The Twins Go Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom shook her head. "Michael isn't afraid of new things. The first day of kindergarten, you cried the whole time I dropped you off, and I practically had to peel you off me. Michael ran into the room, started checking out all the new things, and didn't notice when I left." I laughed. "But Michael will miss you badly when he goes to college. He's always counted on you to be the one to make friends in a new situation."

I nodded out to Michael, who was talking to two guys his age out in the pool beneath the waterfall. "He seems to be making friends just fine."

Mom wasn't convinced. "He's a lot better than he used to be, but just the fact that we're camping allowed him to make some guesses about the other guys. I think he'll have a tougher time in college."

And if I had kept up my grades, I would have been living in the dorms with him to help him make friends. And he would have been in the dorms to help me get used to college. But I didn't.

I laid out for a while and thought about Michael and Maddie. Why did the idea of Michael going out with her bother me so much? Yes, she was a very self-centered person, and, yes, she had intentionally hurt a lot of guys for fun. But Michael knew all that. He would be going into the relationship with his eyes open. Maddie would have a tough time hurting Michael by embarrassing him as Michael didn't care what most people thought of him. And Maddie had no sway with his friends.

Was it related to the constant competition between Maddie and me? I couldn't see how that could factor in. I wasn't trying to be Michael's girlfriend.

Then I knew the answer. And it wasn't pretty.

I didn't want Michael to have a serious girlfriend; someone who could pull him away from me. It was okay for me to pull away from Michael, but he had to be there for me. All through high school, I had wanted Michael to be there just in case. I had always known that my membership in The Gang was tenuous. And Michael had been there for me when I did get kicked out. Mom was right about me being anxious, and knowing when I was in The Gang that Michael would always be there for me had reduced my anxiety. I had never helped him find a date. I hadn't been worried about Jenny because I hadn't known how serious Michael's relationship was with her. Maddie was a completely different matter.

Maddie was a very dominant person. She expected to be able to do whatever she wanted to do. And Michael was so easygoing that he would be fine with going along with whatever she wanted. Maddie would want all of Michael's time, which would leave very little for me. Michael would do everything to reassure Maddie that everything would be fine at college. Who would reassure me?

After lunch, my family went out in the pool and swam for a while. Michael introduced me to the two guys he had met. When Mom and Dad got out of the water, we continued talking to Michael's new friends until Michael and I looked at each other at the same time. Michael knew what I wanted and said to his friends, "My sister and I want to talk for a bit." Michael and I swam off and eventually went under the waterfall for privacy.

Michael said, "You're acting different today. Are you okay? Did I hurt your feelings last night?"

"You hurt my feelings but in a good way. You want what's best for me, and you don't think Jason and the rest of The Gang are good for me." That had been true for years. "I can see where you are coming from. I need to start getting better prepared for college. Will you help me get better prepared?"

Michael gave me an is-this-a-trick-question look. "Of course."

"Michael, I love you. You're the best brother ever because you were there when I needed you even though I didn't deserve for you to be there. I appreciate you being there for me and offering to help me prepare for college."

Michael opened his arms. I slipped into them and he hugged me. "Heather, I love you too. Being with you makes me very happy." He sighed. "Heather, I'd like...while the rules are still off...I'd like for you to be my first."

I leaned back in Michael's arms and looked at him. "Your first?"

"Yeah. If you want to. You don't have to." I could barely hear him over the roar of the waterfall.

I leaned into Michael and put my head on his shoulder. I said into his ear, "I'd be proud to be your first. But how?"

"I think I know how we can get some time away from Mom and Dad tomorrow."

"How?"

"I have been thinking of hiking up to the top of Eagle Mountain. It is a five-hour hike each way. Mom won't want to go, and Dad is pretty iffy. If you want to go, then Dad will have to stay here with Mom."

"Oh no!" I said in a falsetto voice. "Don't force Dad to spend a day alone with his wife!"

"Yeah, I think Dad will be more than happy to let us make the hike on our own. Do you think you are up for it?"

I smiled. "Most definitely." I leaned into Michael and let him hug me again. "Let's get back out there before Mom and Dad notice we're up to something."

We went back out from under the waterfall and rejoined the two guys. Michael and I spent the rest of the day splashing around in the pool with whoever came by.

