The Two Headed Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a collective gasp. The two women burst into delighted laughter. They looked at each other with a glint in their eyes and then the two females high-fived each other. Mark and Jon shook their heads. Jade and Susan turned to their husbands. Jon groaned unhappily.

"Ummm, sorry boys," Susan said with a shrug and a happy expression on her face.

"Yup, sorry about that, but the coin has spoken," Jade triumphantly stated, "Sue and I are spending the night with your dad."

"Maybe even the whole weekend together," Susan brightly suggested, before she and Jade broke into more laughter.

"The whole weekend," Jon stated, unhappily, before groaning, slapping his forehead and rolling his eyes.

"I'm going to be having more than one cold shower tonight," Mark announced.

"Uh huh, I would say so, lover," Susan said with a grin.

"I can't believe this," Jon muttered, shaking his head.

With a wink at Susan, Jade quickly turned and dropped the fake two headed coin on her towel. She nonchalantly covered the coin up with her towel. She turned back to the group. Jon was watching his wife with some suspicion, but he didn't ask to see the coin. Jade's heart was thumping, but she wore a perfect mask, just as Susan did. It looked like the two wives were going to get away with their deception.

"Well, I guess we better get this show on the road," Susan quickly said. "We still have so much to do before everyone arrives."

"Absolutely," Jade chimed in. "We gotta get to work!"

***

It was a few hours later. Susan and Jade were standing in Susan's kitchen. They were facing the kitchen counter. They were adding the finishing touches to their father-in-law's sixtieth birthday cake as they chatted. They carefully scraped and swiped at the creamy white icing with their spatulas. The frosting was too thin and was too runny. Both women were drinking wine and being silly. Three young children were milling about and generally getting in the way. The children were wet from the swimming pool. They wore towels around their waists. Susan and Jade had given them the bowl with the leftover icing to share and finish off. Everything was humming along quite nicely. Suddenly a fourth child appeared.

"Granddad's coming," the fourth kid announced.

Jade and Susan looked at each other with a grin. They then considered the young newcomer.

"Uh huh," Susan stated, "well, if that's the case, then you four better just scram. You can take the icing bowl with you if you want. Go on, go on, off you go - go and cool off in the pool, my darlings! We'll be out there soon."

"Yup," Jade added, "you lot out. Go swimming and finish off that cake icing."

There was a giggle. A moment later the four children deserted the house with a pattering of bare damp feet on tiled floor. The back door slid open and then it slid shut.

"Hey, what does this remind you of," Jade asked, holding up her spatula so Susan could see the white icing slowly slide and dribble down the plastic implement.

Susan didn't answer. She shook her head and then burst into laughter. Jade flicked at the spatula with her tongue and then held the spatula above her open mouth so the sweet white stuff dripped into her open mouth.

"Mmmm, yummy, yummy, honey," Jade stated with a wink, after swallowing, while Susan shook her head and continued to laugh. "You're such a big man!"

Susan and Jade stood there at the kitchen counter. They continued to smooth out the white cake frosting. They drank their wine in gulps. They hummed and chatted. The two women could hear their father-in-law, Peter's footsteps behind them. Susan and Jade sighed softly and closed their eyes a few moments later when Peter ran his arms around the two women from behind and pressed his body up against theirs. Jade grinned and turned. She slipped her arm around Peter. She set the spatula down.

Complete silence reigned in the kitchen. Susan's hands trembled. She dropped the spatula on the kitchen counter with a flutter. She set her glass down hard. Her beautiful facial features began to flush. Peter reached in and carefully pulled Susan's long blonde hair out of the way. He leant in and placed his tongue and his open lips on the nape of Susan's neck. He kissed her passionately there again and again. She grinned. She chuckled. She sighed. She watched Jade before closing her eyes. She let him drive and grind the underside of his cock against her form.

"God, you're so stirred up and so horny today," Susan whispered as Peter slowly ran his hands up and down the front of his daughter-in-law's body.

"Well, hello there, handsome stranger," Jade whispered as Peter stopped kissing Susan's neckline, turned to Jade and sought to kiss her lips in front of Susan. "Oh, I see - that's what the birthday boy wants - hmmm, well okay, if you insist, but only just a quick peck."

"Quick peck, yeah right," Susan muttered with a grin. "You're gonna end up with his tongue down your throat, babe..."

"We'll see, we'll see," Jade said.

