The Twins Go Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was quiet. He seemed disappointed. "What about sleeping together naked?"

"Not in the cards. But I want to keep having sex with you." Michael smiled. "I want to fully enjoy it, and I can't do that without making noise. We'll have to figure out how to sneak away from Mom and Dad."

I felt a lot better about my relationship with Michael. I had found a need of Michael's - for me to take charge, to make the decisions about what we would and would not do. He seemed more relaxed with me being in charge. And I loved being in charge.

We reached the end of the run and climbed out of the creek. We put on our swimsuits in case Mom and Dad caught a glimpse of us on the trail and hiked back up to the entry point of the next run. We took off our swimsuits and started down again. Michael grabbed my hand to hold hands as we drifted along. I pulled my hand back.

"No," I said. "Holding hands is a boyfriend-girlfriend thing to do. We won't do that or kiss. We can't get too involved. We have to throw the switch back Saturday. Okay?"

"Okay."

Michael was a little disappointed but was soon over it. He trusted me to make the right decision. We talked merrily as we floated downstream. Occasionally, we'd cop feels. Michael seemed in awe of my body and regularly commented on how wonderful it or parts of it were. We didn't stop at the swimming hole - why grope in public when we'd soon be doing oral sex in our tent?

At the end of the run, we got dressed. I hugged Michael and said, "Time to get Mom and Dad out of camp and have some fun."

We hiked up to the camp. Mom was checking on the towels that were hanging up to dry. Dad was sitting on the log with a big, goofy grin on his face.

"How was your nap?" I asked Dad.

"Great!" Dad continued to smile his goofy grin. Mom rolled her eyes. I took one of the towels and tossed it to Michael, and then took another and started drying off with it. As much as I wanted to shoo Mom and Dad out of camp, I knew I needed to act like I didn't care.

"How was the tubing?" Mom asked.

I said, "Great, Mom. The weather is perfect."

Mom turned to Michael and said, "Michael, wouldn't you rather go tubing with your Dad while I stay here with Heather?"

"Come on, Joyce," said Dad. "Let's go and leave the kids." I wondered if Dad had plans for Mom to be a "bare".

"It's fine, Mom," said Michael. "I've had my fill of tube runs and am ready for a break."

Dad was standing at the edge of camp with his hand out. "Come on, Joyce." Mom went over and took his hand. They headed down the trail.

I wanted to dive into the tent but knew I had to give Mom and Dad time to head down to the creek. Michael and I hung up our towels. We unpacked clothes from our packs and threw them in the tent. We looked at where Mom and Dad had left camp. I looked at Michael and grinned. He grinned back. We took off our swimsuits and hung them up. Michael started to head for the tent, but I pulled him to our cooking area where we had water.

"Let's clean up first. River water isn't that clean."

I poured water on my crotch, used soap to clean it, and then rinsed off with more water. Michael did the same. When we were done, we walked to the tent and slipped inside.

I sat down next to Michael on the sleeping bag. We were both grinning like fiends. I wanted to kiss him, but knew that wouldn't be right. We were having fun with sex, not being boyfriend and girlfriend.

I said, "Ladies first. Eat me, and then I'll suck you off."

"Okay." Michael didn't move. "Again, you'll have to tell me what to do."

What should I tell him? "None of my boyfriends were that keen on eating me. They mainly wanted to fuck. So try different things and I'll let you know what feels good." Then I had an idea. "Close your mouth, but not firmly. Okay?"

"Okay." Michael closed his mouth.

I moved up next to him like I was going to kiss him. "Do like this," I said. I stuck out my tongue and touched the corner of his lip with its tip. I flicked the tip back and forth as I slowly moved my tongue along his upper lip. When I reached the center of his lip, I pulled back.

Michael said, "Let me try that."

I closed my mouth and he moved his mouth close to mine. He stuck out his tongue and used its tip to play along the top of my lip. It felt weird, but kind of nice. I had never been kissed like this before. Michael didn't stop when he reached the center of my upper lip and instead continued to the other corner of my mouth. Then he sat back down.

"Hopefully that gives you an idea of what to do," I said. "Work your tongue all over at first but when I get close to coming, concentrate on my clit." I pointed to the sleeping bag. "Normally, I'd lie down and you'd crawl between my legs, but we don't have that kind of room in here. I think it's best if you climbed on top of me facing the other way. You'll have to keep your weight off me. Getting crushed isn't sexually exciting."

