The Twins Go Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not too cold?" Michael whispered.

"I'm fine. You do a great job of keeping me warm."

We lay there for a while. I wasn't feeling sleepy. I was feeling excited. I couldn't believe how bold I had been at the waterfall. And how much fun it had been to pull it off with Mom, Dad, and all the other people close by. I listened for noises from Mom and Dad's tent. Finally, I heard Dad's snores.

I whispered to Michael, "You know, it bothered me when you kept staring at my tits."

"I'm sorry," Michael whispered.

"And it really grossed me out when you stared at Mom's tits."

Michael whispered in angry frustration, "I said I was sorry."

I moved my hand down and placed it on Michael's dick. "I don't want the pressure to build up again."

"Are you sure you want to go there, Heather?"

I massaged Michael's crotch and I felt his dick harden. "I think you need to practice fantasizing about me some more. I don't want you ever thinking of Maddie again."

Michael quietly stripped naked and laid back down on the sleeping bag. While he was sitting up, he let a bunch of spit drop from his mouth to his hand and he used that to wet his dick. Then he lay back down. My hand quickly encircled his dick.

Michael whispered to me as I stroked him, "You know what would help me get permanently in my brain the fantasy of sucking on your tits?"

"What?" I whispered back.

"If I were to suck on your tits while you jack me off."

I was taken a little aback by this. Did I want to go there? Yes, he had sucked on my tits before, but I had been in complete control then. I had always been in complete control. Did I want him to do something sexual to me when I wasn't in control?

"Okay," I whispered. I took off my shirt.

"Shorts and panties, too," whispered Michael. "I want to feel your bare ass this time."

What the hell? I took them off and lay down next to Michael. We were both naked. I could hear Dad snoring. Was Mom asleep? If she was awake, could she hear us over Dad's snoring?

"How do you want to do this?" I whispered. "Lie on our sides, facing each other?"

"Sounds good."

We rotated to face each other. Michael bent forward and took my tit into his mouth. Fortunately, I was on my left side so my right hand was free. Michael lifted his left knee to give me better access to his crotch. I took the opportunity to explore Michael's whole crotch area; running my fingers through his crotch hair and tickling his balls. Michael squeezed my ass with his left hand.

How would Mom and Dad react if they knew what we were doing? Here we were, making out naked a few feet from them. It was so crazy. And so thrilling. Just thinking about it got me wet.

Michael alternated between sucking on my tit and licking it. He did both silently. Unfortunately, he could only reach my right tit. He was so hard in my hand. I pumped him steadily to minimize the amount of noise. Yesterday, Michael came quickly, but he hadn't come in a while. I knew it would take longer tonight.

I pushed Michael, and he quietly rolled onto his back. I moved so that I could dangle my left tit over his mouth. He sucked it in while I kept stroking him. I loved the feeling of him sucking on my tits. But I wasn't doing this for my pleasure. I was doing this because I wanted Michael to not think about Maddie when he masturbated. I was doing this so he wouldn't build up too much pressure and stare at Mom, possibly giving away that we were doing stuff that sexually excited him. What we were doing was all because of special circumstances. I'd make Michael come, and then we'd throw the switch and go back to the typical brother-sister relationship.

"Almost there," Michael whispered.

I grabbed his underwear while I kept stroking him. I threw it over his dick just before he came. I loved the feeling of the spurts making their way through his dick. I kept up the stroking until he had shot his last spurt. I lay down on the sleeping bag while Michael silently cleaned himself up.

I whispered. "Time to get dressed and into the sleeping bag."

"You've done me twice. How about I do you?"

Up to this point, I had had a reason for everything intimate that I had done with Michael. The others at the party had forced me to kiss him, rub his dick, and let him fondle my tits. I had slept with him because I had been cold and needed to get warm to sleep. I had jerked him off because I didn't want him fantasizing about Maddie. I had jerked him off him tonight to keep him from staring at my tits and possibly giving away what we had done. But there was no reason, no excuse for letting him get me off. If I let him do it, it was because I wanted him to.

"Okay," I whispered back.

I put my nightshirt down on the sleeping bag as a towel and lay down on my back. Michael moved next to me on his knees but didn't touch me.

"I've never done anything like this," Michael whispered. "You'll have to tell me what to do."

"You never got Jenny off?"