Jade reached out and placed the palm of her hands on the sides of Peter's face as he advanced. His mouth met hers. She let out a long soft sigh of satisfaction and closed her eyes. Susan started laughing. Peter and his son's beautiful wife kissed each other deeply and intensely. Jade ended the kiss with a thick smack.

"Okay, okay, okay, that's definitely enough of that, Pete," Jade whispered in his face with a grin, while Peter dropped his head and went to work on Jade's neck, "and now he's gonna give me a hickey - owww, don't bite, birthday boy!"

"Wanna try some," Susan asked Peter. "Do you wanna try some of the icing?"

"For sure," Peter replied, looking up from his daughter-in-law's slender wet neck.

Susan ran her index finger through the soft vanilla icing. She left a streak from one end of the birthday cake to the other end. She turned and held her hand up. Peter broke into laughter as a stream of white frosting slowly oozed down her finger. His eyes lit up as his daughter-in-law reached out. He pulled her closer. Susan grinned as Peter closed his palm around her hand, dropped his head and took her vanilla coated fingertip in his mouth. Susan felt his snug lips, his hot embracing mouth and his swirling tongue on her skin. His head dropped, her finger was engulfed.

"He likes that," Jade whispered.

"It's nice, isn't it, Pete," Susan said brightly, softly chuckling as her husband's dad sucked the soft vanilla icing from her finger. "Do you like it? We know you like vanilla. We made this cake especially for you. It's your birthday, after all."

Peter released Susan's index finger with a pop. He ran both arms around Susan. She sighed as she faced him. She giggled as he pressed his body up against hers.

"Well," Jade prompted him.

"Answer her, Pete," Susan insisted. "Do you like your cake or not, birthday boy?"

"I love it, Jade, I love it, Susan," Peter whispered. "It's gorgeous, just like you both are."

"Here," Jade stated, reaching for her spatula, collecting some of the icing on her finger and leaving it on her neck. "Go for it, Pete. Lick it off my neck."

Peter grinned and Susan laughed. Peter leant in. Jade tilted her head. Peter slowly slid the flat part of his tongue along Jade's neck, collecting all of the icing from her skin. Jade softly shrieked and then chuckled as he did it.

"Okay, okay, okay, enough of that, you sleazy birthday boy," Jade said.

"Good, good, okay, now it's my turn to have a taste, Pete," Susan said, reaching out, taking his hand in hers, making him press his extended fingertip in the vanilla frosting and drag his finger across the cake.

"There, here you go," Peter said, holding his own vanilla coated finger up before Susan's wide eyes. "You can suck me clean now."

Susan's eyes lit up and she and Jade laughed.

"Oh my God, it's running down the sides," Susan softly screeched, batting her long lashes, looking up at the oozing icing, instantly reaching out and cupping her father-in-law's hand in her small palms.

"Blow him, Suzie Cream Cheese," Jade stated.

"Good girl," Peter softly said with a leer as Susan pulled his hand close, closed her eyes and dropped her head.

Peter grinned as he felt his son's wife slip her tongue over his fingertip. He felt her gently suck the point. His dick was completely erect and standing up in his damp swimmers. He wore a large and obvious bulge beneath his swimwear. Suddenly Susan dropped her head again. His finger vanished inside her hot mouth. Susan softly sighed. For a moment Peter thought he was going to cum in his swimmers. He imagined Susan pouring the runny vanilla frosting onto the tip of his prick and then pictured his daughter-in-law licking it and sucking it off his hard leaking cock.

"Damn," Peter whispered, while Susan murmured with her mouth full.

"Like that, do you, Pete," Jade whispered in his ear, running her arm around him.

Peter quickly turned his head. He briefly scanned with his eyes and tuned in with his ears. Susan, Jade and he were the only ones in the house. All of the guests, including Peter's sons, Mark and Jon, and the couples' four children were outside on the back patio or splashing about in the swimming pool. Peter had his two daughters-in-law all to himself.

"Are you scared you're gonna get busted by our hubbies, you dirty old horndog," Jade asked.

"No way," Peter said.

Susan, meanwhile, was bobbing her head. She was sucking Peter's index finger like it was a penis, like it was Peter's penis. Peter swore he could feel Susan's lips, mouth and tongue on his own cock as she worked on his finger. Finally she released his finger with a squeak and a slurp.

"Oh my God, you must give the best...," Peter said, before Susan cut him off.

"I do, but there's no need to say it."

"Oh my God, my son's the luckiest man alive," Peter muttered as Susan licked her lips before bursting into laughter.

