The Twins' Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Hannah and I are both yours forever," she whispered.

The Plan: Part 4 (Ashley's Revisions)

"What the hell, Ash?" Hannah said. "Why didn't you let Aiden pull out?"

"Hmm?" Ashley said innocently.

"Don't hmm me. There are globs of thick white semen pouring out of your pussy."

Ashley spread her legs, looked down, and one corner of her mouth curved into a smile. "Yeah, guess you were right about how much he cums."

"Not smart, Ash," Madison said. "But at least you're on the pill."

"Umm, about that," Ashley said, avoiding Hannah's scrutinizing gaze.

"ASH." Hannah's eyes shot wide open. "You ARE on the pill, right?"

"I was at first," she said quickly. "But I stopped."

"What?!" Why?" Hannah said, almost panicked.

"Because of you," Ashley said quietly. "I can't let my sister go through it on her own."

Hannah suddenly went silent.

"Wait, go through what on her own?" Madison asked.

This time it was Hannah avoiding Madison's scrutinizing gaze. "It's nothing, Mads."

"Hannah," Madison said, crossing her arms. "Remember, NO secrets."

"This isn't a secret. Not really," Hannah said. "I just found out a few days ago."

"Just found out what?" Madison said.

"She's pregnant," Ashley said. "Her morning sickness just started."

Several emotions flashed across Madison's face. She settled on anger.

"Mads, it was an accident," Hannah said before Madison could speak. "I know it wasn't part of the plan, but it just happened, and I didn't know how to tell you. I messed up, okay?"

Hannah looked on the verge of tears.

"You didn't do it on purpose?" Madison asked.

"No, Mads, I promise. I was supposed to get a morning after pill the day after our first time, but it took longer than expected to get. I guess I didn't take it in time."

"Okay," Madison said to herself. "It's okay. Mistakes happen."

Then Madison turned and pointed accusingly at Ashley. "YOU, however, did this on purpose."

Ashley lowered her head and avoided Madison's murderous eyes.

"Why'd you do it, Ash?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, Ashley," Madison said. "What gives you the right to get knocked up by my brother? We created this plan together, and now you selfishly go off and decide to be the mother of his child. How fucking fair is that? How is he supposed to be able to choose between us fairly when you two are pregnant with his children? How can I compete with that?"

"Mads," Hannah said softly. "We can't be sure that Ashley is going to get pregnant. And there's still time for me to take care of this. The plan can still happen."

"I'm pretty sure she's already pregnant," Madison said, pointing to the steady stream of cum leaking from Ashley. "It's been dripping from her cunt non-stop since Aiden came in her, and now we all know the potency of his sperm."

Hannah was about to respond but Aiden raised his hand like he was in math class.

"Umm," Aiden said, doing his best to gently maneuver himself into a conversation that was clearly littered with landmines. "Can someone please explain this plan to me? Because I'm a little lost. I thought the plan was done."

Hannah, Madison, and Ashley all looked at each other.

"Might as well tell him now," Hannah said.

Ashley nodded.

"I'll do it," Madison said. "But before I start, Aiden, I want you to know that you're the most important person in my life and I love you more than you know."

Madison proceeded to tell him about their four-part plan, from start to finish. She added details of where things had gone unexpectedly, like when Ashley found out and insisted on making changes. Then Ashley explained her side of the story of why she'd decided to stop taking the pill.

"Our parents are really strict and religious," Ashley said. "I was afraid they'd kick Hannah out for getting pregnant, or maybe worse. I figured if I got pregnant too, they wouldn't hurt both of us."

"Ash..." Hannah said, giving her sister a hug. "Thank you, really. But next time, please, PLEASE talk to me first before you decide to get yourself pregnant in order to help me out."

"Well... that wasn't the only reason," Ashley admitted quietly. "I was also jealous that you were going to have Aiden's baby, and I wasn't."

"You bitch," Madison pointed a finger at her again, but there wasn't much anger in her voice this time. She almost sounded disappointed.

"I'm sorry, Mads," Ashley said. "I wasn't even sure I'd go through with it, to be honest. But when he was inside me, and his penis was pulsing--"

"Okay, okay, that's enough, Ash," Madison said, raising her hands. "We get it. We were here." Madison breathed out a long exasperated sigh. "What's done is done. I guess if I'm going to lose Aiden to anyone, it might as well be one of you. Or maybe both of you."