Michael laughed. "I'll do my best."

I put my night shirt down on the sleeping bag as a towel and lay down on it. Michael moved so that he was sitting parallel to my shoulders and then leaned forward to bring his face to my crotch. "Hi there!" he said to my pussy. "Let me get a good look at you." Michael looked over my pussy. My crotch hair was trimmed way back to bikini length. After his inspection, he leaned forward and took a tentative lick.

"How does it taste?" I asked.

"Different. Can't really place it. Not bad. Hopefully, I'll acquire a taste for it."

I smiled at that.

Michael licked up to the top and then around my clit. "So that's what your clit looks like." He worked his way down to the bottom. "And this must be your vagina." Michael lapped around my vagina several times. "Is it making fluids?"

"Yes. Lubrication for fucking. Which we're not going to do." That was a step too far even with the rules off.

"Okay."

Michael continued licking up and down my pussy. I relaxed and focused on the pleasure his tongue was giving me. It felt so easy with Michael. I knew he wanted to make me happy and would do anything I asked. Drew hadn't been interested in eating me and hadn't been much interested in getting me off with his hand. He had always grumbled when I asked him to get me off, and he didn't do it unless I asked. For Drew, sex was all about getting him off.

The tip of Michael's tongue continued its dance inside my pussy, teasing out little waves of pleasure. I could feel the sun shining down on us through the trees and tent material. I heard bird calls in the distance. Being in the outdoors intensified the bliss that was flooding my body.

"You're doing a great job, Michael. Lick around my clit now."

I would have loved for him to slip his finger in me, to fuck me with it like it was a small dick. But I didn't think he could do it and continue to support his weight. Some other time.

I moaned, "Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah."

I was loving this. I loved having Michael pleasure me. I wanted there to be more times. We would have to figure out a way to sneak away from Mom and Dad.

I was reaching the home stretch. "I'm close. Concentrate on my clit now."

Michael started licking my clit.

"Next to it, not on it."

Michael moved his tongue over half an inch.

"That's it...Right there...Oh, yes..."

I was moaning loudly. The big 'O' was coming. The big 'O' was coming. I could feel its approach. The intensity was building and building. Then my orgasm hit me. My body exploded in pleasure. It felt so good, so intense, so right.

I pulled Michael back and rolled onto my side.

"I did okay?" he asked with a smile.

"You did great." I panted for a little bit. "Ready for your turn?"

"Can I suck on your tits first?"

"Most definitely." I rolled onto my back and stretched out. I raised one finger on my right hand and gave Michael the classic "come here" sign. "Come and get them."

Michael grinned as he shuffled over. He bent over me, passing over my right tit to reach my left. He took my areola into his mouth and sucked lightly. It felt so good.

I brought my hands up and ran my fingers through his hair as he sucked on my tit. "Poor Jenny. She never got to have you do this with her. She missed out."

Michael released my tit and then brought his mouth back down. His mouth started around my areola but he narrowed his mouth as he moved upwards until his lips were pulling up lightly on my nipple. I moaned. He did it again. Then he began kissing his way across to my right tit.

"Is this what you fantasize about? Sucking girls' tits?"

"A lot of the time."

I let Michael suck on my tit some more. He brought his right hand up and squeezed on my tit as he sucked on it.

"Will I be your fantasy girl from now on?"

"Oh yes."

"Good answer."

Before this trip, the idea of my brother fantasizing about me would have disgusted me. Now, I found it exciting. After the week was over, I'd continue to be his fantasy girl. He'd continue dreaming about sucking my tits. And I'd know he was dreaming about it. It would be our little secret.

I reached my hand out. "Let me say hello to your little friend." I wrapped my hand around Michael's dick. He was semi-hard. "And let me see if I can make him bigger."

Michael was kissing a circle around my areola. I felt his dick stiffen as I gently pulled my hand upwards from his base. I released it and reached back down to his base. I was very gentle as there was no lubrication on his dick yet. But soon, I would be taking it into my mouth...

"Ready now?" I asked Michael.

"Yes."

"Let's try having you lie along the side of the tent. I think I can fit crosswise."

