The Twins Go Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I could see what he was describing. "You went back to being my brother."

"I'm always your brother." He made that sound like a deep truth. "I went back to our boring, typical brother-sister relationship."

I understood where he was coming from. I too had enjoyed kissing Michael, and I too had thrown back the switch to treating him like my brother. I hadn't done it consciously like he had done, but I had done it nevertheless.

There was a problem with that. I said, "My sleeping with you isn't the typical brother-sister relationship."

"Special circumstances."

It was. I had to stay warm for the benefit of the family, so we were forced to sleep together like this.

And it was okay that we kissed at the party. It was something we had to do for me to stay there. And because I stayed there, Jason practically asked me out. And afterward, Michael and I had gone back to how we had always been.

I shook my head. No matter how many times I excused my behavior with Michael, I knew it was still wrong. I knew that Mom and Dad would be mortified if they found out. I was terrified of the gossip when it got out that I made out with Michael at the party.

At the same time, I could see where Michael was coming from. He had enjoyed kissing and making out with me. I enjoyed kissing and making out with him. We were enjoying sleeping together. We were mature adults and knew how to keep things under control. After acting in a non-typical brother-sister manner, we knew how to throw the switch back and resume our boring, typical brother-sister relationship.

And there was something about throwing the switch and doing what my parents would think was wrong with them so close by that I found very exciting. It gave snuggling with Michael some extra spice.

I hugged Michael. "Thanks for telling me all that. I feel better now." I did feel better. I knew that it had been hard on Michael to break whatever promise he had made to Jenny when he had admitted that he had made out with her. "What can I do to thank you for all you've..."

"Hush. Go to sleep."

Michael moved so that my head was on his shoulder, and then he began reciting Song of Songs. I didn't hear the words; they were background noises like crickets. But they were distracting enough that I drifted off to a contented sleep.

* * * *

I was lightly awoken by Michael slowly trying to move away from me. I didn't think much of it and started drifting back to sleep. I heard Michael get out of the sleeping bag and part of me realized he was doing it very slowly and quietly.

I was awake now. I was curious as to what Michael was doing. Was he going to go pee? The moon gave enough light into the tent for me to see Michael strip off his shorts and underwear. Michael knelt on the sleeping bag so that I was behind him and to his right side. I had a nice view of his firm butt. I could barely see the tip of his hard dick, which I had felt three nights earlier. I heard Dad snoring in the distance. Michael dropped a big ball of spit onto his hand and reached down to stroke himself. Based on his arm movements, he was slowly sliding his hand up and down his dick.

I quietly moved into a better viewing position while trying to act like I was asleep. I watched in fascination for a while. I had never seen a guy jerk off before. I had given handjobs before, so I knew what Michael was doing, but it was different and interesting to just watch. I couldn't see much, but the combination of the sounds Michael was making, his arm movements, and my imagination enabled me to picture what I couldn't see. By now, he was stroking himself quickly.

Michael moaned quietly, "Yes, Maddie. That feels so good."

Boom! I saw red. Sheets of flame shot up from the ground. Michael was fantasizing about the bitch. That evil bitch. I couldn't let him do that.

I slipped an arm out of the sleeping bag and reached for Michael's dick. When I wrapped my hand around it, Michael pulled his hand away in surprise and turned to face me.

"What are you doing?" he asked in amazement.

"Hush! I was going to ask you the same when you got out of the sleeping bag, but I figured it out pretty quick." I had gone to sleep trying to think of something I could do for Michael and now an opportunity had presented itself. I continued to slide my hand up and down his hard dick. It was slick with Michael's spit. I enjoyed the feeling of its warmth and hardness.

"You shouldn't be doing this," Michael whispered.

"You shouldn't be fantasizing about Maddie. Lie down." I wasn't sure why I had decided to give Michael a handjob, but I was committed now. Michael continued to look at me. "Lie down, close your eyes, and relax."

Michael looked at me for a few moments and then lay down on his back.

I whispered, "You wanted me to give you a surprise, didn't you? Isn't this a surprise?"

"We shouldn't be doing this, Heather."

Too late now for second thoughts. "Let's throw the switch for a little while. I want to get back to sleep and I can't do it while you're out here."