"He is, but there's no need to say that either. Anyway, did you like that, did you, Pete, you dirty old man?"

"You know I did, which is why you did it, you stirrer, you tease," Peter stated, trying to run both his arms around Susan and pull her close again.

"I was just trying to make sure you and I both liked the icing," Susan said in an innocent tone, before grinning, stepping back, avoiding Peter's hot clutches and dropping her eyes to stare at the long thick bulge beneath his swimmers. "It's not my fault you have a grubby mind, you grubby old man."

"You really are a tease."

"I'm just being a good hostess and making sure you like your cake, isn't that right, Jade."

"Damn straight," Jade stated. "That's exactly what it was about and it was nothing more than that, buster."

"Well, how about a birthday kiss then to go along with the cake, Mrs. Good Hostess," Peter suggested, while his daughter-in-law chuckled softly and kept avoiding him.

"Uh uh," Susan replied, shaking her head, after Peter suggested it again.

"Jade gave me a kiss."

"Yeah, but no - the last one we shared was just supposed to be a quick peck and not some sloppy sticky grope, isn't that right, Suzie-girl."

"Yep, you crossed the line, buster; no more kisses for you," Susan said, before she and Jade burst into more laughter.

Peter spent a second looking at his two daughters-in-law. Susan was wearing a tiny two piece bikini. She was wearing a pair of high heels. She was wearing a sheer short robe. Her long platinum blonde hair was damp and tied back in a ponytail. Peter slowly ran his eyes over her beautiful curves. Her skin was tanned and spotted here and there with dark lickable freckles. She was five foot, eight inches tall. She had light intelligent eyes, fine arched brows and full lips. She had what some people referred to as Elfish facial features.

Jade was wearing a small two piece swimsuit like Susan was. She wore a matching pair of high heels as well. A fine translucent sarong was tied around Jade's hips. Jade was from an Asian/American background. She was slimmer than Susan and less curvaceous as well. She was five foot, seven inches tall. Her hair was dark and longer than Susan's was. Jade had such beautiful facial features. Her skin was more tanned than Susan's was.

"You both look good enough to eat," Peter intensely whispered, advancing on Susan and Jade while they took another step back and yet another step back and ended up colliding with the kitchen sink behind them. "And you've got nowhere to go now girls."

"No, don't you dare, I belong to another man," Susan whined with inviting eyes and a playful smile.

"Yeah, you cruel brute," Jade added. "I'll tell my hubby that his horny, creepy neck-licking father is pestering me for it."

"Come here, my honeys. I want you, I need you."

"No way, man!"

"No, I won't, you're too horny, Peter, you're too desperate and need it too badly," Susan said as her husband's father ran his arms around her and Jade and pulled them close. "You're such a horny guy, but do you really think Mark would approve if he came in and found us like this?"

"Damn right, I don't think Jon would be too thrilled either, Pete - you would have a hell of a lot of explaining to do - a hell of a lot of explaining to do, buster," Jade added, before bursting into more laughter.

"You're such bullshit artists - if I'm so desperate and craving it, then it's all your fault. I know you and Jade are playing games. I know you both are. I don't care what my son's think right now. You both need to give me what I want. You both have to give me what I need."

Susan and Jade grinned, leant in and exhaled inside his ears. They slowly slid their open palms around his bare torso. Susan ran her hands up and down his sides. Jade caressed his chest. She softly rubbed and plucked his nipples. He closed his eyes. Susan whispered in one ear and Jade blew hot air in his other ear.

"I'm not playing any games," Susan whined with complaint, before continuing in her soft sexy voice. "You know I sometimes think about you, Pete: I think about you sometimes when I make love to Mark, when your son's inside me or when I'm at home, by myself, during the day, masturbating."

"Cock tease, stirrer," Peter hissed, lifting Susan off the floor and spinning her around and around on the spot while she squealed, wrapped her legs around him and then began laughing. "C'mon, give me a kiss."

"No way, you horny old man."

"Oh my God," Jade burst, watching wide-eyed, "what did you say to him?"

"That I think about him all the time!"

"C'mon Susan!"

Susan and Jade burst into more laughter. Peter was ravenous. Susan felt his lips on her skin. Susan felt his hand cupping her behind.

"Dirty old prick, let me down."

It was at that moment that Jade and Susan's husbands walked into the kitchen and saw their father and their wives together. Mark stood there silently for a long moment with a smile on his face before he loudly cleared his throat. Jon started laughing. Susan instantly let out a soft surprised shriek and extricated herself from her father-in-law's feverish grasp and dropped to her feet. Jade grinned at Jon.