Michael lay down on the edge of one of the sleeping bags. I knelt near him and then leaned forward to make a "T" with Michael's body. This was going to work. I put my right arm inside of Michael's leg and pulled it out at an angle. That gave me room to be able to rest my elbow on the ground while wrapping my right hand around Michael's circumcised dick. I held it straight up at first before tilting it sideways toward me as I brought my wide-open mouth down. Once the head was in my mouth, I wrapped my lips around his dick.

Michael moaned, "Oh God."

I swirled my tongue around the crown of his dick. Michael moaned again. I sucked lightly on his dick and then slid my mouth further down. I wasn't great at giving head. I couldn't deep throat. My boyfriends had preferred to fuck. But I doubted Michael would notice my lack of skill. He seemed to be loving it so far.

As I slowly moved my mouth up and down Michael's dick, I tickled his balls with my fingers. I did only a quick tickle and then moved my hand to explore the area around his dick. Michael had some crotch hair, but not a lot.

"It feels wonderful, Heather."

Michael put his hand on my shoulder and rubbed it lightly. I brought my hand up and wrapped it around the base of his dick to steady it. I began bobbing my head up and down faster and faster. I twisted my head back and forth to add some variety. I wanted Michael to really enjoy his first blow job.

I pulled my mouth off Michael's dick and took a little break by running my tongue around Michael's crown. I could taste Michael's precum. I tickled Michael's piss hole with the tip of my tongue. Then I opened my mouth and engulfed his dick again. I savored the feel of him in my mouth, savored his heat and the texture of his skin.

"I love this, Heather. You're the best."

It was time to make Michael come. I bobbed my head up and down as quickly as I could. I took more and more of Michael's dick into my mouth as I grew more used to having it there. I heard Michael panting and groaning. I hoped that he would warn me when he was about to come. I wanted to swallow his whole load and it would be hard to do if he took me by surprise.

Michael said, "I'm about to..." and then I felt it - the first blast of cum that was surging its way up Michael's dick. I pulled back a bit so only the crown was in my mouth when the first blast shot into my mouth. I sucked it down. And the next. And the next. It didn't taste bad, but it didn't taste good either. The blasts got smaller and smaller as I continued to suck them down until they stopped.

I dropped my mouth down one last time before slowly pulling my lips upward until Michael's dick slipped out of my mouth.

Michael said, "That was incredible, Heather."

I turned to Michael and smiled. "Let's get dressed and then do some leaf pressings."

* * * *

When Mom and Dad got back, the leaf pressings were done. Michael and I were discussing what we would have written for the epilogue of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". We both agreed that the epilogue J. K. Rowling wrote could be replaced by "Ron and Hermione married. Harry and Ginny married. They had kids who eventually went to Hogwarts."

My idea was that the epilogue should have been set during Ron and Harmione's wedding reception and conclude with Harry proposing to Ginny. Michael's was that it should have been set during the celebration at Hogwarts of the fifth anniversary of the Battle of Hogwarts.

I asked Mom and Dad, "Did you have a good time?"

"Great," said Dad. He had a goofy grin on his face. I suspected he and Mom had been naughty while they were off by themselves.

Everyone pitched in to make dinner. After dinner, we talked happily about various things. Mom and Dad told Michael and me stories of life at college. It was a nice way to end a great day.

When Mom and Dad left for their final bio run, I turned to Michael and asked, "Great day?"

"Great day."

"You know, you're the best brother ever."

Michael sighed and shook his head. "I associate that phrase with when we were best friends and did everything together. We aren't that way anymore."

Anymore?. "I feel like we've grown close on this trip."

"And we'll grow apart again when it's over. You'll be dating Jason and hanging out with The Gang. I'll be doing whatever."

I didn't like Michael writing us off. "I won't be hanging out with The Gang. Just a few friends from it. And I don't want us to grow apart."

Michael shrugged. "In the fall, we'll go to different colleges. We'll make a bunch of friends there that the other will never meet. We'll keep drifting apart."

I wanted Michael to see that our drifting apart wasn't inevitable. "We'll call and text a lot. We'll see each other during breaks."