"No. We always kept our clothes on. She had to wear long skirts and blouses with lots of buttons. I had to wear jeans over to her house. If her parents checked on us unexpectedly, we would never have gotten our clothes back on in time."

I grabbed his hand and guided it to my pussy.

"With your middle finger," I whispered, "part my pussy lips then start sliding it up and down." Michael did so. It felt so good. "Feel that bump?" Michael nodded. "That's my clit. The right pressure on it is what makes me come. For now, just rub the area between my lips to get me warmed up." Michael slowly slid his finger up and down my slit.

I laid back and listened. Dad was lightly snoring. The wind was blowing lightly through the trees. In the distance, I could hear the creek. I felt like Michael was making hardly any noise, but each noise seemed so loud. Mom was only a few feet away! I wasn't a screamer, but I was vocal about enjoying sex. Not tonight. I'd have to stifle all my moans.

Michael looked concerned. I smiled up at him, and he smiled back. I didn't dare give him much in the way of instruction. He'd have to figure out my sex by braille. He was doing a good job so far. Waves of warm pleasure were spreading from my pussy. A pant escaped from my lips. I tried holding my mouth in different ways to minimize the sound of my pants.

I motioned Michael to lean down. I whispered in his ear, "If you need more fluid, move your hand down my slit. My vagina is making lots of fluid."

Michael smiled and moved away from me. He was lying on his side with his head up, supported by his arm. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the work his hand was doing. It had only been a few weeks since the last time I had had sex, but it seemed like an eternity. It had been just another typical fuck with Drew. Pleasurable, but not exciting. This was exciting. This was crazy. Having my brother get me off and his first time to touch a girl's sex, with our parents sleeping a few feet away. The craziness was as thrilling as the sex. I knew I'd never forget this night.

I motioned again for Michael to lean down. "I am ready for the next step," I whispered huskily. "Start working your finger around my clit. Don't press on it directly. Instead, rub to either side of it."

Michael smiled as he leaned back up. He knew he was doing all right. He knew he was about to get me off. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the pleasure he was giving me. I had to keep it in just the right place - if I let it get too strong, then I'd make enough noise to wake Mom or Dad.

I felt Michael's lips on my tit. I almost gasped. His lips sent an electrical shock through my whole body. My body felt like a huge conduit of pleasure flowing up to my brain. My whole body was tingling. Sex had never felt this good.

I whispered, "Slide your finger inside of me while putting pressure on my clit with your palm. I'm getting close."

It had been hard to whisper. I wanted to moan. I wanted to gasp out to Michael how good he was making me feel, how intense it all felt. I knew when I came, I'd want to scream out my pleasure. But I couldn't. I struggled to keep my body under control as it constantly tried to surrender itself to the pleasure Michael was giving me.

Michael's finger felt so good inside of me, like a little dick. His palm was providing just the right pressure on my clit. I was climbing higher and higher while desperately trying to not make a sound. Then, boom! it hit me. A massive orgasm. It swept over me like a tidal wave. I had never come so hard. I rolled onto my side and then into a fetal ball as I soared into the stratosphere.

After a good while, I came down from my sexual high. I opened my eyes to see Michael smiling down at me. He had such a beautiful smile. He was so handsome. And he was so proud of himself. He had made me come.

Suddenly, I felt so guilty. I creased my forehead and rolled onto my side. Michael dropped his head down so that it was lying on his arm. We were facing each other about six inches apart. I whispered, "What are we doing, Michael? I'm your sister. We shouldn't be doing this. It'd break Mom and Dad's hearts if they knew what we'd done. And they're sleeping right next to us."

Michael slightly grimaced. "I know what you're saying. This is wrong. It's not something we can keep doing. But..." He paused. "After today at the waterfall, I decided that for some reason, the rules have been set aside on this campout. I'm having a good time. You're having a good time. Mom and Dad are having a good time. Remember last year? Last year, you spent the whole week pining for Drew and sulking. This year has been a lot more fun. Mom and Dad have commented on it."

Since I had started sleeping with Michael, the campout had been fun. There was no denying that. "But it's been fun for the wrong reasons."

Michael shook his head. "Not all of it. I've enjoyed being with you when we've just been talking. Most of the fun has been normal."

"We need to be normal." My emotions were in such turmoil. Two minutes ago, I was on cloud nine and now I was wracked by guilt.

