael in the first round. No way was I going to kiss him like Maddie had. I wasn't going to make a spectacle of myself. I wasn't going to have people talking about Michael and me. I toned it down during the kiss with Michael compared to our other kisses. I followed the rules and put my hand on Michael's crotch. I had never thought of Michael having a dick before; I had never thought of him in that way before. His dick was rock hard. I followed the rules by leaving my hand there, but I didn't do anything more than the minimum.

When I was done kissing Michael and we returned to our seats, Maddie gave me her "beat you this time" look. Hah!

I watched the other couples kiss. Brooke barely touched Michael's crotch during their kiss, but to my surprise, Becky and Michael's kiss was the hottest kiss going into the last round.

In the last round, I was kissing Jason. Maddie was kissing after me and would know exactly how far to go to win it all. She was all confident smiles as Jason and I moved into the center of the living room.

Maddie's first clue that I was dead set on winning was how I positioned Jason and me before the kiss started. Rather than sitting or kneeling next to each other, I had Jason sit on his butt with his legs on the floor spread wide. I sat down between his legs with mine bent over his so that we were facing each other. As soon as Maddie said, "Go!" I grabbed Jason's hands and lifted them to my tits as I moved to kiss him. Once we were kissing, I wrapped my arms around Jason and put my hands on his shoulders. Then I started rubbing my crotch against his, using my hands for leverage.

"Oh my god!" I heard Teagan say. "She's dry-humping him!"

I dry-humped Jason for the whole kiss. Jason was humping me just as vigorously while mauling my tits. At some point, we lost our balance and fell over. We continued writhing all over each other on the floor.

When the timer went off, I sat up and looked at Maddie. Top that, bitch.

Maddie wasn't willing to. She and Michael had a nice make-out session, but nothing special. Jason and I won the vote easily.

Once Maddie handed me my envelope, the recriminations kicked in.How could I have acted that wantonly in front of my friends? They all must think I'm a slut. And what will Jason think of me? I've probably driven him away. That was stupid, stupid, stupid. I had let my competitive nature ruin my judgment.

"Time to clean up!" Maddie told everyone. "My parents will be home in thirty minutes. Remove all evidence that a party happened. And be damn sure that all of those beer bottles are out of here."

Everyone moved back to the kitchen. I couldn't make eye contact with anyone. As I cleared empty cups and plates, I kept my head down. I could feel that my face was red with embarrassment. I noticed Eric was talking to Nathan, who had brought Brooke. Eric asked if Nathan would be willing to take Maria home so he could take home Brooke. Michael was sweeping dirt into the dustpan that Maddie was holding. I walked over to the dining room table and picked up a printout of phone numbers. I looked to see if Jason's number was there.

I noticed Jason was next to me, reaching for a printout too. He asked, "Are you doing anything tomorrow night?"

"I have a family camping vacation this week."

"Oh, that's right. Well, how about-"

"We've got to go!" said Michael as he grabbed my elbow and dragged me out of the kitchen. "We've got to get up early tomorrow!"

I turned back to Jason as Michael hustled me toward the door.

"How about next Saturday?" Jason called. "We could hang out at the mall for a while and then catch a movie!"

"That would be great! I'll call when I get back!" Then we were out the door, and Michael was closing it behind us.

When Michael and I were in the car, I said, "We didn't have to leave that quickly."

"We have to get up early tomorrow. You're such a grump when you don't get a good night's sleep."

I suspected that Michael's desire to get home had nothing to do with me being a grump tomorrow and everything about trying to keep me away from Jason. Not that it worked out for him.

I asked, "Did you have a good time?"

"Great!"

"I'm so pissed at Maddie. She humiliated me by forcing me to make out with you."

"She didn't make you. You chose to stay."

"You know what I mean. She's an evil, mean bitch."

"And sweet too."

"She's not sweet. You should have seen how bad she's messed up some guys."

"She protected me tonight."

"What?"

"She...protected...me...tonight. Becky and Brooke told me during the five-minute chats that I could drop dead as far as they were concerned. When I told that to Maddie, she changed the rotation of kissing so that you and I went first. Then she said everyone had to kiss me or leave. She wasn't humiliating you; she was keeping Becky and Brooke from humiliating me."