Michael hadn't been looking my way, but now he turned to me. He said very seriously, "This summer...when you're dating Jason." He stopped. "You're as smart as me, Heather. When we started high school, you stopped trying to learn and started hiding the fact that you're smart. This summer, you need to work on your academic skills and prepare yourself for college. Don't let Jason and The Gang keep pulling you down."

Mom and Dad returned right then, ending our conversation. Michael and I took turns going to the bathroom. When I got into the tent, Michael was zipping the sleeping bags together. We got in and I put my head on his shoulder. Michael started whispering Song of Songs to me, but I stopped him with, "I want to think for a while."

My first reaction to Michael telling me not to let Jason and The Gang keep pulling me down had been "How dare he?!" But I knew he was at least partially right. And I saw his larger point.

When I had joined The Gang, Michael and I had started drifting apart, which I had thought was fine. We had both needed to go our own way a little more. As I had been part of the social elite, I had felt superior to Michael. Michael had busted his butt to do his best academically whereas I had tried to get good but not great grades. Now, we were about to start college, and Michael was way ahead of me academically. In sports terms, Michael had been invited to join a select team whereas I had joined a rec team. He'd be competing and hanging out with the best. I'd be competing and hanging out with those who couldn't make the cut. Michael and I were now on two different tracks, and Michael didn't see any way for us to not keep from drifting further and further apart.

Michael was going to be successful in college. What about me? Michael was telling me that I needed to get in the pool and start working out in preparation for this fall. Is that what I wanted to do? Or did I want to relax this summer, take it easy, date Jason, and hang out with some people from The Gang?

What did I want?

* * * *

The next morning when I got out of the tent, I told Mom that I was sleeping much better and had fallen asleep as soon as I lay down. Dad overheard and smiled really big.

After breakfast, the four of us started hiking up to the waterfall again. I asked Michael the question I had thought of last night, "What would you recommend I do this summer to get ready for college?"

Michael thought for a bit and said, "For you, I'd say do lots of reading and writing."

"What should I read?"

"I don't know." Michael thought for a bit and then shrugged. "Some classic novels. Some history books."

Mom surprised me by saying, "You could read Pride and Prejudice." Mom read a lot of romance novels. "It's a classic and will give you an idea of what life in England was like at that time. It's one of my favorite books."

"And it's a classic," Dad added. His contribution also surprised me.

"What about writing?" I asked Michael. "What would I write about?"

"Try writing some Harry Potter fan fiction."

I felt so lost. "What would I write?"

Michael suggested, "You could write about what we've discussed about Tom Riddle and Ginny; how he gained control over Ginny by promising to teach her how to cast a spell on Harry that would keep him uninterested in all other girls and would make him fall in love with her after their first kiss."

"You mean during the second book?" Mom asked.

"Yes," said Michael.

"If you wrote a story like that," Mom said to me, "I'd read it and give you feedback."

Mom had read the Harry Potter books when Michael and I had read them. She hadn't discussed them much since. But she was eager to discuss Michael's story idea now.

Both Mom and Dad were eager to help me to get better prepared for college. They recommended books for me to read, promised to provide ideas for me to write papers on, and offered to review whatever I wrote.

I loved my parents. They had always been so supportive of me, mainly of my swimming. They had taken me to lots of swim meets and had paid for me to be on the select team. They had never compared me to Michael when Michael had done better in school. It made me feel guilty about what I had done with Michael behind their backs. But not that guilty as my being affectionate with Michael had resulted in changes that they liked.

I spent the first few hours at the waterfall hanging with Mom, partly because I thought I had been spending too much time with Michael and partly because I felt guilty keeping so much a secret from her. I talked to her mainly about Maddie. I told her that Michael and I had gone to a small secret party at her house Friday, that Jason had asked me to go to the mall with him, and that Michael was thinking about asking Maddie out.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Maddie went out with Michael," said Mom.

"Really?"

"Really," said Mom. "Maddie gets anxious when there's a lot of change, and she reaches for friends she knows well. That's why she reached out to you when you started high school, and why she asked you to be her roommate in college. Right now, her life is changing a lot, and she's known Michael for a long, long time."

"How do you know that Maddie gets anxious like that?"

"Her mother told me. And I told her that you're a lot the same way. That's why both sets of parents were glad you spent a lot of time with Maddie when you started high school."

I was stunned by the revelation. "But Michael's not that way."

1...456789