"I know," whispered Michael. "The rules are off for now, but when we get back to the car, we'll throw the switch and none of this will have happened. We'll go back to being a normal brother and sister. You'll go out with Jason..."

"I thought you didn't want me to go out with Jason?"

Michael sighed. "I don't like Jason, but I'm not the one who'd be going out with him. If going out with him makes you happy, then go out with him."

That touched me. And I knew that if it didn't work out with Jason, Michael would never say I told you so. He'd wrap his arms around me and tell me that there's a better guy out there for me.

"And when we get back," I whispered, "I'll try to set you up with someone besides Maddie." Michael smiled.

I rolled onto my back and reached for my panties.

Michael whispered, "You know, we could sleep together naked tonight."

I rolled back. "You want to?"

"The body heat transfer would be more efficient if it was skin-to-skin."

Mr. Scientist thinking practically. "It's too risky," I whispered. Well, not that practically.

We got dressed and back into the sleeping bag where I snuggled with Michael with my head on his shoulder. I felt the urge to kiss Michael, but then suppressed it.

"We shouldn't kiss," I whispered. "That's a boyfriend-girlfriend thing. I know we kissed at the party, but we were forced to. I think it'd be best if we don't kiss again."

"Okay. Let me ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"If you think Maddie is so awful, why are you going to be her roommate this fall?"

That was a good question as my rooming with Maddie did seem to contradict what I had said about her. "I know Maddie really well. I know how she operates. She's a very cruel and selfish person, but I know how to avoid her worst behavior. Occasionally I take some lumps like having to kiss you in front of my friends, but mostly I know how to keep from being a target. Also, it has always been in our best interest to not piss the other off too much. I much rather deal with the devil I know rather than room with someone I know nothing about. But you won't see Maddie's ploy coming until she has hurt you badly, so you need to keep her at arm's length."

"Okay," said Michael in a way that I hoped meant he understood for the first time why it was important to keep Maddie at arm's length.

I snuggled more closely with Michael. He recited Song of Songs. Again, I didn't really hear the words. Tonight, I heard the intent - I enjoy being with you. I want you to be happy. I'll do anything for you. I love you. I felt not just the warmth of Michael's body but the warmth of his affection for me. My last thought before I fell asleep was, "Were ALL the rules off?"

* * * *

The next morning, I left the tent first as usual, and Mom was working on breakfast as usual.

Mom asked, "How'd you sleep, honey?"

"Better. I seem to have adjusted, temperature-wise. Now, I miss having music to listen to. I kept thinking about what I'd be doing this summer and at college. I tossed and turned until my thoughts settled down enough for me to go to sleep." Again, I was doing my best to cover any sounds that Michael and I might have made.

Mom had an odd look on her face. Disappointed? Upset? I couldn't place it. Dad came up shortly carrying some wood for the fire. After he dumped it next to the fire circle, he gave Mom a longing look.

Suddenly, some facts fell into place. The first night, Mom and Dad had made love after they thought Michael and I were asleep. The next morning, Mom had been embarrassed that I heard her and Dad and had said that it wouldn't happen again. Since then, I had heard no more sounds of Mom and Dad making love even though I had listened well after bedtime for any sounds from their tent. Mom had said that Dad gets frisky on camping trips. Today, Mom had looked very disappointed when I said yet again that I had had trouble falling asleep. Just now, Dad had given Mom a smoldering look in the apparent hope that he could make her clothes combust.

Mom and Dad hadn't made love since that first night, and Dad was getting blue balls. Dad was probably pushing Mom for some frisky time, and she was saying no because I'd hear them.

Interesting theory. How could I test it? How could I take advantage of it?

When Michael came out of the tent, I had an idea of how to test it. "I'm going to put on my bikini top now," I said to Mom. Mom and I were both wearing T-shirts. I went into the tent and changed into my bikini top, and then came back out and helped Mom with breakfast. Just as I had predicted, Dad's eyes were drawn like magnets to my bikini-covered tits. I couldn't remember Dad ever checking me out before. But as Michael had said, his little head was thinking for his big head.

I realized that overnight, my attitude had changed. Sex had been so good with Michael last night. I wanted more. I hardily accepted that the rules had been set aside and was up for anything now. For the rest of the week, I wanted to have as much pleasure as I could with Michael. I wanted to do everything I could when Mom and Dad's backs were turned. This was going to be the best family vacation ever.