Had I misread Maddie? She had always been nice to me. Had she used me to protect Michael? Maybe. Or maybe she had killed two birds with one stone, protecting Michael while humiliating me. I was glad I beat the bitch.

"Maddie didn't humiliate you," said Michael. "You humiliated yourself."

I had. I had completely lost my head in the last round. I was still mortified by what I had done with Jason. The only good thing about it is hopefully people will remember that from the party instead of my making out with Michael.

Michael continued, "Your so-called friends in The Gang kicked you out, and the first chance you get, you go crawling back. You pretended everything was okey-dokey after they treated you like shit. You should have shown some pride."

I shook my head. Michael had completely missed how I had humiliated myself. Michael didn't understand big group dynamics. There had always been some in The Gang that had thought I hadn't belonged; that I was a social climber. Or they had thought I was a leech, going to parties at everyone else's house but never holding a party myself. When Drew and Taylor had decided to kick me out, there had been plenty of others who were open to the idea. So The Gang had been faced with a choice - either kick me out or face a split. They had decided to kick me out. But that didn't mean everyone had agreed with the decision. Maddie hadn't. And she was trying to get me back in with the people who hadn't agreed also.

I asked Michael, "Did it feel sick and disgusting to kiss me?"

"I'll tell you what was sick and disgusting. When it came to round two, I went after Becky and Brooke. I rammed my tongue down their throats while mauling their tits. I did every crazy thing I could think of while I had them in my arms - pinching their nipples, twisting them. They both shuddered with disgust the whole time. And I loved it. That was sick and disgusting."

"But yours and Becky's final kiss was really hot!"

"It was!" Michael laughed. "Completely took me by surprise. I guess I just needed to show her that she couldn't mess with me."

"Our making out was sick and disgusting."

"It didn't happen."

"What?"

"It didn't happen. One of the rules for the party was that nothing that happened at the party will be discussed outside of the party. We aren't going to discuss it again. It didn't happen."

Just pretend it didn't happen? I guess that would be the best thing.

I looked over at Michael. He looked at me and gave me an impish grin. "Can you believe how Maddie made out with me during the second set? That was awesome!" His grin got bigger.

Why Maddie? Why couldn't he hit off with one of the other girls? Any other girl and I'd try to set up a date between him and the girl. But not Maddie. I've seen her hurt too many guys. As the older sibling - I was seventeen minutes older - I was protective of Michael.

We quietly rode the rest of the way home. I thought about the party. I shouldn't have kissed Michael. I definitely shouldn't have made out with him. But what choice did I have? I didn't want to leave the party, and Maddie required me to treat Michael like the other guys if I was going to stay. I probably should have left. It had been wrong to make out with the other guys too. What would Mom and Dad think if they found out about the party?

But I got a date with Jason out of the party. I may have done a lot of things at the party that I regret now, but they got me what I wanted. Jason was so awesome. He was so handsome, so funny. His parents had an incredible house. All the girls in The Gang would envy me.

Mom and Dad were in bed when we got home. Michael and I quietly disappeared into our bedrooms.

I couldn't fall asleep. Had Maddie intended to humiliate me by forcing me to kiss Michael? Or had she done it to protect him? Yes, Maddie had always been nice to me. But she had always been the most self-centered person I knew. I had always known how to dodge that. And we were always so competitive. Had she made me kiss Michael because she thought it was a way to compete with me in a way that she was certain to win?

What did Jason think of me? Why did he ask me out after I dry-humped him? He hadn't seemed close to asking me out after our five-minute talk. Did he think I'd be an easy lay? Did I want to be an easy lay? He was SOOOOO good-looking.

What did I think of making out with Michael? Had he enjoyed it? I'd twice tried to get him to say that making out with me was sick and disgusting. Both times, he had changed the subject. What about me? I had definitely lost control during our second-set make-out session. Was that because Maddie had goaded me into competing? Or because I had enjoyed making out with Michael? Had I been so adamant in the car that making out with Michael was sick and disgusting because I had found it sick and disgusting? Or was it because I had found it sick and disgusting that I had enjoyed it?