"Busted baby, busted," Jade exclaimed.

"Busted is right," Jon said, crossing his arms and doing a poor job of being offended and angry.

"Sorry Mark honey," Susan stated, with a sexy grin, before blowing her husband a soft hot kiss.

"Uh huh, yeah, yeah, I can see how sorry you are, you naughty minx," Mark said, "Dad, why don't you go out back and join your guests. I'll help Sue finish up in here and then we'll do the cake."

"Good idea," Jon stated. "Give me a chance to give my better half a real tongue lashing!"

"Oh promises, promises, baby," Jade taunted her man.

Peter was about to complain, but Susan suddenly swung her arm and smacked her father-in-law on the bum. There was a gasp and a barrage of laughter from the two married couples.

"Go on, Pete, grab another beer and go outside," Susan softly said a few moments later after the laughter had died down. "We'll be out in a minute or two to play with you - go on."

"Fine, I'll go," Peter said after a moment, feeling frustrated and annoyed, "but we need to talk about your wives, Mark and Jon and who they really belongs to."

Mark and Jon solemnly nodded and took a wide step to one side. Their father stormed past. The two married couples could hear Peter's footfalls on the tiled floor. Then they heard the back door slide open and then slide closed. The married couples burst into more laughter.

"Obviously, I don't have to ask how it's going," Mark said, going to his sexy hot-wife and taking her in his arms. "You two have him eating out of your hands."

"Oh yeah, we've been pushing and pulling at him all day," Jade said as Jon arrived on the spot and Jade took her husband in her arms. "We've been prick teasing him every chance we get. Your dad's got the biggest case of blue balls and it's all because of us - it's all our fault!"

Jon couldn't control himself. He lined up his wife's lips with his and lunged. Jade gasped, laughed in his mouth and then settled in for a long sweet hot kiss. She placed her hand on the side of his face and her other hand on the bulge in his swimwear.

Susan was about to say something but she whined and sighed instead as her horny husband kissed her open mouth. It was a deep and passionate kiss. Susan and Mark slowly turned in circles on the spot. Their mouths moved and their tongues slipped together. Susan ran her hand down his belly. She wormed and forced her fingers inside her husband's damp swimwear. He gasped into her mouth. He jumped as she pushed her hand inside and grabbed his hard cock. Mark abruptly broke the kiss. He stared into his wife sparkling green eyes.

"Oh Jesus Christ, Sue," Mark hissed, exhaling hard, his hot breath colliding with his wife's face.

Jade and Jon broke their kiss. Susan spoke. She addressed them all.

"We're gonna sleep with your dad tonight. We're going to take him to bed tonight after everyone else is gone. It's his sixtieth birthday. He's all stirred up. We'll do it when the kids are sound asleep and it's just the five of us left. We'll do the threesome bareback style, no contraception, just like we all want. Who knows, hopefully, if all goes well..."

Jade and Jon burst into horny exhilarated laughter. A second later they were kissing each other passionately again. Mark and Susan were kissing a few moments later.

"Oh my God, Sue," Mark whispered, after the kiss had been broken. "I love you, I love you so much!"

"I know you do, I know you love me and I love you as well. I'm really doing this for you, after all. You know Jade and I are gonna be with Pete all weekend. How are going to cope, babe? You won't get too jealous, will you?"

"Both boys are gonna be green, Sue," Jade stated, after finishing her kiss with Jon, "so much sexual frustration, so much humiliation, so many cold showers."

"So much jerking off, don't you mean, Jade-baby. There'll be a bathroom bin full of crusty tissue balls by the time this weekend's over."

"Uh huh, yep, so true, Sue, but don't you worry, Jon and Mark," Jade continued. "I've bought you both a new tube of lube. It's a real good one or so I've heard. I've obviously never needed to use something like that. You'll certainly be using it from now on though, babe."

The husband's gasped and grinned. The wives laughed and blew kisses.

"The things Jade and I are going to do to your old man."

"Okay, enough, enough," Jon and Mark chorused, before Mark took over. "You know, Jon and I have been going along without sex for weeks now. When will the drought end? When does this game end for Jon and I?"

"Yeah, I'm not designed for celibacy," Jon muttered. "When am I getting back in the saddle?"

There was more delighted laughter from the ladies. The two women looked at each other. They looked back at their husbands. Susan spoke next.