As we played, I thought about why had I agreed to be Michael's first when before I had decided that was a line that we shouldn't cross. One reason was how Michael had asked me. No demand, no expectation. It was my choice, and he had made it clear that he wouldn't be hurt if I had said no. But the main reason was that I had come to understand how much I loved Michael and how important his love was to me. Now, it felt right to make love while the rules were off.

As we hiked back to the campsite, Michael brought up that he wanted to hike to the top of Eagle Mountain and tomorrow was his last chance as the next day we would break camp and go home.

"I want to go too!" I added.

"Too long of a hike for me," said Mom. "What about you, dear?"

"I am not quite as young as I used to be," said Dad. "Besides, somebody should stay in camp with you." Dad gave Mom a wink. Mom rolled her eyes.

* * * *

The next morning as everyone else made breakfast, Michael packed for the hike. He gathered and filled all the water bottles. He threw sunscreen and bug spray into a day pack. Then he put in some rope and a towel.

"Why the towel?" asked Dad.

"As Heather hasn't made this hard of a hike before, I think we should regularly take 15-minute breaks. The further up we go, the fewer the trees, so I am thinking on breaks I'll rig a lean-to to keep the sun off us."

Dad seemed impressed by Michael's foresight and didn't say any more. After breakfast, Michael and I started up the trail. I thought about taking my bikini top off, but decided, as we were both so focused on the hike, it wouldn't be sexy like it had been on the creek.

I asked, "So what is it like on the top of Eagle Mountain?"

"Fantastic. You can see forever. It's a really hard hike, but there is nothing like the feeling of accomplishment when you reach the top."

We hiked along the main trail for almost an hour. Michael found us a couple of walking sticks. The hiking was a steady climb but not too challenging. We chatted about our summer business. We were going to be doing house-sitting and dog-walking. Michael would take Mom to work, and then we would use her car. I had lined up most of the customers - parents of The Gang who were going to be traveling.

When we took the branch to Eagle Mountain, the trail got steeper and narrower. I was glad Michael was carrying the day pack as keeping up with him was hard. We didn't talk much. Instead, I concentrated on planting my feet correctly. The walking stick was a lot of help.

After two hours, Michael said, "Let's take a break."

I sat down on a rock and Michael handed me a bottle of water. I asked, "Aren't you going to set up the lean-to?"

"No, we still have plenty of shade. Maybe the next break. I really brought the towel along to fuck on. Have you seen any place you want to slip away to?"

"I want to fuck on the top if we can. We haven't been seeing other hikers."

After five minutes, Michael said, "Time to get going."

As we climbed higher, Michael stopped us more frequently for breaks. He seemed to know when I was getting close to exhaustion. He kept the breaks short, just long enough for me to recharge. Michael practically pulled me the last half hour up to the summit.

Michael had been right - it was incredible from the summit. You could see what seemed like forever. The other mountains covered in green looked beautiful. Looking down at the valley below, everything looked so tiny; a miniature version of the world.

Michael pulled out the camera. He put his arm around me, pulled me close, and took selfies from different angles. It was easy to smile for the camera - I was proud to have hiked up here, and it felt good to have Michael's arm around me.

Michael lowered the camera and asked, "How do you feel?"

"Great. Tired and sore, but great."

"Want to lie down and rest for a bit?"

"That sounds good."

Michael pulled out the towel and laid it out. I lay down on it and started taking off my shoes. Michael resumed taking pictures.

"Anyone coming up the trail?" I asked.

"Not that I can see, and I can see a good distance down it."

"Perfect."

A little bit later, I called out, "Michael!"

Michael turned around and saw that I was lying naked on the towel. Michael smiled at me. "You're so beautiful, Heather." I was coated with sweat and my hair was a mess, but Michael obviously meant it. "I'd love to take a picture of you, but I am sure Dad is going to download all the pictures to his computer when we get back home."

"We didn't come up here to take pictures..."

Michael smiled and put the camera in the day pack. "I love you, Heather."

"I love you, Michael."

Michael sat down next to me on the towel. I sat up. He said, "Would you mind if I kissed you?"

"Not at all." I leaned forward as Michael moved his lips toward mine. We kissed a soft, gentle kiss. "You are a good kisser."

"I like kissing you."