"Wait, Mads," Aiden said. "Who said anything about you losing me?"

"Haven't you been paying attention?" his sister said. "Apparently you're about to be a father twice over. You'll have your hands full with Hannah and Ashley. They'll need you to be there for them, and I'm sure they'll be there for you. You won't have time for me."

Madison got up and walked to their connecting bathroom. "You three sleep here tonight. I'll be in Aiden's room.

"Mads," Aiden called after her.

"I want to be alone," Madison said, closing the bathroom door behind her.

Aiden looked at Hannah and Ashley. "Uh, what just happened?"

Hannah looked at him as if hesitant to say something. "She's dealing with some complicated feelings."

"I should talk to her," he said, starting to get up. Hannah grabbed his hand and pulled him back. "Probably not a good idea with Ashley's love juices all sticky on your crotch. Take a shower first. We'll leave. You need to be there for your sister."

He looked at Ashley, who was nodding. "We'll have lots of time to talk, later," Ashley said. "Go make things right with Madison."

"Oh," Hannah said, pulling out a stack of stapled papers from her bag. "You should probably read this first... it'll help you understand how Mads is feeling right now."

He took the paper and read the title on the first page: "The Plan".

"Is this it?" Aiden said, surprised at how many pages it contained.

Hannah nodded. "The one and only copy."

Aiden flipped through the well-worn pages. Some sections had been crossed out and others added in with notes along the margins. He recognized Madison's cursive but there was at least one other person's handwriting in a slightly messier scrawl. Probably Hannah's.

"We all made edits," Ashley said, as if she was confessing something. "Madison wasn't too happy about my changes, but she went along with them because she thought they would make you happy."

"There's so much detail," Aiden said. "I can't believe she did all this."

"Read it before you go to her," Hannah said.

They both hugged him and left shortly after with the promise to get together again soon and talk. He entered their shared bathroom and looked at the door to his room. Madison was somewhere behind it, probably lying on his bed. Was she asleep? Was she still upset? He wanted to walk in, but Hannah had insisted that he shower and a read of The Plan first.

So he did.

After his shower, he went back into Madison's room, laid down on her bed and started reading.

It almost read like a script to a play, one in which Hannah had a large role. Madison had obviously worked on it for a long time. There was a central "expected" path, which had most of the detail, but there were also detailed instructions on how to proceed in dozens of alternate scenarios.

Reading it made him realize how well Madison knew him. She had written this plan to help him, but she'd done it in a way that was considerate of his feelings. It was a plan that had been crafted with care and love.

On the last page, there was a note in Hannah's handwriting.

Aiden, by the time you read this, a lot will have happened. Mostly good, I hope. So here it is, Madison's grand plan. Ashley and I helped revise some parts, but it all started with your sister. Mads is the heart of this plan, and I can't begin to tell you how hard she worked on it, and how often she toiled and agonized about getting it right. I hope you see the love she put into it. I also think you should know a few things that are not in this plan, mainly that Mads talks about you a lot (in the sweetest possible way). Even before she came up with this grand idea to get you out of your funk, she was always looking for ways to make you happy. I always thought it was cute and endearing, but I eventually came to realize (and accept) that no one would ever be more important to her than you. And by the way, she may not even realize this herself, so if and when the time comes for her to confront her own feelings, make sure to go easy on her, because I think she's hurting and scared, too.

Aiden stared at Hannah's note. Emotions surged as he tried to process her words. Did they mean what he thought they meant? He felt something deep within himself crack, as if the protective barrier around a secret buried so deep that he'd managed to hide it even from himself. It was suddenly clear what he had to do. He grabbed a pencil and started adding one final part to the plan.

The Plan: Part 5 (Aiden's Revisions)

Aiden quietly opened the connecting door to his room. He figured Madison would be asleep by now, but he wanted to see her. She lay curled on his bed, facing away, and blankets pulled up over her head.

He thought about letting her sleep, but something kept him there. It was as if he needed to be close to her, or maybe, she needed him and some mysterious invisible force was pulling him towards her. Madison always seemed to know when he needed her, so it made sense that it worked both ways.

