The Twist Ch. 02

Story Info
Both guys meet the lovely ladies again date 2.
1.2k words
4.32
3k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason silently drove the car his index finger occasionally touching his lips possibly recounting his kiss with Donna she was quite beautiful she had black hair olive colored skin possibly Latina or Hispanic which I know Jason really likes exotic looking women but maybe he was in my boat on a sea of conflictions.

Tanya really made my night I forgot about Jennifer and all my troubles we were sharing moments I really enjoyed myself I know for a fact I wanted to see her again I also knew I wanted to kiss her again she put such an amazing kiss on my lips I can still feel our kiss it was unbelievable.

But we both knew the trouble Donna and Tanya are not females in the eyes of our families, the amount of judgements against us horrified me and I can't imagine what Jason was going through his father horrible in terms of homosexuality.

When we got home we just went to our rooms and tried to sleep about an hour of just laying there I heard a tiny knock probably Jason knocking so low incase I was sleeping, I opened the door for him it was obvious we both couldn't sleep he sat in the chair next to my bed he looked at me so uhm clearing his throat how was your date with.... Tanya I said smiling automatically just her name was a positive feel, are we talking honest? Jason replied hoarsely yeah, I think Tanya was the best date I've ever been on including all dates with Jennifer.

Jason sighed mine was equally as great smiling Donna woke something in me a confidence as an individual that I never knew Jason was actually getting misty I went to console him he just waved it off I'm fine Donna is an amazing person.

Jason basically then stood up so we both had fun I quickly agreed, then I asked do you think they had a good time? Jason smiled yeah they did they want us over at their place they're cooking us something nice for both of us Jason got close to me are you sure you want to go I sighed knowing my answer already yeah I do its just a second date and we will see what happens I think we don't need to worry after all its nobody else's damn business we both smiled I responded you're damn right get some sleep.

My mood was brightened up so much I was sound asleep in seconds we spent most of the Saturday getting ready I honestly had no idea what to do or say I just knew we are guests in our dates house and try not to be nervous.

This time Jason and I were actually a little more dressed up I even put on cologne, combed my hair tried to look pretty presentable. Jason and I were kind of embarrassed tho as it seemed to of been a very casual dinner both were wearing tops and shorts. Donna suggested we just took our suits off so we did Jason and I were in our t shirts and boxers we were having a very casual date Tanya seemed to be in bright spirits during our meal she was so close to me we were so intimately romantic with how we were acting toward each other I would feed her she would feed me the wine was pretty strong before i knew it Donna and Jason were excusing themselves to go and be alone so now it was just me and Tanya she knew the atmosphere had changed being alone was so much more intimate she was rubbing my leg next thing I knew we were kissing each other.

She opened her lips again against mine but this time she introduced her tongue to mine we were passionately kissing each other her hand was actually around my cock which was as hard as it had ever been the sound of our kissing was as hot as the kissing itself our lips were moving in perfect rhythm.

Her lips were against my ear want to see my bedroom?

I quickly nodded yes please remember I hasn't had sex for 6 weeks I was trying not to be too pushy but with Tanya she had her own needs and we were going to fulfill each other she led me to her room by my hand guiding me to her bed it was really cute looking room a make up table one window with shades down the room was mostly very dark I couldn't see much but I could feel everything her lips were on mine again this time she was ontop of Me.

She ripped my boxers off before I knew she was sucking my cock taking me deeper than anybody ever had it was amazing her fingers were stimulating my balls I'm assuming she was tasting the pre cum that been growing since we started kissing.

My moans were filling the room Tanya was such an unbelievable cocksucker I couldn't hold back she knew I was tensing so she squeezed my thigh whispering not yet baby my cock was on fire especially the tip I heard her fumbling with a wrapper then I felt her mouth again I groaned she was putting a condom on me using her mouth I only saw that on porn but it was so hot I could see her face in the dark was close to mine she whispered to me just hold on for me a little bit baby she kissed me not of lust but there was true affection behind the kiss she reached back found my cock pressed it against her.

I felt my cock enter her the level of tightness was foreign to my cock she was kissing me as I inched further into her I was moaning into her mouth she kept kissing and whispering mmmm yes baby yes her voice labored as I was inside her she was wiggling herself working my cock as we kissed the bed was creaking a little with every wiggle.

She started sucking my tongue like she did with my cock it was sending my balls to hyperactive mode then I felt myself reach that point I was tensing as I did Tanya felt like she just clenched around my cock the pressure sent me over the edge I was having the biggest orgasm of my life cumming load after load my cock trapped Inside Tanya's pleasure chamber.

My heart was pounding with my peak reached I just laid there speechless, incredulous and in disbelief. Tanya gave me the best sex she knew my body so well, even nibbling my nipples after 5 minutes to keep me excited, Tanya even in the dark I could see she was smiling getting close to me round 2 baby then she basically worked my cock over again like a true sex goddess.

After close to 6 hours of our date Jason and I both kissed our dates good bye I was walking with about the most heaviest legs and other stuff but I was a totally satisfied man Jason didn't seem to be a million miles from me in fact he was walking very similar to how I was walking as we both got back in the car we were overcome with silence as we drove home I can't speak for Jason but I know I am indeed in love.