Eventually, I decided that (a) Maddie was a good friend while also an evil bitch that I tended to get overly competitive with; (b) that I'd go out with Jason, not be an easy lay but not put up too much of a fight and (c) I'd forget that Michael and I had ever made out.

* * * *

The next morning, Mom woke me at six. As Michael had predicted, I was grumpy. I groaned and moaned until the car doors closed. I slept the three hours to the parking lot where the trail began. There, we put on our backpacks and started the hike up the trail.

My parents intended the week to be a family bonding time. Michael and I had to leave our books and electronics back in the car. It was to be all quality time with Mom, Dad, and Michael. However, the hike wasn't a family experience. Michael and I hiked up the trail, leaving our parents behind. Mom worked out regularly and was in good shape, but she was only 5'2" and struggled to keep up with everyone else because of her short legs. Dad was the tallest in the family at 6'1", but this was the only time all year when he exercised, and he had a good-sized spare tire. Michael was 5'11" and I was 5'6". Michael and I would hike at a pace I found comfortable for a half-hour, and then we waited for our parents, huffing and puffing, to catch up to us. Then we would leave them behind again.

I really enjoyed hiking with Michael because he knew so much about the outdoors. He identified trees and birds for me. He told me about the geological developments that created the mountains we were hiking in. He told me about the ecosystems we passed through. He never sounded like he was talking down to me, instead was just happily sharing the knowledge he had picked up. If my teachers had talked this excited and enthusiastic, I would have done a lot better in school.

At one point, I was getting hot from the hike so I took off my T-shirt to reveal the bikini top underneath it. That prompted Michael to say, "I may be biased, but I think last night you had the biggest tits of the six girls."

I could feel my cheeks get hot. "I may be biased too, but I think you had the biggest package of the six guys." Michael blushed in turn. We resumed hiking up the trail. Michael seemed to walk a little more jauntily after my comment.

I told Michael about Becky and Brooke. Brooke has always thought she was better than almost everyone because her parents had money. Becky was the type that went along with whatever everyone else was doing and had probably just gone along with Brooke until Michael kissed her. Then I talked about some of the people in The Gang that I had never liked before moving on to the flaws of Drew and my other two boyfriends. I had stored up a lot of bitterness about certain people in The Gang, and I was finally releasing it.

During one of the times we were waiting for our parents to catch up, I asked Michael, "You were a good kisser at the party. Did you and Jenny kiss a lot?"

"No more questions about Jenny and me. I regret saying as much as I did."

He wasn't angry that I had asked. If anything, he sounded like he wished he could say more but was bound by promises.

"Okay. I won't ask about Jenny. I'll ask about her parents. In private, were they more relaxed about the rules they laid down about you being with Jenny?"

"Jenny's dad, no. He demanded total obedience. If he told Jenny to not do something, he'd get angry at even the possibility that Jenny might still want to do it."

"And her mom?"

"Tough to say. She kept a close eye on us and checked on us regularly. At the same time, she was very predictable in how she kept an eye on us. Her mom worked part-time and was home when Jenny got home from school. Jenny and I would start homework at their dining room table, and her mom would leave us to change the bedding on her bed. Jenny and I knew exactly how long she'd be gone. Her mom would check on us and then go off to do laundry. Jenny and I knew how long that would take. Different days were different chores, but the schedule was always the same. So if Jenny and I had wanted to kiss or even make out, we would have known the windows of opportunity. Was her mom turning a blind eye to Jenny and me? Or was she so overwhelmed with domestic chores that she didn't have a choice? I never knew."

I grinned at Michael and said, "But you and Jenny never would have taken advantage of her predictably to kiss or make out."

Michael grinned back. "Oh, no. Of course not."

I asked seriously, "Was her dad predictable as well?"

"No. He knew we were sinning and did his best to catch us at it. Jenny's dad scared the shit out of me."

The idea of making out under the nose of her mom sounded so exciting to me. How much did they do? They could have done a lot while the mom was doing the laundry.

I asked, "So like now would be an opportunity for us to make out?" Why had I asked that?

"Umm...Yeah." Michael seemed confused by my question. "But we would never make out."

123456...9