"Heather..."

"I don't want you fantasizing about Maddie. You can fantasize about anyone else."

"But Heather..."

I didn't know why, but I was desperate to get Michael to stop fantasizing about Maddie. I whispered, "Fantasize about me then." An idea popped into my head. "My tits are bigger than hers. You said so yourself." Now to sell it. "Imagine I've taken off my bikini top, and you're sucking on my tit. Doesn't it feel good in your mouth?"

Michael groaned.

I climbed out of the sleeping bag while continuing to pump my hand up and down. With my prior handjob experience, I knew what to do. I made sure I knew where Michael's underwear was for when he came.

I whispered huskily, "You play with my nipple with your tongue. My nipple is so hard for you. Then you move over and suck on my other tit. I have big, beautiful tits, don't I?"

Michael groaned in answer. He was panting now. I knew he was close.

I continued whispering as sexily as I could. "As you suck on my tit, you reach down and grab my ass. I have a great ass. So firm, just the right shape..."

Michael whispered, "I'm about to come."

I grabbed Michael's underwear and placed it over his dick. I whispered, "You grab my ass with both hands as you continue sucking on my tit." I felt his dick expand with the first spurt of cum. Then his dick jerked again and again. I continued pumping my hand until the spurting stopped and his dick went limp.

Michael cleaned himself up with the underwear and pulled his shorts on while I climbed back into the sleeping bag. Michael joined me. He laid on his back, and I lay down along his side and with my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," Michael whispered. "I thought I wouldn't wake you. And while I enjoyed the help, you shouldn't have."

"It happened. It's over. Switch thrown back?"

Michael hugged me. "Switch thrown back."

I couldn't believe that I had given Michael a handjob. And I did it while describing him sucking on my tits and grabbing my ass. It was one thing to kiss, to even make out. But to make my brother come? That was so wrong, so very wrong. What would Michael think of me? We need to have a private conversation soon. No repeat of tonight.

It was Michael saying Maddie's name that drove me to do it. It makes me crazy that he's sweet on that bitch. She's so wrong for him. She's going to hurt him. I need to get his mind off her.

As I got over the initial shock of what I had done, part of me found getting away with something so wrong very exciting. Dad had never stopped snoring the whole time I gave Michael the handjob. Mom and Dad were so close to us and had no idea of what I had done. I found it very wicked in a very thrilling way.

Eventually, my thoughts stopped spinning around. I felt so warm and secure pressed against Michael. As I drifted off to sleep, I had some thoughts on how to keep Michael from fantasizing about Maddie.

Chapter 02
The next morning, I went out of the tent while Michael handled the sleeping bags. Mom was working on breakfast again.

"How'd you sleep, honey?"

Great, Mom. I stayed warm all night by snuggling with Michael. Except for the part where he slipped out to jerk off. He was a bad boy to do that, so I gave him a handjob.

"Great. I went to sleep fairly quickly and slept like a log for the most part. At one point, I got too hot and took the extra shirts off. I tossed and turned a while after that, but soon was deep asleep again."

Hopefully, that will cover any sounds Mom heard last night.

"You sound chipper this morning."

"I feel great. I'm looking forward to today. I think it's going to be a lot of fun."

* * * *

This story was written by 8letters and published on Literotica

After breakfast, we went on a two-hour hike to a big waterfall. On the hike, I wanted Michael and me to hike ahead of Mom and Dad like we had done on the hike up to our campsite. However, Mom and Dad wanted the family to stick together. Most of the conversation was Michael telling Dad about his camp outs with Scouts since the last family camp out. I didn't say much and mainly thought about Michael and me.

I wanted to discuss with Michael recent events. My sleeping with Michael had seemed so wrong when he suggested it. Now, it seemed so right. I was sleeping so much better because of it. I felt energized. I was in a much better mood. What did Michael think of my sleeping with him? Did he enjoy it like I did? Did it make him feel good like it made me feel good? Or did he do it only because he felt I needed it?