While we took our usual morning hike, I thought about how to take advantage of Dad's blue balls. We did a tubing run down to the swimming hole and splashed around there for a while. At the first opportunity, I gave Michael's ass a squeeze when Mom and Dad weren't looking. Michael gave me a look of surprise. I gave him a big smile. After that, we both felt each other up while Mom and Dad couldn't see. I stroked his dick while we were neck-deep in the water next to each other. When I was behind Michael, he held his tube in front of him while rubbing his foot across my crotch. It was all crazy and risky and made me hot as hell. I knew for certain how I wanted to take advantage of Dad's blue balls.

After lunch, I said, "I've been sleeping better, but I'd still like a nap this afternoon. However, I didn't nap that well when I could hear you guys making lunch or dinner. Mom, how about you and Dad take a nap now while Michael and I do a couple of tubing runs, and then Michael and I nap while you and Dad take a couple of tubing runs?"

Dad got a huge grin on his face. "That's a great idea!"

Mom gave Dad a pull-your-tongue-back-in-your-mouth stare. She turned back to me and said, "A nap sounds good. Why do you want Michael to nap with you?"

"Oh, he doesn't have to nap. He could sit by the fire quietly. I wouldn't feel safe napping here alone. What if some hikers came up and decided to search my tent for something to steal?"

Dad said, "I love the nap idea! You kids head on out and have a great time!"

Mom gave Dad another look and then asked Michael, "What do you think of the idea?"

Michael shrugged. "It's okay. I've gathered leaves from some trees and bushes that I didn't recognize, and I could press them while Heather naps."

Mom faced me and said, "The napping in shifts thing sounds fine. You two do a couple of runs and then come back here."

As Michael and I walked away from the camp, Michael said, "Could Dad be a little more obvious?" We laughed.

I replied, "I wonder how long Mom will make him wait before they go at it."

Once we got to the creek, I took my bikini top off.

Michael asked, "What are you doing?"

"I always wanted to be a 'bare'. Get those shorts off."

I took my bikini bottoms off as Michael took off his swim shorts.

Michael looked at me admiringly. "Heather, you're beautiful".

I felt all warm inside. I struck a couple of poses for him. "Flattery will get you everywhere," I said with a smile. I held out some sunscreen. "Here! Come put this on my white spots."

Michael squirted the sunscreen into his right hand and applied it to my tits. He seemed in wonder as he rubbed, fondled, and hefted them. "Touching them like this in broad daylight is even better."

Michael's hand was giving me thrills. It was nice to not have to worry about being quiet.

Michael put some more sunscreen on his hand and then moved to my ass. I turned away from him. I moaned as he rubbed his hand all over where my bikini bottom had been. He took a lot more time than was necessary. He put one more squirt onto his hand and turned me around. He quickly applied the sunscreen to my white crotch area. It was like he was embarrassed to touch me there.

Then it was my turn. I lovingly applied the sunscreen to his ass and then made sure his hard dick and balls were well-protected.

When I was done, we walked into the creek and flopped onto our inner tubes. We had a brief water fight at the swimming hole, which turned into a heated groping session. We broke that off and continued down the creek, talking about the great weather we had had and making fun of Mom and Dad.

As we were getting to the end of the first run, Michael asked, "So what is your plan for when it is our turn to nap?"

"Oral sex."

"Oral sex?"

I said, "You're going to eat me out, and then I'm going to give you head. I'm hot and horny after our playing in the swimming hole. I want to do more than we did last night. And I definitely want to make some noise. Are you okay with that?"

Michael said seriously, "I don't know, Heather. We're brother and sister. I did say last night that the rules are off, but let me think about it." Michael thought for maybe two seconds. "Sounds great!" I laughed. "We've been heading in that direction, and it will be nice not to have to worry about Mom and Dad hearing us. Just this one time, right?"

"Right. I don't think we'll be able to use the take-turn-napping ruse again."

"Dad may want to do it again."

"We'll see."

I told Michael my theory about Dad having blue balls because Mom was concerned about me not going to sleep and then overhearing them. I finished with, "I think we need to stop doing each other at night. We should promptly go to sleep and let Mom and Dad have their fun."

1...456789