The Twist

Story Info
Story about two friends search for love after heartbreak.
1.4k words
4.08
6.7k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason and I both have been friends forever since preschool we learned our way through life together, we discovered girls together funniest thing we both got engaged to the loves of our life on the same day.

We even planned our wedding dates to be entwined so it was a double marriage Jason basically became a blood brother that ill have for life we even got our hearts torn out on the same exact day.

Jason and I were just doing our thing we got back from hours at the gym to my house which we soon found to be completely empty shocked is an understatement I hyperventilated I couldn't understand until I found the letter on my pillow.

Jennifer and Cindy had this planned for over 3 years she knew we came from well to do families basically they are lesbian lovers they emptied our joint bank accounts even stole our cars I had already signed over rights to most of my stuff to her shattered is how I felt as bad as I felt Jason started to cry I rubbed his back I know buddy we consoled each other the first week he basically bunked with me until he literally moved in with me.

He sold his house basically we both started all over again we actually worked at the same brokerage firm so we were for each other 100%.

I was busy at work when Jason casually pulled a swivel chair next to me for the first time in several weeks to a month he was smiling I don't know why but my tension eased whatsup returning his smile.

When Jason had a scheme he really had no way of hiding it at least not from me. He chuckled you're going think I'm crazy buddy he laughed kinda only hard enough for me to be able to hear it I joined a dating site I'm just curious it took me every bit of courage to do it its insane but just want to give it a shot.

Jason then squeezed my shoulder, you're my friend right? I scoffed of course without question and you'd do anything for me right? Again without question.

Good I feel better then we have a double date tonight he said casually walking Away I kinda jumped up what the hell do you mean? I'm not ready.. Jason gestured for me to calm down listen its not what you think I'll explain later buddy.

I sent Jason several texts throughout the day nervous as hell he's done some messed up things in the past so my imagination was running wild. When we got home Jason gave me the details.

So this friend of yours told you about this site where it's easy as hell to get a blow job no questions asked its technically a dating site but it's used by guys to get guilt free hassle free blow jobs just one big catch.

Jason had my full attention at this point in all honesty Jenn was not much for sex given the fact she was fucking Cindy at the time I'm thinking that's why my sex life sucked so bad then to top it all off I've gone without any sex for the last 6 weeks I'm imagining through Jason's desperation its about the same in his case.

It's a dating site called silver Daddies, I laughed Jason we are not we aren't even 40 yet Jason cut me off no we aren't but they are I was perplexed they who?

The guys that want to give you a blow job needless to say at this point I might have flipped my lid Jason and I have been best friends for so long we have had 90% fun games and laughs. 10% of the time Jason was a complete pain in the ass I know I am too nobody is perfect so I let Jason have it, I yelled at him i said many things I didn't mean how stupid he is how crazy he is that we aren't gay there's no way in hell that's happening I said a lot until I was worn the fuck out.

Exhausted after making my point Jason got uncomfortably close to me listen society allows females so much latitude on exploring each other the minute we do anything we are labeled seemingly for life if women straight women can kiss each other fuck each other all with their boyfriends and husband's watching nobody gets triggered calls them a bunch of dykes rug munchers donut bumpers all kinds of names why the hell do we men need to have restrictions look at your wrists right now.

I looked I didn't see anything Jason looked at me what do you see? I see nothing Jason squeezed my shoulder that's because you and I are free the shackles society puts on us aren't real look past the labels just for tonight these aren't men tonight we are just people meeting people its completely casual let yourself be free, OK?

I fucking hate it when Jason does that, so we have a date tonight both of us let's just have fun ok let things go if you don't like the date we walk I promise Jason held his hand out I shook it we have a deal.

Jason already had the reservations at the restaurant and everything he took me my dates name was Tanya basically meaning he preferred to be looked and addressed as a feminine Jason was with Donna both showed up at the same time both were wearing dressed high heels I actually was expecting them to wear male clothes my heart was pounding now because it actually looks more like a date now than as if it looked like 4 guys going out having fun.

Tanya was wearing nice makeup was very passable infact if I hadn't known I would've thought Tanya was a cougar with blonde hair beautiful button down blouse she sat extremely close smiling I can smell the perfume it was very sweet smelling.

Out of respect to Tanya I kept my focus on her more than on what Jason and Donna were doing she had these green eyes transfixed on mine she wore Rouge lipstick which actually drove me nuts because I've always had a thing for red lipstick. I told Tanya about my work hobbies the love of my life destroying my life and how I was trying to put together the broken pieces of my heart she held my hand and listened intently.

Tanya unlike Jennifer seemed to care i am being 100% honest when I say for the entire 2 hours of our date I simply was talking to Tanya not anybody but Tanya we were having such a romantic time I learned about her she's 56 still in the closet from her brothers and sisters I knew it was my turn to show sympathy my honest concern for her may of really pulled her heart strings she was blushing she couldn't get over how cute I am I explained Jason set the whole thing up but I'm so Glad that he did we just had such an intimate moment.

After the Date we took Donna and Tanya home we both saw them to their door as just like us they are roommates life is ironic, because I did have the best time I ever had on a date I wanted to commemorate the moment I held Tanya close took her hand gently pressed my lips to her hand looking in her eyes I said thank you for tonight as I smiled Tanya took my hand gently pulled me to her our lips touched it was amazing not exactly soft like I was used to but still very smooth Tanya was not an aggressive kisser she just simply pushed her lips to mine then lightly opened her lips over mine and gave me a generous amount of moisture which hit my cock like a steel rod.

When I opened my eyes Tanya knew how good the kiss was so did I, I had never been kissed like that in my life as Tanya waved good bye Jason was still kissing Donna they were very into each other it only told me his Date went as well as mine.

When Jason and I returned to the car we were so quiet maybe it was nerves or did we just really fall Inlove tonight?