He walked to the bed and sat on the edge. Then he felt it; she was shivering, whether from cold or fear, he wasn't sure, but some protective instinct kicked in and he pulled the blanket back and got in beside her. He wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her in. She responded by placing her hand over his.

"Did I wake you?" he said softly.

"Couldn't sleep," she replied, her voice even softer.

"Figured," he said, adjusting himself so that his entire body was spooned up against hers. He held her until the shivering subsided.

"You're not always right, you know." He said it that playful way they used whenever one of them one-upped the other. "I mean, don't get me wrong, you are right most of the time, which is really hard for a brother to admit to his sister..."

She gave his hand a reassuring squeeze and her body relaxed a little.

"...But not this time, Mads." His tone was serious and sincere. "No one will ever replace you, not even Hannah or Ashley."

At this, she turned to face him. His eyes hadn't fully adjusted to the darkness between them, but he could see her bright hopeful eyes.

"But they--" she started to say.

"They're both great," he interrupted, "And yes, they're going to be part of our lives from now on, but they won't replace you. You're stuck with me forever, if that's what you want."

"Forever..." she said wistfully, as if hearing one of her greatest wishes spoken out loud. "That sounds nice," she said. "Is that what you really want?"

He nodded. "No matter what happens from now on, I want you to be close to me."

"How close?" she asked timidly.

"As close as you want," he said. "As close as you'll let me."

She closed her eyes and leaned in, pressing her forehead against his chest.

"I want to be as close as you are with Hannah and Ashley," she said, then squeezed him tight. "Even closer."

"How much closer can you get?" He said, a playfulness in his voice. "Hannah's pregnant, Ashley too, probably."

Madison pulled back and stared at him with a serious and determined look. "I want what they have, and more."

He raised a hand and gently brushed her cheek.

"Okay," he said. Then he leaned in and kissed her softly on the forehead. "You know you've always been the most important person in my life." He kissed her on the tip of her nose. "And you always will be. Nothing will change that."

"Always..." she said. "That means forever, you know."

He smiled and nodded, then leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. It was just a brief peck, but he didn't want to rush things.

When he pulled away, she was smiling, but her expression quickly turned to a playful pout. "That didn't feel like a forever kiss."

"Hey!" he said, in a mock-defensive tone. "I needed a warm up." Then he leaned in and they kissed again, this time letting their lips part and then tongues find each other. It felt different from kissing Hannah or Ashley; the electric feeling of excitement was there, but there was so much more. Even though it was their first real kiss, it was as if she already knew what he liked -- the occasional bite of his bottom lip, the way the tip of her tongue pressed against his, exploring every surface, drawing it deeper into her mouth, sucking and gently pulling, then releasing and repeating it all again.

"Now that felt like a forever kiss," she said, grinning from ear to ear.

"It felt..." he couldn't even find the right words.

"Better than Hannah and Ashley?" she said.

"Mmm, definitely," he said, "And it's not even close."

She seemed content with his answer. Then one of her hands reached under his t-shirt and explored his chest.

"I'll be there for you in every way, Aiden. I'll do anything they do, but better."

"Anything?" he asked, raising a playful eyebrow.

She responded by reaching downwards, exploring beyond the waistband of his boxers, getting to know the parts of him that sisters should know about their brothers. Her eyes were quickly shifting from hesitant to a yearnful desire to prove herself through physical intimacy. And his body was reacting to her touch, his hardness growing in her soft hand, his heart beating like it was preparing for the climax of a long-awaited showdown.

"Yes," she said simply. "Anything. Everything. And I know Hannah and Ashley will probably make the same offer, but I have an edge they'll never have."

He smiled, knowing exactly what she meant. "You're my sister."

"Twin sister," she corrected, tossing the words at him like she was tossing a slow burning flame into a box of fireworks. "And twins know each other better than anyone. We share something special. Just between us. No one else."

"We do," he said.

By then, she had rubbed and caressed him to his full hardness, and even his loose boxers were getting uncomfortable. As if reading his mind, she sat up and curled her hands around the waistband and gave him a hungry, longing look. She bit her lower lip, waiting for a response, and he gave her a cool and casual nod even though inside he was desperate for her to continue.

She pulled down slowly, until his lower half was bare, then she took him in her hand, leaned down, and licked him. He shivered, almost unable to contain the intense energy growing within him.