I had been against doing boyfriend-girlfriend things like kissing, but we would be fucking in a few minutes so why not this one time? "Then kiss me some more," I said as I leaned toward Michael,

Michael leaned toward me, and we kissed again. Soon, Michael pushed his tongue forward, and I opened my mouth to accept it. Our tongues dueled in my mouth. I had expected Michael to want to go straight to fucking, but I was glad he wanted to go slow, to get me excited first.

Michael reached up and cupped my tit. I pulled back and said teasingly, "Hey, no fair! You aren't naked yet!"

"You're right," said Michael as he started to pull his shirt off.

"Does it feel wrong to kiss me?" I asked.

"No," Michael said as he took off his boot. "Well, no and yes. I've always enjoyed hugging you. I feel like kissing you is just another way of showing affection to you. It feels right to me. But I know that we aren't supposed to kiss and that we'll have to stop kissing once the rules go back in place."

I said, "When I kissed you at the party, I kept thinking that this was wrong, wrong, wrong. And yet, what did it hurt? Two days ago, we did the most wrong, the most wicked thing I could imagine doing by having oral sex. And now, I'm like 'What was the big deal?'"

"Exactly." Michael stood up to strip off his shorts and underwear. "When I first started kissing Jenny, she felt it was so wrong and wicked. Then afterward, she was like 'Why was that bad?' And, of course, she couldn't ask her mom or dad why kissing me was so awful."

"I can't ask Mom why having sex with you is so awful."

"Right. So we are on our own to figure out what works and what doesn't." Michael sat down and took my hands. "Kissing and holding hands with the prettiest, nicest girl I know works for me."

Michael leaned in for another kiss. This time, I slid my tongue into his mouth. When Michael cupped my tit with his hand, I didn't protest and instead started running my hand through his chest hairs. We held hands with one hand as we explored with the other. It felt so good. It felt wrong, but oh so good. I didn't want to stop.

Kissing and stroking like this felt more wrong to me than when we had oral sex. That had been strictly about physical pleasure. This was about showing affection to each other; showing love. That was a very different and to me a far more dangerous line to cross. But I couldn't resist crossing it.

I finally broke the kiss. "Speaking of having sex," I said, "let's get to it. Eat me, and then we'll fuck."

I moved up the towel so my head was on the very edge to give Michael more room, and then I spread my legs for him. I was already quite wet from all the making out. Michael ran his tongue up and down my slit, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"That's it, Michael. You're doing great."

Michael worked his tongue back and forth as it roamed my slit. It felt so good, better than last time. I didn't know if he was doing a better job at it or if I was just more excited to start with, but he quickly had me panting hard.

"Slide your index finger inside me. Slowly." I felt Michael's finger reach the entrance to my vagina and then slowly slip inside. Another set of waves of pleasure rippled through me. "Now fuck me slowly with your finger while you work on my clit."

Michael's tongue danced a circle around my clit while he slowly pumped his finger in and out of me. I was in heaven. No guy had made me feel this good before. All my boyfriends had always been too eager to get to the fucking.

I said, "Just on the side now."

Michael's tongue worked its magic on one side of my clit as he increased the pace at which he plunged his finger in and out of me. Suddenly, I could feel he was ramming two fingers in and out of me. I was going up higher and higher and higher...

Then my orgasm crashed down on me, overwhelming me. It was incredible. It was SOOO GOOOOD. I had never come that hard before.

When I came to my senses, Michael was sitting up with a big smile on his face. "I did okay?" he asked.

"You did great. Wipe your face off on the towel and come up here."

Michael wiped his face and crawled up to kiss me. As we kissed, I guided his dick into my pussy. I felt his crown go in and slide into me; stretching me; filling me. I moaned into Michael's mouth. He broke the kiss and raised up. He pulled his hips back and then slowly pushed even more into me. I was so wet that he slipped easily into me. One more pull back, one more push and he buried his full length into me.

"I'm proud to be your first," I said.

"I've always wanted you to be my first. I was never willing to admit it to myself."

"You've picked a great place for your first fuck. Now, fuck me."

As Michael pulled back, I put my ankles just under his ass. As he pushed forward into me, I pulled him into me. He felt so good, so big, so filling, so right.