My view of the party was changing. I had been too excited about Jason asking me out to think of the implications of kissing and making out with Michael in front of other people. Just too big of a chance that word of it would get out. What if Mom and Dad found out about it? They trusted us now, but they might not if they heard we kissed and made out at a party. If Mom or Dad caught Michael and me sleeping together, I could defend it. It was Dad's fault. If he had bought me a decent sleeping bag, then Michael and I wouldn't be sleeping together. There was no defending Michael and me kissing and making out.

Did I think it was wrong for Michael and me to have kissed and made out at the party? It had been an unusual circumstance, a one-time thing. We had thrown the switch back. We hadn't kissed since. I hadn't considered kissing Michael. Michael and I had accepted that we would act like it never happened. It had been a good bonding experience. I felt better about sleeping with Michael for this week knowing that after the week was over we'd be able to act like it never happened.

Then the handjob last night. I still wasn't sure why I did it. I hadn't been thinking too clearly, being woken up in the middle of the night. I needed to talk to Michael to make sure he took it the right way. It hadn't been something I had intended to do, but I hadn't seen any point in stopping once I had started. Boys needed to masturbate regularly, Michael didn't have any place he could masturbate, so why not help and get it over faster? I had wanted to do something special for him, I had done it, and now Michael and I will act like it never happened.

I had a thought - had Michael masturbated in our tent in prior years? I'd have to ask him, again when we were alone.

We eventually reached the waterfall. It was twenty-foot high and forty to fifty feet across with a large pool at its base that people could swim in. About thirty other campers were in the area of the waterfall. The ground around the pool was open and sandy, so many people laid out there to tan.

The four of us plunged into the pool. The cold water felt good after a long hike. Soon, Mom and Dad went to the shore to lie down and recover from the hike. Michael and I were finally able to talk alone.

Michael said, "About last night..."

"You surprised me. I did what seemed right at the time." As there were people around us, I didn't feel like I could go into details.

Michael said, "You surprised me too."

"I surprised myself. I hope you were okay with it."

"I'm okay with it. It was just..." Michael shrugged. "...surprising."

"You never finished the story of Harry and Luna you were telling me."

Michael told me the rest of the story, and then we discussed his theory of Ginny casting a spell on Harry. As we talked, we moved around the pool. We kept to the parts where the water came up to our necks. There were other people our age in the pool. Last year, I would have talked to them; brought them into our conversation. This year, I ignored any attempts to join our conversation.

Mom and Dad rejoined us in the pool. We talked with them for a while. They were so boring to talk to compared to Michael. When Michael and I had talked to them for what I thought was a decent amount of time, I said, "Michael, let's go explore behind the waterfall."

Michael and I went to the edge of the waterfall and slipped behind it. There was typically a one to two-foot space between the rock wall behind the waterfall and the waterfall itself. We continued following the rock wall for about fifteen feet. The roar of the waterfall was so loud that I could hardly hear Michael, and he was right next to me. Looking through the waterfall, all I could see were diffuse colors. I knew that people out in the pool couldn't see through the waterfall. The wall behind the waterfall was curvy and whenever it came close to the waterfall, the view was blocked. I could only see a few feet in each direction. A very private place to talk.

Michael said, "About last night..."

"Why did you do it? You had to know that there was a chance you'd wake me."

I didn't know what Michael had intended to say, but my question stopped him cold. He stood there looking unhappy and finally said, "I had blue balls."

"Blue balls?"

"Blue balls. When guys get aroused for too long without coming, their balls start to hurt. That was what woke me up - my balls were aching. I knew that I wouldn't get any privacy today, so I went for it."

"Have you masturbated before in the tent while I was asleep?"

It was hard to believe, but Michael got even more embarrassed. I enjoyed his embarrassment. It made me feel powerful. I knew he didn't want to answer, but he would because I had demanded it. Normally, I couldn't boss Michael around, but I felt like I had him so off-balance that I could get him to do whatever I wanted.

Michael eventually said, "Yes. Once or twice each year. In years past, you've slept like a log once you've fallen asleep."

"But this time, because I was sleeping next to you, I woke up."

Michael nodded. "I thought I had slipped away without waking you. I wouldn't have done it if I had known that I had waken you."

"It's okay," I said. "You didn't have a lot of choices. You needed relief, and you had no way to get privacy." Michael seemed reassured. "What did you think of me helping?"

"It really surprised me. At first, I thought it was wrong, and I tried to stop you..."