"Was that okay?" she said, looking up at him, some doubt creeping back into her voice. "I... I'm not very experienced."

"It's perfect," he said. "Too perfect. If you keep doing that, I won't last long."

This seemed to give her confidence.

She gave him a few more licks before enveloping his tip into her warm mouth. Even with her slow and gentle movements, and casual flicks of her tongue, it was the most intense feeling he'd ever experienced. He tried to watch, but seeing her do it made the feeling even more intense, so he closed his eyes and focused on holding out as long as possible. But it didn't take long before he felt the build up of pressure and imminent release.

"Mads, soon," was all he could say, warning her to pull away, but she didn't, she just took him in deeper and triggered an eruption that sent his lower half into an uncontrollable shudder.

After he stopped shaking, she pulled away and swallowed, then sat back on her heels and looked at him, as if waiting for his reaction.

"Wow," he said. "Thank you. Sorry. Wow." His thoughts were scrambled and she giggled as he struggled to find words.

"So I did okay?"

"Uh, isn't it obvious?" He said. "Have you ever seen me cum that hard with Hannah?"

She shook her head, a proud smile on her face.

"You didn't have to swallow, you know."

"I wanted to," she said. "But I was worried I wouldn't be able to hold it all. You just kept cumming and cumming, even after having Ashley earlier, you came so much. I love how warm and special it makes me feel inside."

She glanced down at him again, noticing that he was still hard, and smirked.

"And I guess that means I get to have some more."

He felt simultaneously horny and guilty. "Sorry, Mads. I--"

"No. Don't say that," she said, crawling up over him until their faces were only inches apart. "Never apologize for that. From now on, this is my job. My responsibility." A determined look came over her. "Tonight, I want all of you cum inside of me. Everything. I'm not going to leave even a single drop for those other two bitches. Not even a single drop."

He chuckled. "That won't stop them from trying, " he said, placing his hands on her beautiful breasts, then rubbing and massaging them before letting one hand drift down towards her neatly trimmed pussy. He rubbed her wet folds, causing her to shudder, then slowly inserted a finger into her slick entrance.

"Mmm," she moaned. "They can try. I might even let them have some, from time to time, if I'm feeling generous. But my brother's cum belongs inside of me."

She closed her eyes as he played with her, countering his motions with her body so that she took him in deeper with each movement. After a few minutes, her juices were dripping down his hand and she seemed to be growing impatient.

"Enough of that," she said, reaching down and grabbing his hard dick, then lining it up with her unprotected entrance.

"I'm glad it's you," she said, pushing down. "It'll always be you."

He lay still, letting her control all of their movements. She was tight, but determined, and after a few up-and-down movements, she sank down until they were mated against each other.

"Mmmm," she sighed in pleasure. "It's as amazing as I thought it would be."

Her eyes were locked on his. They shared a knowing look -- this was their point of no return, and they were both crossing it willingly. From now on, everything would be different.

"You feel incredible, Mads."

"Mmm hmm," she said, slowly rocking her hips backwards and forwards.

"Too incredible," he said, hoping she would get his meaning.

"No such thing," she said, almost as if in a trance.

"I mean, I won't last long." He'd barely been in her and was beginning to feel that familiar pressure searching for release.

"It's okay, we have all night," she said, increasing the speed and intensity of her motions. He was losing himself, slipping into a different type of abyss, and she was pulling him deeper and deeper. He tried to hold on to some sense of control, to slow things down, so he could enjoy the moment, but it was obvious that she had other plans.

"Don't stop, Aiden." Her motions were frenzied now. Her hands gripped his chest like she was desperate trying to hold on during a wild carnival ride.

"Keep going," she insisted. "Don't stop."

"Soon," he gasped out, barely managing to get the single word out.

"Yes, do it," she commanded. "Give it to me. Give your sister your precious cum."

"Dangerous," he barely squeaked out, feeling the imminent release of his sperm into her.

"Really dangerous," she acknowledged, a devious smile stretching at the corners of her mouth. "Especially today."

That did it. His seed surged forward, pulsing whatever remained into the depths of her womb. Then he felt her orgasm hit, causing her pussy to spasm and clench around him, coaxing every drop it could out of him and into her.

1...345678