Michael continued to fuck me slowly. I was grateful that he did. With the ground so rocky, I didn't want to slide back and forth over a rock.

I looked up and saw Michael looking at me with a big grin on his face. "Like what you're seeing?" I asked.

"Love it. You're so beautiful. I want to etch this into my memory forever."

Michael made it feel so special. This wasn't just fucking - it was making love, making memories. I reached up, grabbed Michael's hair, and pulled him to me for a quick kiss. Michael pulled back up and thrust hard into me.

Michael steadily picked up the pace. I kept my ankles behind him, pulling him deeper and deeper into me. I ran my hands up his arms and then down his back to his ass. His body felt so strong; all muscle and no fat. After a while, I dropped my arms and concentrated on enjoying getting fucked as Michael fucked me harder and harder. The pleasure was so intense.

Michael was pounding me now. I knew he was close. Soon, he would come in me, binding us together in a special way that could never be broken. "Come for me, Michael. Make me your first."

That tipped Michael over. He groaned and slammed into me one last time. I felt a shot of cum explode into me. Then another. Then another. I reached up and ran my hand along Michael's face as he continued coming in me.

I said, "That was great."

"That was perfect. I love you, Heather."

Michael bent forward. I got a hurried, "I love you" in before we kissed. We kissed slowly, leisurely, enjoying each other. Eventually, we stopped, emotionally and sexually sated.

Michael rolled off me and reached for his clothes. We quietly dressed. There didn't seem to be anything to say. Once we were dressed, Michael pulled me into a hug, and we kissed, and then we headed down the trail.

It was almost as hard hiking back down as it was hiking up. It was uncomfortable leaning far enough back to keep my balance. My toes kept ramming into the front of my shoes. There was the constant danger of slipping and sliding down on my butt. The walking sticks weren't nearly as much use.

After a half hour, we ran into two couples about our age heading up the trail. Both of the girls were topless. We took a break to talk to them for a while. I wondered if they planned on doing on the summit what Michael and I had done.

Michael and I continued on, taking frequent breaks. We took more breaks on the way down. We had been eager to get to the top, and now, we weren't eager to get back to Mom and Dad. Whenever we took breaks, we held hands as we drank and relaxed. We eventually reached the main trail, which was wide enough that we could hold hands as we hiked. When we got close to the campsite, we kissed for a little while, and then I followed Michael the rest of the way to the campsite. Our time as a couple was over. Tomorrow, we would hike back as a regular brother and sister to the car.

We got to the campsite before dinner. We told Mom and Dad about our hike, leaving out all the good details. Then the four of us pitched in to make dinner. After dinner, the four of us shared our favorite moments of the trip. Michael and I couldn't say what our very favorite moments were, but we still had plenty of other good memories to share. It was a happy evening, but everyone was a little sad that our camping trip was coming to an end.

When Michael and I got into the tent, I whispered to Michael, "How about we sleep naked tonight?"

"I thought you said it was too risky."

"It's the last night. I'm willing to take the risk. How about you?"

"Sure."

I laid out my clothes so I could put them on quickly in the morning. Michael did the same. Then I got in the sleeping bag. Once I was snuggling with Michael, he started whispering the Song of Songs. I felt warm and happy. It was wonderful sleeping naked with a caring and considerate lover.

Michael was my lover now. At least for the rest of the night. He was a wonderful lover. He made me feel loved and beautiful. Drew had always acted disappointed that I didn't have the body of a photo-shopped supermodel. Drew would say things like "Are you getting a little flabby?", "Is that some tit sag I see?", and "You need to cut back on the snacks, Heather". He would then pretend he was joking, but those comments had hurt.

Sex with Michael had been wonderful. Drew had acted like the only important thing about sex was his getting off. Michael had been eager to get me off. Michael was a lot more gentle, caring, and loving than Drew had been. Because Drew was the one with the money, Drew had always acted like he was the most important person in the relationship. I was the most wonderful person in the world to Michael.

I thought about Jason. I had been so excited about going out with him when I left the party. Now, I was getting a little apprehensive. Would he be like Drew? Would he be critical of my body? Would he expect sex from me without putting me in the mood first? All of my friends would be so envious of my going out with Jason. However, I was about to make a bunch of new friends at college, so did it matter what my current friends thought?

1...456789