"But..."

Michael sighed. "I didn't want you to stop. No one has ever done that for me before. When you kept going, I accepted it was going to happen and made the best of it."

Again, a surge of pleasure swept over me as I realized the power I had over Michael. I asked, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Heather, you're my favorite person in the world. I enjoy talking with you. I enjoy being with you. I enjoyed kissing you. I enjoyed what we did last night."

That made me feel warm all over.

I asked Michael, "Why didn't you think about Jenny last night? You had a hot thing going with her."

"'Had' is the operative word. I may never see her again. At a minimum, it will probably be years before I see her again."

"But you had some hot action with her."

"I saw very little of Jenny's body. I can't picture her naked. I've seen Maddie in a bikini and can picture her naked. And I had some hot action with her Friday."

"I don't want you thinking about Maddie." I meant it. He had to stop thinking about that bitch. It would only lead to trouble.

"I don't want you thinking about Jason."

We were at a standoff. Then an idea popped into my head. I knew it was horribly wrong, but I pushed that aside and acted on it. "I'm going to give you something to think about besides Maddie." I pulled up my bikini top, revealing my tits. "Suck them, Michael."

"Heather..."

I grabbed Michael's head and pulled it to my tit. He resisted at first and then gave in. As his mouth approached my tit, I said, "Suck it." I saw Michael open his mouth and take my nipple into it. I then felt him sucking. It felt so good. I enjoyed having my tits sucked, and I enjoyed dominating Michael like this. I stroked his hair as he sucked. I purred, "That's it, Michael. We're going to act out our little fantasy from last night. Grab my ass."

Michael grabbed my ass with his right hand and squeezed it.

"Maddie's an evil bitch. Fantasize about me instead of her. Lick my nipple like I described to you last night."

Michael stopped sucking and started licking my nipple. Michael was a great brother. He almost always went along with what I wanted. And what I wanted was for him to think about me the next time he jerked off.

As Michael continued licking my nipple, I said, "I'm prettier than her. I've got bigger tits than her. I've got a nicer ass than her. And I'm a hell of a lot nicer than her."

I moved Michael's head to my other tit and he latched on. His sucking on my tits felt so good. But I wasn't having him suck my tits to give me pleasure. That would be wrong. This was a special situation. I had to get him thinking about someone besides Maddie, and, at this moment, I was the only one who could replace her.

"Until you get another girlfriend, I want you to think about this when you jerk off. I want you to think about sucking my tits and fondling my ass under the waterfall while Mom and Dad were playing in the pool on the other side. Will you do that for me?"

Michael nodded his head as he continued to suck on my tit. I pulled him off my tit and then pulled my top down.

"Perfect," I said. I gave Michael a quick smile and then dived into the waterfall. The water pushed me down but I was soon down deep on the other side. I kept swimming.

When I surfaced out in the pool, I spotted Mom and swam over to her. "What do you think of the waterfall?" she asked.

"It's great, Mom. A really unique experience. Michael and I had a blast behind it."

Mom gave me a big smile. I just barely kept from laughing out loud.

* * * *

We spent the day at the waterfall, alternatively playing in the pool and laying out in the sun. Michael and I went behind the waterfall twice more but did nothing unusual each time. I watched Michael, and he didn't stare at me or Mom. We had lunch at the waterfall and eventually slowly hiked back to camp for dinner. Mom and Dad were exhausted once we got back to camp, so Michael and I made dinner.

When our parents were making their bio run before bedtime, I asked Michael, "Why were you staring at my tits all day yesterday but not today?"

"I stared at your tits yesterday?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes. And at Mom's. That was disgusting."

Michael was embarrassed again. "Um, I guess yesterday, when the pressure was building in my balls..." Michael sounded embarrassed. "If I wasn't thinking about anything, I'd think about sex and stare at the nice tits near me. There's a saying - little head was thinking for big head. I didn't feel the pressure today."

When Mom and Dad got back, we said our goodnights and headed into our tents. After Michael had zipped the sleeping bags together, I whispered, "How about we lie down on top for a while."

"Okay."

Michael lay down on his back on top of the sleeping bag, and I put my head on his shoulder.

1...34567...9